PDA

View Full Version : online

DLRK
Sep 1, 2004, 05:46 PM
what level should i be before going online, like do people play normal mode online cause i would like to level up a few of my new characters there

Ketchup345
Sep 1, 2004, 05:54 PM
Most games are Ultimate. If you are lucky, you may find some lower difficulty games. Best bet to level online is to get some friends and ask them to help you level up.

VioletSkye
Sep 1, 2004, 06:00 PM
there isn't any particular level you should be before going online. Online the enemies have more hp but thats nothing to worry about, and since you find more enemies online you can rack up exp quickly. If you can find a good group to level with it will be even better. After you level up a bit, do some quests like ttf to get to the dragon quickly and that will help. After you kill the dragon, keep going as far as you can. You most likely won't be able to take on De Rol Le right away, but keep doing runs and you'll level in no time.

BTW, like Ketchup said, try to find some friends to help you level and do some quests. If you can find people (preferably higher level) to take some time to go through with you and reverser you at the bosses, you'll level very quickly.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VioletSkye on 2004-09-01 16:05 ]</font>