PDA

View Full Version : GC-Item: Addslot.

Blue-Hawk
Sep 1, 2004, 08:06 AM
Ok, now this is really bugging me. I remade me a new redria ramar. I mainly did it for the addslot's since I am offline. Why haven't I seen any? I did pipe a few Nar Lillies in the temple, but they didn't drop any. Hell, I haven't seen any of those in almost a year and I really need about 17 for myself and 3 for my offline friend. I know the drop sites and have seen the guides, but why haven't they dropped?

Hrith
Sep 1, 2004, 08:09 AM
online, 1 PD = 1 Addslot :S

cannot help you more

Blue-Hawk
Sep 1, 2004, 08:15 AM
On 2004-09-01 06:09, Kef wrote:
online, 1 PD = 1 Addslot :S

cannot help you more

I know that and I have a character with 99 PD's in storage but I have no online.

Hrith
Sep 1, 2004, 08:29 AM
well then it's just bad luck ?
the drop rate is 87.5%, so just keep it up =/

Prim got stiffed 13 times in a row by a 87.5% drop rate, shit happens ;x

RadiantLegend
Sep 1, 2004, 08:35 AM
Been offline myself, i've hunted over 30 addslots. The best places to find them for me so far are

- yellowboze normal/ultimate forest 2 box
- redria ultimate caves 1 box
- greennil ultimate ruins 1 box

but there are many other places to get them.

Blue-Hawk
Sep 1, 2004, 10:06 AM
Ult caves, huh? Well, I plan to get him into ult caves anyway so why not? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Not like I'l actually get that lavism off the slime anyway. >_<

Hrith
Sep 1, 2004, 12:03 PM
I got 3 AddSlots in 200 Addicting Food runs, but if you wanna go that way, sure >_>

RadiantLegend
Sep 1, 2004, 12:18 PM
^_^' ... O_O' 200?

i find one in about 10 caves 1 runs.

http://www.pso-world.com/items.php?op=viewarticle&artid=618

-_- its up to you...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ragolismine on 2004-09-01 10:22 ]</font>

Alli
Sep 1, 2004, 12:51 PM
Hmm.. as a level 181 Redria, I seemed to remember finding a lot more AddSlots when I was a lower level. I must have found them in at least 10 Forest 2 boxes, mostly in Hard mode, if I'm remembering correctly, but ever since I got into Ult, they've been a lot more sparse. Of course, part of that might be due to the fact that I'm playing online more and therefore am not always the team creator (usually not). But it's odd that you haven't found any yet - I remember having plenty of them when I was still a very low level! O.o Just keep hunting I guess! And Good luck!

Blue-Hawk
Sep 1, 2004, 03:10 PM
Why, oh why did ST make these so elusive? Why did they make Gallon's Shop online only? Why didn't they make PD's online only drops and Addslots offline drops?

Jason
Sep 1, 2004, 04:18 PM
On 2004-09-01 13:10, Blue-Hawk wrote:
Why, oh why did ST make these so elusive? Why did they make Gallon's Shop online only? Why didn't they make PD's online only drops and Addslots offline drops?

If Gallon's Shop is available offline, ST can't update it offline and so ST put that shop online to be able to update it and such. Like ST did recently and through seasonal holidays.

Blue-Hawk
Sep 1, 2004, 08:29 PM
On 2004-09-01 14:18, Jason wrote:

If Gallon's Shop is available offline, ST can't update it offline and so ST put that shop online to be able to update it and such. Like ST did recently and through seasonal holidays.

I, personally, wouldn't really care for the updates. The Addslots and maybe the Photon Boosters are what i really could use.

KveerRaven
Sep 2, 2004, 08:27 AM
On 2004-09-01 06:35, Ragolismine wrote:
Been offline myself, i've hunted over 30 addslots. The best places to find them for me so far are

I second this. When in times of need of having 4 slots on my rare armor or my Flame Garment, I always went to doing some Normal Forest runs and always found them. Just keep at it, you'll find them eventually. And trust me, I'd much rather go back to Normal to find them, than sticking with Ultimate, seeing an enemy drop a red box, git all giddy and excited, only to find that its a PD or Addslot. I'd much rahter find those on Normal. Good luck

Joltox
Sep 2, 2004, 10:59 AM
I'm with KveerRaven on this one. I found more add slots on normal than ever. When I started my Hucaseal 3 weeks ago I found about 4 addslots up to now and I'm on level 54 on hard still searching for more. As far as the Nar Lilies I have but one suggestion to make when getting addslots.
DO NOT HIT THEM WITH ANY SWORD TYPE WEAPONS!! HIT THEM WITH A HANDGUN ONLY!! DON'T KILL THEM TO FAST!! DO ONLY WEAK ATTACK, WEAK ATTACK, STRONG ATTACK IN THAT ORDER!!
Sorry to emphasize this so much. I just want to make sure you got this the first time. Plus it always works for me. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

Hrith
Sep 2, 2004, 11:05 AM
the way you kill monsters has no influence whatsoever on the drop >_>

mikeTheHUcast
Sep 2, 2004, 11:12 AM
I second this. When in times of need of having 4 slots on my rare armor or my Flame Garment.Lvl 116 HUmar(yellowboze)/Lvl 200 Rati mag *Offline*

So how did u get a flame garment offline, ur yellowboze and only greenill can find it, in pso+. heh i wouldnt believe anything he says :/ but yea try normal boxes

Vielka
Sep 2, 2004, 11:21 AM
On 2004-09-01 06:35, Ragolismine wrote:

- redria ultimate caves 1 box
- greennil ultimate ruins 1 box

..... nightmares.. i did this hunt for 2 weeks to get 2 addslots! what a nightmare

RadiantLegend
Sep 2, 2004, 03:45 PM
^_^ thats why i do normal yellowboze runs most of the time.

EphekZ
Sep 3, 2004, 11:51 PM
On 2004-09-01 14:18, Jason wrote:

its available offline !! O.o OMIGOSH!!

Deus-Irae
Sep 5, 2004, 04:51 AM
On 2004-09-03 21:51, darkgunner wrote:
its available offline !! O.o OMIGOSH!!

no.

Redria Normal Temple Nars. the only sane way to actually "hunt" Add Slot.

you're just having super bad luck. not rubbing it in here, but i have like a 95% success rate or better in getting those 87% (or whatever they are) Rare Enemy drops.

keep trying? :/

good luck.

Tycho
Sep 5, 2004, 08:26 AM
Joltox: No.

And there was this guy earlier in the cheat subforum, about the getting addslots online for PD's. If you don't mind it, it's the same as buying them in Gallon's Shop; dupe an addslot, get rid off a PD.