PDA

View Full Version : What is the Highest Legit Hit % you Found or Seen

Joshie
Aug 31, 2004, 10:52 PM
Well i hear a lot of people will not trade if a weap has more than 35% in hit. Why people think there dupes or hacks.

Can any1 send any pics of weaps you have found with hit %. Please dont post if you "think" its legit.

Thanks for your Help, Joshie

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Joshie on 2004-08-31 20:53 ]</font>

Arislan
Sep 1, 2004, 01:32 AM
No pic, but I've found a Dim Railgun with 90% after Tek, and on DC, plenty of post tek 60% hit weapons.

Deus-Irae
Sep 1, 2004, 03:23 AM
i found a Gatling with 90% hit.

i can take a picture, or have a friend do it if needed. (dunno if its worth it!)

great gun. a little to great, i dont use it to often http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif good for solo, not so good for teams.

there are pople here who can vouch for me too, that might help.

either way. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

-Ged-
Sep 1, 2004, 04:25 AM
Well, the highest I have seen is a flowens sword with 80% on hit!

Hrith
Sep 1, 2004, 04:50 AM
on regular attributes, 100% Native Vjaya, 100% Native Final Impact, 100% Dark Justy-23ST

on hit, 65% hit Sange

Joshie
Sep 1, 2004, 08:17 AM
nice people nice. how about trading? would you trade em for other items?i mean those items you listed cant be your best weap.

Solstis
Sep 1, 2004, 08:30 AM
Er... a 45% hit claw thingy... ah... Silence Claw.

Butoden
Sep 1, 2004, 09:21 AM
25% Last Survivor I found once. Hehe. Tekked to 35. Well thats the highest percent rare weapon I found. I got a Sange with 15% hit... ~_~

zathura2
Sep 1, 2004, 10:01 AM
*prepares for flaming.*

I SWEAR it's legit....cause I found it offline and tekked it myself.

Lavis cannon- 0/0/90/90/100

I worked 4 months trading for the two syncestas to turn it into a Double Cannon, since I didn't have the proper ID.

I'm currently allowing a friend to "borrow" it, since I don't use my HUmar anymore. As soon as I see him again, I'll be sure to get a pic and post it.

Eanae
Sep 1, 2004, 11:11 AM
40% is the highest I'be found. Not even on hit -_- But thats one hell of a lavis cannon http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif *jelousy* Mine has no precents http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

Seval
Sep 1, 2004, 01:24 PM
I saw a 45 hit% that was in the weapon shop, those ones acually have pretty good percents.

shifter
Sep 1, 2004, 01:57 PM
the highest hit % ie ever found on a wep. was 35% hit on a sange. not somethhing to be proud of nor scoff at. for some strange reason all the weps i find have very low, to no hit%.

TheOneHero
Sep 1, 2004, 02:15 PM
Highest hit% I've found was a 95% (after tek) on a H&S 25 Justice. I later gave it to a friend who got corrupted again. >.> <.< >.>

Sometimes, I'm too nice. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

hucasts_rock
Sep 1, 2004, 03:18 PM
THe highest % weapon I owned was a 85% Machine Diska of Braveman, which I tekked to 95%, too bad I corroupted and lost it more than a year ago http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

Fossil
Sep 1, 2004, 03:57 PM
zathura, not only is that a rare drop, are those percents so insanely impossible to get.. it just ain't happening, sorry.

70 on machine for a few weapons. And 45 hit on my God Hand.

Jason
Sep 1, 2004, 04:09 PM
On 2004-09-01 08:01, zathura2 wrote:
*prepares for flaming.*

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif I envy you.

EDIT: Highest % of the Hit attribute I've seen were only from the shop of 50%. Outside of the shop, just a Silence Claw that had 40% Hit.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jason on 2004-09-01 14:13 ]</font>

Zeik123
Sep 1, 2004, 04:46 PM
It wasn't sure where to put this but we are talking about %'s here so I figured this was as good as any. Ok this weekend. Mean in two days I got 3 photons drops, 1 secret gear, a Red Squirpio and, a Red Handgun with 65% to Beast.

zathura2
Sep 1, 2004, 04:54 PM
On 2004-09-01 13:57, Fossil wrote:
zathura, not only is that a rare drop, are those percents so insanely impossible to get.. it just ain't happening, sorry.

70 on machine for a few weapons. And 45 hit on my God Hand.

I understand that all too well, and of course, it's up to you whether you believe me or not. I found, tekked, and transformed it, and am incredibly proud of it. The only reason i gave it to my friend is because I know him well, and he's givin me lots of goodies, such as my twin psycho guns and the first syncesta I needed. If I ever want it back, all I have to do is ask, but since I'm using my HUney now with a Demo Comet, I'm not too worried about it.

Again, it's up to you, but remember, it IS possible, and it WILL happen sooner or later. I just got lucky.

And...for the record, those are the best percents I've ever found on a weapon. I think I used up the entirety of my PSO luck on that one wep.

darkholemind
Sep 1, 2004, 05:41 PM
indeed. I have a delsabers buster with three 90 percents. I can't remember if you can get percents on enemy parts without PD or PS if you cant then I've got a little brothers ass to beat,because that WAS my only one till yesterday but if its possible i dont need the other.

cHaOsMaZtA
Sep 1, 2004, 05:57 PM
*prepares for flaming.*

I worked 4 months trading for the two syncestas to turn it into a Double Cannon, since I didn't have the proper ID.

I'm currently allowing a friend to "borrow" it, since I don't use my HUmar anymore. As soon as I see him again, I'll be sure to get a pic and post it.

Please tell me you backed that up and put it on another memory card. That has got to be one of the best finds in all of PSO history!!! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

kazuma56
Sep 1, 2004, 07:17 PM
strangely, I have never found a hit percent higher than 50, but my Brother did find a 0/50/50/95 Hell vulcan.

darthsaber9x9
Sep 1, 2004, 07:56 PM
I think I found like 35% hit l&k's or something...or vulcans or whatever.
My spread needle has pretty solid %'5 though summing like 20/35/35/0 or something

zathura2
Sep 1, 2004, 08:51 PM
On 2004-09-01 15:57, cHaOsMaZtA wrote:

*prepares for flaming.*

Please tell me you backed that up and put it on another memory card. That has got to be one of the best finds in all of PSO history!!! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

I had it backed up for awhile, but since I belong in a legit guild, and was getting a lot of flak from denebians because they didn't believe me, I destroyed my copy of it so they wouldn't be able to nitpick on it. So now, there is only one, 100% legit.

Tycho
Sep 1, 2004, 10:59 PM
French Eclair had a 100 hit L&K combat, found himself. Chargey stuff excluded that'd be like the best single thing hitty weapon Evar.

But it fsod'd. ._.

I hate fsod.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Sep 2, 2004, 03:00 AM
55% Hit on of all things, a Blaster, without special tendencies to tek the thing.

Just found it on a run one time. Nothing special.

Fossil
Sep 2, 2004, 04:47 AM
Again, it's up to you, but remember, it IS possible, and it WILL happen sooner or later. I just got lucky

The chances of finding a weapons that rare with percents that godly is rarer than all the drops in the game combined. :|

Hrith
Sep 2, 2004, 04:51 AM
I agree, Fossil, next time someone posts such an obvious lie, just ignore them, otherwise it ruins the topic.

zathura2
Sep 2, 2004, 09:29 AM
On 2004-09-02 02:51, Kef wrote:
I agree, Fossil, next time someone posts such an obvious lie, just ignore them, otherwise it ruins the topic.

"sigh" once again, nobody believes the truth. Even the fact that I found it offline doesn't seem to matter, seeing as how the unbelievers need some sort of proof, of which I have none, aside from my word as a legit pso player. If that isn't enough for you, then pso really is worse off than I thought.

I guess I have to be popular person with 10,000 posts before anybody will believe me. Oh well.

Jasam
Sep 2, 2004, 10:29 AM
I thought there was a mex on the combined percents on a found wepon, besides, like people said... ANY wepen with those kindda percents are so rare, they should NEVER be found, we ar talking the pinkal sycowand being easyer bit millions over....

Hrith
Sep 2, 2004, 11:02 AM
A high post count does not increase your credibilty, you just ran into a wall, and bam !
It's not a matter of believing you or not, I could not care less, you're lying, that's all, I neither believe you nor disbelieve you, I know the fact that what you're saying is wrong, simple.

We get liars like you by the dozen each month, drop your foolish notions and move on...

zathura2
Sep 2, 2004, 05:46 PM
haha, thanks a lot. You've really given me a good idea of what the people on these forums are like. Also, thanks for calling me a flat out liar. I guess there's no way to prove anything to you. I could video tape the find and give you a link, and you'd probably say the vid was faked. Talk about close-minded. You'll fit in perfectly with the "big-brother" society we're building now. Just another mindless "yes-man" walking the streets, questioning nothing.

This will be my last post in this thread, to avoid getting in trouble with mods, cause I know If I don't stop talking to you, someone's gonna get banned for innapropriate language.

Cc08
Sep 3, 2004, 11:30 PM
Probably 65 % hit Vulcans (don't remember attribute)

Even the fact that I found it offline doesn't seem to matterSigh... most people that find a Lavis find it offline, because you can pipe slimes. Obviously your "offline finding it" arguement is not strong at all. Also, how can you prove you found it offline? There is no way to prove that you did or did not find it offline. I'm not gonna judge if the weapon is or is not legit, but my gut instinct is saying it isn't.

-Ged-
Sep 4, 2004, 03:16 PM
On 2004-09-03 21:30, Cc08 wrote:
Probably 65 % hit Vulcans (don't remember attribute)

Even the fact that I found it offline doesn't seem to matterSigh... most people that find a Lavis find it offline, because you can pipe slimes. Obviously your "offline finding it" arguement is not strong at all. Also, how can you prove you found it offline? There is no way to prove that you did or did not find it offline. I'm not gonna judge if the weapon is or is not legit, but my gut instinct is saying it isn't.

65% hit vulcans!!!!! You have no idea how long I have been searching for vulcans with hit % higher than 50.. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Mystil
Sep 7, 2004, 08:43 AM
I see plenty 50% hit weapons in the shop almost all the time... of course they are no good to anyone.

Sharkyland
Sep 7, 2004, 12:25 PM
It's possible to have outrageous %s. I haven't seen the shop with anything above 50%. Though I have seen up to 90% hit untekked, and no I'm not talking about cmode. Cmode DEFINITELY gives you outrageous stuff. x_x

Best:
Ice Staff: Dagon (0/0/0/0/90)
Sange Untekked (90/20/0/0/10)

Though I'm looking for a vjaya with good hit %s. -_-

Shadowpawn
Sep 7, 2004, 08:09 PM
You may not believe me but a found one Diska of Braveman (I think) with (0/0/0/100) LEGITLY...I solded it later...(it was on the Braveman...how useful is that!)

Ketchup345
Sep 7, 2004, 08:20 PM
On 2004-09-07 18:09, Shadowpawn wrote:
You may not believe me but a found one Diska of Braveman (I think) with (0/0/0/100) LEGITLY...I solded it later...(it was on the Braveman...how useful is that!)

The thread was asking about HIT, not other %s. Yes, the hit is much harder to find. You have around a 1% chance for an item to have hit on it; other % chances go easily into the 30s at least.

And a Diska of Braveman can really be a powerful weapon if used by the right people. It can easily take town Da Ral Lie.
And 100% in one area is very possible. I found a 100% A.Beast Club of Laconium a while ago (proven with a crappy quality tekker pic).

Highest legitimate hit% I've ever had drop for me was a x/x/x/x/15 Silence Claw (currently used by HUnewearl) that tekked to 25 Hit; and a 0/0/0/0/15
Yamato that my HUcast uses and was tekked to 25% hit (only got these due to several hours of multiplayer Whitill Forest runs looking for a Milla http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif). And my 0/0/30/0/10 Double Saber that tekked to 0/0/40/0/20. I have "meh" luck with hit at best.

Of course these %s don't count the one's I've seen in C-Mode (I believe I had found an 80% Hit weapon before in offline Episode 1 C-Mode).

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ketchup345 on 2004-09-07 18:21 ]</font>

Shadowpawn
Sep 7, 2004, 08:22 PM
On 2004-09-07 18:20, Ketchup345 wrote:

On 2004-09-07 18:09, Shadowpawn wrote:

The thread was asking about HIT, not other %s. Yes, the hit is much harder to find. You have around a 1% chance for an item to have hit on it; other % chances go easily into the 30s at least.

And a Diska of Braveman can really be a powerful weapon if used by the right people. It can easily take town Da Ral Lie.
And 100% in one area is very possible. I found a 100% A.Beast Club of Laconium a while ago (proven with a crappy quality tekker pic).

Highest legitimate hit% I've ever had drop for me was a x/x/x/x/15 Silence Claw (currently used by HUnewearl) that tekked to 25 Hit; and a 0/0/0/0/15
Yamato that my HUcast uses and was tekked to 25% hit (only got these due to several hours of multiplayer Whitill Forest runs looking for a Milla http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif). And my 0/0/30/0/10 Double Saber that tekked to 0/0/40/0/20. I have "meh" luck with hit at best.

Of course these %s don't count the one's I've seen in C-Mode (I believe I had found an 80% Hit weapon before in offline Episode 1 C-Mode).

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ketchup345 on 2004-09-07 18:21 ]</font>

*looks at topic* Oh...>_>.
In that case I found a Flowen's Sword with 50% hit once...

FOmar_Schmidt
Sep 7, 2004, 11:36 PM
Just a few days ago I got a "Custom Ray ver 0.0" with 0/15/55/15/0. It was freaky. But I'm a FOmar, so it does me no good. My redria idea doesn't seam to get my very many things that are useful.

<Edit: ::reads up two posts::Er... umm... A vulcan with 15%, but I have only resently been looking at the attributes, So I really don't know. And again, being a FOmar, I mainly look for things that Giest or what not.

And in the store right now, on Ult diff there is a Shadow Repeater +6 with 30% hit.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: FOmar_Schmidt on 2004-09-07 21:43 ]</font>

Deus-Irae
Sep 8, 2004, 02:47 AM
On 2004-09-07 06:43, Silhouette wrote:
I see plenty 50% hit weapons in the shop almost all the time... of course they are no good to anyone.

huh? people use charge mechs and arms with 50 hit all the time. they are extremely usefull. so are crappy swords with 50 hit for lower level chars.

Capricornus
Sep 8, 2004, 11:46 AM

I dont know about your previous posts, but with this 1 and only post you sure lost your credibility on this forum for good.
I wouldnt dare to post anymore if I were you.

When will people learn that lying will get you nowhere?

Anyway, as for me, and to stay on topic, here I do post my best finds so far:

And because pictures do say more than any words...

http://www.tiscaliplaza.be/pictest/demopro.png

Demo 35 hit with thx to Deus and Xeno for the Cave run

http://www.tiscaliplaza.be/pictest/umbrellapro.png

Umbrella 45 hit found yesterday http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Jamara
Sep 8, 2004, 01:49 PM
The other day i found a set of charge vulcans with 65% hit. Sweeeeeet! It also has 40% dark.

Asura_UK
Sep 8, 2004, 02:35 PM
Why shouldnt you believe zathura2's find? I might find a 80% hit J-Sword when I next play. Isnt it all just about luck? People win loads of money on lottery draws even though its unlikely. Unlikely isnt impossible. Finding Red Ring is impossible. You cant dismiss zathura2's find as false if you have no proof.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Asura_UK on 2004-09-08 12:47 ]</font>

DragonFang
Sep 8, 2004, 05:35 PM
Highest Hit % I've found was a 50% hit Justy with my Skyly HUmar a while back before I corrupted. Recently I also found a Spread needle 0/20/0/0/20, which is going to come in handy for my RA.

A friend of mine lost a 45% hit Demo Comet a while ago due to corruption. It's one of the things that led him to quitting PSO. (He also lost a lavis cannon that took him many hours to pipe).

Capricornus
Sep 9, 2004, 07:25 AM
On 2004-09-08 12:35, Asura_UK wrote:
Why shouldnt you believe zathura2's find? I might find a 80% hit J-Sword when I next play. Isnt it all just about luck? People win loads of money on lottery draws even though its unlikely. Unlikely isnt impossible. Finding Red Ring is impossible. You cant dismiss zathura2's find as false if you have no proof.

Dude, you might find a rare with a high stat %, but his post is pushing too far with 3 stats almost hitting the 100%, and anyone believing it is making a fool of himself.

If Zathura wants to lie, then I'd suggest him lying in a believable way

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Capricornus on 2004-09-09 05:30 ]</font>

RadiantLegend
Sep 9, 2004, 09:07 AM
60hit silence claw

>.> maybe it can finially kill in one hit... (~must try on hucaseal)

Sharkyland
Sep 9, 2004, 10:04 AM
Though I dunno if it's a seperate program for cmode, but if those percentages can happen, can't you expect them to somewhat happen in regular mode? I mean is there a program like randomizes 3 of the 4 numbers (n, ab, m, and d) and kinda randomizes it again with hit%... I dunno if there is a limit to how high the percentages can go (as in total).

So, I'm just curious because I don't know, and I'm seemingly knowing it COULD happen.

Capricornus
Sep 9, 2004, 10:48 AM
On 2004-09-09 08:04, Sharkyland wrote:
Though I dunno if it's a seperate program for cmode, but if those percentages can happen, can't you expect them to somewhat happen in regular mode? I mean is there a program like randomizes 3 of the 4 numbers (n, ab, m, and d) and kinda randomizes it again with hit%... I dunno if there is a limit to how high the percentages can go (as in total).

So, I'm just curious because I don't know, and I'm seemingly knowing it COULD happen.

The % on drops in normal game can in no way be compared to the ones from Cmode.

Cmode has a whole different drop chart rate with a very high % chance on these drops (depending on which Cmode stage you play)

Sharkyland
Sep 9, 2004, 11:22 AM
I was just curious.

Angelzero
Sep 10, 2004, 08:14 PM
50% on a riot pole >_<

Highest on a rare is 35% on my Red Handgun

Nayru
Sep 11, 2004, 02:43 PM
I don't remember what weapon it was, but the highest I found was with 40% Hit.

Neith
Sep 13, 2004, 03:04 PM
Ive had a Silence Claw with 55% Machine, and Ive just found a Club of Zumiuran with 0/0/10/50/15, not that ill be attacking with it much, lol!

Midnight
Sep 13, 2004, 03:13 PM
my FOnl has a rod (the blue one) with 50% hit. i just use it for laughs though.

Deus-Irae
Sep 14, 2004, 04:05 AM
On 2004-09-09 08:48, Capricornus wrote:

On 2004-09-09 08:04, Sharkyland wrote:

The % on drops in normal game can in no way be compared to the ones from Cmode.

Cmode has a whole different drop chart rate with a very high % chance on these drops (depending on which Cmode stage you play)

way way wayyyyyyyyyy different.

if youve played cmode a good bunch of times (as a hunter or ranger), you must know the insane %'s that the weps you can find have.

i cant count the amount of 90-100% hit weps ive found while playing CG cmode (online and off).

compair that to the 2-3 weps ive found during regular play with hit % over 50 and you have a very large difference.

just some more input. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

PatserGOUKI
Sep 14, 2004, 06:32 AM
On 2004-09-02 07:29, zathura2 wrote:

On 2004-09-02 02:51, Kef wrote:

"sigh" once again, nobody believes the truth. Even the fact that I found it offline doesn't seem to matter, seeing as how the unbelievers need some sort of proof, of which I have none, aside from my word as a legit pso player. If that isn't enough for you, then pso really is worse off than I thought.

I guess I have to be popular person with 10,000 posts before anybody will believe me. Oh well.

Ofcourse most of the people dont believe you, they know the game better than any other!!! I believe Kef, as hes reliable and played the game so mucha nd for a long time...

I has nothing to do with the post!

I heard someone say hed found 2 heaven punishers in a row or something, like thats gonna happen! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif
NO!

Its a lie and you know it, to bad tho! at least you could have made it a good lie (0/0/90/90/100 ) is so stupid to say, if you think ahead... You should have made it 10,25,0,0,100, maybe then i believed you http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif hahahaha
Your so dumb! 2x 90%no one believes that!

Thank you

PatserGOUKI

Scelana
Sep 16, 2004, 03:06 PM
I found a Stag Cutlery with 55% hit after tekking it while I was trying to find Pal rappies with my Pinkal FO. I equipped it on my HUmar.

Corey
Sep 16, 2004, 03:51 PM
( Don't think I said something about my highest hit here )

On normal percentage, 60 A beast on a RED SWORD.

On Hit, Sange&Yasha with 70 hit.

Fuck you again, corruption. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

Dice788
Sep 16, 2004, 08:34 PM
The best Hit % i've found on a weapon would be a Yamato i found about 4 months ago (65 hit)

Fossil
Sep 16, 2004, 10:43 PM
Hehe, 60 hit Red Saber as of last week. 20 ab and 25 dark as well. It pwnz.

PatserGOUKI
Sep 17, 2004, 01:29 AM
My Greenill, seems to find a lot of weapons with high percentages, yesterday I found my highest hit %. A Mind Vulcan with 0,0,0,0,60 I like that http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

PatserGOUKI

locutus
Sep 17, 2004, 05:02 PM
the best hit % i ever found was on a l&k i found (0/20/0/0/60 untekked) and on a vulcan (0/45/0/0/60 untekked).

RappyBreeder
Sep 19, 2004, 12:03 PM
the best i got was a rappy fan 75%
and by the way locust DONT TOUCH MY RAG RAPPYS !!!!!!!!

Ketchup345
Sep 19, 2004, 12:06 PM
On 2004-09-19 10:03, RappyBreeder wrote:
the best i got was a rappy fan 75%
and by the way locust DONT TOUCH MY RAG RAPPYS !!!!!!!!

You are talking about DC right?

Enemy weapons can't get any %s in GC and XBox, unless added later with PDs (and even then they can't get hit%).

Razorwood
Sep 20, 2004, 03:08 AM
Rappy fan wasn't in the DC version, and I think making enemy weapons in Todays Rate gives them %s.

My best hitted weapons:

SJS: 30/0/0/0/70
Pwand 15/0/35/0/15
Charge Vulcans 0/35/0/100/65
Meteor Cudgel 40/20/0/0/45
Spread Needle 0/30/0/0/45

My friend also has a 95% Guilty Light.

Ketchup345
Sep 20, 2004, 05:14 AM
On 2004-09-20 01:08, Razorwood wrote:
Rappy fan wasn't in the DC version, and I think making enemy weapons in Todays Rate gives them %s.

My best hitted weapons:

SJS: 30/0/0/0/70
Pwand 15/0/35/0/15
Charge Vulcans 0/35/0/100/65
Meteor Cudgel 40/20/0/0/45
Spread Needle 0/30/0/0/45

My friend also has a 95% Guilty Light.

I'm 99% sure they took the ability to change the enemy parts out of this version in the Today's Rate quest.

Yup, enemy weapons can't be made with %s in this quest on GC & XBox:
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=1314

Capricornus
Sep 20, 2004, 10:43 AM
On 2004-09-20 03:14, Ketchup345 wrote:

I'm 99% sure they took the ability to change the enemy parts out of this version in the Today's Rate quest.

Yup, enemy weapons can't be made with %s in this quest on GC & XBox:

I double that Ketch, unless there is a way to make Montague appear by fulfilling some requirements (but if that is the case, these are still unknown to any players so far)

Im pretty sure the ability is still present on the disk, so ST might throw in a new quest in which it would be possible to finally have those so loved hit% on enemy weps (Id kill for a baranz launcher with hit % http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_ak.gif

Tsudo_Plat
Sep 20, 2004, 11:34 AM
I found a Stag Cutlery while doing Pinkal FiY material runs and it had 55% untekked. If only that could have been a GOOD twin, instead of stag cutlery >_<

KaneKahn
Sep 20, 2004, 01:23 PM
Highest ever was King Calibur 95% Hit after I Tekked it.

Blitzkommando
Sep 20, 2004, 06:41 PM
I myself found a Club of Zumeriman that tekked to 65 hit... -_-;; Of course, for actually useful weapons, it was a 55 hit Angry Fist.

PatserGOUKI
Sep 21, 2004, 07:08 AM
Highest hit I saw was 300 hit Suppressed Gun
Hacked offcourse...

PatserGOUKI

Ketchup345
Sep 21, 2004, 01:38 PM
On 2004-09-21 05:08, PatserGOUKI wrote:
Highest hit I saw was 300 hit Suppressed Gun
Hacked offcourse...

PatserGOUKI

Obviously. And the title of this thread reads:
What is the Highest Legit Hit % you Found or Seen

And by the way, RappyBreeder, I would love to know how you got a legitimate enemy weapon with hit%.

Kyo_X
Sep 21, 2004, 01:56 PM
The highest percentage weapon I have seen is a Angry Fist with 70% native.
Sorry no picture.Totally legit.

RicoRoyal
Sep 21, 2004, 01:59 PM
On 2004-09-21 11:56, neotempestt wrote:
The highest percentage weapon I have seen is a Angry Fist with 70% native.
Sorry no picture.Totally legit.

What is the Highest Legit Hit % you Found or Seen.

Next!

Mustashi2278
Sep 22, 2004, 06:37 AM
I have to say, its my good ol' Chainsawd with 40% hit and an extra 40% A.beast I found the other day.

PatserGOUKI
Sep 22, 2004, 06:53 AM
Yayaya Wise asses!
I saw it too late, too bad!

As for the second: RicoRoyal, also: wiseass!

As I already Replied, with the highest legit hit %. I just wanted to tell I have a 300% hit wep, I told it was illegit! Dont be the wise ass, although you are right... Thank you

PatserGOUKI

cHaOsMaZtA
Sep 22, 2004, 09:27 PM
Can anyone confirm what the chance for getting hit on your weapon is? I've heard everything from 1/5 to 1%.

Capricornus
Sep 23, 2004, 05:10 AM
On 2004-09-22 19:27, cHaOsMaZtA wrote:
Can anyone confirm what the chance for getting hit on your weapon is? I've heard everything from 1/5 to 1%.

Depends on the difficuly setting youre playing on, just as much as the ep youre playing at.
Ultimate ep1 has the most chances to have hit% on weps.

Ketchup345
Sep 23, 2004, 05:27 AM
On 2004-09-23 03:10, Capricornus wrote:

On 2004-09-22 19:27, cHaOsMaZtA wrote:

Depends on the difficuly setting youre playing on, just as much as the ep youre playing at.
Ultimate ep1 has the most chances to have hit% on weps.

I thought it was Episode 2 Yellowboze at about 10%, but other areas, IDs, and difficulties have around a 5% at best... Too bad this site hasn't put all of Housoka up yet...

Edit: Whoops... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif At least Kef has a good memory.

On 2004-09-22 04:53, PatserGOUKI wrote:
Yayaya Wise asses!
I saw it too late, too bad!

As for the second: RicoRoyal, also: wiseass!

As I already Replied, with the highest legit hit %. I just wanted to tell I have a 300% hit wep, I told it was illegit! Dont be the wise ass, although you are right... Thank you

PatserGOUKI

Its just that people are posting information that does not go along with the thread's name, which is highest Legit Hit %. If you wanted to include your unlegit hit%, edit it into your first response.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ketchup345 on 2004-09-23 11:17 ]</font>

Capricornus
Sep 23, 2004, 08:08 AM
On 2004-09-23 03:27, Ketchup345 wrote:

I thought it was Episode 2 Yellowboze at about 10%, but other areas, IDs, and difficulties have around a 5% at best... Too bad this site hasn't put all of Housoka up yet...

Yellowboze is the exception Ketch http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

And yes, I miss Housaka too for his accurate and up-to date info, something PSOW is lacking a lot recently.

Joshie
Sep 23, 2004, 08:40 AM
wow this is kind a popular(why cant i spell) i just found a yas 9000 with.... 15 hit percent! i tecked it from 5.

Hrith
Sep 23, 2004, 09:38 AM
On 2004-09-23 03:27, Ketchup345 wrote:
Ep1 - all IDs
Normal = 1%
Hard = 2%
Very Hard = 3%
Ultimate = 5%

Ep2 - Viridia, Greennill, Skyly, Bluefull, Purplenum, Pinkal, Redria, Oran, Whitill
Normat to Ultimate = 1%

Ep2 - Yellowboze
Normal to Ultimate = 3%