PDA

View Full Version : Seabed Question...

RAmar-Juko
Aug 31, 2004, 03:57 PM
IM HAVING A HARD FUKING TIME!!!!!! when i did the VR areas, and CCA, they were fine, but now, at lvl 30 with L&K14 COMBATS in seabed, i get owned! first i get confused with traps, then mauled by sinows. Or those turrent things that pop up, i can never shoot em down!!!! any tips for a ranger?

Cynric
Aug 31, 2004, 04:19 PM
Imo, you should be lvl 40+ before attempting seabed lest you get pwned by Flow if you ever make it there. Seabed is indeed a tough level, and only strong characters should go there.

A cure/freeze doesn't hurt either.

Sef
Aug 31, 2004, 05:13 PM
What difficulty?

Joltox
Aug 31, 2004, 05:47 PM
If you are playing Hard Seabed it is a fools dream to head to seabed under a strong enough level. Level 40+ will be more than enough. Also I hope you gave your ranger more ATP over ATA.

lancesomestuf
Aug 31, 2004, 09:23 PM
me and my friend both beat the seabed, im a hunter but hes a ranger, he uses trapvisions on the traps and you can see the sinows in reflections. he also uses a visk. hes a level 40 ranger.

RAmar-Juko
Sep 1, 2004, 09:48 AM
ima lvl 30 in normal... should i do some hard EP 1 runs?!?!?

lancesomestuf
Sep 1, 2004, 10:10 AM
leveling up is always a good idea

rena-ko
Sep 1, 2004, 10:26 AM
use a shot type for rooms with recons. keep stuff busy.

handgun with charge special and hit from the shops.
snipe stuff from the doors.
for 1-on-1 battles, try charge mechs instead of your 9star mech.

if you run out of money, its your fault. youre in seabed. cash lies on the ground (or well, in boxes). sell the armor and shields.

dont hesitate to be killed. so set pipes.
try to have a good tactic for each kind of enemy.

good luck

RamarBassist
Sep 2, 2004, 01:06 PM
im a ranger and i waited till i beat hard mode and then went back and beat Ep 2 on normal and then again on hard, this way i was a higher level and had time to get better weapons. If your ever having a hard time with a level, just go somewhere else, level up and try again later

EphekZ
Sep 2, 2004, 09:08 PM
ah seabed when you fighting 2+ sinows take out something to shoot both of them (and if it doesnt work....it worked for my HUmar >_>)

delbiter take out mechs and run in and out of a room and shoot him http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif if you know you're going into a big battle plant a pipe so you dont have to wander aimlessly through nothingness