PDA

View Full Version : PC-Battle: A way to level...(Not legit, but weird)

StephHawking
Sep 8, 2004, 02:54 PM
Ok, this is'nt much of a topic, but well, i was playing pso pc with an admin who was using lobby quests for fun. I asked them if there was a quick way to level without uing the king athur hack system. So they said to start a battle game, they joined and i loaded up battle 1 as told. They warped us to an empty falz area and said to let me get killed over and over, which by now must sound pretty far fetched' but i did it anyway, I had nothing to lose =/

So I let them kill me, i dropped my meseta, and then I was auto revived (like in battle 1) and i grew 3 levels, and they kept killing me over and over, time and time again, it still sounds daft but after many deaths i reached level 200. I was happy, though it took a long time, but, well level 200 isnt a thing to be annoyed about.

I quit the game and from then onwards I was level 200, its weird but it worked, i wanna know if it was a fluke(Unlikley) or possible because the level up thing kinda baffled me, i cant remember if you level up after you die on battle 1...

Well, tell me what ya think of the weird thingy-me-gigy and...well...ok, lost for words now..

=/

Eanae
Sep 8, 2004, 03:00 PM
Cheat Codes and Methods
Do not post any exploits or methods or parts thereof. Do not post links to cheat codes or sites containing them or post cheat codes. Do not ask for cheat codes. Do not post cheat codes or even attempt to describe it. Do not ask for cheat methods. Do not pm members asking or sharing cheat methods or codes. Do not ask for members to dupe for you. Doing so will result in an instant ban. We have a 0 tolerance level for these activities.

I'd edit your post now. That's posting a cheat method, and is agaijnst forum rules.

StephHawking
Sep 8, 2004, 03:01 PM
Ok, sorry, didnt know =/

Wont happen again, promise

Dhylec
Sep 8, 2004, 03:16 PM
welcome, please read the rules a bit to save yourself some future problems/violations