PDA

View Full Version : little confused on PSO plus...

Silver_Wyrm
Sep 1, 2004, 02:50 PM
What exactly is it going to do for us? for offline players it fixes glitches and gives us some new quests (well new for offline) but no new items, enemies, levels. is this all i does? is it chainging any drops? Is it doing anything for online players besides fixing glitches? It just seems plis isn't doing a qhole lot for the pso world... (I also read a post that said US playrs can't transfer their characters to lus, I don't think thats true, but I keep hearing completely contradicting things and am getting seriously confused)

I have been seaching this site for info, and the info and posts I found are what has been confusing me.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Silver_Wyrm on 2004-09-01 13:06 ]</font>

Arislan
Sep 1, 2004, 03:41 PM
Check the "PSO Plus" link on the left bar. It would have answered all your questions.

Big new features:
Seat of the Heart
Tower Quests (no PD use)
Central Dome Fire Swirl
No double save

Characters are freely transferrable from v1.1 to Plus and back, no conversion needed. So no problems there. And if you weren't one of the very very first PSO buyers, there is *no* way you could have gotten a non 1.1 disc.

Silver_Wyrm
Sep 1, 2004, 06:36 PM
In which case it says that US players cannot transfer any characters into PSO plus...I have read all that, but I am confused because I keep hearing contradicting things about it, I am trying to figure out what is true, and what isn't

Ketchup345
Sep 1, 2004, 06:39 PM
That guide was written for JP version. US version will let you transfer chars back and forth (I am 99% sure on it).

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Sep 2, 2004, 02:21 AM
...and the Sega of America website has pushed the release date back two more weeks it seems, to 9/14/04.

Damn. I felt nostalgia going back to the same store in which I purchased PSO ep 1&2 on its release date, only to find PSO PLUS is no-where to be seen on its supposed release date. Check online a minute ago from the link in the home page's news, and the site lists September 14 as the date of release for PSO PLUS.

ombres
Sep 2, 2004, 09:15 AM
Correct me if I am wrong (I know you will!), but I think with the tower quest we will be able to get some drop that were online only, cause of somes mobs that are in thoses quests, like the nei claw!

Jasam
Sep 2, 2004, 10:32 AM
yep, there will be a few online only drops offline now, as the enermys are avalible offline