PDA

View Full Version : PSOX-US: Need Challenge partner

Giezus
Sep 8, 2004, 03:21 AM
Im looking for someone(s) to do some challenge with. It would be nice if they knew the maps, but Im just looking to try something different. I always use a ranger, so when we do it Ill be bringing my RAmar along. I tried stage one with a friend and we got around 31 mins, so Im hoping to do it with a group.

Now, for the deal. If somone(s) helps me accomplish getting a S-Rank, I will offer any item in my legit trade list (link in sig) MINUS the grinders. I need those for the S-Rank I get. All the stuff is legit, and I update at least once a week. Some other stuff I have that might not be listed are: Red Sword, Chain Sawd, Rukmin, Sato, Rati, Caduceus, etc. The best time for me to play would be weekends, but if notified before time, I can hop on during the week. If your interested, aim me at Giezus101, PM me, or reply here. Thanks.

kevlar_pso
Sep 9, 2004, 05:17 PM
I'm not sure who ya roll with, but I know my way around Challenge mode. kevlarAK, send me a friends list invite. Greaseman is pretty decent too, same for Haruna, Shigecki and Sanzo. Dav 10 is a good place to find c mode games. It would be nice to have ppls play their C mode on Dav 5 the PSOWorld C mode block, or on Celestite 8 the PSOWorld block.

kevlar_pso
Sep 9, 2004, 05:18 PM
swissx is some1 else you could get in with.