PDA

View Full Version : WHAT?!!!

Rainbowlemon
Aug 31, 2004, 10:11 AM
WHAT....THE...FUCK. For one BRIEF moment, I was FINALLY able to type on PSOBB without fucking MASSIVE font. I am CONVINCED it was the gameguard patch - I was able to READ others' emails, without them quickly scrolling to the bottom so I can't read the first half, and I was able to type full sentences without breaking my type every 5 fucking words to type again...

...And then whadd'ya know? I get booted from Max Attack to find that ANOTHER update has been released by gameguard, not 2 hours after the first, which BROUGHT BACK my stupidly large text size! I can't bear to think what idiotic things are running through these people's minds at the moment!

- Oh, they can't type or read properly because the ASCII is too big, lets finally make it so it's reduced!

- ...On second thoughts, naw, they're OBVIOUSLY enjoying, this, which is simply NOT acceptable! Let's pull it back and totally PISS them off!

And why oh why is it just me with this problem?! Why does nobody else have it???! Well thank you, I'm blessed, I really am!

...fuckers. *takes a chill-pill*