PDA

View Full Version : XBox: xbox live players?

lancesomestuf
Aug 31, 2004, 10:58 PM
so far i think i have seen one or two xbox players on this site. in november of this year i might be able to play online(if my grades are good). if there are any xbox live players out there maybe we can level up or something?

anwserman
Sep 1, 2004, 01:42 AM
I'm on X-Box Live!
Gamertag is Anwserman.

-Ged-
Sep 1, 2004, 04:28 AM
Im on Xbox Live... but I am in the UK so there is probably less chance you will see me.

lancesomestuf
Sep 1, 2004, 10:07 AM
well i look for you in november if i do good in school and i will ad you to my friends list. my sister yanked the xbox live wire out of the xbox

Asura_UK
Sep 1, 2004, 02:38 PM
Ged you are a legit L200 who plays on XBOX Live Europe? I thought I would have noticed you before, there's only like 40 people in our Garnet ship most of the time lol.

lancesomestuf
Sep 1, 2004, 08:52 PM
thats okay ged just tell me wgat time you play and ill do the whole math thing with the times.

xjustsumloser
Sep 1, 2004, 09:41 PM
Ive thought about getting into xbox pso. i play gc pso strictly offline unless some new quests pop up. I didnt really like the online community on GC. I much rather prefer the dreamcast ones. So I may get the game soon. ill let u know.

Link00seven
Sep 1, 2004, 09:43 PM
I'm on Xbox Live, but I dont play PSO on Xbox...anymore.

Gamertag: Link00seven

lancesomestuf
Sep 1, 2004, 11:53 PM
ok xjustsumloser i hope yo u do get it. link00seven i play other games to but ill definetly add u and awnserman, i normally play ghost recon iisland thunder and mechassault