PDA

View Full Version : What u guys think of the new imac look, ugly right?

Blenjar
Aug 31, 2004, 12:58 PM
Horrible design.

HUnewearl_Meira
Aug 31, 2004, 01:30 PM
I think Mac's designs for the last five to ten years have been rather silly. With this new one... Urg...

With the direction they're going, they should've just included an internal power source, and attached the keyboard and mouse. So you can just drag it all over the house. Or to the office. Or to the cafe. Or take it on trips. Or ANYWHERE ELSE you would take a LAPTOP.

Seriously, the real benefit of a desktop computer is the ability to customize and upgrade individual parts without replacing the entire computer. Apple just doesn't seem to understand this. It boggles the mind that they can't figure out why Microsoft does so much better.

navci
Aug 31, 2004, 01:54 PM
It isn't as "cute" as the previous ones. Heh.

But I like their designs. They are pretty innovative and is always something fresh to the market. Surely, some people like to build their own PC, but there are people who buy a whole thing from manufacturers as well. In the sense of buying the whole thing, I'd prefer a Mac over a PC any day. It isn't for everyone, surely, but I have always been partial to it.

Design-wise, G4 cube is still my favourite. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif