PDA

View Full Version : General day...

Corey
Sep 5, 2004, 04:36 AM
Meh. Today was just not my day. And I will rant.
And there is absolutely nothing you can do to stop me.
well i suppose if you tried you could...

*Rant is on anything and probably, everything.*

1. People dissapearing when you DC. God, I get this more than anything... I have somewhat of a very odd connection-- I will DC at convinent times, not so convienent times, and plain out pointless times.
Then no.15 error with my modem pops up and I have to walk to my computer in another room, and power it up and wait...which I am quite impatient as some may know...anyway, when I DC, it doesn't mean, "omg he left hes a bastard, lets just log off..."
Believe me, I do have a guily consience...you guys make me feel like a huge asshole!

2. I AM NOT A HACKER ON GAMECUBE. I just happen to know people, have some fun on the PC, and can follow directions.QUIT ASKING ME FOR SHIT.

3. Wacko and disapprove.Why don't you have them?:P Sorry, just seems I can't get my hands on my fave symbols anymore XP

4. Force me into a game. Tycho got me on my 'grampa' side. I will complain. Do not rush me. And...this brings up another matter...

5. I'm unlegit. Not a n00b from Vega. Don't go off the hook, and make half assed comments like, "I dont care if you use your uberly duped Heavens Punisher/BKB/TJ/Guld Mila" or "u better not use your fucking gay ass 300 weps or anything..."
For one, I make my items. At least, most of them. Two, I'm not going to be a dipstick like a vega person would be. Quit treating me like garbage because I'm unlegit. It doesn't make me any lesser of a player...

6. Stereo types of PSO. Today, I've read another legit's info board. I read info boards alot. I like to know stuff. I'm curious. Basic habit of mine. altair 04 has a info board with a stereo type comment
"if your not legit, shut the hell up and go away!"
Um, up yours too kiddo, and anyone else who says this, or puts this on info or whatever...

7. My cats. OK Connie, stop nuzzling my controller. Your getting in a huge habit of making me fuck up on alot of my games. NO. You can't go outside, Priss.
Elvis, yes, Nethier can you. QUIT MEOWING FOR 3 HOURS STRAIGHT!!! Quite litterally, they DO THAT. All three of em. But I still love em -.-

8. n00bs

There is not enough space in the length of this post to fully complain about them

9. Do I have access to maddy/any other server out there for GC? No. Wish I did, but I don't. end of story, quit asking.

10. Life
Your giving me quite the hassle this year. I musta been wokring on PD's item mod guide for about a week or so now. I'm getting nowhere,fast. SLOW DOWN,please. ( I wish )

11. No. I do not have a proxy for GC. If I did, I'd be killing the n00bs of Vega as we speak. Does this make me any better than them if I did have a proxy? No. But then again, I don't care.

12. -Insert other reasons for rambling-

And sorry for wasting your time on altair 04-05 today people, if you happened to be there when I was there.

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif
Now I feel great.

*Waits for BS post to hit me*

And I will never believe in Karma ...at least not for awhile, anyway

Sayara
Sep 5, 2004, 05:40 PM
*Replies is on anything and probably, everything.* http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

2. So you know how to do stuff with the GC? I don't see anything wrong about it.

3. Are they that important anyway? I mean i use them hardly as much as i use to.

4. Hmm, Usually if they rush me. I'll go slower. I just love pissing people off. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif Seriously you shouldn't have to do anything if you don't want to. Which brought to you to point 5...

5. OH NO! NOT LEGIT. Again, i too am tired of people askin "u legit" everytime you join a game. And the way i see it. Your legit as long as you don't totally corrupt the game. Those PKers, FSODers and crap are what i call unlegit.

6. Sadly, Altair 4 is gonna burn in hell with the other popular servers. and it comes to the point that you'll got to try to ignore it, or something.

8. n00bs

There is not enough space in the length of this post to fully complain about them Indeed. but sometimes they're just a little slow. And mean good. Those Noobs i can stand.

10. Life
Sadly, Lifes not gonna slow down for anything. Prehaps lowering the stress from the PD Guides and such will make things slow down mentally for you.

12. -Insert other reasons for rambling- http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif