PDA

View Full Version : Opinions?

Zelutos
Sep 2, 2004, 05:35 PM
I've got a tough decision to make...i've got this friend who i do everything for....and i mean EVERYTHING. I don't mean it as in a slave way or in a negitive way, i mean like i do whatever i can to make him happy. Okay, anyways, he's out of town right now and i stay up until all hours of the night just to talk to him. And he says he wants to talk to me..yet i find him doing other things such as posting here or who knows what. It just really ticks me off and i don't know what to do! Do i just say, "sorry, i don't want to be your friend anymore" or do i do something else? Please help folks!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zelutos on 2004-09-02 15:35 ]</font>

Elvendar
Sep 2, 2004, 05:40 PM
Sleep on it. Sounds like you're just angry at the moment.

Zelutos
Sep 2, 2004, 06:03 PM
He's been doing this since he found this site. Arg, it's so agrivating! One day, he could be the nicest guy alive...then BAM! Nothing...your just another peon around him. Arrrrggggg!!!!

Guile
Sep 2, 2004, 07:29 PM
Sounds like your expecting way to much from this guy. He is just your friend. Sounds like you just want all the attention from him focused on you.

ABDUR101
Sep 2, 2004, 07:37 PM
I used to talk to afew different people, browse the web, mod the forums and play UO, all at the same time.

Be glad he wants to talk to you while he's doing anything?

googles
Sep 2, 2004, 08:00 PM
Hes your friend not your lover correct?

Zelutos
Sep 2, 2004, 08:17 PM
On 2004-09-02 18:00, googles wrote:
Hes your friend not your lover correct?

Well i sure hope so...that would just be creepy *shudders*

HUnewearl_Meira
Sep 3, 2004, 11:09 AM
I'm not exactly clear on what's bothering you, here... It's not uncommon to talk with someone over an IMer or over the phone or whatever while surfing the web and such. I seriously wouldn't throw away a good friendship over something so trivial.

If there's one thing you need in life, it's a good friend. I don't see that he's done anything that rightfully should upset you, so chill out and enjoy what you've got.

Madzozs
Sep 3, 2004, 05:06 PM
Freud says you have an unhealthy obsession with said friend.

Aredhel
Sep 3, 2004, 07:29 PM
Oh, do you see dead people too?

@-@

Zelutos
Sep 3, 2004, 08:40 PM
On 2004-09-03 17:29, Aredhel wrote:
Oh, do you see dead people too?

@-@

I see a dead person in your quote o.o;;