PDA

View Full Version : Who is your favorite SIMPSONS character???

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jun 26, 2002, 12:17 PM
I'll have to say:
Bumble-bee Man
and
Bart Simpson

Bumble-bee man is halarious for spur the moment scenes with him in it. Like being in Mr. Burns' movie and being at home with crazy stuff still happening to him like being booted to his chandelier from an ironing board.

And Bart is one of the characters that makes the Simpsons, for me anyway.
Homer is probably the main character but Bart is all around funny as hell when he gets his chance to shine like the phone calls to Moe Syslak:

"Is there a Homer Sexual there?" "Hold on lemme check...guys i'm looking for a 'Homa-sexual' come on I really need a homa-sexual"

Priceless!

Dangerous55
Jun 26, 2002, 12:29 PM
Probably the gun guy, anyone remember him? He has one arm, Herman, yea, thats his name. HE hasnt been on lately.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jun 27, 2002, 11:21 AM
Yeah the army store owner. Once he took Snake and Chief Wiggum hostage and Milhouse knocked him out with a medieval mace after going to the bathroom.

Last_Saiyan
Jun 27, 2002, 11:31 AM
Ralph Wiggum is the Man!!!!! He has some of the most funniest one liners and anyone who pisses their pants are instantly cool...well, in a cartoon that is.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jun 27, 2002, 11:35 AM
Yeah ralph is crazy funny. Like:
*draws gun* "Freeze you crazy mommy!"
"My cat's breath smells like cat food."
"A leprauchan tells me to burn things."
"So you like...stuff?"

Yeah those aren't that funny but his aren't really the most memorable since they are short one liners.

Last_Saiyan
Jun 27, 2002, 11:44 AM
Yeah, I love the one where they played Hamlet. Ralph's dad asks him to take revenge on him and then Ralph says,"I like Revenge" then gives his evil look. It was gut busting to when he stabs himself then rolls over, dies, and smiles.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jun 27, 2002, 11:53 AM
Where are all the message board posters? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif
I'm posting too much on my own topic.

Yeah it was Moe telling him to stab Bart and Ralph goes for a "practice stab" guts himself and falls to the floor. Priceless!

I think the Ralph and Lisa Valentine's day episode was one of the best, with Ralph as the main character, if not the only one.

"It says choo choo choose me and there's a picture of a train! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif "
He walks Lisa home from school and says
"The doctor told me I wouldn't have so many nose bleeds if I kept my finger out of there."
Lisa says "There's my house. Bye."

He asks for help from Clancy Wiggum and they get tickets to the Krusty Anniversary show.
Raplh writes "Look in the tunk." "He must mean trunk."
Oh yeah don't forget the Monster Mash song on President's day as well as Valentine's Day on the radio.

Moo2u
Jun 27, 2002, 12:18 PM
My favorit characters would probably be Lenny and Carol. They're not important, they're just there!

Like the one where Marge gets a SUV and Homer is stuck on the end of a Rino and the Rino's runing around the town with Homer stuck on its horn...

They're in Moe's

Lenny - "Anyone see Homer today?"

*Rino runs by the window with Homer on the end of it*

Carol - "Oh there he goes."

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

watashiwa
Jun 27, 2002, 12:25 PM
Homer makes the Simpsons.

Without him, the show just wouldn't be nearly as funny as it is.

Last_Saiyan
Jun 27, 2002, 12:25 PM
Yeah, those two are like the Biggs and Wedge in the FF series hehehe. I think Lisa is part Chocobo

Last_Saiyan
Jun 27, 2002, 12:31 PM
D'oh!!! Yeah, at first Bart was supposed to be the star and they tried as hell to put all the attention on him but then Homer couldn't be denied.

DeathCheese87
Jun 27, 2002, 09:08 PM
tramampoline!

homer is good, but i usually like the secondary chars. i think kent, the sea captain, and the comic book guy are good. but thats just me...

Guile
Jun 27, 2002, 11:00 PM
Hmmm either Ralph or Dr. Nick

Dangerous55
Jun 28, 2002, 02:13 PM
Ralphs great too, leperchauns tell him to burn things. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

rbf2000
Jun 29, 2002, 03:03 PM
Yea, dr nick is pretty funny.

"Don't worry, that gas is imflammable"

*boom*

Alielle
Jun 29, 2002, 03:25 PM
Groundskeeper Willy. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

BONJOURRRR, ya cheese-eatin' surrender monkeys!

geewj
Jun 29, 2002, 06:32 PM
i hate these ones where you can only choose one. So im gonna be homo and choose a few...

other than frink....

ralph and chief wiggum.
Bart - "take em away boys"
Chief - "hey, thats my line"
"bake em away toys"
Lou - "what'd you say chief"
Chief - "do what the kid said"

fine fine, ill only choose them....*stupid limits on choosing people*

Ian D
Jun 29, 2002, 11:52 PM
I'd have to say Moe, with his spur of the moment comments.

[Insert funny thing Moe says that I don't know because I haven't memorized the sayings yet]

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jun 29, 2002, 11:54 PM
Haha i'll choose more too then.
-Barney Gumble-

He joined the barber shop quartet and was the best voice of the group.
Dressing up as a gaint baby then losing his daiper was halarious.
And a line when he won the film festival and got free Duff for life:
"Just inject it into my VEINS!"

-Milhouse-

Constant homo references and when he was little:
"I drink soy milk. The doctor says the other kind can kill me"

When homer and Marge left the "View" type show and Milhouse's Mom brings him in under the heading:"My Child still Wets the Bed"
"Hey you told me we were going to Red Lobster."
"Man I hate these stupid flood pants." Springfield is flooded then:"Wow these work like a charm."

-Sideshow Bob-

Steps on a rake *WHACK* then grumbles again and again when following Bart under the witness protection type program.

Attempt to murder Krusty with Bart then afterwards:
Chief Wiggum-"Come on Bob time to go."Brings out the guillotine.
Bob-"Isn't it customary to have a trial?"
Chief wiggum-"So a wise guy eh?"