PDA

View Full Version : A way not to get hit when you change to Flowen?

metatime
Aug 31, 2004, 11:03 PM
*small spoilers*

I was playing with my friend the other day and while we were playing against OF, he mentioned that he fought OF with the Flowen set equipped. (I think he had the 3084 model sword)

Now here is the interesting part, when he changed into Flowen and started to hit OF, my friends does not get hurt from hitting OF while he is Flowen.

I'm just wondering if anyone knows about this little tip.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: metatime on 2004-09-01 09:10 ]</font>

Zinger314
Sep 1, 2004, 12:21 AM
When Olga Flow changed form, he will be vunerable to one type of Photon Percent. If the weapon you are killing him with has it, he'll take Full damage. Same thing with techs. (excluding Megid)

metatime
Sep 2, 2004, 10:40 PM
Sorry for my grammer, I'm not particularly great with it. What I was trying to say is that my friend had the flowen set equppied to him. When he had that set on him, he hit DF but my friend didn't get damaged. I never seen it mentioned here so I was wondering on your guys opinion on it.

Tycho
Sep 2, 2004, 10:42 PM
Apparently you didn't read the guide. :/
It has nothing to do with the equipment. If you're hitting him with a weapon with percents on the right attribute you're fine, otherwise he pwns you by giving you equal damage. It's really that simple.

metatime
Sep 2, 2004, 11:04 PM
Ok thanks, I thought the set had some immunity on it and the guide didn't mentioned it.