PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate Mines

Jamara
Sep 7, 2004, 01:55 PM
I finally got to Mines on Ult, and what do I find? Enemies that don't twitch, a sad lacking in rare items, and PINK GILLCHICHS????? I am really pissed here and it's taking me about 15min a room. Is there some way to knock down those robots like on VR? I could really use some help on this.

P.S. ( Yesterday I finally got agito (1975)!!!! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif )

Ketchup345
Sep 7, 2004, 02:01 PM
Congrats on the Agito.

About Ultimate Mines:
What character class?
HUnters and RAngers:
Use Partisans or Swords if you insist on melee. Mechguns or handguns if you don't. They are knocked down at random, so the mechguns will help a lot (given you hit most of the time at least). Slicers could be useful too. Always try to have Shifta/Deband/Jellen/Zalure on, or at least the ones you have.

FOrces:
I believe the Foie class is the most effective. If a melee FOrce, I would try to tech my way through before going melee (to learn the new strategies). Deband and Jellen will help a lot.

Swan
Sep 7, 2004, 03:48 PM
there's about a 50/50 chance that any Zonde class spell will short curcit the bots and stun them for a minute or two. try that.

Asura_UK
Sep 7, 2004, 04:01 PM
Anyone posting that something is too difficult, just level up and it will be easy. Im a force and I can fall asleep in mines. When I wake up, 4 or 5 shots of Rafoie will clear the whole room out. You get the odd Baranz that are a bit more tricky. No problem if you try.

Evil_Althena8
Sep 7, 2004, 07:00 PM
here's a technique i discovered for beating baranzes easily. Enter the room and lure the baranz to the doorway. Stand just barely inside the room so you can still hit the baranz. It will try to fire its missles but they will explode on the wall, making you safe. Mine's are kidna annoying and boring, I try to avoid them

Miroku77
Sep 7, 2004, 07:37 PM
On 2004-09-07 17:00, Evil_Althena8 wrote:
here's a technique i discovered for beating baranzes easily. Enter the room and lure the baranz to the doorway. Stand just barely inside the room so you can still hit the baranz. It will try to fire its missles but they will explode on the wall, making you safe. Mine's are kidna annoying and boring, I try to avoid them

same trick i use and same opinon on mines

And about the hardness, just level up enough and then kill...kill like the wind http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Jamara
Sep 8, 2004, 08:27 AM
Cool, I'll give it a try!

Mystil
Sep 8, 2004, 08:32 AM
Level to lv120 or so and mines will be easy. (Offline. Online this is a different story.)

The fun part is Val Opt ver.2.