PDA

View Full Version : Republican Convention

legolas_418
Sep 3, 2004, 04:58 PM
LOL. I was watching the COnvention., listenin to bush spit out so many lies,u could tell. OMG BUSH IS A RETARD.Kerry Must win, hes the lesser of 2 evils. Plus, he will win fairly, not because his dad was prez.

Madzozs
Sep 3, 2004, 05:03 PM
thank you uninformed 15 year old. thank you very much.

Solstis
Sep 3, 2004, 05:06 PM
If this was your first stupid topic/post, I would have mentioned that although I despise Bush, there are others reasons as to why he was elected.

Now saying that, we really don't give a shit that you're bored, so please, talk to your idiot friends on AIM instead of coming here.

This also goes for the hurricane topic.

Maybe you can come back in a few years (if you don't fail highschool).

Zelutos
Sep 3, 2004, 05:37 PM
Oh c'mon! Be nice you guys! No need to put someone down!

RicoRoyal
Sep 3, 2004, 06:01 PM
On 2004-09-03 15:37, Zelutos wrote:

Look at Legolas' other post and you might have to retract that statement.

As for the original post, please shut the fuck up. I hate bush with a passion and I would be more than glad to present my reasons (as I have done in the past), but not in this thread. Even for a 15-year old, you still come off as a complete moron (your post in the Hurricane thread was just fucking beautiful). You're entitled to your opinion, but that doesn't mean we have to pay attention and/or deal with any of what you say. JUST SHUT UP! You have nothing informative, new, or relevant to say about ANYTHING, so just please stop posting until you learn to be a functional human being (ha!).

Solstis
Sep 3, 2004, 06:07 PM
Um, 1989 is the default.

I'm sensing... twelve?

Regardless, I quoth:

<Shurikane> You're too young to use the internet! Kick!

(Alterations may have occured)

Zelutos
Sep 3, 2004, 06:15 PM
On 2004-09-03 16:01, RicoRoyal wrote:

As for the original post, please shut the fuck up. I hate bush with a passion and I would be more than glad to present my reasons (as I have done in the past), but not in this thread. Even for a 15-year old, you still come off as a complete moron (your post in the Hurricane thread was just fucking beautiful). You're entitled to your opinion, but that doesn't mean we have to pay attention and/or deal with any of what you say. JUST SHUT UP! You have nothing informative, new, or relevant to say about ANYTHING, so just please stop posting until you learn to be a functional human being (ha!).

None the less, you still shouldn't be mean to someone. Geeze

RicoRoyal
Sep 3, 2004, 06:34 PM
On 2004-09-03 16:15, Zelutos wrote:

Why not? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif

Solstis
Sep 3, 2004, 06:59 PM
On 2004-09-03 16:15, Zelutos wrote:

On 2004-09-03 16:01, RicoRoyal wrote:

I'm tired of being nice to jerks/idiots.

Sorries.

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Aredhel
Sep 3, 2004, 07:26 PM
Ok, so some ass comes onto the internet to chat and talk. All of you who preach pseudo-morals of acceptance and equality will put that person down and try to convince them that they have no business expressing their freedom to use the internet just as you do? You are judges and all of a sudden, stewards, of the internet? Arbitrarily casting stereotype and dismissing respect merely because you CAN? Wow - who needs to grow up here?

To the original poster of this thread- sometimes it's better to keep things to yourself.

To almost all of those who have replied to this thread so far- fscking grow up. You have no more right to be here than he does.

Lighten up a bit, people.

Solstis
Sep 3, 2004, 07:38 PM
On 2004-09-03 17:26, Aredhel wrote:
Ok, so some ass comes onto the internet to chat and talk. All of you who preach pseudo-morals of acceptance and equality will put that person down and try to convince them that they have no business expressing their freedom to use the internet just as you do? You are judges and all of a sudden, stewards, of the internet? Arbitrarily casting stereotype and dismissing respect merely because you CAN? Wow - who needs to grow up here?

To the original poster of this thread- sometimes it's better to keep things to yourself.

To almost all of those who have replied to this thread so far- fscking grow up. You have no more right to be here than he does.

Lighten up a bit, people.

Despite the amount of respect I have for you, I have to point out that it's not YOUR mission to point out our transgressions.

In fact, you do it all the time.

And the next time someone wants to remark that hurricanes are great because they kill people, maybe I'll just sight and go about my business?

Hm?

Next time someone is harassed in front of me by another, should I sit idly by? I mean, no one appointed me as protector of the innocent, as no one appointed you as protector of the ignorant.

Aredhel, get off the damn soapbox already.

And sorry ahead of time for being an ass, which I will surely realize I am being in about 2 minutes.

Aredhel
Sep 3, 2004, 08:04 PM
Maybe we'll reach a healthy medium someday - protector of the ignorantly innocent?

I'm sorry if I seem overzealous sometimes, but I just can't stand it when people say and believe things as pure dogma, when that person fails to first recognize the flaws in their argument. Not saying you guys were unjustly calling him a n00b, it's just that I feel the need to interject when 5 people rush to the scene of the idiocy http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

As an elitist, I hate all other elitists...

Or mayb eit's just the fact that I'm super-sensitive to the fact that someone would immediately assume that because somebody is only 15 years old, they know nothing about the world. It's not always the truth, ya know...

In fact, I know a very intelligent, down-to-Earth 15-year old that I would rather have a conversation with than just about anyone else...

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/love.gif

(goddamn, why does everyhting in my life right now have to involve her in some way?)

...I've got it bad. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

InfinityXXX
Sep 4, 2004, 01:19 AM
Hmmm, i hate politics so i'm independent. I personally like bush as a person but i don't like his decisions and if i could vote i would not vote for him but unlike most people who are OMG bush is evil i try to listen to some things he says an he has done some good things. The democrat convention was off the chain but i haven't seen the republican convention yet because i've been going through a lot of things and i've been busy with football. What time does it come on?

Madzozs
Sep 4, 2004, 01:22 AM
I could care less if you know a down-to-earth 15 year old. Just because a person can hold a conversation, doesn't mean they know anything about the world.

Little bit of knowledge:

Aside from whatever really happened to the vote in Florida, you have to remember the Democrats sent home Elian Gonzalez. No matter how small this may seem, it was huge to the incredibly large Cuban-American vote which is mainly found in Florida.

Dangerous55
Sep 4, 2004, 01:49 AM
I like Bush, I think most people know that.

Right now I am mainly pissed at all the hate. If you honestly hate the President, you do what the Southerners did in 1860.

Nobody really hates him, it's just something to say I assume.

Shattered_weasel
Sep 4, 2004, 09:40 AM
On 2004-09-03 23:49, Dangerous55 wrote:
I like Bush, I think most people know that.

Right now I am mainly pissed at all the hate. If you honestly hate the President, you do what the Southerners did in 1860.

Nobody really hates him, it's just something to say I assume.

So true...So true...

But I really don't wanna talk about politics in this topic since the opening argument was a pretty shitty one.

FOwnage
Sep 4, 2004, 04:25 PM
I love this post! Can I flame my brother(Legolas) too?

RuneLateralus
Sep 4, 2004, 08:15 PM
This thread reeks of stupidity. I shall kill it before it spreads.