PDA

View Full Version : GC: M Code released...

Fireal
Sep 6, 2004, 12:06 PM
Just thought you guys would like to know...
*Prepares for impending armageddon*

Corey
Sep 6, 2004, 04:38 PM
oh...you mean that thing broomop found...not the one he got or leaked...

not 100% sure if its gonna work in gcrd but...
eh...it was gonna happen sometime right?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Corey on 2004-09-06 14:54 ]</font>

Tycho
Sep 6, 2004, 04:56 PM
So um. How bad is this? :/

Corey
Sep 6, 2004, 05:09 PM
Well not much for now
PK and CK, NOL are kinda possible codes I guess.

ForceOfBrokenGlass
Sep 6, 2004, 06:17 PM
OOOOH Run for your lives!

Seriously, who didn't see this comming? PSO is marked. As long as a PSO exists it's going to be hacked to kingdom come.

Corey
Sep 6, 2004, 06:49 PM
On 2004-09-06 16:17, ForceOfBrokenGlass wrote:
OOOOH Run for your lives!

Seriously, who didn't see this comming? PSO is marked. As long as a PSO exists it's going to be hacked to kingdom come.

Waste of a post...
...simply because you and 500 others have said this repeatedly

Seriously.

Giezus
Sep 6, 2004, 09:05 PM
Excuse me if my facts are wrong, but I thought the GC "M Code" was found and leaked months ago. I dont know though because I havnt played PSOGC in a while...maybe it was some wannabe hacker pretending to have it. And it wouldnt be much of a surprise either. Hell I wouldnt even be surprised if your just making it up (not calling you a liar, just saying I wouldnt be surprised).

Jack
Sep 7, 2004, 07:44 AM
On 2004-09-06 15:09, Corey wrote:
Well not much for now

No, because:

A. You can't search for codes online.
B. They've been patched for v3.

Superguppie
Sep 7, 2004, 07:56 AM
On 2004-09-07 05:44, Jack wrote:

Well not much for now

No, because:

In that case the question really is

On 2004-09-06 14:56, Tycho wrote:
So um. How bad is this? :/

Corey
Sep 7, 2004, 12:32 PM
Jack NOL was already found.
Just because it's patched doesn't mean it's GONE.
-_-
PK can be found, it just takes time...

Tycho
Sep 7, 2004, 01:07 PM
Marky showed me something today, he managed to get around the obscenity filter. ATM it works for char names, game names, guild card text, profile text, and mail. Speech bubbles not yet I think.

This is one of the first exploits I really like. o:

Jack
Sep 7, 2004, 03:16 PM
On 2004-09-07 10:32, Corey wrote:
Jack NOL was already found.
Just because it's patched doesn't mean it's GONE.
-_-

OK, yes, there is a NOL method. But it only affects your character - it's the NPC skin code. You cannot do it to any other people any more.

On 2004-09-07 11:07, Tycho wrote:
Marky showed me something today, he managed to get around the obscenity filter. ATM it works for char names, game names, guild card text, profile text, and mail. Speech bubbles not yet I think.

This is one of the first exploits I really like. o:

Wow, he can DOL edit. What a man.

Corey
Sep 7, 2004, 03:40 PM
lol I agree on the Marky thing...

No, NOL on EP2 can be done to other players... :/

Shadowpawn
Sep 8, 2004, 09:43 AM
On 2004-09-06 19:05, Giezus wrote:
Excuse me if my facts are wrong, but I thought the GC "M Code" was found and leaked months ago. I dont know though because I havnt played PSOGC in a while...maybe it was some wannabe hacker pretending to have it. And it wouldnt be much of a surprise either. Hell I wouldnt even be surprised if your just making it up (not calling you a liar, just saying I wouldnt be surprised).

Someone tricked you...the M code was found recently.

Corey
Sep 8, 2004, 12:23 PM
No, there was another M code for NPCs, Sonic, Elly, etc and another one which just added boxes (5 liner) etc
prolly heard that

Calibur
Sep 8, 2004, 12:52 PM
Wow, he can DOL edit. What a man.

lol...

Corey
Sep 8, 2004, 04:40 PM
Someone wanted a post.

A pointless post -_-

Anyways, DOL edits are easy, it's just most n00bs can't figure out how to make their PC and GC communicate with eachother

Shadowpawn
Sep 8, 2004, 05:27 PM
On 2004-09-08 14:40, Corey wrote:
Someone wanted a post.

A pointless post -_-

Anyways, DOL edits are easy, it's just most n00bs can't figure out how to make their PC and GC communicate with eachother

and if we want to keep PSO halfway descent...then it will stay that way.

Until someone comes up with uberhax...the program that makes haxing easy http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif (FKL got me hooked on http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif)

Corey
Sep 8, 2004, 06:15 PM
There's already a semi-complete item mod prog
n00bs still can't do it either

Shadowpawn
Sep 8, 2004, 06:28 PM
On 2004-09-08 16:15, Corey wrote:
There's already a semi-complete item mod prog
n00bs still can't do it either

I all ready know about that...MR.MAGIC HAT's program...

Shadowpawn
Sep 9, 2004, 03:03 PM
Someone is out there giving ppl "the" M code...someone leaked it. It's been posted on some sites...however it may be a fake...when I get my GC and AR at my college I'll test it out to see it is the real code...if so then this is a problem!

Corey
Sep 9, 2004, 03:05 PM
ShadowPawn

Does the words, M CODE RELEASED
mean something other than, M code is out publicly?

Shadowpawn
Sep 9, 2004, 03:07 PM
On 2004-09-09 13:05, Corey wrote:
ShadowPawn

Does the words, M CODE RELEASED
mean something other than, M code is out publicly?

Didn't read into that...I thought it just meant "to the few" not widespread posting.

shingo
Sep 19, 2004, 08:35 PM
now i feel good i dont have onlne mode. maybe pso plus has a thing that prevents any type of "M"code

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: shingo on 2004-09-19 18:37 ]</font>

bitblaster
Sep 22, 2004, 05:43 AM
FYI: The M code Broomop did not find, he just leaked it.

It doesnt work online well... but offline you can do things like hack your weps etc...

Broomop is not a good person, he has hacked into my server many times, he is... a... well, I can't say it here..

SotiCoto
Sep 22, 2004, 10:55 AM
Just a thought..... but the one M code wouldn't work for all versions of the game, would it? By versions, I mean country code. That is to say I assume its the american version M code.... which would be different to the PAL M-code or the Japanese one, right?

Corey
Sep 23, 2004, 02:27 PM
There are already conversions out.

SotiCoto
Sep 25, 2004, 08:56 AM
Conversions?

You mean... M codes for different international formats and codes, right?

*Sighs*

Oh well. At least you can guarantee that it'll be that much difficult for people to get the right codes for them if they're not in america.... or whichever. Good thing I'm in London. Should make things nicer once I get online.

Corey
Sep 25, 2004, 10:24 AM
On 2004-09-22 03:43, bitblaster wrote:
FYI: The M code Broomop did not find, he just leaked it.

It doesnt work online well... but offline you can do things like hack your weps etc...

Broomop is not a good person, he has hacked into my server many times, he is... a... well, I can't say it here..

Broom hacked you because you leeched alot of stuff from him and edited his things, among other people's things, and re-released them.
He's a good guy, and we already know he didn' find it as he stated it when he posted it.

Collector
Sep 26, 2004, 10:36 AM
On 2004-09-25 06:56, SotiCoto wrote:
Conversions?

*Sighs*

Oh well. At least you can guarantee that it'll be that much difficult for people to get the right codes for them if they're not in america.... or whichever. Good thing I'm in London. Should make things nicer once I get online.

Their almost as many EU codes as USA1.1 codes I know of these:>
(m)
Infinite HP
Infinite TP
Infinite Meseta
Know All Techniques
All Areas Open
Meseta Mod
Time Mod
Free Dressing Room
Bank Mod V1
Bank Mod V2
EXP Mod
Techniques cost no TP
Bots have 9,999 TP
1 hit kills (affects player & enemys)
Serial/Access/Pass reset
Become NPC
Become Normal Char again

These are EU codes.

Shadowpawn
Sep 26, 2004, 12:48 PM
On 2004-09-26 08:36, Collector wrote:

Conversions?

*Sighs*

(m)
Infinite HP
Infinite TP
Infinite Meseta
Know All Techniques
All Areas Open
Meseta Mod
Time Mod
Free Dressing Room
Bank Mod V1
Bank Mod V2
EXP Mod
Techniques cost no TP
Bots have 9,999 TP
Serial/Access/Pass reset
Become NPC
Become Normal Char again

These are EU codes.

You know you really shouldn't list all of them...>.>

Collector
Sep 26, 2004, 02:12 PM
On 2004-09-26 10:48, Shadowpawn wrote:

On 2004-09-26 08:36, Collector wrote:

Conversions?

*Sighs*

(m)
Infinite HP
Infinite TP
Infinite Meseta
Know All Techniques
All Areas Open
Meseta Mod
Time Mod
Free Dressing Room
Bank Mod V1
Bank Mod V2
EXP Mod
Techniques cost no TP
Bots have 9,999 TP
Serial/Access/Pass reset
Become NPC
Become Normal Char again

These are EU codes.

You know you really shouldn't list all of them...>.>

I dont see why not its not like I have posted the actual codes xxxx-xxxx-xxxxx like say that im just saying the codes I know that their are for the EU version.

Shadowpawn
Sep 26, 2004, 06:40 PM
It's like a file report on hacking...that is why it's not good to post a large amount of working hacks. But post what you want...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shadowpawn on 2004-09-26 16:40 ]</font>

Collector
Sep 26, 2004, 06:53 PM
On 2004-09-26 16:40, Shadowpawn wrote:
It's like a file report on hacking...that is why it's not good to post a large amount of working hacks. But post what you want...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shadowpawn on 2004-09-26 16:40 ]</font>

To be real their are more codes than that but these are know by most people. I have seen lots more than that but.... I was not going to post a full list, trust me they are nothing much the bank mod is the worst for legits, that I have listed that is.

SotiCoto
Sep 27, 2004, 05:36 AM
.... How do you know that there are all those, incidentally? Did you find that out from people on the PSO servers, or did you actually find all the codes yourself online? o_0;;

I mean... I'm skeptical because a lot of people seem to know way too much, and I know frankly far too little. Being a soley Offline player is like being marooned on a desert island... it leaves one somewhat alienated from the goings on of society.

Shadowpawn
Sep 27, 2004, 10:36 AM
Some of us around here know, other have witness the hacks in action.

SotiCoto
Sep 27, 2004, 11:45 AM
Interestingly enough though, I just confirmed at least some of them.... to some degree. That is to say I've figured out sites that have them.
Stealthy, but clearly not stealthy enough.
Helps that I have a passing grasp of German.

I don't suppose anyone cares enough these days to forcibly get these sorta sites shut down, do they?
I vaguely recall a while back I was a member of a PSO community that I no longer remember the name of.... but all the same, they got a site or two shut down due to their having found the working codes early on.

But yeah.... I've found codes, and a little too ideally enough they were ones I wanted.

I feel so naughty. I'm not saying anything more though. Not one bit.

Shadowpawn
Sep 27, 2004, 12:14 PM
On 2004-09-27 09:45, SotiCoto wrote:
Interestingly enough though, I just confirmed at least some of them.... to some degree. That is to say I've figured out sites that have them.

I don't suppose anyone cares enough these days to forcibly get these sorta sites shut down, do they?
I vaguely recall a while back I was a member of a PSO community that I no longer remember the name of.... but all the same, they got a site or two shut down due to their having found the working codes early on.

But yeah.... I've found codes, and a little too ideally enough they were ones I wanted.

The ones you know others might know as well, it's not hard to find the cheats. As long as harmful ones aren't developed I'm fine.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shadowpawn on 2004-09-27 18:46 ]</font>

VioletSkye
Sep 27, 2004, 01:54 PM
On 2004-09-27 09:45, SotiCoto wrote:

LOL. These days any 8 or 9 year old can host a site or 10 with codes listed on it. How are you going to fight that? Simple answer is..you can't. Every other member here has their own forum and we all have IM and email. So someone manages to shut down a site, big deal. In less than 10 minutes a new site with the exact same info can be up and running. Its not like it was years ago, now there are tons of free hosting companies, templates for "professional" looking sites that anyone can use regardless of whether they know jack about html, php, asp etc. You don't really need to know anything more than how to turn a pc on to have a website lol.

Collector
Sep 27, 2004, 04:22 PM
On 2004-09-27 03:36, SotiCoto wrote:
.... How do you know that there are all those, incidentally? Did you find that out from people on the PSO servers, or did you actually find all the codes yourself online? o_0;;

I mean... I'm skeptical because a lot of people seem to know way too much, and I know frankly far too little. Being a soley Offline player is like being marooned on a desert island... it leaves one somewhat alienated from the goings on of society.

I know because I have those in my AR and have used them, And I have a few Level codes 20,30,40,50,60,70,80,90,100,110,120,130,200, return to level 1.

Zeik123
Sep 27, 2004, 08:45 PM
On 2004-09-07 05:44, Jack wrote:

Well not much for now

No, because:

Not True. I've found all sorts of AR Codes On-line. There not impossible but they can be found. Infact there is pso web site all about cheating. I WILL NOT give out the name of this site so don't ask me.

This is kinda a werid question but In the Quests with Elinor's sisters where are the three places you get the mag to move? I've only ever found one. And what does this do?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zeik123 on 2004-09-27 18:53 ]</font>

Shadowpawn
Sep 27, 2004, 08:48 PM
On 2004-09-27 10:14, Shadowpawn wrote:

The ones you know others might know as well, it's not hard to find the cheats.
<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shadowpawn on 2004-09-27 18:46 ]</font>

Just felt the need to repeat myself.

SotiCoto
Sep 28, 2004, 03:04 AM
On 2004-09-27 18:45, Zeik123 wrote:

This is kinda a werid question but In the Quests with Elinor's sisters where are the three places you get the mag to move? I've only ever found one. And what does this do?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zeik123 on 2004-09-27 18:53 ]</font>

This isn't really the place to be discussing that.... but lets try it this way.

#1. After you've got past the first guard... check out the computer to your right. Mag will move at the end of that.

#2. Go through to the next room and the door on the other side of that... The screen should fade to black momentarily and shake. Don't go through the door, but instead turn and go through the other door that was on your left when you came in. You should see Elenor and Doc Mont in there.... so walk closer until they talk. End of the convo, the mag moves again.

#3. The third movement I believe is dependant on the other two and I recall it happening just before you enter the ruins.... I could be wrong on this one.

..... ANYHOW... back to the point.

I've checked, and the Inf HP and TP codes I got from the German site work.... and I'm actually quite happy with them. *Snigeroth* .... I have no desire to test most of the others I found there, though I might consider the one to get Online quantities of monsters when playing Offline. Makes it more fun. Mmm'hmm. Theres a whole bunch of codes for levelling up fast and use with C-mode, and frankly I couldn't care less about those.
And yes, I found the PSO site dedicated entirely to cheats..... But I also found another one besides, in German as it happens.
And no.... its ok. I'm not going to link to them or so much as hint at their locations, however simple.

Collector
Sep 28, 2004, 01:18 PM
I've checked, and the Inf HP and TP codes I got from the German site work.... and I'm actually quite happy with them. *Snigeroth* .... I have no desire to test most of the others I found there, though I might consider the one to get Online quantities of monsters when playing Offline. Makes it more fun. Mmm'hmm. Theres a whole bunch of codes for levelling up fast and use with C-mode, and frankly I couldn't care less about those.
And yes, I found the PSO site dedicated entirely to cheats..... But I also found another one besides, in German as it happens.
And no.... its ok. I'm not going to link to them or so much as hint at their locations, however simple.

The real (m) Inf HP, Inf TP codes are new codes, and they were ripped from one of Datels own disks and added too, the others that you have mentioned have been out for about 9 Months or longer with a 2 line (m) code all that was for was to add tick boxes so you could have more than one code in your AR at a time.

And Also some of the new codes can be used online, actual most of them can, the main codes that can't be used online contain what is know as a joker code I.E. Press L+R+D_Pad Right to get max meseta.

Corey
Sep 28, 2004, 02:53 PM
Jokers can be used online, Soulja showed us a pic of him doing it in fact.

Collector
Sep 28, 2004, 04:24 PM
On 2004-09-28 12:53, Corey wrote:
Jokers can be used online, Soulja showed us a pic of him doing it in fact.

You mean for the bots techniques.