PDA

View Full Version : Hey what do you know, found a Rappy Wing in Blue Burst

NickG
Sep 6, 2004, 03:32 PM
1 out of 7000 something drop rate and I got one. Well, considering that I did all the Government and single player quests in the forest, I was bound to get eventually.

Thing is, I don't recall to whom I should give it to in order to get the special weapon, nor am I sure if it's to the same person since I'm playing Blue Burst.

Midnight
Sep 6, 2004, 03:38 PM
wrong forum, and you should read the guides to find out...

NickG
Sep 6, 2004, 03:57 PM
OK, where's the guide for Blue Burst on this site?

Midnight
Sep 6, 2004, 04:12 PM
the GC version and BB are pretty similar, try checkin them?

NickG
Sep 6, 2004, 04:17 PM
I'm not asking for the GC or XBOX version, I'm asking about the BB version. If all 3 versions were alike, I wouldn't be even asking this.

There are differences in BB and I don't want to end up doing something for nothing if this is one of those differences.

Now no offence, but unless you have an appropriate answer to my question, you're pretty wasting both of our time.

Saffran
Sep 6, 2004, 05:43 PM
I'd mention that the method for transforming ennemy parts is the same in every version of PSO (DC V1, V2, PC, GC v1, v1.1, X-box) and that the guides for ennemy parts are the same anyway.

Besides, BB is exactly like the GC version - except for the gov quests and a few gimmics, every other thing is pretty much a 1:1 port, except of course it looks much better.

Unlock Montague by completing the Doc's secret plan quest in any difficulty, then go to "unsealed door" or "Dr Osto's Research".

vdechpokket
Sep 7, 2004, 01:32 AM
On 2004-09-06 14:17, NickG wrote:
I'm not asking for the GC or XBOX version, I'm asking about the BB version. If all 3 versions were alike, I wouldn't be even asking this.

There are differences in BB and I don't want to end up doing something for nothing if this is one of those differences.

Now no offence, but unless you have an appropriate answer to my question, you're pretty wasting both of our time.

well there ARE alike so you can use most of the faqs in psow under ep1&2 as guides, if you do play the game, you should have noticed that BB is pretty much the same as GC with extra team system and some new quest, which again is obvious enough to notice.

vdechpokket
Sep 7, 2004, 01:34 AM
On 2004-09-06 13:32, NickG wrote:
1 out of 7000 something drop rate and I got one. Well, considering that I did all the Government and single player quests in the forest, I was bound to get eventually.

Thing is, I don't recall to whom I should give it to in order to get the special weapon, nor am I sure if it's to the same person since I'm playing Blue Burst.

also, where did you hear that the drop rate is 1/7000, i found about 10 already and the drop rate is only 1/128 in both hard and very hard.

http://faqs.ign.com//articles/401/401972p1.html

http://faqs.ign.com//articles/497/497901p1.html

Rainbowlemon
Sep 7, 2004, 08:40 AM
For BB, you convert enemy parts in Dr. Osto's research. I managed it by doing all the quests...I have a funny feeling I followed a similar order to what is stated in the GC guide on this site, however, I wasn't able to access one of the quests that should be able to have been accessed, which is why I completed all the quests and went back after.

Tycho
Sep 7, 2004, 10:08 AM
On 2004-09-06 15:43, Saffran wrote:

Besides, BB is exactly like the GC version - except for the gov quests and a few gimmics, every other thing is pretty much a 1:1 port, except of course it looks much better.

Not if you play the PAL version of PSO-GC. :/
And I thought plus looked like that too.

And I thought the HP/TP window in the upper left corner didn't look as good in BB as it does on GC. :/

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tycho on 2004-09-07 10:17 ]</font>

vdechpokket
Sep 7, 2004, 10:42 AM
On 2004-09-07 06:40, Antimony wrote:
For BB, you convert enemy parts in Dr. Osto's research. I managed it by doing all the quests...I have a funny feeling I followed a similar order to what is stated in the GC guide on this site, however, I wasn't able to access one of the quests that should be able to have been accessed, which is why I completed all the quests and went back after.

Anti, you need to do fake in yellow as well which may not be needed in GC version, i don't really know why but i think it's the case for BB

Rainbowlemon
Sep 7, 2004, 10:53 AM
On 2004-09-07 08:42, vdechpokket wrote:
Anti, you need to do fake in yellow as well which may not be needed in GC version, i don't really know why but i think it's the case for BB

I'm not sure, all I did was complete them all. I can't actually see how FiY is connected to the other quests, though...