PDA

View Full Version : If you can make any weapon in PSO?

Pages : [1] 2

Shadowpawn
Sep 2, 2004, 12:41 PM
If you could, right down to very animation, what would it be and why?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shadowpawn on 2004-09-13 18:20 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shadowpawn on 2004-09-15 16:41 ]</font>

Genoa
Sep 2, 2004, 06:48 PM
A 3-hit single target whip. Like, the end is a saber hilt and then it's a photon wire looking thing. The tip is a small titanium ball that when you attack, little photon spikes enlarge from it (like Mace of Adaman) With males, a diagonal downward-swing, then a horizontal swing, then a vertical swing.
With females, a vertical (that swings upward), then another vertical swing (that swings downward), then they pull it back and snap it in a linear motion.
Hunters and Forces only.
And it's a class of weapon, PHOTON WHIPS.

milat
Sep 2, 2004, 06:50 PM
Idk, something like......a metal sword with a photon aura and....uhhh.....idk, but if I could make a weapon, It'd be the coolest http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Solstis
Sep 2, 2004, 06:54 PM
A pair of coat hangers acting as daggers.

Wait... PHOTONIC COATHANGERS! I'm a genius.

Well, it would be nice if there were more joke weapons.

Genoa
Sep 2, 2004, 06:59 PM
On 2004-09-02 16:50, milat wrote:
Idk, something like......a metal sword with a photon aura and....uhhh.....idk, but if I could make a weapon, It'd be the coolest http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Sounds like a Sword...
The basic Photon Sword

Sef
Sep 2, 2004, 06:59 PM
On 2004-09-02 16:48, MegamanX wrote:
A 3-hit single target whip. Like, the end is a saber hilt and then it's a photon wire looking thing. The tip is a small titanium ball that when you attack, little photon spikes enlarge from it (like Mace of Adaman) With males, a diagonal downward-swing, then a horizontal swing, then a vertical swing.
With females, a vertical (that swings upward), then another vertical swing (that swings downward), then they pull it back and snap it in a linear motion.
Hunters and Forces only.
And it's a class of weapon, PHOTON WHIPS.

I thought of those. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif Theftizer.

Anyways, I'd have something like... A Photon Mace/Flail(Whatever. The stick with a ball on a chain).

Hmmm, have to think of a combo for it. Of course though the animation when you run is you swinging it above your head or at your side.

Perhaps you could uppercut with a diagonal blow, and then just slam it down the other two times. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sef on 2004-09-02 17:02 ]</font>

Shadowpawn
Sep 2, 2004, 07:05 PM
I would make a gunblade (like in FF8) and give it ten swings (fast ones) and after the ten swings it can shoot five times or if you just want to shoot with it you can go into sinper mode and shoot the monsters. It can hit more than one enemy in both sword and gun mode, it's special is cloud's/seph's(cuz they both had it) omnislash for the sword mode, Olga's green bow wave for the gun. Of course this would be an extremely rare drop (1/520000) cuz this woud be the game ult weapon, but it would be worth it. (Oh and it's not a boss drop...cuz that would suck.)

Eihwaz
Sep 2, 2004, 07:41 PM
An upgraded version of Elysion. It would look the same, but would have stats between that of Ancient Saber and Red Saber. The special attack would be a blade-beam of fire (kinda like Orotiagito's, but firey), that deals hard attack damage, but drains HP. Oh, and you can only equip it once you have 800 MST.

Genoa
Sep 2, 2004, 07:44 PM
On 2004-09-02 17:05, Shadowpawn wrote:
I would make a gunblade (like in FF8) and give it ten swings (fast ones) and after the ten swings it can shoot five times or if you just want to shoot with it you can go into sinper mode and shoot the monsters. It can hit more than one enemy in both sword and gun mode, it's special is cloud's/seph's(cuz they both had it) omnislash for the sword mode, Olga's green bow wave for the gun. Of course this would be an extremely rare drop (1/520000) cuz this woud be the game ult weapon, but it would be worth it. (Oh and it's not a boss drop...cuz that would suck.)

I like the gunblade

FIDELCASTRO
Sep 2, 2004, 07:47 PM
photon bombs. you throw them into a group of enemies and it explodes.

Tact
Sep 2, 2004, 07:51 PM
On 2004-09-02 16:59, Sef wrote:
Anyways, I'd have something like... A Photon Mace/Flail(Whatever. The stick with a ball on a chain).

Do you mean a morning star? Or a kendama? Anyway...hmm...if I had to think of a weapon...maybe these card things that make weapons show up in your hands...or monsters that help you...or maybe...a giant toothbrush...and the animations are like Sword-type animations...but the bristles are made of Photon...yeah...why? I have no idea. This game needs more joke weapons. Like a baseball bat with Saber animations.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: tactician7777 on 2004-09-02 17:54 ]</font>

kazuma56
Sep 2, 2004, 07:55 PM
I also said something about a Gunblade on GF's topic similar to this awhile back.

for me a nunchaku.

Genoa
Sep 2, 2004, 08:00 PM
On 2004-09-02 17:41, Eihwaz wrote:
An upgraded version of Elysion. It would look the same, but would have stats between that of Ancient Saber and Red Saber. The special attack would be a blade-beam of fire (kinda like Orotiagito's, but firey), that deals hard attack damage, but drains HP. Oh, and you can only equip it once you have 800 MST.

Redria-Gulgus-Ultimate
EIHWAZION
An ancient saber used by the great Eihwaz. Only ones with exceptionally high mental strength can wield this weapon.
*********** 11/12
+625 ATP (grind +25)
+42 ATA
+20 MST

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MegamanX on 2004-09-02 18:01 ]</font>

Eihwaz
Sep 2, 2004, 08:03 PM
On 2004-09-02 18:00, MegamanX wrote:
Redria-Gulgus-Ultimate
EIHWAZION
An ancient saber used by the great Eihwaz. Only ones with exceptionally high mental strength can wield this weapon.
*********** 11/12
+625 ATP (grind +25)
+42 ATA
+20 MST

Eihwazion. XD

Yeah, that's great. I should draw it in Paint. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

RicoRoyal
Sep 2, 2004, 08:17 PM
Weapon: Chain Gun (not a single weapon, but an actual new weapon class)

They would be useable only by male Rangers (RAcast and RAmar). The things would be massive in size (would look just about right when equipped on a tank-looking RAcast). All variations of the chain gun type weapon would have the highest ATP of any other RA weapons. The catch: no auto-target. The ranger would actually have to line up his character in the direction that he wishes to fire in. The gun would fire a good 12 bullets in the same time it takes to fire one shot from a Rifle-type weapon. Another catch: If you push the attack button once, the chain gun weapon will fire its usual 12 rounds (real nice and quick, hopefully killing everything before it's done), but then the player wielding the gun will lose 10% of his total health and be unable to move for the length of time it takes to do a two-hit combo with a shot-type weapon (this would be the cool down period). The weapon would allow for up to a three-combo attack (36 hits in the time it takes to hit 3 times with a rifle) - 10%HP/15%HP/20%HP (for 1, 2, or 3 combo, respectively), with the 4th (or less, if not a three-combo) animation being the manditory cool-down period. Eh? Whad'ya think, people?

Genoa
Sep 2, 2004, 08:24 PM
On 2004-09-02 18:17, RicoRoyal wrote:
Weapon: Chain Gun (not a single weapon, but an actual new weapon class)

They would be useable only by male Rangers (RAcast and RAmar). The things would be massive in size (would look just about right when equipped on a tank-looking RAcast). All variations of the chain gun type weapon would have the highest ATP of any other RA weapons. The catch: no auto-target. The ranger would actually have to line up his character in the direction that he wishes to fire in. The gun would fire a good 12 bullets in the same time it takes to fire one shot from a Rifle-type weapon. Another catch: If you push the attack button once, the chain gun weapon will fire its usual 12 rounds (real nice and quick, hopefully killing everything before it's done), but then the player wielding the gun will lose 10% of his total health and be unable to move for the length of time it takes to do a two-hit combo with a shot-type weapon (this would be the cool down period). The weapon would allow for up to a three-combo attack (36 hits in the time it takes to hit 3 times with a rifle) - 10%HP/15%HP/20%HP (for 1, 2, or 3 combo, respectively), with the 4th (or less, if not a three-combo) animation being the manditory cool-down period. Eh? Whad'ya think, people?

Sounds like its better for RAmar but would look cooler on RAcast
RAmar: he can resta after the attack
RAcast: Big weapon + Big dood = Big pwnzer

RicoRoyal
Sep 2, 2004, 08:30 PM
You gotta keep in mind that RAcast is an android. During the cool-down period, his HP would start to heal right back up (at rather fast speeds too, when at higher levels). So the weapon class has its very clear-cut pros and cons. Mobility, aiming control (ATA would be high, but again, no auto-target), and HP... all for what? Huge killing potential (it's like an super version of the Guld Milla). I can definitely see it pwning bosses (assuming they stop moving for a good 5 seconds).

Genoa
Sep 2, 2004, 08:36 PM
And btw, does it have to be a weapon? If other items count, I got one!

CONVERT BARRIER
********** 10/12
Redria-Gulgus-Ultimate (instead of Divinity Armor)
(drop rate: 1/1450)
A barrier that doesn't give much defense and evasion, but it can convert damage into TP.
(converts 10% of damage to TP. If you block, it gives +10 TP)
DFP+56
EVP+33
(required level: 62)
Equipable by: HUnewearl RAmarl FOmar FOmarl FOnewm FOnewearl

Another toy-like weapon (not really a toy, but you know what I mean)

NACHOS (card type) ********** (10/12)
(drop rate: 1/2035)
Nachos that were orginally made on Pioneer 1. The taste wouldn't be very appealing.
ATP+20
ATA+5
(no ability)
(fo's only)

CHEESE SAUCE (special item) *********** (11/12)
(drop rate: 1/3275)
A Nacho cheese sauce made from Pioneer 2's cafeteria before snack foods were outlawed.

(put cheese sauce and nachos together)

CHEEZY NACHOS ************ (12/12)
Nachos with scolding hot nacho cheese on the tips. Has been said to give people "the knack".
ATP+350
ATA+30
Special ability: Opens screwed up doors

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MegamanX on 2004-09-02 18:38 ]</font>

TheOneHero
Sep 2, 2004, 08:44 PM
On 2004-09-02 18:36, MegamanX wrote:

Nachos that were orginally made on Pioneer 1. The taste wouldn't be very appealing.
ATP+20
ATA+5
(no ability)
(fo's only)

A Nacho cheese sauce made from Pioneer 2's cafeteria before snack foods were outlawed.

Nachos with scolding hot nacho cheese on the tips. Has been said to give people "the knack".
ATP+350
ATA+30

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif That is awesome. XD

Anyway, I would go for some spiffy throwing knives. Like you would buy them at the item shop and could carry 50 at once. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Or get an item that when used allows you to jump <_>

Maybe change the animation of hammes so it WORKS lke a hammer. Smash teh uber litl boomas! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

I like the whipe idea. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif Maybe have a quest where you take the basic weapon: rifle, shot, sword etc etc. Then are able to customize looks and special ability, name, and stats. Though that way people could make uber powerful weapons...the drawback:

Let's say you only get 1000 stat points or something, and you balance it accordingly. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_yes.gif Max grind...75-100

Genoa
Sep 2, 2004, 08:49 PM
(I CAN'T STOP!!!)
Class of Weapon: Burstgun
A Handgun that fire 3 consecutive photon bullets in one shot. (like a mechgun, but only 1 of them, and resembles a handgun more in apperance)

STUN BLASTER (rifle)
A rifle that uses a super-charged pulse generator that fires a large stream of highly lethal electricity. It's ability to shock is exceptional.
ATP +245-255 (grind +9)
ATA +55
Required ATA: 162
Special Ability: Fires electricity resembleing NaThu from Phantasy Star 4. Can only strike one enemy, but if an enemy gets hit by it, it has a 100% chance of shock. (kinda like Frozen Shooter, but is Shock)

EphekZ
Sep 2, 2004, 08:53 PM
On 2004-09-02 18:36, MegamanX wrote:
And btw, does it have to be a weapon? If other items count, I got one!

CONVERT BARRIER
********** 10/12
Redria-Gulgus-Ultimate (instead of Divinity Armor)
(drop rate: 1/1450)
A barrier that doesn't give much defense and evasion, but it can convert damage into TP.
(converts 10% of damage to TP. If you block, it gives +10 TP)
DFP+56
EVP+33
(required level: 62)
Equipable by: HUnewearl RAmarl FOmar FOmarl FOnewm FOnewearl

Another toy-like weapon (not really a toy, but you know what I mean)

ATP+20
ATA+5
(no ability)
(fo's only)

ATP+350
ATA+30

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MegamanX on 2004-09-02 18:38 ]</font>

XD XD XD XD wow that was a great idea hahahahha im still laughing....

hmmm I think I would make like a photon boot/photon shoe/photon metal foot. photon boot for characters with like high heel and such ( FOnewm). photon shoe anyone that well has shoes. photon metal foot now this one only andriods can equip and it goes on their feet and you throw feet by kicking it like throws two each attack and they have toes (only for andriods they need toes I feel bad for them >_> )

yep thats my crappy idea

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: darkgunner on 2004-09-02 18:56 ]</font>

Genoa
Sep 2, 2004, 09:00 PM
(and MORE!!!)
PYRO GAUNTLETS (fist) ********** (10/12)
Gauntlets that contain nitro gliserin. Can cause large explosions.
ATP +480-488 (grind +38)
DFP +5
ATA +46
Special Ability: Fires Foie Shots
Standard/Heavy Attack: When striking a target, it cauzes a small lvl 5 Rafoie along with standard damage from ATP status.

HU/RA

Genoa
Sep 2, 2004, 09:02 PM
On 2004-09-02 18:53, darkgunner wrote:
XD XD XD XD wow that was a great idea hahahahha im still laughing....

hmmm I think I would make like a photon boot/photon shoe/photon metal foot. photon boot for characters with like high heel and such ( FOnewm). photon shoe anyone that well has shoes. photon metal foot now this one only andriods can equip and it goes on their feet and you throw feet by kicking it like throws two each attack and they have toes (only for andriods they need toes I feel bad for them >_> )

yep thats my crappy idea

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: darkgunner on 2004-09-02 18:56 ]</font>

hahaha, Photon Boot. That'd be pimp. Like, when they walk, you here that photon noise. Like a low-pitched photon sword sound every step you take.

Genoa
Sep 2, 2004, 09:15 PM
(this is worse than any drug out there)

PHOTON BOW ********* (9/12)
A bow with small photon blades on the ends. Not much of a weapon in its current state...
ATP +50-55 (grind +15)
ATA +20
EVP +5

PHOTON QUIVER ********* (9/12)
A quiver that can hold arrows. It isn't much usefull without any arrows to go in it...

PHOTON ARROWS ********** (10/12)
Photon Arrows that can penetrate through even the thickest armor. Useless without something to propell it though...

(combine Quiver with arrows)

FULL PHOTON QUIVER ********** (10/12)
A Quiver filled with photon arrows. But still needs something to fire the ammunition with...

(combine Full photon quiver with photon bow)

ARCHER SET *********** (11/12)
A photon quiver containing photon arrows that are propelled by a photon bow. The arrows can penetrate through enemies.
ATP +390-400 (grinds +38)
ATA +52
EVP +10
Special Ability: Fire 3 arrows at a time, hitting 3 targets. Cost = -3% HP from your max HP
(attack penetration similar to a launcher)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MegamanX on 2004-09-02 19:16 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MegamanX on 2004-09-02 19:17 ]</font>

Genoa
Sep 2, 2004, 09:37 PM
*thinks of the enemy weapons...!*
P.SLIME CANE ********** (10/12)
A cane composed of Pouifully Slime's liquid slime.
ATP +285-290 (grind +12)
DFP +5
EVP +5
ATA +34
Special Ability: Fires Pouifully Slime shots (the ones he fires at you) Damage is = to standard attack [not heavy attack])

OMIGOSH (thinks of Whip idea)

DE ROL LE'S WHIP ********** (10/12)
A tentacle taken from De Rol Le now made into a whip. Can steal enemy HP.
ATP +435-440
DFP +5
EVP +5
ATA +40
Special Ability: Robs 13% of your max HP.

EphekZ
Sep 2, 2004, 10:04 PM
[quote]
Anyway, I would go for some spiffy throwing knives. Like you would buy them at the item shop and could carry 50 at once. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif
[quote]

ya thats cool...but it would be stuid to run out lets say its your best weapon..your fighting a boss you throw it...then you realize O SHIT!! I RAN OUT!!!!(then you'd say o well*takes out lavis cannon*)

Or get an item that when used allows you to jump <_>

that WOULD BE LIKE THE AWSOMEST THING EVOR!! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

EphekZ
Sep 2, 2004, 10:14 PM
woot another idea!!

Now this would be a slot thingy well two of em, but very rare and you need to be lvl 75+ they are run/attack and jump/attack(only for melee attacks) the best one you can find is run/attack+++, jump/attack+++

run/attack would be like you do like a 3 move thingy while running(the more + you have the faster you run) always 3 every item no exceptions http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif. Anayways you can run and attack.

jump/attack would be like you jump up (the more + you have the higher you jump) and the motion would be an attack up (slash up while you're jumping) and a slash down (while you're coming down)

and I am done

Jason
Sep 2, 2004, 10:29 PM
On 2004-09-02 17:41, Eihwaz wrote:

You're better of with an untekked Lavis Cannon that works similar to your idea of the weapon. And it is actually in the game already which is a bonus. Ohh, no hunter? Create one. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jason on 2004-09-02 20:38 ]</font>

Genoa
Sep 2, 2004, 10:38 PM
PLUNGER (saber) ********* (9/12)
An old, disguisting plunger used to clean toilets of Pioneer 2.
ATP +235-240 (grind +10)
ATA +32
Special Ability: Cut enemy HP in half

SQUIRT GUN (rifle)
A gun that fires water...
ATP +105 (grind +36)
ATA +28
Special Ability: 3-Way shot

Genoa
Sep 2, 2004, 10:40 PM
On 2004-09-02 20:14, darkgunner wrote:
woot another idea!!

Now this would be a slot thingy well two of em, but very rare and you need to be lvl 75+ they are run/attack and jump/attack(only for melee attacks) the best one you can find is run/attack+++, jump/attack+++

run/attack would be like you do like a 3 move thingy while running(the more + you have the faster you run) always 3 every item no exceptions http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif. Anayways you can run and attack.

jump/attack would be like you jump up (the more + you have the higher you jump) and the motion would be an attack up (slash up while you're jumping) and a slash down (while you're coming down)

and I am done

That are frikin awesome....!!!!!!

EphekZ
Sep 2, 2004, 10:47 PM
On 2004-09-02 20:38, MegamanX wrote:
ATP +235-240 (grind +10)
ATA +32

SQUIRT GUN (rifle)
ATP +105 (grind +36)
ATA +28

AHAHHAHAHAH I would use those all the time oo oo

**update**

SQUIRT GUN (rifle)
ATP +105 (grind +36)
ATA +28

small heater tank(add on)
childish techonology to make little kids burn eachother it is said it can be combined...( combines with squirt gun, makes water hot adds 100 ATP to squirt gun)

HOT SQUIRT GUN(rifle)
a gun that fires EXTREMELY HOT WATER!!
ATP +205 (grind +37)
ATA +28
special ability: 3-way shot

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif just a little add on I thought of

TheOneHero
Sep 2, 2004, 10:48 PM
ATP +235-240 (grind +10)
ATA +32

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Hmm... Sounds familier (http://zeldauniverse.net/main.php?page=humourcomic1) http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Nice little comic...has several pages, read em all!

Genoa
Sep 2, 2004, 10:49 PM
COMPACT DISKS (card type) ********* (9/12)
Data disks used back in the 21st century. These CD's are a thing of the past, but has a strange effect on todays machinery.
ATP +125-130
ATA +34
Special Ability: has a 50% chance to shock machine-type enemies.

For fun.... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

LOLIPOPS (card type) ************ (12/12)
The greatest of candies. These lolipops contain various flavors that are deadly to your enemies.
ATP +580-590 (grind +30)
MST +40
ATA +48
Special Ability: Randomly throws either Cherry (foie lolipop), Blueberry (barta lolipop) or Banana (zonde lolipop). The foie, zonde, and barta lvl's are lvl. 15

Deticated to: Lolipoplolita

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MegamanX on 2004-09-02 20:53 ]</font>

Genoa
Sep 2, 2004, 10:55 PM
On 2004-09-02 20:47, darkgunner wrote:

ATP +235-240 (grind +10)
ATA +32

SQUIRT GUN (rifle)
ATP +105 (grind +36)
ATA +28

**update**

SQUIRT GUN (rifle)
ATP +105 (grind +36)
ATA +28

childish techonology to make little kids burn eachother it is said it can be combined...( combines with squirt gun, makes water hot adds 100 ATP to squirt gun)

HOT SQUIRT GUN(rifle)
ATP +205 (grind +37)
ATA +28

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif just a little add on I thought of

hahaha, nice. the poor children... But it's only a flesh wound right? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif
Me and my friends use to burn eachother with hot water in squirt guns all the time. I'd come home looking like jellyfish had stung me everywhere, but it was just streams of hot water burning my flesh.... yea...

Nai_Calus
Sep 2, 2004, 10:59 PM
Screw weapons, I want Calus' Gigrants and Ragrants he uses in Seat of the Heart. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Genoa
Sep 2, 2004, 11:04 PM
On 2004-09-02 20:59, Ian-KunX wrote:
Screw weapons, I want Calus' Gigrants and Ragrants he uses in Seat of the Heart. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

I want NaThu, Megid (fire style), NaZan, NaSar, Rimit, Seals, SoVol, etc...

http://www.rpgclassics.com/shrines/genesis/ps4/techniques.shtml

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MegamanX on 2004-09-02 21:04 ]</font>

Genoa
Sep 2, 2004, 11:21 PM
TOY GUN (handgun) ********* (9/12)
A toy gun that fire imaginary bullets to destroy enemies.
ATP +175-185 (grind +20)
ATA +22
Special Ability: none

BATTERIES ********** (10/12)
Two AA Batteries...

ANNOYING TOY GUN ********** (11/12)
A toy gun with batteries. It fire imaginary bullets and create an annoying firing sound as well.
ATP +255-265 (grind +48)
ATA +22
Special Ability: They annoyingness of this weapon forces an enemies Defense to drop when in contact with the imaginary annoying bullet. (Zalure lvl.5)

The toy gun makes those annoying toy ray gun noises. You know, the ones that sound like car alarms. Every time you press attack, you get a different sound effect.

EphekZ
Sep 3, 2004, 12:53 AM
On 2004-09-02 20:55, MegamanX wrote:

On 2004-09-02 20:47, darkgunner wrote:

ATP +235-240 (grind +10)
ATA +32

SQUIRT GUN (rifle)
ATP +105 (grind +36)
ATA +28

**update**

SQUIRT GUN (rifle)
ATP +105 (grind +36)
ATA +28

HOT SQUIRT GUN(rifle)
ATP +205 (grind +37)
ATA +28

hahaha, nice. the poor children... But it's only a flesh wound right? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif
Me and my friends use to burn eachother with hot water in squirt guns all the time. I'd come home looking like jellyfish had stung me everywhere, but it was just streams of hot water burning my flesh.... yea...

HAHA strangly that seems VERY VERY FUN

Shadowpawn
Sep 3, 2004, 10:15 AM
Wow, I leave for one day and this jumps to three pages >_<. Yeah...you can make ANYTHING here...doesn't have to be a weapon. GO NUTS....http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_evil.gif

Butoden
Sep 3, 2004, 10:51 AM
Tollaw Claws
Type: Twin Sword
FOmar Class only
+490-520 ATP
+40 MST
-15 DFP
Special: Paralyze

Tact
Sep 3, 2004, 11:09 AM
Here's one:

WACKO LAUNCHER
************ (12 stars)
Weapon Class: Photon Launcher
Usable by: All characters, must have 125 ATA
ATP+650-700
ATA+5
Special: Havoc
Grind Max: +50

Description: The shots fired from this weapon look like some sort of insignia used by an ancient culture. It also looks like the bursts from this gun can confuse the enemies with laughter. (If you haven't caught this already, the blasts from the weapon look like wackos)

Location found: Forest 3, along with the Disapprove Launcher. (To see the Disapprove Launcher, look on page five)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: tactician7777 on 2004-09-05 04:35 ]</font>

Saiffy
Sep 3, 2004, 03:24 PM
On 2004-09-03 09:09, tactician7777 wrote:
Here's one:

WACKO LAUNCHER
************ (12 stars)
Weapon Class: Photon Launcher
Usable by: All characters, must have 125 ATA
ATP+650-700
ATA+5
Special: Havoc

Description: The shots fired from this weapon look like some sort of insignia used by an ancient culture. It also looks like the bursts from this gun can confuse the enemies with laughter. (If you haven't caught this already, the blasts from the weapon look like wackos)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: tactician7777 on 2004-09-03 09:12 ]</font>

Too bad it drops in Forest 3 http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

Oh uhh...

DISAPPROVE VULCANS
************12 Stars
Ranger Only 150 ATA Required
+400-450 ATP
+20 ATA
Special: n00b killah

A strange machine gun that seems to instantly kill people with the following in there names: SSJ, Sephiroth, and various DBZ names.

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Jack
Sep 3, 2004, 03:36 PM
CALAVERA SCYTHE
Stored close to where your heart used to be.

Sayara
Sep 3, 2004, 03:45 PM
Ooh! This is a good idea! Huzzah good thread!

Twin Dimenain Saber
********** (10 stars)
Weapon Class: Twin Sword
Usable by: All characters
Requirements: 400 ATP
ATP+400-450
ATA+10
Special: None
Grind Max: +0

Description: Weapon created using the body parts of a monster. The twin sword boasts a high attack power for any class.

Broken Pencil
********* (9 stars)
Weapon Class: Katana
Requirements: 150 ATP
ATP+10-20
ATA-5

Description - Anicent Writing tool of the past. The point use to be sharp but was broken over time... if only there was a way to get its point back...

Shadowpawn
Sep 3, 2004, 05:23 PM
On 2004-09-03 13:45, Tingle wrote:

Broken Pencil
********* (9 stars)
Weapon Class: Katana
Requirements: 150 ATP
ATP+10-20
ATA-5

Description - Anicent Writing tool of the past. The point use to be sharp but was broken over time... if only there was a way to get its point back...

lol that's a good one...
Here's a way to sharpen that Pencil

Pencil Shapener (item)
A strange tool use to Shapen a "Pencil"...use is unknown.

(Pencil Shapener+Broken Pencil=...)

Pointdexer's Pencil
*********** (11 stars)
Weapon Class:Katana
Requirement:200 ATP
All classes
ATP:+50-60
ATA:-1
MST:100
Description:Ture form of the lengendy pencil used by all nerds in school, said to make you smarter...
Special: Resverser.

Also I came up with another weapon...

Olga's Feet
Hunter's only
Saber
12 stars
ATP req: 800
ATP:+500
ATA:70
MST:-200
Description: Olga's feet now a weapon, it's special is...
Special:Ragrantz/Ramegid(alternates.)

and lastly...an different ult weapon
(Orotiagtio+Elysion=)
Neo Elysion
*************(13 stars)
Unqiue class (animation is that of both a saber and katana)
MST req:1000
ATP:+1200
ATA:+200
MST:+1000
DEF+200
Luck:+20
Devil battle built in
Description: Two scared blades now one...
Special: Divine Wind (A giant white blast that comes from behind and hits all in sight, massive damage)

Solstis
Sep 3, 2004, 05:37 PM

Twin Dimenain Saber
********** (10 stars)
ATP+400-450
ATA+10

Description: Weapon created using the body parts of a monster. The twin sword boasts a high attack power for any class.

Does it go "Rourk!" on each hit?

EphekZ
Sep 3, 2004, 06:23 PM
On 2004-09-03 15:37, Solstis wrote:

Twin Dimenain Saber
********** (10 stars)
ATP+400-450
ATA+10

Does it go "Rourk!" on each hit?

hahha that would b annoying... maybe you can make like an item called dark silencer

dark silencer(item)
a mysterious item can mute all dark type creatures/darl type items

COMBINE WITH DIMENIAN SABER!!

SILENCED DIMENIAN SABER!!!!
an item with great attack power and the wonderfulness of silence http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Genoa
Sep 3, 2004, 07:15 PM
VOL OPT PLATE (armor) ********** (10/11)
An armor created from the hull of Vol Opt. Only usable by androids.
DFP +205
EVP +55
EFR: +5
EIC: 0
ETH: +50
ELT: +5
EDK: 0

MARIO GLOVE (fist) ********** (10/12)
Gloves that were worn by Mario. Allows you to fire foie techniques.
ATP +420-425 (grind +40)
DFP +5
EVP +5
LCK +5
Regular Attack: Does regular damage, and shoots an additional Foie (lvl 10)
Special Ability: Gifoie (lvl 10)

Puppet_Papaya
Sep 4, 2004, 02:02 AM
Two words: Panic Broom

Tact
Sep 4, 2004, 07:20 AM
On 2004-09-03 17:15, MegamanX wrote:

ATP +420-425 (grind +40)
DFP +5
EVP +5
LCK +5

Fun fun! Does it make that little classic "blip" noise when you fire Foie? And what about the LUIGI GLOVE?

modoru
Sep 4, 2004, 09:41 AM
Hm...Something like a twin brand, but with Katanas. Itd be cool ...http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Genoa
Sep 4, 2004, 10:18 AM
On 2004-09-04 05:20, tactician7777 wrote:

On 2004-09-03 17:15, MegamanX wrote:

ATP +420-425 (grind +40)
DFP +5
EVP +5
LCK +5

Fun fun! Does it make that little classic "blip" noise when you fire Foie? And what about the LUIGI GLOVE?

Yes it makes the blip noise http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif
And LUIGI GLOVE... hmm, now that I think of it, yes there can be. Same stats as mario glove, but shoots a green foie. Now, combine the two gloves... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif
MARIO BROS K.O. *********** (11/12) (fist)
A glove from both Mario and Luigi. It's special ability is extraordinary!
ATP +500-510 (grind +45)
DFP +10
EVP +10
LCK +5
ATA +50
Special Ability: Spin in a circle and fire countless foies for 2 seconds. Foie lvl 20 http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif (at the cost of -5% of max HP) [the circle attack mario and luigi do on super smash bros. when you press DOWN+B]

Genoa
Sep 4, 2004, 10:27 AM
Class of Weapons: Katars
Twin weapons. A blade that attaches to each hand. 4 hit combo.
1, 1, 2. (combo for males)
2, 1, 1. (combo for females)

(looks around room... see's kindom hearts poster)
KEY BLADE (saber) ************ (12/12)
The key blade used by the hero Sora. This weapon a greatly desired ability...
ATP +350-360 (grind +0)
ATA +38
EVP +5
LCK +5
Special Ability: "the knack" (unlocks any door with the key http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif)

Gjl
Sep 4, 2004, 01:55 PM
The Phantasy Star Cannon. Ah yes I can picture it now...large pink elephants head mounted on bright yellow star shaped crystaline launcher device adorned with angel wings. Oh, and we can add real ivory tusks for the extra 'phantasy' feel http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif.

Diagram:
@*
''

OK the '@' sign represents a pink elephants head if you're wondering, whereas the '*' sign represents the bright yellow star shaped crystaline launcher device. The ''' sign indicates where tusks are to be positioned, as if on a real elephant:o.

Obviously the diagram is not to scale since the pink elephants head would be FAR larger than the bright yellow star shaped crystaline launcher device if this is going to be feasible at all.

Now some numbers for the statistically minded people here:

ATP: Very big indeed
ATA: Impossible to miss with
Stars: *

Drop rate: 1/234567890 off 'Dark Phalz', the rare counterpart of the 'Dark Falz' enemy located in Ultimate Ruins in the mysterious '????' room http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif.

Instead of a turtle, the Dark Phalz will adopt the image of a...

A beheaded and ravished white rabbit resurrected in the form of a malevolent PHANTOM http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif. (An elephant? As if... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif).

XerosMaster
Sep 4, 2004, 02:54 PM
To quote my friend, "there should be a 'blue things face'." By blue thing he means Pofuilly slime, so here it goes.

Pofuilly's face.*********(9 stars)
An enemy part. It is said someone can make this into something else...

POFUILLY FRAME **********(10 stars)
An amazing armor made from the face of a Pofuilly slime's face. Said to have an effect on photon weapons...
Effect: If the weapon you are usind has no special, the special attack will turn you into the slime's movement mode and you will be invulnerable, but unable to attack. This drains HP at a medium rate.

Pouilly's face **********(10 stars)

POUILLY FRAME **********(10 stars)
An amazing armor made from the face of a Pouilly slime's face. Said to have an effect on photon weapons...
Effect: The special attack will turn you into the slime's movement mode and you will be invulnerable, but unable to attack. This drains HP at a slow rate. If you go to "use" on the armor, a red glow willl be on your chest and replace your special with slime mode. If there is no glow, the special is the weapons special.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: XerosMaster on 2004-09-04 13:08 ]</font>

Genoa
Sep 4, 2004, 04:17 PM
On 2004-09-04 12:54, XerosMaster wrote:
To quote my friend, "there should be a 'blue things face'." By blue thing he means Pofuilly slime, so here it goes.

Pofuilly's face.*********(9 stars)

POFUILLY FRAME **********(10 stars)
An amazing armor made from the face of a Pofuilly slime's face. Said to have an effect on photon weapons...
Effect: If the weapon you are usind has no special, the special attack will turn you into the slime's movement mode and you will be invulnerable, but unable to attack. This drains HP at a medium rate.

Pouilly's face **********(10 stars)

POUILLY FRAME **********(10 stars)
An amazing armor made from the face of a Pouilly slime's face. Said to have an effect on photon weapons...
Effect: The special attack will turn you into the slime's movement mode and you will be invulnerable, but unable to attack. This drains HP at a slow rate. If you go to "use" on the armor, a red glow willl be on your chest and replace your special with slime mode. If there is no glow, the special is the weapons special.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: XerosMaster on 2004-09-04 13:08 ]</font>

That's awesome! Me likes it http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Genoa
Sep 4, 2004, 04:53 PM
Item:
RAPPY EGG ************ (12/12)
An egg from a rappy...

If you feed it items, it will eventually gain to lvl 5 defense (all other stats won't gain)
When level 5, it will evolve. If your on normal-vhard, it will become a baby Rag Rappy.
If hatched on ultimate, it will be a baby El Rappy.
Then, feed it to lvl 10. It will become child Rappy.
Lvl 35, it becomes a Rag/El Rappy. If you raise it correctly, it can become a rare rappy. Like, if your episode one with your Rag Rappy, it will become an Al Rappy. If you do it on episode 2, it will become a Love Rappy. If you have an el rappy, it will be Pal/Love rappy. And, if you had done it on a holiday (depending on the holiday) the rappy would become that holiday rappy.

Mag Stats:
1-10 HP: Resta
Filled PB Bar: Shifta/Deband
Boss Start: Shifta/Deband
Dead: Reverser

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MegamanX on 2004-09-04 14:54 ]</font>

Genoa
Sep 4, 2004, 07:02 PM
PHOTON ENERGY ********** (10/12)
Pure Photon Energy. Can be used to boost weapons.

When used on a standard-type weapon (like Brand or Blaster, you know, those types). It can level it up.

Example: Use PHOTON ENERGY on Berdys and it will become a Gungnir.

opaopajr
Sep 4, 2004, 10:00 PM
Thermal Nuclear Detonator! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

run around with a switch with a big, red, candy-like button on it. press it and a nuclear blast covers the screen killing everything (including you and your friends) in at least several big rooms, almost the entire level. then there'll be fallout tic damage on the rest of the level for any new spawning monsters (and you and your friends). make Anti unusable to cure it, only a trip to the clinic can remove it. return to the contaminated level and get stuck with radiation sickness again. it'd be a great way to get rid of all those extra scape dolls...

or maybe something more... mundane.

like a mancatcher! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

a long partisan like weapon with a big horseshoe like attachment on the end. inside the horseshoe 'U' is a spiky photon edge. when you use it it latches onto the opponent and when you press for the next 2 parts of the combo you jiggle the monster within the mancatcher dealing more damage. at the end of the combo the moster is still attached and you can attempt to drag it a little bit. and unless the moster has a very long reach it wouldn't be able to hit you so you may jiggle it to death with further combos. leaves you open to other opponents, but that's part of the fun!

or how about something cooperative...

like a battering ram! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

have it difficult and very slow to use for a single player, but when united with your other friends the weapon gets exponentially faster and more powerful! also opens doors that require switches and destroys the switches and lazer fences themselves! also allow the combo to be a continuous charge through enemies knocking them back/down away from the charging team. give an option for a single member to sit atop the battering ram for travel purposes and to cast spells/use items.

EphekZ
Sep 4, 2004, 10:32 PM
On 2004-09-02 20:49, MegamanX wrote:
Data disks used back in the 21st century. These CD's are a thing of the past, but has a strange effect on todays machinery.
ATP +125-130
ATA +34

For fun.... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

CD walkman(card type)**********
compact disk holders of the 21st century
useless without compact disks...
ATP +1
ATA +1

compact disk shooter(card type)************
can shoot compact disks with another item
ATP +1
ATA +1

WALKMAN'S COMPACT DISK SHOOTER!!!***********
SHOOTS COMPACT DISKS 1000 MPH CAN SHOOT 3 AT A TIME
CAN GO THROUGH ENEMIES
ATP +500
ATA +200
HAS 80% CHANCE OF PARALYZING ENEMIES

EphekZ
Sep 4, 2004, 10:41 PM
*looks around room sees statue of anubis with staff*

STAFF OF ANUBIS(ROD)************(12/12)
an ancient powerful staff used by the anubis g-d himself
MST NEEDED: 850
ATP + 500
ATA + 200
MST + 700

special ability *** new made up ability!!!***
creates a doppelanger of anubis each special attack
at the cost of 10% HP each doppelanger
doppelangers can with stand 2 hits no matter how strong the attack is.

anubis PWN3S!!!!

Jason
Sep 4, 2004, 10:42 PM
MAGIC WAND

ATP: +250
ATA: +60
MST: +20
Special: like Heaven Punisher's except it can be used at all times
Class: Katana (equipable by FOrces only)
Stars: 12
Description: Magic Wand a magician of Pioneer 1 weilded. Its abilities are a mystery.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jason on 2004-09-04 20:44 ]</font>

Saiffy
Sep 5, 2004, 12:58 AM
On 2004-09-04 20:42, Jason wrote:
MAGIC WAND

Description: Magic Wand a magician of Pioneer 1 weilded. Its abilities are a mystery.

Would it suck like HP http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Jason
Sep 5, 2004, 01:01 AM
On 2004-09-04 22:58, Saiffwin wrote:

On 2004-09-04 20:42, Jason wrote:
MAGIC WAND

Would it suck like HP http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Except the special can be used at all times which makes it a wee bit better. Better ATA too, and its ATP isn't too bad for a force weapon as it is for forces only and it makes it useful with their Lv 30 Zalure & Shifta. And a little MST boost there. I wouldn't complain.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jason on 2004-09-04 23:09 ]</font>

Tact
Sep 5, 2004, 06:28 AM
Another weapon of the PSOW Smiley Series:

DISAPPROVE LAUNCHER
************ (12 stars)
ATP+649-749
ATA+4
Special: n00b Hell

Description: The shots fired from this weapon look like some sort of insignia used by an ancient culture. It also looks like this weapon can instantly kill stupid people.

Location found: Forest 3, along with teh Wacko Launcher

EDIT: I know! You should also be able to smack the enemies with the guns of PSO, as well as shooting with them.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: tactician7777 on 2004-09-05 04:32 ]</font>

Garm
Sep 5, 2004, 06:50 AM
Dead Cactus
********** (10 stars)
Dropped by gill ill (rare version of ill gill).
Greennill, Pinkal, Bluefull, Yellowboze and Oran.

Rare saber type with lots of needles attached to it.

Saber Type
REQ: 100 ATP all classes
ATP: 60 (grind +20)
ATA: 40
EVP: 10
DFP: 10
no special

Oasis water
*********** (11 stars)
Dropped by gill ill.
Purplenum, Redria, Whitill, Skyly and Viridia

Said to bring life in even the dryest places.

Living Cactus
************ (12 stars)
made by combining oasis water and dead cactus

Strong plant wich lots of sharp needles. Special shoots out a shower of needles.

Saber type
Req: 900 ATP all classes
ATP: 400 (grind +50)
ATA: 45
DFP: 50
EVP: 25
Special: S-rank Needle/ Spread Needle attack like but piercing.

Plantain Saber
************ (12 star)
made by using oasis water and plantain leaf

Green plant with 2 huge leafs at the end. Special creates an cold water strike.

Double Saber type
REQ: 500 MST Humans only
ATP: 400 (Grind + 70)
MST: 50
DFP 10
Special: lvl 5 to lvl 25 barta based on your MST + 100

Jason
Sep 5, 2004, 01:32 PM
REDDY SABER

ATP: +750
ATA: +55
Class: Saber (Hunters only)
Max Grind: 50
Description: A completed version of a Red Saber made by Heathcliff Flowen. Its special attack steals 99.9% of an enemy's HP.

EphekZ
Sep 5, 2004, 02:24 PM
photon brick *********
it Is said you can combine these with certain elements...
200 ATP required usable by forces and hunters
ATP +50-75
ATA +20
MST +5
EVP -10

foie mineral ********
can be combined with a certain item...

RAFOIE BRICK ***********
A brick combined with foie minerals

ATP needed +200
ATP +200
ATA +50
MST +300
EVP -5

SPECIAL ATTACK : WHEN ITS HIT AN ENEMY THE BRICK CASTS RAFOIE HITTING EVERYBODY AROUND IT

barta mineral *******

RABARTA BRICK **********
A BRICK COMBINED WITH BARTA MINERALS
( SAME STATS AS RAFOIE BRICK)
SPECIAL ATTACK : WHEN IT HIT AN ENEMY RABARTA IS CAST FROM THE BRICK HITTING EVERYBODY AROUND IT

zonde mineral *******

RAZONDE BRICK **********
A BRICK COMBINED WITH ZONDE MINERALS
(same stats as RAFOIE and RABARTA brick)
special attack: when it hits an enemy RAZONDE is cast hitting everybody around it

woot you can choose your OWN element !!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: darkgunner on 2004-09-05 12:25 ]</font>

EphekZ
Sep 5, 2004, 02:43 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v218/torpidfrogs/rafoiebrick.bmp

here is what the foie brick would be like ( i suck at paint >_>)

Shadowpawn
Sep 5, 2004, 02:50 PM
Living Orb
Unique class
*************(13 stars)
MST:900
No stats added
Description: A mysterious weapon...abilities are...
Special: Hell's fire...(rips ground apart and shoots flames.)

SWORD
***(3 stars)
N/A req
No stats added
Description: A sword an amazing power.
Special: Change into any sword based weapon.

Evergea
Sep 5, 2004, 08:04 PM
Double/Equip
Stars: 13
Allows two weapons to be equipped at once.
[Double Sabers and the rather obvious would be pretty pointless.]

God/Equip
Stars: 0
If you're reading this, you'll be banned if you go online.
[Can only be gotton by hacking. Used to help ban hackers. Blatant notice in the game manual and online that this item is illegit.]

Desperation/Body
Stars: 13
Said to be usable by only the most loyal.
[A teammate is about to die, using the Photon Blast donation button, it kills yourself to restore your teammate to full health.

Scope
ATA: +10
Stars: 9
Zoom in and out for better accuracy.

Dual Punisher
ATP: +300-330
ATA: +50
Class: Dual Gun
A custom mechgun that can fire each wave of bullets in a regular combo. Its special attack, 'Dual Punishment' is based on time...
[Can be fired nine times versus the normal three. Same number of bullets fire as before. The special hits in a circular radius. Works every one hundred beats, same as before.]

Sayara
Sep 5, 2004, 08:26 PM
Babada!

Pencil Sharpener
10/12
An item from the ancient times, said to give a point to broken objects...

Combing the Pencil and the Sharpener gives you...

Sharp Point
Katana Class
12/12
ATP required 700
ATP: 400-650
ATA: 30

Sharp Pencil from the ancient times, said to leave traces of Graphite on the ones attack by the pencil.

Arlan Fan
Fan/Slicer Class
10/12
Atp required 600 ATP
ATP +150
ATA -10
Special- Arrest

Weapon creatured by the body parts of an enemy. Its special holds enemies in place.

doubletake123
Sep 5, 2004, 09:30 PM
Yas 10000
atp+15000
ata+90
mst+0
evp+0
Special=none
(must haven 165 ata) can only be equiped by rangers.
Descrition:A gun of very high accuracy and power can kill most enemies in a single shot. Has a scope for picking off enemies clear across the room.

Stealth knife
atp+300
ata+50
mst+0
evp+40
Special-death blow(must be directly behind enemy)
only usable by hunters and ramarls with 750 atp
Descrition:A knife only usable by the masters of stealth.Can kill an enemy instantly whith a death blow but the person must be directly behind an enemy. Is not very usefull unless using the death blow.
(death blow= shoving the knife into the enemy's brain)

That would be sweet.

lancesomestuf
Sep 5, 2004, 10:10 PM
axe
type:partisan
"very ancient used by knights, special attack halves enemy hp"
atp:+500-550
ata:+1
evp:+50
atp needed: 600

there is serious lack of axes in this game and i need an axe just a "victor axe" isnt going to cut it.

Jason
Sep 5, 2004, 10:44 PM
DARK FALZ'S BLADE

ATP: +900
ATA: +80
Class: Twin Sword (Hunters only)
Description: A weapon made from Dark Falz's arms. It is very powerful. It can reverse your received HP damage from an enemy to that enemy instead.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jason on 2004-09-05 20:45 ]</font>

Uncle_bob
Sep 5, 2004, 11:24 PM
Hoohoo.
Uncle would have all of the Yasminkov weapons redone.
They would actually use real ammo that could be bought from the shops once you attain a certain level as well as having the weapon on your character or in his/her bank.
You could hold up to anywhere between 300 and 800 bullets per weapon, in item boxes like PhotonDrops. I.E. ShotgunShell x243
Their alternate attack would be the "reload" function.

Make the Yasminkvo7000V into a real shotgun as well. If he shoots forward while there are 3 boomas infront of him, all three should be hit. Similar to what the spread needle would do, but a MUCH lower arc. More like 30 degrees, depending on the range.

Perhaps make the 3000R bigger, make it look more like a rifle.

They would stay Ranger only, except maybe allow forces use the handgun version.

---

As for melee weapons...A spear type would be nice.

The spear would remain compact like the Psycho Wand does, then it would extend while attacking or when enemies are close.
A 3 hit combo: A vertical slash, a forward thrust, and finally ending in a horizontal slash. Much like the Fomarl's rod attack animation. It would be a multi hit weapon, but only hitting 3 enemies at a maximum.

Force and Hunter only.

Bladehunter
Sep 6, 2004, 11:00 AM
SPLIT BLADE

Class: Sword
ATP: +600
ATA: +40
MST: -10
EVP: +80
Stars: *********** (11)
Special: Exp steal (Kings)

Description: "A legendary blade with the power to make the body of the wielder to split, thus gaining more evasion."

BROKEN SCISSOR

Class: Dagger
ATP: +400
DFP: +10
Stars: ********** (10)
Special: Demons

Description: "A ancient tool which has broken over time. Its blades are still sharp."

EDIT: typo
<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bladehunter on 2004-09-06 09:05 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bladehunter on 2004-09-06 09:06 ]</font>

Evil_Althena8
Sep 7, 2004, 01:52 PM
arg dammit I gotta type this whole thing up again...
anyway here goes

SACRED ETHER
Type:Card
ATP+500-650
ATA+70
MST+40
LCK+10
Special:unleashes wave similar to TJ Sword
Stars:12
Required MST: 900
"The Ultimate Magic Weapon. Divine energy that has been solidified into a small mass. It is believed it was once used by a Goddess"

The weapon basically looks like a glow that surrounds your hand instead of an actual card. Its attack looks like bright-blue bursts. I got the idea from Valkyrie Profile, the weapon that Freya used.

Shadowpawn
Sep 7, 2004, 04:11 PM
Eggman robot
Mech (you can ride it)
no stars
no stats req
ATA:+2000
Description: Eggman's robot...ride it!
Special: Egg blaster (a bigger ver of the Egg blaster weapon.)

Genoa
Sep 12, 2004, 08:53 PM
Stimulate/Battle ************ (12/12)
A battle unit that adds +1 to max combo. (example: with a sword you can hit 4 times instead of the normal 3... but I fear it would be used for mechguns more than anything...)

RAMPENT CHAOS *********** (11/12) (claw)
A claw that is charged with a mixture of mind-shifting photons that allows instant confusion to your enemies. Can sometimes confuse the wearer.
ATP +420-430 (grind +9)
ATA +42
LCK +5
Special Ability: Confusion (100%)
(same chance of confusing wearer as frozen shooter can freeze yourself)

BLADE OF FAITH ************ (12/12) (saber)
A sword used by only the pure of heart. This blade banishes dark ones with divine energy.
ATP +510
DFP +5
ATA +45
MST +5
EVP +5
Special Ability: Has a 40% chance of instant KO to dark creatures (does not effect dark bosses). When a dark one is KO'd by this weapon, it is banished with a blinding light.

STEEL PIPE ********** (10/12)
A steel pipe...
ATP +150-155 (grind +40)
ATA +30
Special Ability: steals 10% hp of max hp.

Shadowpawn
Sep 12, 2004, 08:57 PM
MegamanX, you bumped this topic...you must really like it?

New weapon

*death stamp*
************************************************** ************************************************** *******(50 stars, I guess)
Fomar
Raises all stats by 400
MST req: 700
Description: Used by the great shadowpawn, this was once used to kill topics in FKL.
Special: Kills topics...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shadowpawn on 2004-09-12 19:02 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shadowpawn on 2004-09-13 18:28 ]</font>

Akulamenuri
Sep 12, 2004, 10:04 PM
This might sound useless to some people, but a Slicer with Rifle Range would be awesome...

Solstis
Sep 12, 2004, 10:52 PM
On 2004-09-04 20:00, opaopajr wrote:
Thermal Nuclear Detonator! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

run around with a switch with a big, red, candy-like button on it. press it and a nuclear blast covers the screen killing everything (including you and your friends) in at least several big rooms, almost the entire level. then there'll be fallout tic damage on the rest of the level for any new spawning monsters (and you and your friends). make Anti unusable to cure it, only a trip to the clinic can remove it. return to the contaminated level and get stuck with radiation sickness again. it'd be a great way to get rid of all those extra scape dolls...

or maybe something more... mundane.

like a mancatcher! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

a long partisan like weapon with a big horseshoe like attachment on the end. inside the horseshoe 'U' is a spiky photon edge. when you use it it latches onto the opponent and when you press for the next 2 parts of the combo you jiggle the monster within the mancatcher dealing more damage. at the end of the combo the moster is still attached and you can attempt to drag it a little bit. and unless the moster has a very long reach it wouldn't be able to hit you so you may jiggle it to death with further combos. leaves you open to other opponents, but that's part of the fun!

or how about something cooperative...

like a battering ram! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

have it difficult and very slow to use for a single player, but when united with your other friends the weapon gets exponentially faster and more powerful! also opens doors that require switches and destroys the switches and lazer fences themselves! also allow the combo to be a continuous charge through enemies knocking them back/down away from the charging team. give an option for a single member to sit atop the battering ram for travel purposes and to cast spells/use items.

Good stuff!

--

Glitter: 9 Stars

0-0 Damage (Does no damage what-so-ever... ever!)

Fist range weapon, 100% chance to confuse.

--

Field Mouse: 10 Stars

+10 ATP
+100 Luck

Fist range weapon. Weapon of choice for stylish players.

Special Abilities: Drains your health after 100 swings. It is assumed to be a rotting corpse by this point.

--

Twin Pallash: 12 Star

+1000 ATP
+100 Luck
+800 EVP
-100 ATA

Weapon used by.. some guy. Is unwieldy, and thus, lowers your chance to hit. If you do manage to hit someone with it, massive carnage ensues.

The high evasion is due to the fact that most of the monsters will be busy laughing at you.

Special: Self-Impalation. Your character dies instantly. This special has a 10% chance per landed hit.

PhotonDrop
Sep 12, 2004, 11:31 PM
Nintendo Zapper
(Rifle)
(usable by all classes)
An odd rifle that makes the world go white for a millisecond, has accuracy that cant be beat! But its said that if you miss a strange dog will appear and laugh at you
max gring +52
req.ATA: 100
special: Shock Paralysis
+60-190 ATP
+25 ATA
+10 EVP

--

Bringers Sword
(Sword)
(HU only)
A sword made from the Arm of a Dark Bringer. Its special attack is unknown.
max Grind +9
req ATP: 760
special: a small beam(like Lavis or Orotiagito)
+661 ATP
+1 ATA
-50 EVP

--

Proof of RAmarl Ownage

An odd picture taken in the Seabed by a celebrity HUcast.

--

Mag Food

give this to a Mag, it will be so happy that for two combos it will assist you in battle! (Mags ATP is 2 times its POW value)

--

Battle Verge(modified)
(melee Rod type)
(FOmar only)
Used by a FOmar under the influence of Dark Falz. it is capable of extra hits.
(same stats as normal Battle Verge, same animation but it hits once more in the second and last combo animations)

--

Steel "I" Bar
A massive steel bar used to construct ancient buildings. Due to its weight only male androids can weild it.
(Sword type)
(HUcast and RAcast only)
no grind
no special
+900 ATP
-20 ATA
-55 EVP

--

Power of Frienship

When two friends hold these items in their inventory they are blessed with greater power.
(raises all stats by 50 above the maximum limit)

MT7218
Sep 13, 2004, 12:09 AM
Red Twin:
Prototype weapon, has the letter "F" carved in it's hilt.
Stats: 450-550 ATP, 55 ATA, Max grind of +20, 510 ATP needed, useable by ALL CLASSES, including FOs, who are stuck with two choices for Twin Saber weapons. >.<
Special: Bezerk
Appearance: Looks like two red sabers on each end, with a specalized hilt like all of the other Red Weps.
Noteable things that should drop it: Skyly Forest Hidetorr, Viridia Poully Slime

---

God/Brains

This is for any idiot that plays this game. This helps them figure out the most obvious things about this game, and not be a total noobtard while doing so.

Skorpius
Sep 13, 2004, 12:55 AM
PhotonDrop.. you reminded me..
Bringer's Shield
Made from the right arm of a Bringer.
When used with either Bringer's Rifle or Bringer's Sword, ATP and EVP is increased by 100%.

What won't be noted is that when it's used with Binger's Rifle, DFP will increase by 100%, while draining HP, and if used with Bringer's Sword, ATA will increase by 50%, while draining TP.

EDIT, I have no idea for stats, so dont ask. Or maybe make it about 35% of Delsaber's Shield and give it a level 80 requirement? <.<

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Skorpius on 2004-09-12 22:56 ]</font>

Shadowpawn
Sep 13, 2004, 04:26 PM
Long Blade
Unique
no stars
ATP req: 890
ATP+:1997
ATA:-10
Description: A giant blade...used by (use year as hint to game ref.)
Special: Breserk Multi Slash...(many hits that do 2x noraml damage.)

Holy sheild
10 stars
Lv. 90
DEF:500
Adds 40 to light resistance
Description: A blessed shield...
Sepcial: Resta and Resverser

???
lv.1
no stars
??? (stats added are random)
saber
Description: A unknown item.
Special:...Doomsday, (destroy everything, can only be used when on these hps, 666, 777, 888, 999, 1337, 200, 350, 278, 111, 1, 203 and 478.)

EphekZ
Sep 13, 2004, 07:18 PM
I think this topic is dead and we should stop posting >_> its been bumped once already

Shadowpawn
Sep 13, 2004, 08:18 PM
It's really not that old, a topic that was a month old was bumped before this.

Skorpius
Sep 14, 2004, 02:02 AM
On 2004-09-13 17:18, darkgunner wrote:
I think this topic is dead and we should stop posting >_> its been bumped once already

Yet you posted. I think this topic is creative, and fun to read, and shouldnt die ;o

Veckans
Sep 14, 2004, 03:51 AM
I would make double silence claws and make a totally uniqe combo for them. This weapon equipped on a HUcaseal would be the coolest thing ever.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Veckans on 2004-09-14 01:54 ]</font>

PatserGOUKI
Sep 14, 2004, 09:21 AM
CURE / LOOKTHEFORUMFOROLDERTHREADS

Noobs can use it! LMAO http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

I made this topic a year ago!
Thank you

PatserGOUKI

PatserGOUKI
Sep 14, 2004, 09:50 AM
<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PatserGOUKI on 2004-09-15 00:20 ]</font>

PatserGOUKI
Sep 14, 2004, 09:57 AM
Look here, i looked it up!

http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=71829&forum=7

And this was the original post:
http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=70240&forum=7

succes...

Its fun, but it could have been sticky! LONG TIME AGO!!!

PatserGOUKI
PS: sorry for my dubbel post... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PatserGOUKI on 2004-09-14 08:17 ]</font>

Shadowpawn
Sep 14, 2004, 11:39 AM
It's two pages long and the other is ten...hey what don't you join it with this. They way the orignal, yours and the new can become a sticky. The uber sticky...besides you and the oringal other allowed those to die...while this one is popular I say let's sticky the damn thing so this will be only thread you would have to go to...

EDIT: Added words...
EDIT: More words...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shadowpawn on 2004-09-14 09:39 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shadowpawn on 2004-09-14 09:51 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shadowpawn on 2004-09-14 10:28 ]</font>

Solstis
Sep 14, 2004, 11:45 AM
On 2004-09-14 07:21, PatserGOUKI wrote:
CURE / LOOKTHEFORUMFOROLDERTHREADS

Noobs can use it! LMAO http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

I made this topic a year ago!
Thank you

PatserGOUKI

I think that most of us were aware of that.

Tsudo_Plat
Sep 14, 2004, 01:15 PM
How about these new Cure Units:

Cure/n00b = Kicks n00bs from your game! XD
Cure/Duper = Kicks dupers off PSO and deletes all their items! >:)
Cure/Spammer = Disables Spammers texting capabilities! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

As far as weapons go, I would have liked to have seen the following:
-----------------------------------------------
Legacy of Busta
Sword-Type, 11-Star
+750 ATP
+75 ATA
+10 DEF
+20 LCK
Special: Jellen & Zalure (Both level 20)
Requirement: 950 ATP
Equipable by all Male classes
"A sword once carried by the legendary hunter Busta. It is said to contain enormous amounts of untapped energy."
--------------------------------------------------
Crimson Fist
Fist-Type, 12-Star
+1200 ATP
+80 ATA
+10 MST
Special: Uses HP to shoot a powerful wave that penetrates through enemies
Requirement: 900 MST
Equipable only by Forces
"Fists that were once used by natives of the planet. Their coarse material is so strong that even after thousands of years they remain in perfect condition."
----------------------------------------------------
Unicorn Staff
Sword-Type, 11-Star
+710 ATP
+65 ATA
+10 DEF
+10 EVP
+10 LCK
Special: Shoots hearts out like a Shot
Requirement: 500 ATP
Equipable only by Females
"Staff that was once thought to be an old toy. Has now been infused with photon energy unleashing a power that is.....love?"
-----------------------------------------------------

Well thats all I will post for now. It's pretty fun to come up with new weapons and such what. Too bad Sonic Team isn't as creative as us! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Shadowpawn
Sep 14, 2004, 03:45 PM
Double Claws
unique
11 stars
ATP:500 req
ATP+:200
ATA+:50
Description: Two claws used in unison...
Special: Slowly recovers HP

Genoa
Sep 14, 2004, 05:45 PM
On 2004-09-14 07:50, PatserGOUKI wrote:

succes...

PatserGOUKI

I knew someone did before... hmm, well... Yea, now I remember that thread. I replied some http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif
Good times...

Genoa
Sep 14, 2004, 07:27 PM
STAPLE GUN ********* (9/12) -=Handgun=-
A staple gun used primarly for stapleing down wood or other contruction materials back in the 21st century.
ATP +230-235 (grind +20)
ATA +24
Special Ability: Dark (megid-like effect)

LIGHTBULB ********** (10/12) -=Card=-
Lightbulbs that can cause shock damage. Do not underestimate the power of this weapon...
ATP +290-300w/+Lvl.5 Gizonde effect (grind +33)
ATA +28
Special Ability: Throw lightbulbs that cause minor sonic booms, can cause Shock, has a splash radius of a 1 game meter, and makes a high-pitched lightbulb explosion sound.

Shadowpawn
Sep 14, 2004, 08:16 PM
On 2004-09-14 17:27, MegamanX wrote:
A staple gun used primarly for stapleing down wood or other contruction materials back in the 21st century.
ATP +230-235 (grind +20)
ATA +24

Lightbulbs that can cause shock damage. Do not underestimate the power of this weapon...
ATA +28
Special Ability: Throw lightbulbs that cause minor sonic booms, can cause Shock, has a splash radius of a 1 game meter, and makes a high-pitched lightbulb explosion sound.

lol
What would happen if you put that Lightbulb in a Lamp...

Genoa
Sep 14, 2004, 08:24 PM
On 2004-09-14 18:16, Shadowpawn wrote:

On 2004-09-14 17:27, MegamanX wrote:
ATP +230-235 (grind +20)
ATA +24

ATA +28

lol
What would happen if you put that Lightbulb in a Lamp...

You would recieve imortallity...
Actually you would get...
BRIGHT LAMP (mag)
I little lamp floats on your shoulder. It boosts the power of Grants (light attacks... hehe) and Zonde techniques (electric attacks http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif) by +1.5%.
Finding - LAMP *********** (11/12)[item] is the hard part.
A myserious lamp without the ability to produce light? What's wrong with it? It's almost as if it's missing something...
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Eihwaz
Sep 14, 2004, 08:43 PM
A decent, good-looking Double Saber that can be used by FOrces only. Like some kind of uber dual rod thing...Since, y'know, they can't use Twin Brand/MKB/etc. T_T

Shadowpawn
Sep 14, 2004, 08:47 PM
On 2004-09-14 18:43, Eihwaz wrote:
A decent, good-looking Double Saber that can be used by FOrces only. Like some kind of uber dual rod thing...Since, y'know, they can't use Twin Brand/MKB/etc. T_T

I agree, a Fomar with a BKB-like weapon would be a great combo.

LordWaffle
Sep 14, 2004, 08:51 PM
I'd make a very unoriginal weapon. The Staff of Magius.

Staff of Magius- Cane-type item (************)
+70 MST
+30 DEF
+30 EVP
Only FOmars may equip this item
Special: Range of Foie, Zonde and Barta are increased by 1.5

Owned by Raistlin Majere, the Master of Past and Present

-EDIT-If you don't know what I'm talking about, go read the Dragonlance series.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LordWaffle on 2004-09-14 19:17 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LordWaffle on 2004-09-14 19:29 ]</font>

PatserGOUKI
Sep 15, 2004, 02:17 AM
On 2004-09-14 09:39, Shadowpawn wrote:
It's two pages long and the other is ten...hey what don't you join it with this. They way the orignal, yours and the new can become a sticky. The uber sticky...besides you and the oringal other allowed those to die...while this one is popular I say let's sticky the damn thing so this will be only thread you would have to go to...

Hey Shadowpawn,

Ask it to become sticky! You can ask the forum moderator, the topics get started and started. Please ask if the old topic can be added to this as well.
As for the old topic, a lot of people made some items up, it was very cool, then I made a new topic (2 pages), to sum up al items, to see what we made in total. It was a lot of work, but well the fun of it! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif I dont care for the sticky part, you can ask the mods...

But its a fun topic, again http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

PatserGOUKI

PatserGOUKI
Sep 15, 2004, 02:33 AM
On 2004-09-14 15:45, MegamanX wrote:

On 2004-09-14 07:50, PatserGOUKI wrote:

succes...

PatserGOUKI

I knew someone did before... hmm, well... Yea, now I remember that thread. I replied some http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif
Good times...

Yeah you did, was fun, wasn't it? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif
I love that topic!

As for this one... hmmm lets see:
UBER hacked weps, I like...:

DOUBLE SPREAD NEEDLE (double shotgun)
************ (12 stars)
A double shotgun, which are created by a total moron, who wanted to ruin the online experience, in the year AUW 2004. Its special freezes enemies http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif
ATP + 680
EVP - 100

EZ TRAPS (trap weapon)
*********** (11 stars)
A trap which can be stalled to do about 2000 damage for the one who are near.

CURE DOUBLE SAVE (slot unit)
******** (8 stars)
A medical unit which prevents double saves online.
A lot of people want this coming http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

SPIDER SENSE (shield)
************* (12 stars)
This is a rare shield which doesn't use photon energy. It defensive power isn't very strong, but its power is on the evasion side.

[SPECIAL: faster turning, auto defense, spider web shield]

PatserGOUKI

Shadowpawn
Sep 15, 2004, 12:32 PM
On 2004-09-15 00:17, PatserGOUKI wrote:

On 2004-09-14 09:39, Shadowpawn wrote:

Hey Shadowpawn,

Ask it to become sticky! You can ask the forum moderator, the topics get started and started. Please ask if the old topic can be added to this as well.
As for the old topic, a lot of people made some items up, it was very cool, then I made a new topic (2 pages), to sum up al items, to see what we made in total. It was a lot of work, but well the fun of it! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif I dont care for the sticky part, you can ask the mods...

But its a fun topic, again http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

PatserGOUKI

I'll think that I will PM a mod today about this topic, and I'll ask 'em to fuse it with the other topics. This would be a good sticky because ppl are always going to fantasize about what isn't instead of being satisfied with what is. Those topics shouldn't have died, neither should this one.

EDIT: I just looked at the date of the orignal...I was a year ago, I thought that this would have been done sooner (like in the DC days)...strange.

EDIT: Spelling...
EDIT:Grammar...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shadowpawn on 2004-09-15 10:52 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shadowpawn on 2004-09-15 12:41 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shadowpawn on 2004-09-15 12:52 ]</font>

Fireal
Sep 15, 2004, 02:40 PM
Ummmmm...

Rainbow Blade http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

A rainbow coloured Sword, the same length as Yamigasaru, with the same animation.
It hits multiple enemies.
It's special is random, but always the strongest of each special type (Gush, Demons etc).
Occasionally causes confuse to the user.

Equipable by HUs only.
Drop: Redria Gi Gue, 1/310
ATP: + 600-670
ATA: +40

Description:
A unique blade with personality, sometimes causes its user to experience confusion.
May be remedied when equipped with a certian Shield...

Rainbow Shield

A Shield with the same design as Black gear.
The main body of the Shield is white, with the sphere in the middle constantly changing colour.
Remedies all status ailments, but can occasionally cause confuse to the user.

Equipable by HUs and RAs only.
Drop: Redria Gibbles, 1/67

Description:
A unique Shield, it has the ability to cure all status ailments, however, sometimes causes its user to experience confusion.
May be remedied when equipped with a certain weapon...

Genoa
Sep 15, 2004, 02:48 PM
BOWLING BALL ***********(10/12) (special class)
A bowling ball...
ATP +200-210 (grind +20)
ATA +25
Special Ability: Havok
When you roll the ball, it hits everything in it's path (like a launcher). For every other enemy you hit in your path, the damage is increased by 25%! If you hit 3 or more enemies in a row, it makes a strike sound! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

WOODEN SPOON ********** (10/12) (katana)
The ultimate in beat-down technology.
ATP +350-355 (grind +40)
ATA +38
Special Ability: Steal 13% of hp from max HP
Whacks target making a loud smack noise. Kills hackers/newbs instantly without fail. Infact, if the hacker/newb is a higher level than you, when they enter the game you are in (regardless if the wooden spoon is equiped or not...) their accounts will instantly be deleted and their screen will say "SpOOniNATED!!!11 (a must-have weapon)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MegamanX on 2004-09-15 12:51 ]</font>

Genoa
Sep 15, 2004, 03:55 PM
BO BO BOW ************ (11/12) (bow n arrow)
A bo bo bow that was made by bo bo people. It fires bo bo arrows. Can only be used against Hunters, Rangers, and Forces.
ATP + (varies on enemy attack power)
ATA + (varies on enemy attack accuracy)
The weapons ATP/ATA is equal to your targets ATP/ATA.

*class of special weapon* Photon Arm Cannons (fires 1 shot, totalling 3 shots per combo)
3 basics (similar to weapons like photon launcher, guilty light, and red scorpio)

ARM CANNON (green)********* (9/12)
An arm cannon that fires photon bullets. Steals enemy HP.
ATP +310-15 (grind +12)
ATA +20
Special Ability: Gush

BUSTER CANNON (blue) ********** (10/12)
Arm cannon created by a scientist aboard pioneer 1...
ATP +340-345 (grind +10)
ATA +24
Special Ability: Devil

CRIMSON CANNON (red) ********** (10/12)
A deadly arm cannon that has the ability to lower your targets attack power.
ATP +345-350 (grind +8)
ATA +30
Special Ability: Jellen lvl.5

(special looking ones:)
FALZ CANNON ************(12/12)
An arm cannon created from the arm of Dark Falz. It abilities are unknown.
ATP +690-700 (no grind)
ATA +50
LCK +10
Special Ability: Fire a hurd of Rafoies (or) Rabartas (has a 50% chance of casting either). Tech lvl is 20!

LAVIS AIR CANNON ********** (10/12)
A humongous air cannon that blasts your targets away from you.
ATP +300-305 (grind +10)
ATA +24
Special Ability: Fires 2 air shots in one trigger)
The weapon fires a blast of air to knock back your targets.

TECH CANNON *********** (11/12)
An arm cannon that launches various techniques.
ATP +250-275 (grind +15)
ATA +42
Special Ability: Launches random techniques at lvl.15

PLASMA CANNON ********** (10/12)
This arm cannon has a weaker fire power than photon energy, but fires at rapid speeds making it unique.
ATP +50 (grind +9)
ATA +22
Special Ability: Steal 12% of TP from max TP
(fires 9 total shots, 3 per shot [like a mechgun])

Shadowpawn
Sep 15, 2004, 06:42 PM
The mods didn't sticky this tread, however they did lock the other topics. So now this is the only open one. Let see how long this thread can live...

Genoa
Sep 15, 2004, 08:08 PM
the +100 posts should give it a boost to NOT lock it or make it sticky...
Anyways,
Throw/Money *********** (11/12)
Allows the wearer to equip Meseta as your attack command. A standard attack uses 500 meseta, cauzing 500 damage (minus the damage according to enemy defense)
Heavy Attack uses 1000 meseta, cauzing 1000 damage (again, minus damage according to enemy defense)
Extra Attack uses 600 meseta, cauzing 500 damage regardless of enemy defense.

Shadowpawn
Sep 15, 2004, 08:30 PM
*new death stamp*
100 stars
MST req:800
MST+:600
ATA+:45
Description: New death stamp used to kill topics in FKL. Now with 20% more death.
Special:Kills topics in FKL

Genoa
Sep 16, 2004, 05:45 PM
On 2004-09-15 18:30, Shadowpawn wrote:
*new death stamp*
100 stars
MST req:800
MST+:600
ATA+:45
Description: New death stamp used to kill topics in FKL. Now with 20% more death.
Special:Kills topics in FKL

haha, that's great, My title was equiped with Resist/FKL Spam++ so I couldn't get owned by FKLers, ... new death stamp is one that ownanates them... hmm *devilish thoughts*

Shadowpawn
Sep 16, 2004, 05:58 PM
Yeah but you can only use if your title is "Thread killer" or "Topic killer". I changed mine again so now I follow teh uber FOcast (that speaks german.)They didn't think it was funny however (you should have seen the many ways they killed me when I did that to their topics http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Final wave
saber
10 stars
ATP req: 400
ATP+: 700
Descpition: Brings a powerful wave to your finger tips...
Special: Dark Flow's special (but you can do it anytime you want.)

Genoa
Sep 16, 2004, 06:36 PM
MIND GAUNTLETS *********** (11/12)
Gauntlets that allow a force to use there mental strength to launch mind attacks.
(no status increase when equiped)
Requires 700 MST
It's like your unarmed, but you launch little energy balls out of your fists (range is mechgun range). The Damage is based off your MST... and it has a TP cost of 1% of your max TP. (so, if you didn't regenerat or recover your TP, you could cast 100 mind attacks before you are depleted)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MegamanX on 2004-09-16 16:37 ]</font>

Genoa
Sep 16, 2004, 06:56 PM
Androids only: Hyper/Drive ************ (12/12)
Allows an android to move into H-Mode for a brief moment when the EP bar is filled. *you recieve a new bar that wraps around the PB bar (in red instead of yellow like the PB bar)*. It increased same way as the PB though. When it's full, you press your 3 attack commands at the same time. By doing this, the little PB symbol appears below you, you go into the PB aura thingy that Photon Blast summons appear out of, you lift into the air, your Android gets jacked-up with ubberly cool looking equipment, and your weapon turns as large as it needs to so it can fit your size... this H-mode lasts 20 seconds. Your stats are increased +10% (including HP).

Humans/Newmans only: Adrenalin/Rush ************ (12/12)
Allows a person to psych up an adrenalin rush when the EP bar is filled.
Like the Hyper/Drive, when your ready, instead of turning all big and stuff, you turn all illution-like. Your attack speed is then increased x2.5 as fast (disregarding Battle units). Your damage and accuracy is increased by 5%, and your max HP is -2%. (this status is removed when the A.Rush is over, same time as Android (20 seconds)...

Shadowpawn
Sep 16, 2004, 06:59 PM
Unit
Fight
8 stars
All classes
Allows you to fly
(Can only fly if you have full PB, last for 30 minutes...)

Genoa
Sep 16, 2004, 07:29 PM
On 2004-09-16 16:59, Shadowpawn wrote:
Unit
Fight
8 stars
All classes
Allows you to fly

30 minutes ?!?!? did you mean 30 seconds???

kazuma56
Sep 16, 2004, 07:35 PM
HyperDrive eh.... isn't that from Disgaea?

Shadowpawn
Sep 16, 2004, 07:38 PM
On 2004-09-16 17:29, MegamanX wrote:

On 2004-09-16 16:59, Shadowpawn wrote:
Unit
Fight
8 stars
All classes
Allows you to fly

30 minutes ?!?!? did you mean 30 seconds???

Nope minutes...fights last long in PSO anyway. I forgot to mention that it will last for 30 mintues if you STAY in the air...if you land before that then you can't do it until your PB is charged again.

Genoa
Sep 18, 2004, 12:12 PM
DICE ********** (10/12)
Gamble with dice to create random damage, depending on the roll.
ATP +100
ATA +30
Special Ability: charge
Requires 720 ATP
When you do a standard attack, you throw the dice at the enemy, cauzing a random damage varing from 100-200. A heavy attack varies from 200-300. This damage disregards defense.

Shadowpawn
Sep 18, 2004, 12:31 PM
A LOOK BACK...weapons from the older threads...later on I'll go back and give credit to all those who made these weapons.

RIFLES:

FALZ CANNON RIGHT
Description: "............."

Stars: 10 **********

ATP + ...
ATA + ...
Required ATA: ...
Max Grinder = ..
Class = Rifle

FALZ CANNON LEFT

ATP + ...
ATA + ...
Max Grinder = ..
Class = Rifle

FLUTE RIFLE

ATP + ...
ATA + ...
Max Grinder = ..
Class = Rifle

ASSAULT RIFLE

ATP + ...
ATA + ...
Max Grinder = ..
Class = Rifle

RAIL RIFLE

ATP + ...
ATA + ...
Max Grinder = ..
Class = Rifle

CASTER'S RIFLE

ATP + ...
ATA + ...
Max Grinder = ..
Class = Rifle

WG - 1 KARASAWA

ATP + ...
ATA + ...
Max Grinder = ..
Class = Rifle

.50 CALIBER SNIPER RIFLE

ATP + ...
ATA + ...
Max Grinder = ..
Class = Rifle

__________________________________________________ ______

LAUNCHERS:

MAG LAUNCHER

ATP + ...
ATA + ...
Max Grinder = ..
Class = Launcher

MAG LAUNCHER MK.2

Stars: 11 ***********

ATP + ...
ATA + ...
Max Grinder = ..
Class = Launcher

NAPALM LAUNCHER

ATP + ...
ATA + ...
Max Grinder = ..
Class = Launcher

OMEGA CANNON

ATP + ...
ATA + ...
Max Grinder = ..
Class = Launcher

OBLITERATION BLASTER

ATP + ...
ATA + ...
Max Grinder = ..
Class = Launcher

SHOT:

HOOKSHOT

ATP + ...
ATA + ...
Max Grinder = ..
Class = Shot

ION CANNON

ATP + ...
ATA + ...
Max Grinder = ..
Class = Shot

CRUTCH CANNON

ATP + ...
ATA + ...
Max Grinder = ..
Class = Shot

INVISIO SPREAD

ATP + ...
ATA + ...
Max Grinder = ..
Class = Shot

HANDGUN:

NOL'S HANDGUN

ATP + ...
ATA + ...
Max Grinder = ..
Class = Handgun

LUNAR RAY

ATP + ...
ATA + ...
Max Grinder = ..
Class = Handgun

PK SHOTGUN

ATP + ...
ATA + ...
Max Grinder = ..
Class = Handgun

MECHGUNS:

RAMBO MACHINEGUNS

ATP + ...
ATA + ...
Max Grinder = ..
Class = Mechgun

M16-N2

ATP + ...
ATA + ...
Max Grinder = ..
Class = Mechgun

YASMINKOV 6000A

ATP + ...
ATA + ...
Max Grinder = ..
Class = Mechgun

BOLTER

ATP + ...
ATA + ...
Max Grinder = ..
Class = Mechgun

SWORDS:

FLOWENS SWORD "REAL

ATP + ...
ATA + ...
Required ATP: ...
Max Grinder = ..
Class = Sword

LAST SAVIOUR

ATP + ...
ATA + ...
Max Grinder = ..
Class = Sword

BLADE OF ETERNAL SOULS

ATP + ...
ATA + ...
Max Grinder = ..
Class = Sword

THE GODFATHER

ATP + ...
ATA + ...
Max Grinder = ..
Class = Sword

WARRIORS CRUTCH

ATP + ...
ATA + ...
Max Grinder = ..
Class = Sword

SWORD OF CONTROL

ATP + ...
ATA + ...
Max Grinder = ..
Class = Sword

WARPSWORD

ATP + ...
ATA + ...
Max Grinder = ..
Class = Sword

SPECIAL ZANBA

ATP + ...
ATA + ...
Max Grinder = ..
Class = Sword

LINK'S MASTERSWORD

ATP + ...
ATA + ...
Max Grinder = ..
Class = Sword

LAVIS BUSTER

ATP + ...
ATA + ...
Max Grinder = ..
Class = Sword

HAVENS SWORD

ATP + ...
ATA + ...
Max Grinder = ..
Class = Sword

VINDICATOR

ATP + ...
ATA + ...
Max Grinder = ..
Class = Sword

BIGGORON SWORD

ATP + ...
ATA + ...
Max Grinder = ..
Class = Sword

GREAT FAIRY SWORD

ATP + ...
ATA + ...
Max Grinder = ..
Class = Sword

INVISIO SWORD

ATP + ...
ATA + ...
Max Grinder = ..
Class = Sword

OSPERAN SWORD

ATP + ...
ATA + ...
Max Grinder = ..
Class = Sword

FLAMING JYNX

ATP + ...
ATA + ...
Max Grinder = ..
Class = Sword

SWORD OF CRYING SOULS

ATP + ...
ATA + ...
Max Grinder = ..
Class = Sword

INSTA-KILL BLADE

ATP + ...
ATA + ...
Max Grinder = ..
Class = Sword

SABERS:

MEGATON SCREWDRIVER

ATP + ...
ATA + ...
Max Grinder = ..
Class = Saber

AKIKO'S SINK

ATP + ...
ATA + ...
Max Grinder = ..
Class = Saber

MEGATON HAMMER

ATP + ...
ATA + ...
Max Grinder = ..
Class = Saber

UNIQUE:

DELSABERS CAR KEYS

ATP + ...
ATA + ...
Max Grinder = ..
Class = Unique

BERNIE'S HEADBAND

ATP + ...
ATA + ...
Max Grinder = ..
Class = Unique

SLOT ITEMS:

CURE CORRUPTION

ATP + ...
ATA + ...
Required: ...
Class = Slot item

CURE OVERTWINKEDNESS

ATP + ...
ATA + ...
Class = Slot item

CURE HACKED BS 1304 MAG

ATP + ...
ATA + ...
Class = Slot item

STATE MAINTENANCE

ATP + ...
ATA + ...
Class = Slot item

RESIST MORON

ATP + ...
ATA + ...
Class = Slot item

RESIST WISEASS

ATP + ...
ATA + ...
Class = Slot item

TRAP REFILL

ATP + ...
ATA + ...
Class = Slot item

TELEPORTER

ATP + ...
ATA + ...
Class = Slot item

ENEMY PARTS:

SORCERER'S SPIRIT
"Body part of an enemy. It is said that someone can turn it into a weapon."

Class = Enemy Parts
Stars: 10

SORCERER'S BODY

Class = Enemy Parts

SORCERER'S CLOAK

Class = Enemy Parts

DELBITER'S HEAD

Class = Enemy Parts

HILDETORR'S HEAD

Class = Enemy Parts

ILL GILL'S ARM

Class = Enemy Parts

PARTS OF EPSILON

Class = Enemy Parts

SINOW ZELE'S ARMS

Class = Enemy Parts

GEE'S ABDOMEN

Class = Enemy Parts

MORFOS' SPIRIT

Class = Enemy Parts

DOMDARL'S ARMS

Class = Enemy Parts

MAG:

WINGED MONKEY MAG
Class = Mag

OLGA FLOW MAG
Class = Mag

GUNDAM WING ZERO CUSTOM MAG
Class = Mag

CHAOS SORCERER'S MAGS
Class = Mag

PIKACHU MAG
Class = Mag

4 LEGGED SATO
Class = Mag

DRAGON'S TAIL
Class = Mag

TAILS TAIL
Class = Mag

DARK FALZ TAIL
Class = Mag

ARMOR & FRAME:

SINOW ZOA'S BODY

DFP + ...
EVP + ...
EDK + ..
ELT + ..
Class = Frame
Required Level: ...

DELSABERS BODY

DFP + ...
EVP + ...
EDK + ..
ELT + ..
Class = Frame

ILL GILL'S ARMOR

DFP + ...
EVP + ...
EDK + ..
ELT + ..
Class = Frame

DYNASTY ARMOR

DFP + ...
EVP + ...
EDK + ..
ELT + ..
Class = Frame

SONICTEAM'S POLICE SUIT

DFP + ...
EVP + ...
EDK + ..
ELT + ..
Class = Frame

D-PARTS Ver3.71

DFP + ...
EVP + ...
EDK + ..
ELT + ..
Class = Frame

SINOW GENERATOR

DFP + ...
EVP + ...
EDK + ..
ELT + ..
Class = Frame

AVENGER GUARD

DFP + ...
EVP + ...
EDK + ..
ELT + ..
Class = Frame

SONIC FRAME

DFP + ...
EVP + ...
EDK + ..
ELT + ..
Class = Frame

TAILS FRAME

DFP + ...
EVP + ...
EDK + ..
ELT + ..
Class = Frame

KNUCKLES ARMOR

DFP + ...
EVP + ...
EDK + ..
ELT + ..
Class = Frame

KOKIRI TUNIC

DFP + ...
EVP + ...
EDK + ..
ELT + ..
Class = Frame

SHIELDS:

MIRROR SHIELD

DFP + ...
EVP + ...
EFR + ..
EIC + ..
ETH + ..
Class = Shield

BULL FLOWER

DFP + ...
EVP + ...
EFR + ..
EIC + ..
ETH + ..
Class = Shield

SHOES

DFP + ...
EVP + ...
EFR + ..
EIC + ..
ETH + ..
Class = Shield

SIL DRAGON'S ICE SKATES

DFP + ...
EVP + ...
EFR + ..
EIC + ..
ETH + ..
Class = Shield

HARD DRIVE

DFP + ...
EVP + ...
EFR + ..
EIC + ..
ETH + ..
Class = Shield

CONVERT BARRIER

DFP + ...
EVP + ...
EFR + ..
EIC + ..
ETH + ..
Class = Shield

HOVER BOOTS

DFP + ...
EVP + ...
EFR + ..
EIC + ..
ETH + ..
Class = Shield

CENTURION SHIELD

DFP + ...
EVP + ...
EFR + ..
EIC + ..
ETH + ..
Class = Shield

DAGGERS:

BIG TONFA'S

ATP + ...
ATA + ...
Class = Dagger

NUNCHAKUS

ATP + ...
ATA + ...
Class = Dagger

PARTISANS:

ILL GILL'S PARTISAN

ATP + ...
ATA + ...
Class = Partisan

FLUX ARC

ATP + ...
ATA + ...
Class = Partisan

INVISIO PARTISAN

ATP + ...
ATA + ...
Class = Partisan

WAND / CANE / ROD:

EMOTE WAND

ATP + ...
ATA + ...
MST + ...
Class = Wand

HILDETORR'S CANE

ATP + ...
ATA + ...
MST + ...
Class = Cane

MIRUKO'S STAFF

ATP + ...
ATA + ...
MST + ...
Class = Staff

INUYASHA

ATP + ...
ATA + ...
MST + ...
Class = Rod

HALBERT:

SKY SCORCHER

ATP + ...
ATA + ...
Class = Halbert

MAELSTROM

ATP + ...
ATA + ...
Class = Halbert

DISKA'S:

LAVIS SLICER

ATP + ...
ATA + ...
Class = Diska

LAVIS DISKA

ATP + ...
ATA + ...
Class = Diska

KATANA:

METEORSAIME

ATP + ...
ATA + ...
Class = Katana

SAKABATO

ATP + ...
ATA + ...
Class = Katana

BLOOD RED DRAGON

ATP + ...
ATA + ...
Class = Katana

LIVING BANE

ATP + ...
ATA + ...
Class = Katana

CLAW:

CLAW'S SKELETON

ATP + ...
ATA + ...
Class = Claw

SUBSONIC CLAW

ATP + ...
ATA + ...
Class = Claw

TWIN/DOUBLE TYPE WEAPONS:

DUAL GUITAR

ATP + ...
ATA + ...
Class = Double Sword

ZIDANES

ATP + ...
ATA + ...
Class = Twin Saber

DARKNESS BLADES

ATP + ...
ATA + ...
Class = Twin Sword

DOUBLE BLADED SWORD

ATP + ...
ATA + ...
Class = Twin Sword

SEIZE THE DAY

ATP + ...
ATA + ...
Class = Twin Sword

TWIN PHOENIX CANE

ATP + ...
ATA + ...
Class = Twin Cane

NEW TYPE WEAPONS: (THESE WEAPON TYPES DON'T EXIST)

SPEAR

ATP + ...
ATA + ...
Class = NEW / Spear

NUCLEAR HAND GRENADE

ATP + ...
ATA + ...
Class = NEW / Handgrenade

HOLY HANDGRENADE OF ANTIOCH

ATP + ...
ATA + ...
Class = NEW / Handgrenade

IMMOLATION CANNON

ATP + ...
ATA + ...
Class = NEW / Flame Thrower

PHONE BOOK

ATP + ...
ATA + ...
Class = NEW / Android Cane

SPEAR OF INFERNO

ATP + ...
ATA + ...
Class = NEW / Spear

BADOON MINIGUN

ATP + ...
ATA + ...
Class = NEW / Minigun

TRAP DISK

ATP + ...
ATA + ...
Class = NEW / Tech Item

MANAS & AYUS

ATP + ...
ATA + ...
Class = NEW / Katars

BUSTER CANNON

ATP + ...
ATA + ...
Class = NEW / Double Rifle

EBONY & IVORY

ATP + ...
ATA + ...
Class = NEW / Double Handgun

Twin J-Blade

ATP + ...
ATA + ...
Class = NEW / Twin Katanas

UNKNOWN to ME:

Mulimelta [type: unknown]

Caster Gem [type: weapon slot/new]

WG - 1 KARASAWA
Description: "A large energy rifle that shoots beams powered by an unknown source. Has amazing power."

ATP + 855
ATA + 130
Required ATA: 245
Max Grinder = 50
Class = Rifle
HOOKSHOT
Description: "An odd weapon made in ancient times by a lost race. It has slow attack speed, but has adequate attack power."

Stars: 9 *********

ATP + 325
ATA + 5
Required ATA: 125
Max Grinder = 45
Class = Shot
BIGGORON SWORD
Description: "A huge blade forged by a giant. It has an amazing attack power and reach, but is slow to swing."

ATP + 750
ATA - 10
Required ATP: 810
Max Grinder = 25
Class = Sword
GREAT FAIRY SWORD
Description: "A sword said to be forged by a fairy of ancient times. Its magic boost MST and gives the user increased DFP."

Stars: 12 ************

ATP + 915
ATA + 20
DFP + 75
MST + 345
Required ATP: 885
Max Grinder = 15
Class = Sword
OSPERAN SWORD
Description: "A sword forged for the one true knight of an ancient race. Its power dwells in a central pearl in the hilt, and can summon the element of wind to fight."

ATP + 895
ATA + 20
Required ATP: 545
Max Grinder = 250
Class = Saber (note it is a SABER!!)
MEGATON HAMMER
Description: "A large hammer used by the hero of an ancient race. It is said only one can truly weild it effectivly."

ATP + 600
ATA - 25
Required ATP: 665
Max Grinder = 50
Class = Saber
KOKIRI TUNIC
Description: "A tunic that has not been worn in a very very long time. Once worn by a hero of an ancient race."

DFP + 50
EVP + 100
EDK + 155
ELT + 10
Class = Frame
Required Level: 200
TONFAS (note only tonfas, Big Tonfas sounds stupid)
Description: "A unique weapon used by martial artist. Often referred to 'nightsticks.'"

ATP + 225
ATA + 20
Required ATP: 200
Class = Dagger
MIRUKO'S STAFF
Description: "A staff used by a monk of a old race of warriors. It may appear weak, but it holds amazing power."

ATP + 550
ATA + 25
MST + 225
Required MST: 545
Class = Staff
SKY SCORCHER
Description: "A halberd used by a mighty warrior of an ancient race. It has spilled thousands of gallons of blood in its use."

ATP + 1250
ATA + 500
Required: 1000
Class = Halbert
MAELSTROM
Description: "A powered up version of the SKY SCORCHER, it was thought to be only a rumor. Has never spilled an ounce of blood"

ATP + 1500
ATA + 125
Required: 1250
Class = Halbert
SAKABATO
Description: "A katana used by an undefeatable warrior of an ancient race. It has never spilled blood, but has an edge and has been used numerous times."

ATP + 500
ATA + 55
Required: 455
Class = Katana

CONVERT BARRIER
"A barrier only usable by forces. When damage is afflicted apon the user, TP is restored."

DFP +30
EVP +60

When hit, 10% of the damage recieved is given to your TP. (I made a bit of a modification)

Photon Grenade

Description: An amazing weapon, it was based off of a ancient tool.
Requirements: 600 ATP + 100 ATA
ATP+400
ATA-25

Soul Edge

Description: A living evil blade. Not much is known.
Effect: Takes the form of the weapon you have used before this one.
Requirements: 1000 ATP
ATP+450
ATA+200

SPEAR OF INFERNO
Description: "A legendary spear from Tirina once used by a warrior that was said to be of Dragon desent"

ATP + 895
ATA + 20
Required: 545 ATP
Class = NEW / Spear
Max Grind: 250
Specal Attack: Firery explosion (like the last fire spell, very low hit rate)

BLOOD RED DRAGON
Description: "A katana that comes from the world Tirina it is said to be weilded by all the great heroes of Tirina, and holds a secret and hidden power"

ATP + 895
ATA + 20
Class = Katana
Specal Attack: Long range blast of intense energy that gets stronger with every enemy killed by the blade (must have full PB)

SWORD OF RIVAS
Description: "A sword of legend from Tirnia once used by the Demon of Truth"

ATP + 895
ATA + 75
Class = Sword
Specal Attack: Instant Death

SOUL SWORD
Description: "Also known as the "Sword of Crying Souls" the weilder can speak to the souls of the dead with it"

ATP + 895
ATA + 20
Class = Saber
Specal Attack: -

SILVER WOLF SWORDS
Description: "Two swords from Tirina used by the half-demon called Silver Wolf, they were also used by a cunning theif"

ATP + 895
ATA + 20
Class = Twin Swords (like the Yamatos/Musashis)
Specal Attack: -

Tentacle of De Rol Le
(turns into)
PARASETIC WHIP
"A whip made from a tentacle of De Rol Le. Its special ability steals HP" *********** 11/12
ATP +580
ATA +50
EVP +10
LCK +5
Usable by Hunters and Forces (no androids)

Fool's Sword

Katana forged by a talentless blacksmith, it nevertheless posesses fearsome power in the hands of the truly stupid.

ATP+ (see below)
ATA+ (see below)
MST= 0 (sets your mst to 0 while equipped)
Special: Casts s/z on enemy
Class: Sword
Req. ATP 500
*********** 11 stars

The ATP and ATA work like this:
ATP= Max HP - Current HP
ATA= 1/10 * (Max Hp - Current HP)

Koga Ninjato

A specialized sword for the most accomplished of assassins

ATP +200
ATA +100 (!)
Max Grinder:25
Class: saber
Special: Hell
req ATA 125

Notes: Appearance is that of a shorter, straight bladed ninja sword with a square guard.
Attack range is shorter than a normal saber, but
Koga Ninjato has built in Devil/battle function.
Also boosts Megid tech 1 lvl while equipped.

Crowbar
"A not-that-widely-used weapon that has an amazing effect when used as a burglar."

ATP: 450
DFP: 20
ATA: 10
ATP Needed: 250

When the weapon is equipped, and you block an enemy attack, your player automatically attacks, dealing 1.5x's normal damage...

LUNAR RAY
Description:A gun that is said to have the power of the moon infused with it.

ATP + 365
ATA + 40
MST + 5
Required ATA: 185
Max Grinder = 15
Class = Handgun
Special: After giving or recieving (or a combination of both) 110 attacks you can call forth a beam of light from the moon to damage enimies with light damage.

-------------------------
Eihwaz's mod to a weapon

Hmm, I would make a few changes to weapons:

Double Cannon adds 100 more ATP and 10 (instead of 2) more ATA than the BKB, all daggers would add 25 more ATP and 3 more ATA than they already add, and Red Mechguns would be usable by all Hunters and Rangers, and have stats of:

ATP + 50
ATA + 20

Required ATA: 150

And now, for a weapon that I think would make sense.
------------------------------

Twin Buster
"A mysterious ultimate weapon made by fusing Syncesta with a common Buster."

ATP + 550
ATA + 40
EVP + 50
Max Grind: 25
Special Attack: Berserk

Required ATP: 650

Usable By: ALL Characters

Dropped By:
Ult Barba Ray for Skyly and Redria
Ult Sinow Zele for Whitil XD
Ult Red Slime for Pinkal

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shadowpawn on 2004-09-18 10:32 ]</font>

Genoa
Sep 18, 2004, 06:40 PM
Nice!... that's a boost for a sticky eh?

GIGA BLASTER http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_ak.gif *********** (11/12) (rilfe)
This gun uses a mixture of photon and nuclear material, allowing it to create fast, accurate semi-explosions.
ATP +490-500 (grind +10)
ATA +45
Special Ability: Rafoie lvl.10
Requires 165 ATA
RA's only
When standard/heavy attack is used, the photon bullet fires (like any other), but when it reaches it's end (either the target or the wall), it will cauze a small explosion. Has a radius of 1/2 a meter, which means it can hit very close near-by enemies.

LILY WHIP http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/whip.gif ********** (10/12) (whip)
This whip was created from the stem of a Poison Lily. It's special ability can cause paralysis.
ATP +340-345(grind +15)
ATA +34
Special Ability: Paralysis (mediorce chance)
Requires 430 ATP
ALL can equip

Wizard/Cast ******** (8/12)
Unit that increases technique casting rate by a little.

DEVIL/CAST ********* (10/12)
Unit that increases technique casting rate.

GOD/CAST *********** (11/12)
Unit that significantly increases technique casting rate.

(the following is equil to General/Devil/God Battle units in terms of speed boost)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MegamanX on 2004-09-18 16:42 ]</font>

Orange_Coconut
Sep 18, 2004, 06:54 PM
I'd make it so that the Section ID Cards changed you section ID to that ID when equipped. And I'd scramble them, making some Section ID cards avaiable in certain section IDs. (Since finding your own ID card would be useless if that were the case).

And yeah, it would be hard fighting since they're not good weapons, but that would kind of the the price to pay since you get a totally different section ID when equipped.

Genoa
Sep 18, 2004, 07:03 PM
On 2004-09-18 16:54, Orange_Coconut wrote:
I'd make it so that the Section ID Cards changed you section ID to that ID when equipped. And I'd scramble them, making some Section ID cards avaiable in certain section IDs. (Since finding your own ID card would be useless if that were the case).

And yeah, it would be hard fighting since they're not good weapons, but that would kind of the the price to pay since you get a totally different section ID when equipped.

but somebody online might switch ID cards repeatedly so the game would mess up.

how about if you kill an enemy with the card, whatever section ID it is, the drop will be based off the secion ID's card is. (example: you are a bluefull using a redria card. your redria card kills a hildelt. It had the drop rate of a redria, can could have droped God/Battle [epi1].)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MegamanX on 2004-09-18 17:07 ]</font>

Orange_Coconut
Sep 18, 2004, 07:09 PM
Er, that's kind of what I meant. Sorry, I didn't explain it properly. That is what I meant, like you'd get the drops of that ID, you wouldn't literally switch IDs.

*EDIT*: But not necessarily killing them with the card itself, only while it was equipped.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Orange_Coconut on 2004-09-18 17:13 ]</font>

Genoa
Sep 18, 2004, 07:15 PM
On 2004-09-18 17:09, Orange_Coconut wrote:
Er, that's kind of what I meant. Sorry, I didn't explain it properly. That is what I meant, like you'd get the drops of that ID, you wouldn't literally switch IDs.

*EDIT*: But not necessarily killing them with the card itself, only while it was equipped.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Orange_Coconut on 2004-09-18 17:13 ]</font>

oooOOOooh.... ok then. That's a great idea though, that way you wouldn't need like... 10 different characters to have all the IDs... (but you would to get the cards, but once you have them you can put them on your best character to get your items http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif)
Awesome idea.

Orange_Coconut
Sep 18, 2004, 07:19 PM
Yeah, but like say you were Redria. Instead of finding Redria Card you'd have chances of finding like, Viridia Card, Skyly Card and Pinkal Card from certain different enemies =P

So you'd be able to find a few with 1 ID, but not all. So you'd still need more IDs to find them all, but you wouldn't need all IDs to get all the ID cards. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Genoa
Sep 18, 2004, 07:39 PM
INIALATOR ********** (10/12) (fist)
Mace-like gloves that can cause a great deal of damage.
ATP +540-550 (grind +30)
DFP +5
ATA +43
Special Ability: Gush
ATP Required: 590
HU/RA only
(think of iron balls on your hands with spikes on it... similar to a mace but are gloves)

FRIGGED BLADES *********** (11/12) (twin swords)
A pair of twin swords made completely of ice! This weapon boosts the power of barta techniques.
ATP +312-318 (grind +22)
MST +5
ATA +48
Special Ability: Freeze / Boosts barta, gibarta, and rabarta by +25%
Requires 780 MST
Usable by: HUnewearl/RAmarl/all forces

RappyBreeder
Sep 19, 2004, 07:55 AM
i would make a i would make a rapier wen u attack the pso person would run through the enemy and turn bak and go through the enemy again and the last part of the combo it would teleport backwards and do a runner towards the enemy and hurt anything in its way badly until it reaches a wall and wen running u cant be hurt now thats the best u can get

Genoa
Sep 19, 2004, 03:58 PM
ALERT BARRIER ********** (10/12)
An alarm system is built into this shield. It gives a warning to incoming enemies. Also an enemy scanner to be equiped to your inventory menu.
DFP +50
EVP +80
When you enter a room with enemies, you can access the Enemy Scanner option in your inventory menu. It will allow you to scan an enemy in the room and get a detailed description on the enemy. Also, when an enemy comes in a certain range of you, your armor emmits a warning red light. (if rumble feature it on, it will rumble)

Shadowpawn
Sep 19, 2004, 06:23 PM
Unknown relic...
item
********** (10)
Descpition: It's use is unknown...
(combined with...meh I'll tell you later. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif )

Genoa
Sep 19, 2004, 07:36 PM
On 2004-09-19 16:23, Shadowpawn wrote:
Unknown relic...
item
********** (10)
(combined with...meh I'll tell you later. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif )

*awaits in suspense* http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

PhotonDrop
Sep 19, 2004, 10:56 PM
Stone Pillar
The obelisk that sealed Dark Falz. Bitch slap him with it to make Falz cry to his mother! The only problem with that is its immense weight O.O;;

Teddy Bear!
Female only(including the droids for the cuteness http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif ) Cane that boosts support techniques
adds no stat boosts

PatserGOUKI
Sep 20, 2004, 03:12 AM
Hehehe, I have summed up all those weapons, but great work http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

I would make:

EARTHQUAKE GENERATOR (************) 12 stars
An opportunity to create a small earthquake.
Does damage, and its special attack slows enemies down, and sometimes confuses enemies...

ATP + 350

From the post before, my inventions http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif
SONICTEAM POLICE SUIT [frame] (************) 12 st
Proves member of Sonic Team, The bearer of this frame hunts down cheaters and people who mis-use the online experience of PSO EP 1+2
Its special is 'state maintenance'!!!

DFP + 10000
EVP +10000
EFR + 500
EIC + 500
E?? + 500
EDK + 500
ELT + 500

SONICTEAM PK HANDGUN (***********) 11 stars
Proves member of SonicTeam. The bearer of this gun hunts down cheaters and people who mis-use the online experience of PSO EP 1+2
Special attack: 1- hit kill
ATP +10000
EVP +10000
ATA + 1000
(this gun seems to be THE best gun for battles http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif )

PAtserGOUKI

Shadowpawn
Sep 20, 2004, 01:19 PM
On 2004-09-20 01:12, PatserGOUKI wrote:
Hehehe, I have summed up all those weapons, but great work http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

That's clear...anyone that clicks the link you provided would know that :/. Since the mods didn't sticky this tread or merge the or topics I decided to bring all of the weapons you summed up and the ones people posted after you summed the weapons up in your thread to this thread. However, as I was reading through the thread someone mention you forgot some weapons, I'll search in the oringal topic later to see if this is true.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shadowpawn on 2004-09-20 18:48 ]</font>

Genoa
Sep 20, 2004, 06:10 PM
KETCHUP TRAP(trap)
A special trap awarded to elite androids. Allows you to use the ketchup trap.
(you through a packet of ketchup on the floor, and if a target walks over it, it will slip and fall... cauzing it to loose 1/2 of it's health)
lolz....

Deticated to: http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_ketchup.gif... (and those numbers in his name that I can't remember...

JUDGEMENT HAMMER *********** (11/12) (cane)
A superiour hammer that brings swift justice to your enemies. It's special ability creates divine damage.
ATP +375-380 (grind +10)
EVP +5
ATA +40
Special ability: Grants lvl. 10

TWIN PYRO *********** (11/12)
Twin rapiers that emit fire, causing a great deal of foie damage.
ATP +300-310 +lvl.8 Foie damage added (grind +20)
ATA +45
Special Ability: Burning / (passive: boosts foie techs by +5%)
Requires 630 ATP
All can use *that can reach that ATP requirement...*

Shadowpawn
Sep 20, 2004, 07:21 PM
On 2004-09-20 16:10, MegamanX wrote:
KETCHUP TRAP(trap)
(you through a packet of ketchup on the floor, and if a target walks over it, it will slip and fall... cauzing it to loose 1/2 of it's health)
lolz....

Deticated to: http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_ketchup.gif... (and those numbers in his name that I can't remember...

I like that one, let's combine it with the hamburger mag...

HAMBURGER WITH THE WORKS
************(11/12)
mag
Descprition: A lengendary chief combined http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_ketchup.gif and http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/burger.gif to make the ultimate mag.
Special: Can cast two PBs at once (offline or solo only)

Genoa
Sep 20, 2004, 07:29 PM
On 2004-09-20 17:21, Shadowpawn wrote:

On 2004-09-20 16:10, MegamanX wrote:
KETCHUP TRAP(trap)
lolz....

I like that one, let's combine it with the hamburger mag...

HAMBURGER WITH THE WORKS
************(11/12)
mag
Descprition: A lengendary chief combined http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_ketchup.gif and http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/burger.gif to make the ultimate mag.
Special: Can cast two PBs at once (offline or solo only)

lolz, that roxerz

Genoa
Sep 20, 2004, 08:16 PM
ITEM BAG ********** (10/12) (item)
This bag contains random items for your equipment.

Gives you: a weapon ranging from 1-9 stars
an armor/frame ranging from 1-9 stars and 1-4 slots
a shield/barrier ranging from 1-9 stars
and a mag at lvl 5.
(press (A) on USE to open it, NOTE: you need 3 open slots on your item inventory list to open bag)
[drop rate of item is similar to Photon Drop]

Skuda
Sep 20, 2004, 10:30 PM
Rika's Claw Custom (kuda style)

Eleven Stars ***********

ATP: + 650-720
ATA: + 80
MST: + 20
DFP: + 20
EVP: + 50
LCK: + 10
Max Grind: 35

Required ATP: 1200

HUmar + Hunewearl Only

Special:
- fire will surround the Claw in the appearance of a dragons spirit. +fire damage. it will also give off a round of lvl 30 Foie if the attack is not connected directly with an enemy
- Using the special will launch the claw hand off of the base of the base of the Rika's claw. connected with a photon cable, it will hook a monster and drag it back to your position (or vice versa) and inflict a large amount of damage (no combo for special)

Akemi
Sep 21, 2004, 02:56 AM
I'm bored and not creative, so I'll just dig in the history books:

ELYSDEON (Note the proper misspelling http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif )

Ultimate Sword with the memories of the Guardians, thought to be lost to the ages.

12 stars

Drops: ULT (unknown enemy)

ATP +386
EVP +50
DFP +50
MST +75

REQ ATP 1000
Special Attack: Unknown

LACONIUM TASK

Claws forged with the legendary metal Laconium.

10 Stars

ATP +350
DFP +35

REQ ATP 650
Sp. Attack: Foie

Eh, bored. I'm sure someone can fill in all the rest with Laco Armor, all the rings, and what not. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

EDIT: Fixed up ELSYDEON oops.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akemi on 2004-09-21 23:01 ]</font>

Shadowpawn
Sep 21, 2004, 03:09 PM
('ol school PS)

Landrover
**********(10/12)
vehicle
no stats req.
ATA+:200
Descpition: This machine is used to ride the vast lands of Ragol

Ice digger
**********(10/12)
vehicle
no stats req.
ATA+:400
Descpition: A vehicle normal made on Dezo of the Algo system to smash glaciers, can be used to smash through boulders in caves.

Golden Shield
*********(9/12)
Shield
lv. 98
DEF+:700
Descpition: A brave warrior used this shield to smite a most wicked fiend.
Special: Adds 50 to light and dark defense

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shadowpawn on 2004-09-22 19:03 ]</font>

Cesil08
Sep 21, 2004, 03:38 PM
An uber big sword like twice the size of the sword type weapon. 1 swing combo that hits multiple people(of course) with huge range and atp.

Shadowpawn
Sep 21, 2004, 04:36 PM
(more 'ol school PS)

Laconian Shield
**********(10/11)
shield
lv.145
DEF:800
Description: A sacred shield used to fight a wicked king and a demon long ago by a group a vailant warrior.
Sepcial: 100 def against dark

Laconian Axe
********(8/9)
ATA req: 780
Humar and Ramar only
ATA+:700-880
max grind:90
DEF+:70
ATA-:20
Description: A brave warrior once held this axe to behead a witch.
Special: Holy slash (think of the oro special but bigger and doesn't drain hp, it drains tp.)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shadowpawn on 2004-09-21 14:36 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shadowpawn on 2004-09-21 14:39 ]</font>

Genoa
Sep 21, 2004, 06:05 PM
VANISH SABER *********** (11/12) (saber)
This mysterious weapon uses a strange mixtures of energies. It's special ability is random...
ATP +455-465 (grind +18)
ATA +58
Special Ability: A 25% chance of either:
1. Missing
2. 1 Damage
3. Remove 1/2 HP
4. Instant Kill
(Can only use special ability once per combo. The special ability has perfect accuracy. In other words, it has a 1/4 chance of Missing, cauzing 1 damage, removing half their hp, or instant kill.)

Shadowpawn
Sep 21, 2004, 06:43 PM
(more 'ol school PS)

Pandora box
item
Descpition: What does it contain
What does it do: Allow you to do pratice rounds with the bosses you beat in the game.

Akemi
Sep 22, 2004, 01:00 AM
GUARDIAN CLAW
11 stars
The legendary claw of the Guardians. Thought to be lost among the ages. Its powers are mysterious.
Special Power: UNKNOWN

SILVER TUSK
12 stars
Musk Cat's most priced possession. It is rather strong vs. DARK enemies
Special power: GRANTS

SLICER OF LACONIUM
10 stars
Slicer forged with the legendary metal of laconium. It can launch fire bombs.
Sp. Pow: Foie

MOON SLASHER
11 stars
"A Slicer that contains the light of the moon"
Sp. Pow: Rabarta

GUARDIAN SWORD
11 stars
The legendary sword of the Guardians.
Sp. Pow: Barta

PatserGOUKI
Sep 22, 2004, 01:33 AM
CANE OF HOLY GRANTS
*********** (11 stars)
Mysterious cane which boost the power of grants Its special is able to use grants on multiple enemies
(ure able to hit 3 enemies at once with grants, grants automatic-locks) FOmarl only! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

MST needed 1100
DFP + 200
MST + 50

PatserGOUKI

Shadowpawn
Sep 22, 2004, 02:21 PM
On 2004-09-21 23:33, PatserGOUKI wrote:
CANE OF HOLY GRANTS
*********** (11 stars)
Mysterious cane which boost the power of grants Its special is able to use grants on multiple enemies
(ure able to hit 3 enemies at once with grants, grants automatic-locks) FOmarl only! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

MST needed 1100
DFP + 200
MST + 50

PatserGOUKI

I like that one http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

(more 'ol school PS)

WAND
**********(10/12)
no grind
MST req.:1100
MST+:700
DEF+:100
Descprition: A wand used by the Esper Noah...
Special: Torando and Lightning attacks that Gal Griffon uses combined. Can only be used at zero TP.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shadowpawn on 2004-09-22 12:21 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shadowpawn on 2004-09-22 19:03 ]</font>

Genoa
Sep 22, 2004, 08:59 PM
SPOONS ************ (12/12)
Metal spoons used to boost the mental strength of forces. Helps with their concentration.
ATP +100 (grind +9)
MST +50
ATA +30
Required MST: 790
FO's only
Special Ability: Point spoons at your enemy, they phychicly bend and cause phychic damage at a target. The attack is based off your current ATP (with equipment included) with another +100 ATP additional to the phychic attack. (the phychic attack fires like a mechgun. Only fires 1 shot, doesn't combo, but has the range and animation of a Mechgun) Phychic attack has 100% chance of striking target.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MegamanX on 2004-09-22 19:00 ]</font>

Akemi
Sep 23, 2004, 02:42 AM
VIRTUA PISTOL
12 Stars
Hmm, looks very familiar. Shoot offscreen to reload.
(Each shot is actually two rounds, ala old VIRTUA COPS pistol)

TEMJIN RIFLE
11 Stars
Hmm, looks very familiar. It requires a strength of an Android.
RAcast and RAcasaels only
SPECIAL: HUGE BEAM ATTACK

AKIRA'S GLOVES
12 Stars
Hmm, looks very familiar. Jyunen Hyandeyo!
HUmar only.

RAIDEN BAZ
12 Stars
Hmm, looks very familiar. It requires a strength of an Android.
RAcast only.

Collection of these four items opens up a new VR Quest. Successful completion of the quest may or may not net you what could be the rarest of them all:

AM2 BADGE
15 Stars
Proves membership of the fabled AM2 Development Corp.

Truly one thousand three hundred thirty seven if you get this item, no?

Akemi
Sep 23, 2004, 02:58 AM
One more items I just thought up.

ST. ATARAXIA
12 stars
FOs only
Armor for Force users only. Its miraculous construction allows TP to regenrate slowly.

MIRACLE FLOWER
A Strange looking Flower. When used on a certain item...

It results in

ST. MIRACLE
12 stars
FOs only
Miraculous Armor that regenerates HP and TP. Kinda looks funny and silly if you were named Raja.

Shadowpawn
Sep 23, 2004, 04:09 PM
Navi's Knives
**********(10/12)
Female only
ATP req:1
ATP+:300
DEF+:10
Descpition: A pairs of knives used by a hunter called navinator. Ultra light, but poor ATA.
Special:...Restores hp by every second (moving or not moving)

Guess who I named it after... :S

Genoa
Sep 23, 2004, 05:29 PM
On 2004-09-23 14:09, Shadowpawn wrote:
Navi's Knives
**********(10/12)
Female only
Descpition: A pairs of knives used by a hunter called navinator. Ultra light, but poor ATA.

nice http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

My turn:

ABDURATORS ************ (12/12) (Twin Swords)
Angelic Swords given to the Great Abdur. Each blade was blessed by an Arch-Angel and Knighted unto Abdur himself.
ATP +450-455 (grind +20)
ATA +48
Special Ability: Arrest -and- A Divine Summersault slash attack. Attack is given a +200 ATP during the attack sequence. Causes a splash wave that reduces damage by 50% for every other target effected from the wave. Wave's length = 5 game meters.
HU and FO's only
Requires Lvl. 100 and + (that's right... lvl.)

Shadowpawn
Sep 23, 2004, 05:40 PM
On 2004-09-23 15:29, MegamanX wrote:

On 2004-09-23 14:09, Shadowpawn wrote:
Navi's Knives
**********(10/12)
Female only

nice http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

My turn:

ABDURATORS ************ (12/12) (Twin Swords)
Angelic Swords given to the Great Abdur. Each blade was blessed by an Arch-Angel and Knighted unto Abdur himself.
ATP +450-455 (grind +20)
ATA +48
Special Ability: Arrest -and- A Divine Summersault slash attack. Attack is given a +200 ATP during the attack sequence. Causes a splash wave that reduces damage by 50% for every other target effected from the wave. Wave's length = 5 game meters.
HU and FO's only
Requires Lvl. 100 and + (that's right... lvl.)

Nice twist, using lv for a weapon requirement.

(more 'ol school PS)
Crystal
item
Legendary item used by Alis Landale...
What does it do: By holding it, it will increase all drop rates by x2 the normal amount for all rares.
EDIT:Forgot the drop rate of this item, 1/7000 of Recons

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shadowpawn on 2004-09-23 15:42 ]</font>

Genoa
Sep 23, 2004, 06:41 PM
(more 'ol school PS)
Crystal
item
Legendary item used by Alis Landale...
What does it do: By holding it, it will increase all drop rates by x2 the normal amount for all rares.
EDIT:Forgot the drop rate of this item, 1/7000 of Recons

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shadowpawn on 2004-09-23 15:42 ]</font>

argh, why didn't I think of that??...
*strikes back with:*
Photon Amplifier *********** (11/12)
Allows you to add additional photon damage to a specific enemy of your choice.
(you pick an enemy, any enemy [excluding bosses]. It will add +5% more damage to that enemy you choose. To find what enemy is chosen on a weapon, click on equipment, the window that shows your stats with the equiped weapon on will show a small avatar of the enemy that the Photon Amplifier is isolating)

Shadowpawn
Sep 24, 2004, 10:18 AM
ATP booster
******(6/12)
item
Bought at the item shop for 10000 meseta
Descpition: A momentary boost...
What does it do: Look at the name...

Genoa
Sep 24, 2004, 07:00 PM
Disk:Saner (1-30 levels)
Temporarily boosts EVP.
RAmar = disks 1-15
HUnewearl + RAmarl = disks 1-20
All Forces = disks 1-30
(none for humar)

Disk:Brose (1-30 levels)
Increases enemy volume, making it easier to hit them (decreases their EVP)
HUmar = disks 1-15
All Forces = disks 1-30
(none for ramar)

Disk:Seals (1-30 levels)
Silences enemy (disables special abilities)
HUnewearl + RAmarl = disks 1-10
All forces 1-30
(HUmar and RAmar dont get)

Disk:Gelun (1-30 levels)
Decreases enemy accuracy.
HUmar + RAmar = disks 1-15
All forces 1-30

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MegamanX on 2004-09-24 17:00 ]</font>

Akemi
Sep 25, 2004, 01:55 AM
Item Shop:

BURGER 1500 MSTs
Replenishes come HP and TP. Delicious!

COLA 750 MSTs
Replenishes a bit of HP and TP. Refreshing!

COMBO MEAL 2000 MSTs
Replenishes all HP and TP Completely. Satisfying!

(Extended use changes your model proportion to wide girth, which leads to)

DIET COLA 1500 MSTs
Replenishes some HP and TP without all the calories.

LOW CARB MEAL 4000 MSTs
Replenishes all of HP and TP without all the carbs. Rather satisfying for Hunters on the go!

(Extended use changes your model back to your original model)

MAGIC CAP

Huh? (No effect but something is weird about your WORD SELECT).

MOGIC CAP

Huh? (Receive 5%-15% discount at shops randomly).

[NEIWEAPONS]

NEI SWORD
Sword imbued with the legendary power of 'NEI'
12 Stars
REQ ATP (1200)
ATP +500-650
EVP +75-125
DFP +25-50
Special Power: GRANTZ

NEISHOT
Shot imbued with the legendary power of 'NEI'
12 Stars
REQ ATA (???)
ATP +500
EVP +75
DFP +20
Special Power: SHOT GRANTZ

NEI SLASHER
Diska imbued with the legendarary power of 'NEI'
12 Stars
REQ ATP (1100)
ATP+500
EVP+250
DFP+50
Special Power: SLASH GRANTZ

Scrolls of NEI
Scrolls said to contain the legendary word of power.
To gain NEI SWORD, NEI SHOT, or NEI SLASHER, must use the scroll while equipped with fully ground any 9 star SWORD, SHOT, and DISKA weapon, be at least level 100, and meet all the ATP/ATA requirements.

Only HUmar and HUnewearl can unlock NEI SWORD and NEI SLASHER, but all HUs can use NEI weapons.

Only RAmar or RAmarl can unlock NEI SHOT, but all RAs can use NEI SHOT.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akemi on 2004-09-25 00:07 ]</font>

Akemi
Sep 25, 2004, 02:18 AM
PENGUIN FEED

Delicious, if you're a penguin.
(Increases likelyhood you'll encounter a PENGUIN RAPPY)

MAHALAY ARMOR
Crafted with the best ceramics woven with the strongest metal.
11 stars, REQ LVL (155), Uber EVP and DFP addage...

MAHALAY DAGGER
11 Stars
REQ ATP (855)
ATP +450
DFP +10
EVP -10
Crafted with the best ceramics woven with the strongest metal.
Special power: Gifoie

MAHALAY SHIELD
11 Stars
REQ LVL (145), Uber DFP addage, not so EVP.
Crafted with the best ceramics woven with strongest metal. It's quiet heavy though.
All Resistances gets 45 points boost, Dark with 50!!
HUmar, HUcast, RAmar, and RAcasts only.

MAHALAY RING
11 Stars
REQ LVL (150) Uber EVP addage, 10 to DFP
Crafted with the best ceramics woven with strongest metal. Light enough for everyday use.
All Resistances gets 40 points boost, Light gets 45 points.

HAHN'S BUSINESS CARD
12 Stars
Even the business card is crafted with Mahalay materials! Incredibly strong!
(Same stats as MAHALAY Dagger, requires at least 1000 MST instead of ATP)
Usable by all FO
Special: GRANTS or MEGID (random)

MAHALAY Set (Dagger or Business Card, Armor, Shield or Ring) nets you additional 25 points to ATP, ATA, EVP, and DFP along with extra 10 to all resistances.

Gravol (GRA magic)
Usual limits.
Gravity magic. (Animation shows enemys being... squished!)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akemi on 2004-09-25 00:19 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akemi on 2004-09-25 00:20 ]</font>

Shadowpawn
Sep 25, 2004, 09:17 AM
On 2004-09-24 23:55, Akemi wrote:
Item Shop:

BURGER 1500 MSTs
Replenishes come HP and TP. Delicious!

COLA 750 MSTs
Replenishes a bit of HP and TP. Refreshing!

COMBO MEAL 2000 MSTs
Replenishes all HP and TP Completely. Satisfying!

(Extended use changes your model proportion to wide girth, which leads to)

DIET COLA 1500 MSTs
Replenishes some HP and TP without all the calories.

LOW CARB MEAL 4000 MSTs
Replenishes all of HP and TP without all the carbs. Rather satisfying for Hunters on the go!

(Extended use changes your model back to your original model)

MAGIC CAP

Huh? (No effect but something is weird about your WORD SELECT).

MOGIC CAP

Huh? (Receive 5%-15% discount at shops randomly).

[NEIWEAPONS]

NEI SWORD
Sword imbued with the legendary power of 'NEI'
12 Stars
REQ ATP (1200)
ATP +500-650
EVP +75-125
DFP +25-50
Special Power: GRANTZ

NEISHOT
Shot imbued with the legendary power of 'NEI'
12 Stars
REQ ATA (???)
ATP +500
EVP +75
DFP +20
Special Power: SHOT GRANTZ

NEI SLASHER
Diska imbued with the legendarary power of 'NEI'
12 Stars
REQ ATP (1100)
ATP+500
EVP+250
DFP+50
Special Power: SLASH GRANTZ

Scrolls of NEI
Scrolls said to contain the legendary word of power.
To gain NEI SWORD, NEI SHOT, or NEI SLASHER, must use the scroll while equipped with fully ground any 9 star SWORD, SHOT, and DISKA weapon, be at least level 100, and meet all the ATP/ATA requirements.

Only HUmar and HUnewearl can unlock NEI SWORD and NEI SLASHER, but all HUs can use NEI weapons.

Only RAmar or RAmarl can unlock NEI SHOT, but all RAs can use NEI SHOT.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akemi on 2004-09-25 00:07 ]</font>

>.> Damn you...you did the Nei weapons before I did...T.T, me sad.

porkdafatty
Sep 25, 2004, 10:52 AM
i would make a grenade of like photon energy and depending on if you clicked a once it would go a shrter distance if you clicked it twice it would go further and then three times would be the farthest for a weak attack, then the same for hard and for special.
But i also had a question, i have seen Elenors arm on This site and how to get it but i cant find it now can someone please send me the web address or where it is to my aim or somehow? please. its mitchelljdunn thanks!

GrandWarlock
Sep 25, 2004, 01:48 PM
I'd make a regular old cannon on wheels (like from the 1800s). Attacks like rocket punch, but bigger explosion.

Old School Cannon

+450 ATP
+20 ATA
Only usable by RAcast(cuz it's so big)
One hit combo

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: GrandWarlock on 2004-09-25 11:50 ]</font>

Akemi
Sep 25, 2004, 03:47 PM
>.> Damn you...you did the Nei weapons before I did...T.T, me sad.

Sorry mate. But you could conceivably make more Neiweapons. All they have to do is say the word 'NEI' and they magically become neiweapons http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif Think of it. Neipistols and Neipartisans and Neiharisenfans, and the noob-stack-hack favorite NeiJ-Sword. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Genoa
Sep 25, 2004, 03:53 PM
Disguise/Body *********** (11/12)
Allows you to become your enemy to avoid engaging attack sequence.
(you become the enemy that the disguise command is targeted to, you cannot move, but you hold down the disguise command to stay as your target. It will not attack you, but you cannot attack it. Only used for avoiding engagement) [does not work on bosses]

PJ
Sep 25, 2004, 05:53 PM
S-Berill's Body
Class: Enemy Part

Photon Camaflauge(sp?)
"A powerful armor that prevents enemy detection."
DEF +225
EVP +170
EFR +15
EIC +15
ELT +20
Effect: Photon Camaflauge (S-Berill Style)
Special: Enemies sight range is reduced (Basically, enemies don't notice you until you get closer to them)
Class: Armor
Required Level: 144

Heart of Dark Chao
"A kit that helps evolve certain mags."
Class: Mag Cell

Dark Chao
Class: Mag
Heart of Dark Chao + ATP = 170
Section ID: All

Dark Banish
"An odd Chao with a Dark attribute decided to dance on a Scythe. Somehow, his dance has added to its power..."
ATP: +450
ATA: +50
Special: Demon's
Class: Partisan
Required ATP: 900
Usable by: HUmar, HUnewearl, HUcast, HUcaseal

Shadowpawn
Sep 26, 2004, 03:19 PM
('ol school PS)

Short Sword
saber
ATP req: 50
ATP+: 100
ATA+: 50
Descpition: A weak but accurate weapon...there's someone who could bring out this weapon's true power...
Special:N/A

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shadowpawn on 2004-09-26 13:20 ]</font>

digigram
Sep 27, 2004, 01:14 PM
ATP +125-130
ATA +34

you could make it match the yasminkovs by saying something like

Yasminkov 3.25 disk
An antique model that's popular among certain hardcore fans, was replaced by photon storage. Has a very high chance of causing its user to fall asleep

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: digigram on 2004-09-27 11:15 ]</font>

Split
Sep 27, 2004, 07:29 PM
TOLLAW KATANA
Montague worked his hands raw to create this ultimate weapon from a tollaw's right arm. Don't dissappoint him!
ATP +600
ATA +64
EVP +10
Max Grinder 89 (might as well b 90)
Required ATP: 840
Stars:***********(11/12)
Usable by the following classes:
Force: FOmarl FOnewm FOmar FOnewearl
Hunter: HUmar HUnewearl HUcast HUcaseal
Ranger: RAmar RAmarl RAcast RAcaseal

Vulmer Flesh (**********10)
Rock hard flesh torn from a vulmer
Govulmer Flesh (***********11)
Govulmer's rock hard flesh. Still emanating with a faint blue photon aura

(combine to create Vulmer Shield,*********9)

Poufuilly Slime's Slime
Flesh from a pofuilly slime. Posesses similar cell count and DNA to beta772...

(combine Vulmer S and PSS to create)

ALTERED BARRIER
Large shield made of various A. Beasts. Sometimes causes blurry vision, decreasing ATA.
ATP +20
ATA -5 (Every 50 beats)
DFP +100-150
EVP +280-290
EFR +40
EIC +30
ETH +30
Required Level: 122
Stars:************(12/12)
Hunter: HUmar HUnewearl
Ranger: RAmar RAmarl

MMMMM....weapon....armor...*falls off chair foaming at mouth*

Split
Sep 27, 2004, 07:35 PM
Forgot GoVulmer flesh d^_^b

GoVulmer's Flesh(***********11)
A GoVulmer's rock hard flesh. Still emanating with abnormaly high photon level.

You would combine THIS w/ vulmer's flesh to make a vulmer shield.

JLPalmer
Sep 27, 2004, 09:43 PM
Resist Beggar ++

Flame Thrower… A real one not the burning visit!

PJ
Sep 27, 2004, 10:51 PM
On 2004-09-27 17:29, Split wrote:

Just correcting... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

If you want it every class available, the ATP has to be lower than 580 http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif *points to FOnewearl*

Genoa
Sep 28, 2004, 08:37 PM
KENDAMA ********** (10/12)
A special weapon that boosts all techniques and decreases tech-casting time.
ATP +100
MST +10
ATA +30
Special Attack: Giest
(boosts techs by 10% and decreases cast time by 50%)
Requires 888 MST (FO's only)

Split
Sep 28, 2004, 09:02 PM
On 2004-09-27 20:51, SUPAH_CHAO wrote:

Just correcting... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

If you want it every class available, the ATP has to be lower than 580 http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif *points to FOnewearl*

whatif u jack up their ATP stata with god/powers and mags that are like POW 180 or something. thats what I do when I get pissed w/ Fonewm's weaknesses http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/twak.gif

Shadowpawn
Sep 29, 2004, 11:28 AM
On 2004-09-26 13:19, Shadowpawn wrote:
('ol school PS)

Short Sword
saber
ATP req: 50
ATP+: 100
ATA+: 50
Descpition: A weak but accurate weapon...there's someone who could bring out this weapon's true power...
Special:N/A

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shadowpawn on 2004-09-26 13:20 ]</font>

Combine with

On 2004-09-19 16:23, Shadowpawn wrote:
Unknown relic...
item
********** (10)

to make...
Short Sword with offical seal...
Same stats as before however the descpition changed...
"Now with this seal it is ready to be pure..."
What does this mean...I'll tell you later http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Genoa
Sep 29, 2004, 05:18 PM
On 2004-09-28 19:02, Split wrote:

whatif u jack up their ATP stata with god/powers and mags that are like POW 180 or something. thats what I do when I get pissed w/ Fonewm's weaknesses http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/twak.gif

Max Total Stat = As high as it can possibly go (that includes equipment/materials)
Max Base Stat = Highest a stat can increase by leveling (and only leveling)
The FOnewm/newearl's Max Total ATP is under your requirement.

Split
Sep 29, 2004, 07:42 PM
On 2004-09-29 15:18, MegamanX wrote:

Max Total Stat = As high as it can possibly go (that includes equipment/materials)

So if I gave a HUmar 250 power mats, a mag that's 5 195 0 0 it wouldnt go past 1397?(wouldn't know, haven't got there yet, plz dont get all pissed at me)

Genoa
Sep 29, 2004, 08:46 PM
On 2004-09-29 17:42, Split wrote:

On 2004-09-29 15:18, MegamanX wrote:

So if I gave a HUmar 250 power mats, a mag that's 5 195 0 0 it wouldnt go past 1397?(wouldn't know, haven't got there yet, plz dont get all pissed at me)

Other people might get mad, but I can promise you, I won't get mad at you for asking reasonable questions (such as this one).
You are correct. On the character guide (here's a link for HUmar's) http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=1185
It says in the status area: GC Lvl 200 BASE. That means what his stats would be by leveling (without any equipment or materials on him). And the one that says: GC Lvl 200 MAX means what his stats can be ultimetally, including equipment and materials. So yes, 1397 is the max ATP HUmar can possible have. BUT, that doesn't mean you can't have a higher amount of ATP. the 1397 is max, but that's max for the right sided stat. (I probably confused you, here's an example)
ok, lets say without your weapon, your ATP is 1397. With... lets say a weapon that boosts it by 500 ATP... your ATP stat on your status screen would say: 1897 / 1397 <--(and the 1397 would be in yellow numbers, representing MAX stat). Also, if you have Shifta casted on you, you can exceed 1397 (but not the right sided stat, only the equiped side, which is the left side).

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MegamanX on 2004-09-29 18:46 ]</font>

PatserGOUKI
Sep 30, 2004, 04:17 AM
Get back on topic, before someone closes this one! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Gouki

Shadowpawn
Sep 30, 2004, 11:30 AM
On 2004-09-30 02:17, PatserGOUKI wrote:
Get back on topic, before someone closes this one! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Gouki

Indeed...

Iron Claws
**********(11/12)
Dual claw class
HUAndroid only
ATP req:900
ATA+:700
ATP-:20
DEF+:200
Descpition: A extremely powerful weapon that raises power and defense, but is hard to use.
Special: Self-casting Shifta and Deband every 20 seconds expect during beats that end in even numbers in the thrid digit of the beat meter.

Ex. 1
#, even #, #, #
Ex. 2
0400= no boost
0300= boost

('ol school PS)
Magic scroll :Esper magic (not tech)
Wind
MST req: 500
Descpition: A lost scroll that contains the lost magic skills of Esper people.
Allows you to cast torandos (like Gal Griffon's attack.)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shadowpawn on 2004-09-30 14:24 ]</font>

Split
Sep 30, 2004, 03:47 PM
I'd make a strong slicer, like +650, Req 690, and Foney cant use T_T

Shadowpawn
Sep 30, 2004, 08:41 PM
Yo-yo
unqiue
*********(9/12)
ATP req:500
ATP+:500
ATA+:60
Descrpition: A strange weapon that can be tossed at the enemy and pulled by a string.
Special: Breserk/ when at 1/5 of energy: Resta

Akemi
Sep 30, 2004, 10:56 PM
ITEM:
GAL GRYPHON EGG
Enormous Egg of Gal Gryphon. Very nutrious, but high in cholestrol.

USE it and gain permanent on base ATP +200, EVP -50

ULT GAL GRYPHON all sections.

ITEM:
GAL GRYPHON TUSK
Tusk of GAL GRYPHON, it's quite heavy. It is said that someone can turn this into a weapon.

ULT Gal Gryphon for ORAN section only, because, let's face it, ORAN got screwed when it comes to these things.

Dr. Montague can not convert Gal Gryphon parts. A future quest unlocks an associate of Montague who can work with large parts and creates:

GRYPHON SWORD
12 Stars
Base ATP 1500 REQ.
ATP +1000
ATA -75
EVP -50
DFP -50
HUcast and HUcasael Only
SP: MEGID (see why)

Enormous Sword created from the tusk of Gal Gryphon, only the strongest Androids can use. No Armor can withstand its piercing attack.

GRYPHON TASK
12 Stars
Base ATP 1250 REQ.
ATP +350-400
EVP +50
ATA -25
HUnewearl's only
SP: MEGID

Set of claws created with Gal Grpyhon's tusk. No armor can withstand its piercing attack.

And you know why GAL GRYPHON is pisssed? Because there are no GUY GRYPHONS! (RUN AWAY!)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akemi on 2004-09-30 20:57 ]</font>

Genoa
Oct 1, 2004, 04:34 PM
man, this is gunna be great... here goes:
SHATTERED WEASEL********* (9/12) (katana)
A weapon made from a weasel... unfortunatelly it is broken and is not much of a weapon.
ATP +50
ATA +15
ATP Required: 200
All characters can equip

MAGIC SHINE ********** (10/12) (unique - wax)
A wax used to polish objects... can also restore certain items...

Shattered Weasel + Magic Shine =...

POLISHED WEASEL *********** (11/12) (katana)
You must use this weapon... if not, weasels will kick your ass!... ???
ATP +700 (grind +28)
ATA +46
LCK +5
Special Ability: Throw a slicer effect of the weasel.
(passive) if you unequip this weapon, a swarm of weasels will pwn you... instant KO... can only unequip weapon if you have...

Resist/Weasel ********** (10/12)
Allows you to unequip POLISHED WEASEL without getting jumped... but they will still appear, and pwn any allied characters with you (unless your solo)

Shadowpawn
Oct 3, 2004, 11:43 AM
On 2004-10-01 14:34, MegamanX wrote:
man, this is gunna be great... here goes:
SHATTERED WEASEL********* (9/12) (katana)
A weapon made from a weasel... unfortunatelly it is broken and is not much of a weapon.
ATP +50
ATA +15
ATP Required: 200
All characters can equip

MAGIC SHINE ********** (10/12) (unique - wax)
A wax used to polish objects... can also restore certain items...

Shattered Weasel + Magic Shine =...

POLISHED WEASEL *********** (11/12) (katana)
You must use this weapon... if not, weasels will kick your ass!... ???
ATP +700 (grind +28)
ATA +46
LCK +5
Special Ability: Throw a slicer effect of the weasel.
(passive) if you unequip this weapon, a swarm of weasels will pwn you... instant KO... can only unequip weapon if you have...

Resist/Weasel ********** (10/12)
Allows you to unequip POLISHED WEASEL without getting jumped... but they will still appear, and pwn any allied characters with you (unless your solo)

Wow, that's a dangerous weapon...to have. I see you named it after a FKL'er as well.

Split
Oct 3, 2004, 07:53 PM
On 2004-09-30 20:56, Akemi wrote:
ITEM:
GAL GRYPHON EGG
Enormous Egg of Gal Gryphon. Very nutrious, but high in cholestrol.

USE it and gain permanent on base ATP +200, EVP -50

ULT GAL GRYPHON all sections.

ITEM:
GAL GRYPHON TUSK
Tusk of GAL GRYPHON, it's quite heavy. It is said that someone can turn this into a weapon.

ULT Gal Gryphon for ORAN section only, because, let's face it, ORAN got screwed when it comes to these things.

Dr. Montague can not convert Gal Gryphon parts. A future quest unlocks an associate of Montague who can work with large parts and creates:

GRYPHON SWORD
12 Stars
Base ATP 1500 REQ.
ATP +1000
ATA -75
EVP -50
DFP -50
HUcast and HUcasael Only
SP: MEGID (see why)

Enormous Sword created from the tusk of Gal Gryphon, only the strongest Androids can use. No Armor can withstand its piercing attack.

GRYPHON TASK
12 Stars
Base ATP 1250 REQ.
ATP +350-400
EVP +50
ATA -25
HUnewearl's only
SP: MEGID

Set of claws created with Gal Grpyhon's tusk. No armor can withstand its piercing attack.

And you know why GAL GRYPHON is pisssed? Because there are no GUY GRYPHONS! (RUN AWAY!)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akemi on 2004-09-30 20:57 ]</font>
No more of that HUne only crap; I got Jipped enough with Heart of Poumn. (funny joke though http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_ak.gif )

Akemi
Oct 4, 2004, 01:30 AM
On 2004-10-03 17:53, Split wrote:

Regarding GAL GRYPHON TUSK

No more of that HUne only crap; I got Jipped enough with Heart of Poumn. (funny joke though http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_ak.gif )

Hey, if you can't use your Heart of Pounm, I'll take it off your hands! My HUne would love a pair of those around her hands. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Ok... Hmm.. I got it.

TECHNICAL CLAWS
Claws designed especially for Humanoids. Its weight is cumbersome, but strike is deadly!

11 Stars

ULT Gibbles 'N Bits (new enemy Gibbles tossing rocks)

ATP +550-750
EVP -100 (Heavy things)
DFP +75 (HUcast)/ +100 (HUcaseal)
ATA -25 (HUcasael only)
Special: MEGID

BASE ATP 900

HUcasts and HUcasael only

What, my Gal Tusk Sword wasn't good enough? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif And don't say it's for your HUmar. HUmars and claws never mixed. Never has.

But think about the Gal Gryphon bit... Now you know why she's so angry when you intrude on her nest. Poor thing.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akemi on 2004-10-03 23:31 ]</font>

PatserGOUKI
Oct 5, 2004, 07:24 AM
SUPER RAMBO MINIGUN (like the BADOON MINIGUN)
when u press the A button it takes 1 sec to warm up but then it shoots off like a minigun and you can turn all directions with it, even when u have A pressed down. Range is like a frozen shooter, so ull have the opportunity to clean rooms within no time http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif
And no one s even wondering what happened in those rooms.... HEHEHEHE

Come to think of...
[************] 12 stars ofcourse
ATP+ 5000
ATA+ 5000
DFP+ 3000

Description:
"Minigun devolped bij an old vietnam warrior. This gun can take out entire scuads of enemies. Looks like THIS is now the ultimate PSO weapon."

yours sincerely

Gouki

Shadowpawn
Oct 6, 2004, 03:04 PM
('ol school PS)
Scroll: Esper Magic: Telepath
MST: 900
Fo's only
Description: Allow you to "talk" to certain enemies.
What does it do: Either makes the enemies go away and leave items, they lead you to rares, or you have a short text conversation with them.

Monsters that can talk are:
Rappies
Nano Dragon
Delsabers
Chaos Sorcerors
Chaos Bringers
Lilies
Pan Arms
Sinows
Deldepths
Morfos
Ill gills

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shadowpawn on 2004-10-07 09:33 ]</font>

Akemi
Oct 7, 2004, 02:30 AM
On 2004-10-06 13:04, Shadowpawn wrote:
('ol school PS)
Scroll: Esper Magic: Telepath
MST: 900
Fo's only
Descprition: Allow you to "talk" to certain enemies.
What does it do: Either makes the enemies go away and leave items, they lead you to rares, or you have a short text conversation with them.

Monsters that can talk are:
Rappies
Nano Dragon

Me: Can you get your Colorful Pal Rappy to come and play with me please?
Rappy: Chirp?
Me: Come on, please?
Rappy: Chirp! Chirp! Chirp!

(could be worse, it could just repeat its name repeatedly...)

Me: Gimme a Red Box, please nano dragon?
Nano: OK, here you go.
Me: Alright! A red... A Photon Drop?!?!

(several times in ORAN ULT the Nano dropped a PD... Oh the possibilities for a OrochiAgito)...

---

Inspired by KOF:

Kusanagi Gloves
The mighty gloves of Kusanagi Clan, bears the mark of the Sun.
GLOVE type
SP: Adds GiFoie attacks
10 Stars
mars and marls only
ATA: +75
DFP: +55
Adds 30 to Fire Resistance
Base ATA 600

Yagami Coat
The mighty jacket of Yagami Iori, bears the mark of the Moon.
DFP: +88
EVP: +155
Req. Lvl 50

Shield of Kagura
The mighty shield of Kagura Clan, looks like a round polished mirror.
DFP: +64
EVP: +125
Req. Lvl 55
Adds 30 to base resistance

Use all three as a set to gain 100 resistance to Fire and Dark only. Adds 20 to all ATP, EVP, DFP, ATA, MST, 5 to LCK

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akemi on 2004-10-07 00:31 ]</font>

saint_beast
Oct 7, 2004, 10:20 AM
Here's something that no one thought of yet.

WHIP SABER:
Description: This saber/whip is a legendary weapon of unknown origin. Rumor has it that it was created in ancient times.
Saber type
Stars:************(12/12)
Max Grind:80
ATP +650
ATA +150
EVP +50
Required ATP: 800
Special: You can change the mode of this weapon by using a tech or trap. Its special is determined by the mode its in. In whip mode, you can attack in the same way you can attack with a double-saber type weapon.
Saber mode special: Casts lvl 30 shifta and lvl 30 deband
Whip mode special: Light and Dark based damage to enenmies. Has a chance of casting lvl 30 Grants or lvl 30 Megid with each swing.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: saint_beast on 2004-10-07 10:16 ]</font>

Genoa
Oct 7, 2004, 05:02 PM
UNISON CREST ************ (12/12)
A crest inbedded into the wearer's hand. Un-equipable, but you can still use a weapon.
(no status increase)
Your photon blast can be converted to a unison attack with multiple players. Cannot use Unison Crest Special without atleast 2-4 players.
Unison Crest Special: Choose an attack command (waits up to 2 seconds for all players to select command after 1st person activates their's). This means you can choose anything that effects enemies or boosts party members. Things such as Standard/Heavy/Extra attack, Techniques, and Traps.
*if you've played Tales of Symphonia, you know what I mean*
NOTE: the players you are playing with must have a UNISON CREST of their own to combo with the starting Unison Specialist.

Tact
Oct 7, 2004, 05:57 PM
MAG GUN
*********** (11 stars)

Found: Unknown area, Ultimate mode

Type: MAG Parts

Description:

Enables your MAG to combo with you by firing a small burst from a built-in gun. ATP of the gun equals 1/2 of character's ATP, plus a certain number depending on what the MAG is (same goes for ATA of gun). Has no special, but has Hard and Weak Attacks.

How to use: Select on Item menu, select "Use". Gun is installed on whatever MAG you have equipped.

SPECIAL SOFTWARE

(12 stars)

Found: Unknown area, Ultimate Mode

Description: Works like the MAG GUN. Enables your MAG to use the special attack of whatever weapon you have equipped, plus Weak and Hard Attacks. If the equipped weapon has no special, this has no effect. Must have MAG GUN already installed on MAG to install Special Software.

(Both MAG GUNS only fire when you attack. They do not fire autonomously.)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: tactician7777 on 2004-10-07 16:02 ]</font>

Genoa
Oct 7, 2004, 06:03 PM
SKORPIUS *********** (11/12) (whip)
A scorpion tale-like whip deticated to Skorpius. It's ability to kill instantly is extraordinary... but has consiquences...
ATP +300
ATA +40
Special Ability: 30% chance of instant kill regardless to EDK. Does not effect bosses. If you kill the enemy, you will loose -10% HP (according to your max hp, not your current hp). If you fail to kill the enemy, you do heavy attack damage and loose -2% of HP.
In order to equip, you must have completed Challenge atleast once.

SEF ********** (10/12) (katana)
A photon bladed katana deticated to Sef. This blade has a very high chance of confusion. (causes confusion because Sef can't ever keep the same avatar, signature, and can't decide to be a RAcast or FOnewm http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif)
[photon color: purple]
ATP +450-460 (grind +10)
ATA +50
Special Ability: Chaos
Required ATP: 550
HU's and RA's only

KEF ********** (10/12) (katana)
A photon bladed katana deticated to Kef. This blade causes its victim to have a low defense.
[photon color: yellow]
ATP +550-560 (grind +10)
ATA +45
Special Ability: Zalure lvl.5
Required ATP: 560
HU's and RA's only

*merge together*
SEF & KEF *********** (11/12) (twin saber)
"..."
ATP +660-680 (grind +40)
DFP +5
MST +5
ATA +60
EVP +5
LCK +5
Special Ability: depending on which blade hits the target, it can cause Confusion or Zalure lvl.6 (gained a level in the merge).
Required ATP: 830
HU's only

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MegamanX on 2004-10-07 17:25 ]</font>

Genoa
Oct 7, 2004, 06:05 PM
On 2004-10-07 15:57, tactician7777 wrote:
MAG GUN
*********** (11 stars)

Found: Unknown area, Ultimate mode

Description:

Enables your MAG to combo with you by firing a small burst from a built-in gun. ATP of the gun equals 1/2 of character's ATP, plus a certain number depending on what the MAG is (same goes for ATA of gun). Has no special, but has Hard and Weak Attacks.

How to use: Select on Item menu, select "Use". Gun is installed on whatever MAG you have equipped.

SPECIAL SOFTWARE

(12 stars)

Found: Unknown area, Ultimate Mode

Description: Works like the MAG GUN. Enables your MAG to use the special attack of whatever weapon you have equipped, plus Weak and Hard Attacks. If the equipped weapon has no special, this has no effect. Must have MAG GUN already installed on MAG to install Special Software.

(Both MAG GUNS only fire when you attack. They do not fire autonomously.)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: tactician7777 on 2004-10-07 16:02 ]</font>

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_yes.gif *approves* That is an awesome idea.

Genoa
Oct 7, 2004, 06:27 PM
X-BUSTER *********** (11/12)
An arm cannon deticated to MegamanX. This weapon has various abilities.
ATP +20 (for rapid mode)
ATP ??? (for charge mode, the longer you hold, the damage is increased.)
ATA +20 (for rapid mode)
ATA +35 (for charge mode)
Special Ability: Allows you to switch from rapid to charge mode)
Rapid mode: Fire 3 small plasma shots (small round yellow burst shots) (like a mechgun) Can combo up to 9 hits.
Charge mode: Character ATP is not effected, nor enemy defense/resistences. This ability will cause damage from 50/200/350/500 damage, this depends how long you hold down the heavy attack button (standard attack is unable to be used in charge mode). When instantly fired (without holding the attack command), damage = 50. When held for 2 seconds, your body charges with green energy (causes 200 damage). When held for 3 seconds, body is charged with blue energy (causes 350 damage). When held for 5 seconds, body is charged with purple energy (causes 500 damage).
Requires 140 ATA
RAcaseal and RAcast only.

Genoa
Oct 7, 2004, 06:35 PM
*post #200 for this thread... if someone doens't beat me to it!*

Shadow/Body ************ (12/12)
Allows you to become only a shadow. The only parts visible are your equipment.
(no status increase)
Erases character image, but leaves equipment and shadow image. If no equipment visible, enemies cannot see you.

Deticated to: Shadowpawn

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MegamanX on 2004-10-07 16:36 ]</font>

Genoa
Oct 7, 2004, 06:47 PM
PHOTON DROP (instead of: Photon Drop)
A photon drop deticated to PhotonDrop...

*isn't different in any way!) lolz http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Genoa
Oct 7, 2004, 07:15 PM
LUNAR CRY *********** (11/12)
A rod made from moon stones. Allows the wearer's mind to be calm and focused.
ATP +100
MST +40
ATA +40
Special Ability: When standing still, and holding the Extra Attack Command, the wearer gains TP at a fixed rate. +1% TP every 1/2 second. In 50 seconds of holding the Extra Attack Command, the wearer can gain all TP (if the wearer had 0 current TP).
Example: You have 1000 MAX TP, but currently you ran out of tp. If you stand still and hold the extra attack command, you will gain 10 TP per 1/2 second (20 TP per second). In 50 Seconds, you will have gained 1000 TP. (that is if you have 1000 Max tp, whatever your MAX TP is will determine the recovery rate.

Shadowpawn
Oct 7, 2004, 07:27 PM
On 2004-10-07 16:35, MegamanX wrote:
*post #200 for this thread... if someone doens't beat me to it!*

Shadow/Body ************ (12/12)
Allows you to become only a shadow. The only parts visible are your equipment.
(no status increase)
Erases character image, but leaves equipment and shadow image. If no equipment visible, enemies cannot see you.

Deticated to: Shadowpawn

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MegamanX on 2004-10-07 16:36 ]</font>

Gah my true self http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

Tact
Oct 7, 2004, 07:36 PM
Another addendum to my MAG GUN thing...it fires the same kind of attack as you do. If you do a Weak-Strong-Strong combo, the MAG will do Weak-Strong-Strong too.

Genoa
Oct 7, 2004, 07:55 PM
On 2004-10-07 17:36, tactician7777 wrote:
Another addendum to my MAG GUN thing...it fires the same kind of attack as you do. If you do a Weak-Strong-Strong combo, the MAG will do Weak-Strong-Strong too.

Kinda reminds me of Gauntlet:Dark Legacy. When you reached higher levels, you got like... this little pet-like thing (pretty much a mag...). It fired shots as you did. Or if you put a Phoenix Familiar on... yeah, that was a cool game. Cool Mag Gun Idea http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

anyways...

NEW ATTRIBUTES:
EAR (element: air)
EER (element: earth)

Which means...

NEW TECHNIQUES:

Aira - A wind-cutting attack. Launches blade(s) of wind in a homing-like motion. Disk lvls 1-5 fire one blade that hits one target. 6-10 fires 2 blades that hit 2 targets. levels 11-15 fires 3 blades that hit 3 targets. levels 16-20 fires 4 blades that hit 4 targets. 21-25 fires 5 blades that hit 5 targets. And levels 26-30 fires 6 blades that hit 6 targets.

Stonr - A rock-tossing attack. Launches boulders at your targets in an aerial assault. (the boulder spins for a second infront of you, then shoots up into the sky and spears down at the target in a straight-down linear/vertical motion.)
levels 1-5 is a small boulder, 6-10 is a medium boulder, 11-15 is a large boulder, 16-20 is a humongoid boulder, 21-25 is a chunk of the floor from the area your in, 26-30 is a larger chunk of the floor in your area. The larger it is, the more targets it can hit.

HUmar can learn Aira to lvl.10. (cannot learn Stonr)
RAmar can learn Stonr to lvl.10. (cannot learn Aira)
HUnewearl and RAmarl can learn Aira and Stonr to lvl.15.
Forces of course can learn up to 30.

Tact
Oct 8, 2004, 02:55 PM
On 2004-10-07 17:55, MegamanX wrote:

On 2004-10-07 17:36, tactician7777 wrote:

Kinda reminds me of Gauntlet: Dark Legacy. When you reached higher levels, you got like... this little pet-like thing (pretty much a mag...). It fired shots as you did. Or if you put a Phoenix Familiar on... yeah, that was a cool game. Cool Mag Gun Idea http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Exactly my point, Mega. I was playing Gauntlet: Dark Legacy when I thought of that. Right when I got my familiar, I thought, "Mag!" And, how do you pronounce "Stonr"?

Genoa
Oct 9, 2004, 02:27 PM
Just like a druggie Stoner... heh

Shadowpawn
Oct 10, 2004, 01:31 PM
On 2004-10-07 17:55, MegamanX wrote:
NEW ATTRIBUTES:
EAR (element: air)
EER (element: earth)

Which means...

NEW TECHNIQUES:

Aira - A wind-cutting attack. Launches blade(s) of wind in a homing-like motion. Disk lvls 1-5 fire one blade that hits one target. 6-10 fires 2 blades that hit 2 targets. levels 11-15 fires 3 blades that hit 3 targets. levels 16-20 fires 4 blades that hit 4 targets. 21-25 fires 5 blades that hit 5 targets. And levels 26-30 fires 6 blades that hit 6 targets.

Stonr - A rock-tossing attack. Launches boulders at your targets in an aerial assault. (the boulder spins for a second infront of you, then shoots up into the sky and spears down at the target in a straight-down linear/vertical motion.)
levels 1-5 is a small boulder, 6-10 is a medium boulder, 11-15 is a large boulder, 16-20 is a humongoid boulder, 21-25 is a chunk of the floor from the area your in, 26-30 is a larger chunk of the floor in your area. The larger it is, the more targets it can hit.

I like the spells and the fact that you gave the Humar a new spell. (I love my Humars <3 )

PatserGOUKI
Oct 11, 2004, 02:03 AM
On 2004-10-07 16:47, MegamanX wrote:

*isn't different in any way!) lolz http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

LMAO, that's the coolest ever! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Please make a weapon dedicated to me too...
I think I earned it. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

PatserGOUKI

Shadowpawn
Nov 12, 2004, 12:14 PM
I'll make you one later this week.

Genoa
Nov 15, 2004, 08:52 PM
On 2004-10-11 00:03, PatserGOUKI wrote:

On 2004-10-07 16:47, MegamanX wrote:

LMAO, that's the coolest ever! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Please make a weapon dedicated to me too...
I think I earned it. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

PatserGOUKI

Giroutapsek (Partisan) *********** (11/12)
A mysterious weapon that is said to be sealed by an ancient Worded Curse.
ATP +300-315 (grind+20)
ATA +50
LCK +5
Requires 635 ATP
Hunters only

Book of Deciphering (unique) ************ (12/12)
A Book that is used to reviel hidden codes...

*Combine Book of Deciphering and Giroutapsek...*

PATSERGOUKI (Partisan) ************ (12/12)
Giroutaspsek translates to PatserGouki. Because the worded curse was surpressed, the true power of the weapon can now be embraced.
ATP +645-658 (grind +43)
DFP +5
MST +5
EVP +5
ATA +55
LCK +5
Special Ability: Hell's Judgement (similar to Divine Punishment, but dark element and the beams are dark... and as Heaven Punisher, only works every 100 beats)
Requires 880 ATP
Hunters only

Deticated to: PatserGOUKI

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MegamanX on 2004-11-15 17:56 ]</font>

Genoa
Nov 29, 2004, 04:47 PM
REFINERY KIT*********** (11/12) (unique)
A small kit that refines various items to create more powerfull items. These kits are quite hard to find anymore.
Combines various items and creates better ones (example: Insert 3 Monomates to create a Dimate, Insert 3 Moon Atomizers to create 1 Star Atomizer, etc...)

New Technique: Psycha
Technique that allows you to telenetically repel enemies or snatch item boxes from a distance. Small repel damage. (if you've played Diablo II, it's just like Telekenisis)
Levels 1-5: Repel 1 enemy 1 meter back + weak damage. Grabs items 1-5 meters away from you.
Levels 6-10: Repel multiple enemies 1 meter back + weak damage. Grabs items 1-10 meters away from you.
Levels 11-15: Repel enemies 2 meters back + o.k. damage. Grabs items 1-15 meters away from you.
Levels 16-20: Repel enemies 3 meters back + o.k. damage. Grabs items 1-20 meters away from you.
Levels 21-25: Repel enemies 4 meters back + good damage. Grabs items 1-25 meters away from you.
Levels 26-30: Repel enemies 5 meters back + great damage. Grabs items 1-30 meters away from you (when at level 30, you can grab any item that is in the room your in)

Regardless of level, you can only grab 1 item per usage of Psycha. TP cost is low costed. Damage is also quite weak (even though at greater levels it says good and great damage, it just means better than the lower levels. At best a Psycha may do 150 on average at lvl.30)
HUmar - levels 1-15
HUnewearl - levels 1-20
RAmar - levels 1-15
RAmarl - levels 1-20
All Forces - 1-30

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MegamanX on 2004-11-29 13:50 ]</font>

Shadowpawn
Dec 11, 2004, 02:49 PM
Sacred Payer: Scroll magic (not tech): Bestows upon the user great mental power. (Raises MST by 50% for 50 seconds.)

-FOmars and FOmarls only.

Genoa
Dec 13, 2004, 05:30 PM
Excalibur (sword) ************ (11/12)
Divine Sword that boosts the wearer with holiness.
ATP +590-620 (no grind)
DFP +10
MST +10
EVP +10
ATA +10
LCK +10
ELT +50
EDK +50
Special Ability: -none- (Passively adds a +5% Grants lvl.5 damage to weapon) [in other words, it has -95% the damage of a Grants lvl.5 added to Standard/Heavy attack, giving it only a 5% damage boost of Grants lvl.5.]
Required ATP: 680
Required MST: 250
Required LvL: 102
(you must meet all requirements to equip)
HUmar and HUnewearl only.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MegamanX on 2004-12-13 14:36 ]</font>

Genoa
Dec 13, 2004, 06:03 PM
Android Class Weaponry: Armaments (armaments are weaponry that is attached to an Android, instead of them holding a weapon. Putting on an Armament disables you to equip a hand-weapon. DFP is the requirement factor with Armament equipment. With armaments, the range is equal to a Shot. There is no combo ability, they fire at a set rate. The fireing speed rate is equal to a combo set of a rifle... except the combo does not stop at 3. It never stops, you just keep fireing. The downside is the Armaments have low ATP. The special ability is not infinite nor is it 3-hit combo, it's one shot.)

BLC-236X (Burst Laser Cannon)[Armament]**********10/12
ATP +120 (grind +5)
DFP +5
ATA +42
Special Ability: Complete Laser Shot (fire linear laser that acts as a Photon Launcher, hits whatever is in it's path. Damage = to Heavy attack.)
Requires 105 DFP (androids only)

APGL-462L (Anti-Personel Grenade Launcher) [Armament] ********** (10/12)
ATP +134-139 (grind +4)
ATA +40
Special Ability: Spread Shot (fire 3 APG's that spread outward in 3 separate directions in a linear motion. Damage = to heavy attack)
Requires 125 DFP (androids only)

WhitChocolate
Dec 13, 2004, 07:59 PM
Well since You asked:

Cat-Launcher (Bazooka Cannon-Fires Cats)
ATP +200 (grind +7)
DFP +10
ATA +42
Special Ability: "Meow Mix" Uses TP and takes up whole bar. Rapid fires kittens. attacks twice per press and does double the damage
Requires 105 ATP (Ranger Only)

Pimp Cane (Sword)
ATP +100 (grind +3)
DFP +8
ATA +41
Special Ability: Fires small pimp hats from the tip, and every time special ability is used, plays chorus from 'Ain't Nothin but a G-Thang' by Snoop Dogg and Dr. Dre.
Requires 150 DFP (All classes)

PatserGOUKI
Dec 14, 2004, 05:44 AM
Giroutapsek (Partisan) *********** (11/12)
A mysterious weapon that is said to be sealed by an ancient Worded Curse.
ATP +300-315 (grind+20)
ATA +50
LCK +5
Requires 635 ATP
Hunters only

Book of Deciphering (unique) ************ (12/12)
A Book that is used to reviel hidden codes...

*Combine Book of Deciphering and Giroutapsek...*

PATSERGOUKI (Partisan) ************ (12/12)
Giroutaspsek translates to PatserGouki. Because the worded curse was surpressed, the true power of the weapon can now be embraced.
ATP +645-658 (grind +43)
DFP +5
MST +5
EVP +5
ATA +55
LCK +5
Special Ability: Hell's Judgement (similar to Divine Punishment, but dark element and the beams are dark... and as Heaven Punisher, only works every 100 beats)
Requires 880 ATP
Hunters only

Deticated to: PatserGOUKI

OHHH DAMN soo cool weapon. Since Im fan of the Heaven Punisher (allthough not much power) I like it a lot!

PatserGOUKI

WhitChocolate
Dec 14, 2004, 06:53 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gifwasn't that already posted?^^

IamBob
Dec 14, 2004, 07:05 PM
even the god of all noobs saw that

>_>

WhitChocolate
Dec 14, 2004, 07:36 PM
Yep. LMAO

Shadowpawn
Dec 16, 2004, 11:34 AM
On 2004-12-14 15:53, WhitChocolate wrote:
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gifwasn't that already posted?^^

He meant to quote it, see comment at the bottom:

OHHH DAMN soo cool weapon. Since Im fan of the Heaven Punisher (allthough not much power) I like it a lot!

PatserGOUKI

And compare it to the original post...

Genoa
Dec 19, 2004, 01:24 PM
anyways... back on topic.
PRINGLES (card) ********** (10/12)
Tasty Potato Crisps without the greasey mess like those other chips.
ATP +30
ATA +30
Special: (none)
Required ATP: 80
(all classes)

[Various flaverings are available... I will only give one example]

WHITE CHEDDER (unique) ********** (10/12)
A block of White Chedder cheese. Smells a bit odd, but tastes great.
*merge w/PRINGLES*

White Chedder P. (card) *********** (11/12)
White Chedder flavored Pringles. Made with real cheese!
ATP +280-300
ATA +50
Special: Grants lvl.5 (cause it's WHITE chedder)
Required MST: 320
Forces Only

Sinow_R
Dec 20, 2004, 09:07 PM
Plasma like bomb/grenade things simular to the ones in Halo would be awsome in PSO!At least some type of grenade!

Genoa
Dec 25, 2004, 11:12 PM
Box ********** (10/12) *unique*
Become unoticable by enemies with the power of the box!
(Equip box just like on Metal Gear Solid and enemies will be just as stupid as those on MGS)

Shadowpawn
Dec 26, 2004, 11:36 AM
Nega Cannon ********** 10/12
Ranger only
ATA req: 800
ATA +: 70
ATP +: 800
Description: A powerful cannon said to destroy to very prison of the Profound Drakness herself! It's special is legendary!

Special: Creates a Nega Hole (Controled Black Hole) in the time and space thread. Any and all monsters next to it are destroyed regardless of Hp and Def. Special can only be used when character has full PB, special will not destroy a boss but instead act as a multi-hit weapon, attacking up to 20 times!

Garm
Dec 29, 2004, 07:05 AM
WaveBird (11/12)

Wireless controller to conrtol something

Wave Bird Reciever (12/12)

Recieves the WaveBird but has nothing to control

Item Launcher (11/12)

launches items to enemies

launchable: monomate, dimate, trimate, sol atomizer, moon atomizer, star atomizer and Wave Bird Reciever. The items do damage (mates and star,mono and di do some damage, tri halves hp, star damages multiple enemies), cause status effects (sol) or revives a pool of blood (moon). When the Reciever is shot and is attached to an enemy (when missed or the enemy dies it re-appears only for the user) you can control the enemy, (sil dragon style) but can't leave the room while in control (y button cancels control). does not work on bosses.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Garm on 2004-12-29 04:07 ]</font>

Genoa
Dec 31, 2004, 03:32 AM
Haha, I made this one up just now... here goez.

Hair ******** (8/12) unique*
It's some hair...

Pot ************ (12/12) unique*
A rare and magical plant found only on the Planet Coral! (the homeworld of PSO)

[combine Hair + Pot + (the already exsisting Broom)]

HARRY POTHEAD'S BROOM ************ (12/12) rod*
Harry Pothead's magical broomstick, allows you hover over the ground. But... hard to manuver, due to the effects of pot.
ATP +480-485 (grind+34)
ATA +54
LCK +10
Special Ability: Hover over ground... but you move as if your confused, due to the effects of pot. Lowers HP while you hold down the Extra Attack Command.
Requirements:
-love for Pot: Really high
-obsession for Harry Pothead Books: ubber high
()Equipable by: Harry Pothead fans, or Potheads.()

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MegamanX on 2004-12-31 00:34 ]</font>

Shadowpawn
Jan 6, 2005, 01:28 AM
I think I need to borrow that weapon for a bit X... http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Flashlight
Jan 6, 2005, 03:44 AM
Well the other Double Sabre's would be cool...Twin Buster...and Twin Gladius...

Bladehunter
Jan 6, 2005, 07:10 AM
STICKY GRENADE [*********] (9)
Description: An ancient explosive once used in old wars. Sticks on the enemy when thrown. Use at own risk.

Atp: +100
Ata: +40
Def: -20
Evp: +40
Mst: 0
Luck: 0

Special: An exposion that gets bigger depending to how many grenades you threw at the enemy. But Beware! The explosion hurts you and your team too!

Combo: You attack by throwing 1, 2 or 3 nades, depending on if you use the whole combo. The more nades you stick to the enemy, the more the damage. when the combo is done, you have 3 seconds to run before it blows.

Damage can be avoided if you have...

RESIST/GRENADE [**********]

Description: An unit to avoid getting damaged by your or teammate's Grenades.

Django
Jan 7, 2005, 12:01 AM
Some sort of gunblade, like in those Final Fantasy games. The alternate attack / special attack would shoot it.

EphekZ
Jan 7, 2005, 04:40 AM
Some sort of GUnblade

already got it

Gilchics arms [10/12]

Gilchics arms

Gilchic Cannon [12/12]
( I wont go into stat details)

MAde by giving arms to the Doc can go through enemies

enhances gilchics weak normal beam

Temporarily stuns foes

*rips off YU-YU Hakusho*

thorny Rose- simple rose with some minor different genes than corals rose useless....

Wooden Whip- a very weak wooden whip more of a sword
its special...you can throw it into dirt......

Miracal grow!-grows plants in an instant

go to anywhere in forest and use Wooden whips special

and a question will appear saying "do you want to use Rose?" say yes and rose will appear in top of whip then you use miracle grow and the rose surrounds the whip turning it into a ROSE WHIP

blablabla ROSE WHIP is th ebest =O

Flashlight
Jan 7, 2005, 08:08 AM
Uhm...Hey what about this...The stronger your ATP the more combo moves you can do whitout a weapon(Except the Fist's)

More combo weapons wud be cool...like holding 2 handguns...2 different or the same...

Angry Fist + Angry Boots http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

okay now let me try 1 thing:

Claw[************]

Weapon made from the dead body of a claw, Find another one and get 2 Claws...doubles EVP and ATP

Django
Jan 7, 2005, 05:55 PM
Wait, you can hit people -and- shoot with it? Awesome.

Shadowpawn
Jan 7, 2005, 11:51 PM
On 2005-01-07 14:55, Django wrote:
Wait, you can hit people -and- shoot with it? Awesome.

Yeah, it was on the first page.

A long time ago, I wrote:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shadowpawn on 2005-01-07 20:53 ]</font>

Flashlight
Jan 8, 2005, 09:06 AM
shooting ang hiiting huh...Mayby you should do it like this...RAngers can shoot whit it and HUnters can Smash whit it...

Well I heard sum1 talking about fun weapons on this topic...

WE ll its kinda funny what I got in mind..only If you know the real life weapon (M4A1)...Watch

MST4A1[************]

A rifle that shoots bullets that depends o nhow much TP you got. Shoots till TP is on so no combo only a machine gun that fires simutanuesly(or how the hell you write that)

Shadowpawn
Jan 9, 2005, 04:33 PM
Almighty
RAnger
Class:unique (It's a arm cannon)
********** 10/12
Shoots six times
ATA req: 800
ATP +: 750
ATA +: 200
DEF+: 400 (doubles as a shield, it takes up a sheild slot as well)

Descpition: A weapon that was said to fall from the heavens. It's special is...

Special: Divine. (Enables Stat Boost on your character by 30%, it's effect is premement. Only requirement is a full PB)

Tact
Jan 9, 2005, 08:29 PM
On 2005-01-06 04:10, Bladehunter wrote:
STICKY GRENADE [*********] (9)
Description: An ancient explosive once used in old wars. Sticks on the enemy when thrown. Use at own risk.

Did you get this from Halo?

And, to stay on the topic:

BLACKJACK CARDS
Rarity: 12 stars
Found: Viridia Ultimate Gol Dragon (must win in 6 minutes, 30 seconds)
Usable by: All classes, ATP must be 395
Description: A deck of cards used by an old civilization for playing games. Some stories say that the number on the card determines how much damage it does.
ATP +50 to 650
ATA +10
LCK +10
Special: Charge
Special 2: The damage each card does depends on the number on the card. (Aces add +50 ATP when attacking, 2's add +100, and so on, until the King, which adds 650 ATP)

NOTE: I got this idea from the Killer Cards myth (Busted on TV show Mythbusters)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: tactician7777 on 2005-01-16 08:36 ]</font>

Karl_TheHUmar
Jan 16, 2005, 09:11 AM
I got a good 1 (i think it is any ways...)

Olga Flow(u know after u beat him a wep pops up looks like dark flow but its more like a saber well its that with)
************12 stars
A very Strong weapion found after killing Olga flow...
Req:1069 atp HUters only
+1000 atp
+50 ata
+25 mst
+30 def
+10 luck
speial same as heaven puinsher but in every 50 beats and takes 5% off ur hp every time u use it
U find it any id 1/1000000 from Olga Flow unless ur me then i get it every time http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Eihwaz
Jan 16, 2005, 02:01 PM
Here's one that isn't overpowered to the nth degree. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Sage's Staff (Rod) ********** (10/12)
"A special staff made for boosting curative spells."
ATP + 350-360
ATA + 60
MST + 45

Special Attack: Geist

Also note that when equipped, Resta and Anti range are doubled.

Requirement: 750 MST
FOrces Only

It is a simple snow-white staff, tipped with two medium-sized angel wings. Between the wings, holding them to the staff, is a ornate piece of silver.

Split
Jan 16, 2005, 03:29 PM
On 2005-01-16 06:11, Karl_TheHUmar wrote:
I got a good 1 (i think it is any ways...)

Olga Flow(u know after u beat him a wep pops up looks like dark flow but its more like a saber well its that with)
************12 stars
A very Strong weapion found after killing Olga flow...
Req:1069 atp HUters only
+1000 atp
+50 ata
+25 mst
+30 def
+10 luck
speial same as heaven puinsher but in every 50 beats and takes 5% off ur hp every time u use it
U find it any id 1/1000000 from Olga Flow unless ur me then i get it every time http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

That IS dark flow....

Shadowpawn
Jan 16, 2005, 04:16 PM
Read it carefully, he stated it was a saber weapon, not a sword.

Rainbowlemon
Jan 16, 2005, 06:13 PM
Double sabers!

Not like, doublesaber, but two sabers! Like, Jedi style http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif Oh man that would kick ass!

And they could be custom coloured as well ^_^

Flashlight
Jan 17, 2005, 03:15 AM
On 2005-01-16 15:13, Antimony wrote:
Double sabers!

Not like, doublesaber, but two sabers! Like, Jedi style http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif Oh man that would kick ass!

And they could be custom coloured as well ^_^

Double sabers rules http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif...I like that stile...A saber at the left hand and a brand on the other...

Watch this one:

DoubleTwinSabres [12 stars]

Left hand: Sabre + Brand(just like the double sabers)
Right hand: Pallasch + Gladius

he he http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif I just love the double sabers..sorry

link5050
Jan 18, 2005, 06:13 PM
Maybe a good and powerful sword, "enyishna blade", only useable by forces (they need more powerful weapons and u know it!) Make it so that it has the power of grants for its special. basically they should handle it like a katana. except it looks like a modified red Durandal.

Garm
Jan 19, 2005, 02:37 AM
Why do forces need weapons >.> techs all they need are techs. tech fo > melee fo. A good Froce wep:

Cane+3(yes its called +3 not grinded)
12.5 stars
Description: Well... uhm... a cane
Atp: -10
Dfp: +50
Mst: +60
boosts foie, gizonde and rabarta
Requires 600 mst, max grind is +3 (so you'll have a Cane+3+3)

Karl_TheHUmar
Jan 19, 2005, 04:13 PM
Drum Sticks
9 stars
all chrs can use
100atp
10ata
Req:200atp
makes drum sounds when u attack
(lol weak weps)
Pso Game Box
Looks like well the Pso Game Box Same as game mag but looks like pso game box
1atp
1ata
12stars

RavenTW
Jan 20, 2005, 07:33 AM
Ever seen Silva's Totem Pole Cannon from Shaman King? Turn it into a Photon Launcher, and I'll be happy.

Flashlight
Jan 23, 2005, 09:04 AM
Dark Falz Sword
ATP ???
DFP +20
MST +100

Sword made of the right arm of Dark Falz...The damage is based on difficulty level(The damagen DF does when he attacks you in his 3rd form)

ATP needed: 999
or
MST needed: 999

For Forces boost grants power and megid range

For Hunters and Rangers boost foie,barta and zonde

For Androids boost Trap range and power

Special: Invincible (makes you ?imperverous?(bad english) for 5 mins... only special attacks can hurt you)

sounds like an ultimate weapon if you ask me http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Shadowpawn
Jan 26, 2005, 12:22 PM
Soul Cannon
Spell: FOs only
MST req: 900

A spell that makes use of the body's life force and converts it into a destructive force of explosive nature.

Size of the explosion is roughly twice that of the lv.30 Rafoie.