PDA

View Full Version : Anybody else is having a rough time in BlueBurst for Quest 4

NickG
Sep 6, 2004, 10:03 PM
Guess in order to unlock Hard Mode, you have to be at both Level 30 and do all of the Government quests.

4-2 is a pain in the ass with that 30 minute timer. Couldn't do it alone, couldn't do it with a partner and I just tried it with a 3rd member without success.

Is there a trick to this Quest? How many of those crystal structures must I activate?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: NickG on 2004-09-06 20:04 ]</font>

Zarode
Sep 6, 2004, 10:48 PM
4 crystals in the first part, two in the second part. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif that should be about right. The point of that quest is more or less teamwork, upon spliting up and getting each crystal... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif Try to meet up with some Eigo and give it another try, if you failed. XP

NickG
Sep 6, 2004, 11:02 PM
Ya, splitting up was my main idea on the 3rd try, but trying to communicate with players who understand a minimal of English is pretty hard. After all those hours playing with these good folks, this was the first time that the language barrier really gave me some trouble.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: NickG on 2004-09-06 21:03 ]</font>

Eihwaz
Sep 6, 2004, 11:04 PM
OMG, I loathe that quest. I've had to do it like 15 times. T_T;

You need 2-3 people to do it properly. The third person is highly useful if SOMEONE forgets to get a Crystal. Four people would work too, I guess.

NickG
Sep 6, 2004, 11:12 PM
Just to give me some hope for the future is 4-3 the last one after 4-2, or is there another one? Also, is 4-2 the only timed quest that remains?

NickG
Sep 6, 2004, 11:13 PM
Just to give me some hope for the future is 4-3 the last one after 4-2, or is there another one? Also, is 4-2 the only timed quest that remains?

Midnight
Sep 6, 2004, 11:16 PM
it goes to 4-5

and yeah i had a few probles with it to...

vdechpokket
Sep 6, 2004, 11:18 PM
On 2004-09-06 21:12, NickG wrote:

there are 4-5, which is the last one. and yes 4-2 is the last time quest remains. if you are still stuck, just create a team called 4-2 help, there should be plenty of people who are willing to help you, go to aries as there are load of people playing, those japanese are quite friendly so don't worry, if you are still stuck then pm me, we can arrange time to play.

Saffran
Sep 7, 2004, 03:20 AM
4-2 gets you every time when you start another difficulty...
Ideally, you want to play with 4 low level pepole, so that you have the thrill and suspense (I've cleared it with under 4 seconds left....) but 3 people are more than enough if you have decent levels.
There are 3 crystals in the level, activating the fourth unlocks a special last room in which you need to kill a load of ennemies within the remaining time. Then activate the fifth and last crystal.

I'm curious to see that one in Ultimate...

Rainbowlemon
Sep 7, 2004, 08:37 AM
I'd be glad to help you out, if you ever catch me online and you still haven't done it - I usually hang out scorpio 5, but I can be found on Leo3 sometimes as well http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

NickG
Sep 7, 2004, 03:30 PM
I think I'll take you up on that offer Antimony cause I'm about ready to throw in my Mag.

When are you usually online (with Time Zone por favor)?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: NickG on 2004-09-07 13:31 ]</font>

NickG
Sep 7, 2004, 09:19 PM
Ah man, failed again, and I had a pretty good team too:

http://pages.infinit.net/bps007/pso.JPG

We just can't find all of those Crystals. Anyone made a map of that Quest?

Cynric
Sep 7, 2004, 10:11 PM
Take the third warp from the entrance when you enter the room filled with warps to find one. Another is blocked by a laser fence that you can deactivate WAY before you get there. The third is right be the sparkly-circle to the second area, the fourth is obvious, and the final one is after you kill all the enemies in the last room.

NickG
Sep 7, 2004, 10:15 PM
On 2004-09-07 20:11, Cynric wrote:
Take the third warp from the entrance when you enter the room filled with warps to find one. Another is blocked by a laser fence that you can deactivate WAY before you get there. The third is right be the sparkly-circle to the second area, the fourth is obvious, and the final one is after you kill all the enemies in the last room.

So there are 5, not 6?

NickG
Sep 7, 2004, 10:58 PM
On 2004-09-07 20:58, NickG wrote:
OK, did it, with a single partner who understood enough English to know what "You go this way and I'll go that way" meant. We each hit two Crystal switch and battled a bunch of enemies in order to hit the last one.

Myself, a Force (cost me a a lot in Fluids) at level 35 and a Hunter at around level 23~25 with a full 2 minutes+ to spare, things are looking up http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: NickG on 2004-09-07 21:00 ]</font>

NickG
Sep 7, 2004, 10:59 PM
<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: NickG on 2004-09-08 04:55 ]</font>