PDA

View Full Version : Don't not Look and Don't not refrain from posing.

InfernoNR7
Sep 3, 2004, 06:16 PM
Let's see if people get this, otherwise I reserve the right to call them idiots.

Eanae
Sep 3, 2004, 06:17 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_nono.gif

Scrub
Sep 3, 2004, 06:18 PM
How about we "don't not" stop making these dumbass topics before good ole Grey "doesn't won't" come over and start beating some ass?

That's internet ass, too!n_n

Sef
Sep 3, 2004, 06:19 PM
Leighme.

InfernoNR7
Sep 3, 2004, 06:19 PM
-_-* Aww hell, you guys are such spoilsports.

Scrub
Sep 3, 2004, 06:20 PM
Aren't we?

KaFKa
Sep 3, 2004, 06:21 PM
On 2004-09-03 16:19, InfernoNR7 wrote:
-_-* Aww hell, you guys are such spoilsports.

no, youre just an idiot. good day.

InfernoNR7
Sep 3, 2004, 06:24 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_mad.gif

YOU GUYS ARE SUCH GODFORSAKEN HYPPOCRITS. YES ALWAYS YELL AT INFERNO, NOBODY ELSE, EVEN THOUGH THERE ARE TONS OF THESE THREADS. GO SCREW YOURSELF WITH YOUR FRICKEN HANDS. I DON'T GIVE A DARN. GOD!

Eanae
Sep 3, 2004, 06:25 PM
On 2004-09-03 16:24, InfernoNR7 wrote:
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_mad.gif

EVEN THOUGH THERE ARE TONS OF THESE THREADS.

Ding ding ding! A winner is j00!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Eanae on 2004-09-03 16:26 ]</font>

Scrub
Sep 3, 2004, 06:26 PM
WE HAVE ACHEIVED GREATNESS. HE GOT ALL MAD AND SAID 'DARN!'

Everybody can go home now. Tell your folks what happened this day.

Oh yea, Inferno, I know your _______-____'s friend and all, but Shut the FUCK up.

InfernoNR7
Sep 3, 2004, 06:28 PM
Unofficial non-mod lock.

Go aways.

Scrub
Sep 3, 2004, 06:29 PM
We respect Inferno's wishes and stop posting in the topic, that's what we do.

PS - I wasn't pulling dandelions out of my ass for the other topics either, Inferno. This one I just replied more pissed offly.

::lastpostifnecessary::

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: GreyPhantasm on 2004-09-03 16:31 ]</font>

Ketchup345
Sep 3, 2004, 06:29 PM
Do we blame _Ted_ yet? Or wait a few more minutes first? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Eanae
Sep 3, 2004, 06:30 PM
On 2004-09-03 16:29, Ketchup345 wrote:
Do we blame _Ted_ yet? Or wait a few more minutes first? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Everything's ted's fault. We'll blame him now http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif No hard feelings infero

InfernoNR7
Sep 3, 2004, 06:33 PM
Naw, I'm tired of you jerks.

Oh, let's not say ANYTHING about others who make these threads, but let's ALL yell at Inferno, and try hardest to make him fell bad. Oh, I have another idea! When he does the same thing to other threads, let's take the side of the person who made the thread, not Inferno. Hey, and while we're doing that, let's kiss Eclair's feet.

(don't care if this is against the rules) I wish M__hgun were here.

Know what? There are hard feelings, I can only safely PM maybe 1 or 2 people.

InfernoNR7
Sep 3, 2004, 06:36 PM
Re-Unofficial Lock by thread creator.

If you want to reply to my last post, please PM me.

Scrub
Sep 3, 2004, 06:38 PM
I wish THAT GUY was here too, whoever you're talking about. And Inferno, stop taking everything so personally. Eanae bold-quoted it good - there were too many of these topics already, and you made another, so we all got pissed off and yelled at you.

People whom you obviously don't like or care about said negative things about you over the internet. THE INTERNET! WHO CARES? I know there's the whole 'OMG BTU GRAY THAR IS TEH REEL PERSUN BEHIND SCREEEN J00 n00b!!!!', but that person shouldn't be such a crybaby as to care about what people he doesn't know or care about himself think about him.

>=/ God DAMN.

Eanae
Sep 3, 2004, 06:39 PM
On 2004-09-03 16:36, InfernoNR7 wrote:
Re-Unofficial Lock by thread creator.

If you want to reply to my last post, please PM me.

Please let it die srub. Respect his wishes.

Scrub
Sep 3, 2004, 06:40 PM
Sorry, I didn't see his re-official lock. I was busy writing my post whilst he said that.

...I'm still not deleting what was said.

InfernoNR7
Sep 3, 2004, 06:43 PM
So, you're saying that what you do online has no reflection of your RL personality? That there is no way that it is like real life? That is blatant lying. BLATANT. You do know that said things really ARE the most psycological damaging thing don't you? Guess what? Typing is talking through text.

I used to thin Scrub was cool, I'm glad you changed your name, because you're a jerk.

THIRD GODFORSAKEN CREATOR LOCK.

KodiaX987
Sep 3, 2004, 07:12 PM
Just go get banned and get it over with...

Sef
Sep 3, 2004, 07:14 PM
Inferno, I know you say it's locked, but if you keep posting, you end up being a hypocrit.

Carry this damn thing on in PMs.

Like now.

No more.

KaFKa
Sep 3, 2004, 07:15 PM
On 2004-09-03 17:12, KodiaX987 wrote:
Just go get banned and get it over with...

my sentimants exactly.

inferno, do something more productive, like joining that army your family is in, since that gives you such a fucking boner to talk about.

whatever you do, jsut stop coming here if everything you do is flaming and name-calling.

Scrub
Sep 3, 2004, 07:17 PM
I didn't want to reply, so I won't.

...wait...crap.>_>

Since I already have, Inferno, let me ask you this -

If a random stranger off the street says 'I HATE YOU. YOU SUCK.' and walks away, are you going to care, or not? Since we're comparing the internet to real life, What the FUCK do you think it's like?-_-

Eanae
Sep 3, 2004, 07:19 PM
since you guys don't get it, I'll seek out a mod for him to lock this. grow up. seriously

InfernoNR7
Sep 3, 2004, 07:19 PM
In case you haven't noticed, SOMEONE ELSE HAS ALWAYS STARTED IT.

Please people, you're all such jerks, stop. Just stop. I sincerely requested that you leave the thread. Stop being idiots.

Scrub
Sep 3, 2004, 07:22 PM
ONE LAST POST -

Inferno, next time you ask us to shut up, DON'T FUCKING INSULT PEOPLE IN THE SAME SENTENCE. It goads them onwards to say something else, it isn't that difficult a concept. If you wouldn't have been such a smartass, and then ended your posts with 'Please lock this so I dont have to hear any intelligent responses,' I wouldn't have said anything back.

Sef
Sep 3, 2004, 07:23 PM
For fucks sake, people.

These never work anyways.

InfernoNR7
Sep 3, 2004, 07:23 PM
SHUT THE HELL UP.

Intelligent responses? PM me, dont' respond, I've only been trying to end this thread for 4 posts. Also, your threads are not well thought out, so than how are they intelligent?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: InfernoNR7 on 2004-09-03 17:24 ]</font>

geewj
Sep 3, 2004, 07:40 PM
Inferno, don't try to psycho-analyse people based on how they reply to stupid topics in freshkills. And don't call people hypocrites because they said the thread was stupid instead of having super happy fun in your thread.

And I don't say that as a mod. I say it as a person with common and social sense.

No one is obligated to like you. Now keep in mine I'm not speaking for the site or laying down laws or anything here. I'm trying to explain some basics for you.

If want people to like you then don't over react everytime someone makes fun of you. Don't tell people they used to be cool, and don't call them hypocrites for liking someone else. These are not things you do if you want to be liked.

I'm not saying you SHOULD be this way, just if you're wondering what the deal is, well that is the deal. If you don't care if people don't like you, then by all means have at it, just god sake quit whining about it.

Either way, just calm down. It's not as bad as you're making it out to be.

Now, as far as modding goes. Quit blowing up on people. Everyone is getting tired of it. When people get tired of it, then they tell me. They all tell me. Every single one of them tels me. I don't want any more PM's, IM's, phone calls, letters, or telegrams about it. So stop.

And about your precious mechgun_mike. He is fucking banned, get over it. If you didn't want to see him go, then you should have told him not to spam outside, freshkills, flame repeatedly, and have a second account. It's not that it really against the rules to talk about banned members. It's just that I am tired of hearing people whine about banned members. And I'm not a moron, just because you don't bring up his name specificly doesn't mean that I have no idea what you're talking about.
"Hmm, he says he says he misses "HIM", and he wishes that "HE" was still here, because the place isn't as fun when "HE" isn't around. Well who the fuck could he be talking about?"
You see? If anything it's insulting to me because you either think that by taking an indirect approach to bringing it up that you can someone bypass the rule, or you think that I'm so fucking stupid that I am honestly clueless on who "HE" could be. So quit it.

Again, all in all just calm down.