PDA

View Full Version : scales and junk

Skuda
Sep 1, 2004, 03:01 AM
Man, this is so irritating. I have a rash or something on the back of my hands and fingers and my skin looks kinda scaley.

It's really itchy and the medicine my doc gave me isn't working.

This really sucks. It's not even a cool kind of scale either. it's all grey with the occasional brown lump. It looks like they died or something...

occasionally, If I scratch it to much, it starts to bleed really bad. and then after, along with the ugly grey, it gets scabby... Blast

(might have to pick up some herbal medication while in Japan http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif )

Arislan
Sep 1, 2004, 03:42 AM
Sounds like Athlete's Foot.

navci
Sep 1, 2004, 03:58 AM
Could just be you're not used to the weather in Japan.
My bro's earlobe likes to detaches itself slightly when he first moved to Vancouver. It went away with some time.

Skuda
Sep 1, 2004, 04:03 AM
On 2004-09-01 01:58, navinator wrote:
Could just be you're not used to the weather in Japan.

This happened a few weeks before Japan.

navci
Sep 1, 2004, 04:10 AM
Stress related?

Sagasu
Sep 1, 2004, 04:23 AM
Kuda's been to the doctor..

wouldn't he know whats wrong with his hands?

Anubis_
Sep 1, 2004, 06:31 AM
Sounds Nasty

Do you know what it is?,,

I've heard a doctor say, I dont know what it is..

Maybe its a parasite,, a talking one if your lucky.. that would be so neat.. like vampire hunter d.

Skuda
Sep 1, 2004, 06:35 AM
On 2004-09-01 04:31, Anubis_ wrote:
Sounds Nasty

Do you know what it is?,,

I've heard a doctor say, I dont know what it is..

Maybe its a parasite,, a talking one if your lucky.. that would be so neat.. like vampire hunter d.

bleh, the doctor just signed a perscription and said take this for a month and it should be fine. Liar!

now my veins are popping out. it's gross ( beacuese of typing to much) but anyway, I wouldn't be suprized if my skin started to crawl.

from what Arislan keeps saying, it's probably Athlete's foot.

odd, seeing as it's on my hand (english is weird)

Blue-Hawk
Sep 1, 2004, 08:07 AM
Might be Soriosis (SP?) of the skin.

Outrider
Sep 1, 2004, 01:58 PM
Scott, have you considered that you may have contracted the T-Virus?

Been to Raccoon City recently?

I dunno, it sounded sorta like when my hands get really dry during the winter... up until you started talking about discoloration of the skin. I've got no idea what that is.

navci
Sep 1, 2004, 02:01 PM
.... I think it is all the time you live with Outrider in the box finally catching up to you.

Armok
Sep 1, 2004, 02:20 PM
Go back to the doctors and say

'Look at my hands you SoaB you a doctor for **** sake now tell me WTF is wrogn with em'

Seriously that sounds bad and your doctor should really tell you whats going on.

dude3282
Sep 1, 2004, 07:01 PM
Dude, that sucks. I remember getting a parasite on my arm, it way sucked. And when you go to a doctor and they don't know what's wrong, it really isn't very comforting. Hope you get it figured out and fixed soon. This summer, I got a little sun and my arms started peeling after a while. It came off in little spots, though, so it looked like I was one of my pet snakes for a while. Speaking of which, my boa Caesar's shedding right now, and the humidity's off so it's not coming off very well.

haruna
Sep 4, 2004, 11:32 AM
Maybe you're scratching yourself in your sleep?
Been bitten by a bug?

If you don't like the first opinion you get from a doctor, get a second opinion. See a different one.

What you've got sounds pretty damn serious.

Dominitrus
Sep 4, 2004, 01:28 PM
I think ive expirienced the same or similiar disease before on both of my arms, dont know what caused it and I think it lasted a few years before I got rid of it. It was itchy, it was sheding, and it bled to form many scabs in the infected area only thing that was missing was the grey part you mentioned. maybe consulting another doctor is the best approach like what haruna said.