My body moves on its own accord

I can hear?

I am here

with fear.

Salvation, an unknown doorway

Where my destiny may lay

Upon a future day

Where your words will not decay!

Note: Scejntjynahl once in a twinkle in time writes things that are unknown to her, and does not remember when and where they come from.

Hrith
Sep 2, 2004, 10:48 AM
me likes http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif nice rimes, they bear meaning, tis well done.

The words you chose also help carry the atmosphere of teh poemz0rz.

It's got a well done structure, with a soft rhythm that becomes more dramatic near the end and then goes down again.

It feels liks Sen's "Words" lol but I doubt this is your "second poem" http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Nisshoku
Sep 2, 2004, 11:14 AM
The poem is very well done as it allows us to peer into Sen's mind, and shows us that even a Hunter like her has doubts about herself, and even the road that lies ahead...

I excpect many more writings from such a soulful warrior.

Firocket1690
Sep 2, 2004, 12:17 PM
Xylion says:
depression is a weird inspiration
Xylion says:
http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

-Geshtar-
Sep 2, 2004, 12:30 PM
Golden Jintei. adios alma perdida. says:
Nice Poem Sen. the end.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -Geshtar- on 2004-09-02 10:57 ]</font>

Sagasu
Sep 2, 2004, 04:10 PM
Meh,

If you could write something with just as deep of a meaning, except it not being totally personal, then I would be impressed.

Scejntjynahl
Sep 2, 2004, 04:31 PM
On 2004-09-02 14:10, Sagasu wrote:
Meh,

If you could write something with just as deep of a meaning, except it not being totally personal, then I would be impressed.

So in other words, you didnt like it. Could have been easier just to say that, no?

Sagasu
Sep 2, 2004, 06:52 PM
On 2004-09-02 14:31, Scejntjynahl wrote:

Meh,

So in other words, you didnt like it. Could have been easier just to say that, no?

Its useless to say you don't like it, and then not tell someone why you don't.

Constructive.

Tycho
Sep 2, 2004, 06:58 PM
Jeebus you're good. My active english isn't as good, by far.
I tried to reread it again a few times, bit it still made little sense to me. It's full of contradictions. o:

Gah. I'm too stoopid I guess. It's beautifull. It's better than I am, I'm less intelligent than your poem is. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

lol. ;-;

navci
Sep 2, 2004, 07:13 PM
On 2004-09-02 16:52, Sagasu wrote:

Constructive.

Ya. Your comment is hardly constructive. YOu didn't say why exactly you disliked it. It was more a "Meh I can do better" comment. That is neither constructive or helpful.

And I thought you stopped being an ass?
*raises an eyebrow*

Scejntjynahl
Sep 2, 2004, 07:16 PM
On 2004-09-02 16:52, Sagasu wrote:

On 2004-09-02 14:31, Scejntjynahl wrote:

Meh,

Constructive.

My goodness, all I meant was that instead of starting it of with "Meh" you could have said, "I dont like it" and state your personal reasons for it. I don't know, but it would have sounded a little more civil. Your opionon is valued, and I seem to understand what you were getting at. But that "Meh" just stuck out like a sore thumb.

From what I understood from your earlier post is that you would prefer a poem that has something to do other than personal feelings and have a level of intensity to strike your attention? Or did you imply something else?

Firocket1690
Sep 2, 2004, 09:02 PM
Xylion: *goes back to take a look*
Xylion: o.o (http://www.angelfire.com/psy/xylion8701/sig/07.JPG)
Xylion: hes just upset most of it has been personal, and/or relating to self issues

Sayara
Sep 2, 2004, 09:22 PM
Use your double edged swords

Set my twisted soul free

Let me hear your words!

This right here stirred me the most Sen. I like this poem alot!