PDA

View Full Version : Forgotten Heroes (Ch 11, woot!)

AngelEyez
Sep 8, 2004, 05:26 PM
Ok so this is my first time writing so give me a break ok!

Prologue
-----------------------------------------------------
He wasnt sure what was goin on. He just came from an awesome party and past out on the bed. He must been having a nightmare because he kept tossing and turning.He saw brief images shaded figures of humans being slaughtered,people fleeing and guns going off. He then felt his legs moving forward and a warcry coming from his mouth. He was about to charge the thing that was causing so much misery.
Micoto Sahurawk woke with a cold sweat and shivers. His alarm clock was ringing through his ears,sounding like he was in the middle of a chuch bell. His roomate 14 yearold Daemon Yornin was fast asleep.Micoto shut off his alarm and got up to take a shower.

Once he was out his roomate already had a pot of coffee going.
"Hey Micoto,how was your night" he said tiredly.
"It could have been better"
They both sat in silence waiting for the coffee to be done.
"Do you think that girl will call" Daemon broke the silence.
Micoto just sat and stared at the coffee pot.

Once they had there coffee they got dressed in their uniforms. Micoto in his Force Robes of Black and Maroon, and Daemon in his Fonewm overcoat and jeans with a pair of converse.Micoto gave him a funny look.
"What i improvised" He said innocently.

They set off to the hunters guild.

Once they got there the receptionist told Micoto to go to the Principle.
"Must be important" Daemon said looking up at micoto.

Well thats it really really short. Please tell me wat u think, and if u can give advice id greatly appretiate it!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AngelEyez on 2004-09-10 18:48 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AngelEyez on 2004-09-12 00:11 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AngelEyez on 2004-09-12 16:27 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AngelEyez on 2004-09-13 20:39 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AngelEyez on 2004-09-14 19:32 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AngelEyez on 2004-09-16 20:06 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AngelEyez on 2004-09-21 11:51 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AngelEyez on 2004-10-02 19:08 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AngelEyez on 2004-12-30 01:43 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AngelEyez on 2004-12-30 11:33 ]</font>

Sagasu
Sep 8, 2004, 05:32 PM
Not bad, for a first.

It isn't the strongest prologue I've seen, but is pretty good for starting off. The way you format it makes things easy to read, and understandable. I didn't end up confused once, if thats any sort of compensation.

Typos here and there, but those things can be easily fixed by re-reading through it yourself. In the first chapter, try to spend some time detailing your characters, make them feel real.

Most importantly, just keep writing. Even if you don't get many responses.

AngelEyez
Sep 8, 2004, 09:58 PM
Heheh, well thanks Sagasu and Hero for the advice so im going to make ch1 better and get in detail on the chars. kk well here we go
================================================== ===
Chapter1
The Assembly

Micoto had alot of respect among Hunters.He never gave up in a battle and hes never lost. Being a Force he had a lean body frail looking body yet quite muscular. He had long blonde hair with a bandanna tying it back. His face was young with sparkling blue eyes filled with laughter and mystery yet the expressions he wore were full of sorrow. He walked with good posture and pride as if he was a god.Today though those laughing eyes and sad face were taken over by exaustion and his godly walk was more of a hunch.

Daemon on the other hand is usuall brimming with confidence,sarcasm,and energy.He looked younger than 14 because he was a Newman but his ears were shorter than most indicating he's half human and half Newman. He had light blonde hair with gorgeous green eyes that you could get lost in. He was differant from most fonewms because his mom and dad were hunters so he was stronger than most.

As they approched the teleporter to the Principle they saw a rugged looking group of people. They all wore black and yellow or red uniforms with different color pendants around them.
"Thats the G.H.O.S.T." Daemon whispered
"Do you think they were sent here too" Daemon continued.
Micoto was too tired to do anything so a simple shrug is all he did.
Once they came up to the team they all turned and looked at the both of them silently watching them as the two entered the portal.
"Ah,You must be Micoto and Daemon" a scientist said walking up to them."We've been expecting you please come this way" the scientist lead them down a small narrow hall were they could see three desks up ahead with woman wereing a G.H.O.S.T. uniform standing in front of the principles desk. All around you could see space and the force fields surrounding the ship.
Once they got up there they stood in front of the Principle waiting for him to speak.
Micoto shot a glance to the woman standing next to Daemon. She was rather beautifal,long blonde hair,tan skin and emerald eyes. She was a sight for his tired eyes.
"Ahem,Id like to thank you three for coming down" the principle started."This is Jane Corona she will be the leader of the operation".Micoto couldnt believe that the priniple chose her over him and then just continued with the breifing like it was ok."All of you are the most qualified hunters for the job. Im sure you know about the explosion on Ragol the other day". They nodded.Micoto thought to himself.(Explosion,huh,i cant believe it if i knew i wouldnt have went to that party)"This is a major issue" the Priciple continued."Wev lost all contact with Pioneer 1 and we dont know what has happend to the surface of the planet.So i would like the three of you and the team you can muster to go investigate" Again all three nodded."Oh and uh..nevermind pleas go and investigate at once".At that the three saluted and left to he porter.

Once they reached the outside Jane turned around to introduce herself."Hello the names G.H.O.S.T.09 Jane Corona."I think we established that"Daemon interuppted.He must have been mad too. Jane just shook him off. "Well we will leave tomarrow at noon, so please be ready to begin our mission.Now ill leave you two to get your things togethor. With that she and all of other G.H.O.S.T.s left.
"Id take her out in an instant"Daemon bragged
Micoto just left to the apartment to get some sleep.
Whew yet again pretty short but my goal is to get longer and thanx hero for lettin me borrow your chars
ur probly sayin whacko lol well bye for now

TheOneHero
Sep 8, 2004, 10:21 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif Pretty good. Might I suggest editing your first post and saying when a new chapter is uploaded. Captilizing 'I's and using correct puncation woud be a good thing to do. I noticed you said, "wev" instead of "we've" Hehehe.

I am not sure if you are already but I suggest typing it up in word pad or even note pad and then copy it over to word or something with a spell check.

Remember, you don't have to write it all at once. Also, thanks for asking permission to use my characters. Make sure you show off how cool 09 really is. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Edit* A few typos... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_nono.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TheOneHero on 2004-09-08 21:28 ]</font>

AngelEyez
Sep 9, 2004, 04:21 PM
thanks for the advice if only my feeble brain thought of that sooner!! lol and i figured since im joing ur team id just add u

White_Knight
Sep 9, 2004, 09:35 PM
yeah basicly the same things cheeck spelling (though it dosen't really matter) and thats about it

AngelEyez
Sep 10, 2004, 08:35 PM
Ok I know it's not the most exiting thing to read but still get the hang of things! OK now lets begin!

Chapter 2
The Journey Begins

That night the dream came to him again. This time it was much clearer. He could see soldiers running and calling a retreat, he could smell fresh charred flesh. Again he could hear a warcry come from his mouth and feel his legs moving. What he saw in front of him was pure horror and evil, he let off a scream of fear as he saw the monstrosity he was charging. It was nothing he ever seen before. Its chest had the head and arms of a man, and above his chest was the creatures armored head. It had long sharp spines in its back and its legs had heads of dragons on it. It gave a screeching roar, bursting everyone in 200 yards ears. Micoto looked around, seeing people that seemed familiar holding their bloody ears. He then looked back at the beast and saw a dark beam flying at him.
Micoto woke with a cold sweat and shivers again and feared to go back to sleep.

The next day Micoto and Daemon met up with G.H.O.S.T. member 09 Jane Corona just outside the portal to Ragol. She seemed lightly equipped with a rifle on her back and a Varista to her side.

"Hello boys I hope your ready" she said with a smile.

Micoto had a katana and Talis cards at his side and carried a Battle Verge he also had a pack of healing items. Daemon carried a Brave Hammer on his back a Custom Ray and a Double Saber at his side. Each of the had their own version of MAGs. Jane had a Rati, Micoto and a Nidra, and Daemon and Kabanda.

"We just go and investigate the place right"?

"Not exactly, uh Daemon right"?

"NOO" Daemon ranted rudely.

"I don't appreciate your tone"

"I think its time to go" Micoto chimed in between the two.

"Yeah its about time" Jane agreed.

"The rest of the G.H.O.S.T. are already down there setting up perimeters"

"Great no fun" Daemon said just as they went into the portal to Ragol.

It seemed like an eternity for Micoto to get there when it was in realization a few seconds. He was the first one to step out of the portal and soon as he did his senses went crazy. He could feel the wind in his hair, smell the sweet forest air, the moisture in the air told him there was a river, creek or even a lake nearby. He opened his eyes and saw all he could smell and feel around him. There was a creek with magnificent green grass around it. He went over to it and knelt down to dip his hands in the water, he then brushed his hands on the lush grass. Micoto took another sniff of all the smells when Jane came out.

"Its nice isn't it"

"Yes, its beautiful down here" he replied. There were things of this sort on Pioneer but not like this. This was real. He could have stayed there and absorb the scenery all day.

"So this is Ragol huh, its"

"Well lets get going" Jane purposefully interrupted Daemon. Micoto got up and followed Jane though what Pioneer 1 called the forest.

Micoto saw how dangerous the native life really was. As soon as he entered the room behind the laser door a pack of what seemed to be armored wolves attacked him. He was glad he brought his Battle Verge and Talis cards because the wolves jumped to far away for he katana to reach. When Micoto thought the attack was over he heard Daemon scream. Micoto instantly turned around to see what happened. There Daemon was repeatedly getting slashed in the back by a what looked like a small bear but this bear had two foot claws raking over Daemons back. Before Micoto could react Jane shot the ugly thing in the head, exploding bits of skull and brains on Daemon. Micoto ran over to Daemon and checked the wound on his back. The wound was deep and if the thing got close enough it could have severed his spine.

"oh, god Daemon the thing got you good" he didn't want to tell him the thing came close to tearing his spine. Micoto used Resta on his wounds.

" Uh, thank you Jane" Daemon winced.

"I was getting tired of you screaming like a girl" Jane said without pity. Daemon probably would have said something back if Micoto didn't brush his hand over the wound.

Just as the three left a small crash could be heard. A tall steel figure took its sword and slashed through the portal back to Pioneer 2, then it ran after the three.

"There do you see it, that's Central Dome" Jane stated. As they entered the next part of the forest. They were on a small edge with a natural ramp going down to a door and there was a door in front of them witch they could see Central Dome over. They decided to split up, Daemon and Jane took the bottom door and Micoto took the one straightforward. It wasn't the best idea to pair those two up Micoto thought to himself. He walked through the door and down a hill were he saw a small data table on the other side of a pond. He looked around for something he could use to get over there and found a small button. As soon as he pressed it a gigantic figure seemed to have dropped out of the sky. Micoto turned around ready to fight, and there in front of him stood a small yellow bird. Micoto approached the thing to see if it was hurt, the bird just pecked him and ran off. Micoto cursed at the thing and turned around. Micoto really wished he didn't because what he saw horrified him. There it was 5 feet taller than he with abnormally sized arms and gigantic horns, and saliva dripping from its large jaws. Micoto cautiously took out his katana waiting to strike. The creature then roared and raised its heavy arm to crush the human in front of him. Micoto plunged his katana into the beasts chest which released a burst of fire from the creatures mouth. Micoto hastily thinking used a Barta technique were his katana struck, freezing the monsters insides. There it stood, like a statue, a creature of enormous proportion frozen from the inside out. Micoto then smashed he thing and just turned to the bridge that opened to take a look at the data.

Jane and Daemon were walking through a door just after they finished a battle with what seemed to be an evolved forms of the thing that slashed Daemons back. They had already advanced two rooms and were now in a rather large one.

"This is were the civilians were to settle down"

"Yah, I kinda see that" Daemon retorted. Jane shrugged him off and continued. She could tell something was watching them but didn't know from were.

Micoto continued battling from what seemed like endless packs of wolves and strange bear things. He finally made it to a room were he could see a platform made when Pioneer 1 was there and a laser door blocking a warper to get up there. He browsed along the room until another horde of enemies came around. Behind him he could here yells and gun shots which he figured were from Jane and Daemon. He then heard the door open and figured Jane and Daemon found him. When he finished off the last enemy he turned around to greet them, but before he could he blacked out. He was hit in the head by a sleek dark blue android.

Micoto woke up to the sounds of gunshots. He opened his eyes and saw Jane stepping on a figure and yelling at it. "What the hell were you doing here, ANSWER ME" she then shot off the figures last limb. "INITIATING SLEEP MODE" "DAMN IT" she screamed. Micoto got up to see what was going on. The figure was an android that looked like an AUW 2005 model, built for assasnations. Micoto then passed out again.

When he woke up he got up and asked,

"What happened Micoto said weakly feeling his head.

"We don't know" Daemon answered."He came out of no were and attacked us then ran off to you" he said again.

"Were is Jane" Micoto asked.

"She's up ahead, there's a large portal and she's seeing were it leads. he answered again.

"and the android"

"we disposed of him" Daemon said with malice.

Micoto then walked to see what he was talking about.Up ahead he could see a melted chunk of metal with a sword in it.

"This must be the remains" micoto said to himself. He walked through the door just passed it and saw Jane and two G.H.O.S.T. members talking to her. Jane turned around and asked

"You ready"

"For what"

"We're going under the dome since the door is jammed and won't open". She said with a smile.

" Then let's go" Micoto said while Daemon handed him his weapons. Then all of them got into the portal and went under the dome.

Ok so that wasnt too bad i hope. i left the dragon until next chapter so tell me wat u think and give me some more advice!!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AngelEyez on 2004-09-10 19:16 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AngelEyez on 2004-09-12 10:36 ]</font>

AngelEyez
Sep 10, 2004, 08:37 PM
why do question marks come up around were people are speaking

TheOneHero
Sep 10, 2004, 08:49 PM
Ok, here we go.

You might want to type your chapters up in note pad, or something and then transfer them to a program that has spell check. Often when writing in word and then posting on the site many characters are changed such as: " turns into ?.

It makes is pretty confusing so I sugjest going through and editing that. A little difficult to understand at some spots but overall it was good.

Keep writing and and make sure your grammer and puncation is correct. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Solstis
Sep 10, 2004, 09:17 PM
I have no idea what is going on. :/

Regardless, you REALLY need to space out each line of dialogue, or at least, as per person.

I can't tell who is speaking. Confused I am.

If you continue to write in word, I would suggest running through and retyping all of the quotes and "..." again. This is a useful form of proofreading as well.

AngelEyez
Sep 10, 2004, 11:17 PM
heh thanks ill do that

AngelEyez
Sep 12, 2004, 02:13 AM
Heh ok so it's the same nite i came out with ch2.
Thanks Hero u inspired me for this chapter and the next
coming!! I also hope this is easier to read.
================================================== =====

Chapter3
The survivor

Micoto was the last one to appear. He looked around, he was in a circular room for the most part. Behind him was the door back up central dome. He started to walk to it when he heard Jane say it was stuck too. Micoto look around again. The walls had some kind of moss on it and the floor had cracks of lava spewing out.

"Are we in a volcano" Daemon asked.

"I'm not sure" the G.H.O.S.T. member named Jen said.

Jane moved to the center of the room.

" Do you guys hear that" Jane asked.

" Hear what" replied the other member named Skylirr.

"It sounds like, whimpering, some one is down here"

"NO leave me ALONE" and unknown voice shouted.

"Hello, were coming, were are you"Jane hollered around the expansive room.

They heard the person whimper again. Jane went to move when something fell on her hat.
" Eww, what is this" she said in repulsion. The fluid that dropped on her was like syrup,
thick and brown. Jane's hat then burst into flames. She looked up and saw two
Huge yellow eyes staring down at her.

"What the hell" Daemon didn't even finish what he was saying when the thing that was looking into Jane's eyes came down with a large thud. It looked at all of them and roared. Everyone drew their weapons and fired at the large beast, everyone except micoto. He saw movement at the opposite side of the room and ran to it.

" It's a dragon," Jane yelled out

"NO DUH" Daemon screamed over the blaring guns shots that pinged off the dragons
hard hide.

Micoto ran to the movement as fast as he could. He dodged the dragon's attacks desperatly trying to the other
side.

"Physical attacks aren't working" Daemon called out

"Circle around it" Jane called out

The three moved around the beast so it was trapped. However dragons weren't dumb,
it jumped into the air and spread it's wings. It beat it's wings five times forcing all four of them to the ground, it then dove through the ground and lava erupted from it. The dragon was no were to be seen. Then they saw cracks forming in the ground and erupting lava shooting for them.
"RUN" Skylirr screamed.

Micoto finally got to the place were he saw the movement.
The movement he saw was no longer there. Micoto looked to the right and saw two flame colored swords laying on the ground. He went to go pick them up when a girl grabbed them and went into the fighting position.
He could tell she was scared, nervous, and ready to kill.

"STAY away" the girl screamed.
She was a head smaller than he was, her hair was the darkest of black, and her body however was mangled. She had deep slices and bruises on her arms and chest; dried blood and soot had encrusted most of her.

"There all dead, They're gone" she cried.
Micoto looked around. He saw a locked door and motioned for it.

"NOO, DONT GO THERE" the girl screamed.

"Its ok were here to help" Micoto tried to talk to her.

"NOO" she charged at Micoto, her swords high in air ready to strike. Micoto just side stepped and grabbed her to Ryuker out.

"I have my Photon Blast charged" Jen yelled out.

" Good, Daemon how about you" Jane called out.

"I'm at 90%"

"Mines charged" Skylirr

"Come on Daemon" Jane yelled

" SHUT UP its charging, 95,99, OK here we go"
All four of surrounded the dragon, ready to summon the guardians of their world.
The photons summon circle surrounded them and they called out their guardian's names.
"Pilla"
"Farla"
"Golla"
"Estlla"

Each of creatures of legend did their own attack. Pilla the creature of the skies charged
up energy and released it upon the dragon. Farla the serpent of fire circled the beasts
feet, entwining it with flame. Estlla creature of water blasted through the dragon's side. Golla
a stag like creature faced it the dragon directly and sent bolts of lightning into the beasts head.

The dragon stood there like stone. They stood there looking at the poor beast ready to strike if need be.The dragon spread open its wings, they prepared for an attack. The dragon's wings were ripped and horribly broken from the Pilla attack. Its legs, sliced off from Farla. Estlla put a hole in its side were it burrowed through. And its head had large holes in it from the Golla attack. Instead of attacking the dragon was ripped apart and died
instantly, it fell over with a large thud as dust rose.

Micoto wasn't sure what to do. After he grabbed the girl he Ryukerd to Pioneer 2. He was currently in the ship Vega. He walked around carrying the girl since she went unconscious during the teleporting. At the moment he was screwed, walking around the most dangerous ship in Pioneer 2 holding an unconcious girl and not having enough energy to Ryuker out.
Whew, its pretty short but it will do. Post some advice or tell me how i did!

Sagasu
Sep 12, 2004, 02:36 AM
Aha!

Its been what, a few chapters?

Your skills are progressing at a rapid rate, this in itself is a very promising sign.

And TOH has been doing a good job with the advice, so I'll leave that to him http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Nicely done, details, length, etc. I will continue to watch your talents grow with much enthusiasm.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sagasu on 2004-09-12 00:37 ]</font>

TheOneHero
Sep 12, 2004, 03:44 PM
On 2004-09-12 00:36, Sagasu wrote:

And TOH has been doing a good job with the advice, so I'll leave that to him http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Heehee, I owe a lot to you and Mr. Rubbish. I'm not going be as great as you guys so you need to help me out with anything I forgot. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

A good chapter, A few puncations missing after some sentences, easier read and more understandable now that things are getting spaced out evenly. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif A couple of phrases are over used, *just a little* in certain parts.

"Physical attacks aren't working" Daemon called out

"Circle around it" Jane called out

and...

"I have my Photon Blast charged" Jen yelled out.

" Good, Daemon how about you" Jane called out.

Heehee, I do it to. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif try different phrases that don't sounds to similar but mean the same. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif Doesn't seem to be too much of an issue right now, everything is flowing along nicely. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

AngelEyez
Sep 12, 2004, 06:21 PM
Hehe, thanks sagasu, i also think hes doin a good job to
OK, hoped u liked that short dragon fight. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif OK so here
we go
================================================== ======

Chapter 4
Assassins Help

Micoto had been wondering around the ship they call Vega
for a good hour. The girl in his breathing was begging to
be laborious. Occasionally he had to stop to heal what he could.
He knew if he didnt hurry she was going to die. So he jogged
around the dark streets of Vega. A person could tell by the
scenery only the toughest people or assassins hung out here.
Buildings were wrecked, graffiti covered most of them, the streets
were broken up, people walked in tattered clothes or sold drugs. And the fact it
was already night made things worse.

Micoto kept walking though, he wasn't going to let her die. He stopped
again to cast resta on her though he wasn't sure it was effective. Once
he picked her up again half the streets lights went out. Micoto knew then
someone was following. He broke into a light run as lights behind him went out.
He was getting scared not only for his life but for the girls too. He turned to
see if any one was behind him.

"Were you off to" a deep sly voice said back in front of him.

Micoto turned around and saw an android standing two heads taller than he was.
The android's head looked like a rhino, coming at a large point on his forehead.
He was black with yellow signias were in random places of his body. He also was an
AUW 2001 model an assassin's model. He carried a deactivated photon claw on his right arm
and on his left was a tattoe that looked like a dragon. Micoto knew what that meant, this androids
left arm would burst open into a lookalike dragon claw.

"I don't want trouble, I'm trying to get to a hospital".

" Huh, why are you here then"

"I didn't have full grasp of my Ryuker"

"A Force, not able to control his own technique" the assassin laughed

Micoto shifted his hand on the hilt of his katana waiting to strike.

"I wouldn't do that if you want your friend to live" he warned.

Micoto let go of the hilt. "Can you help me" Micoto pleaded.

"It'll cost ya" he said greedily.

Micoto didn't have anything on him the assasin wanted. No meseta, weapons anything.

" Tell you what" the android pointed to the girls flaming curved blades.
"Gimme those and ill get you out of here"

Micoto didn't know how the girl would react but it would save her. He grabbed the
curved swords off her belt and cautiously gave it to the android.

As soon as Micoto gave him the swords the android pulled out a small flat piece
of metal. The assassin placed it on the ground and it opened up into a shining green light.
Micoto knew that this was a telepipe, a very valuable item that held the power of Ryuker.
He wasnt surprised that the android had it because most assassins need a getaway so a good assassin
brought telepipes with them which is also the reason they were outlawed.

Micoto stepped into the telepipe with assassin.

The lights on the streets of Vega turned on revealing a tall darkly dressed Force. He spoke into a communicator on his collar.

"Iv lost them"

The assassin then turned off into the dark alleys.

+++

"Were has Micoto gone" they had all asked.

"Do you think he got eaten" Skylirr joked.

" I don't think so, but we need to continue" Jane told them

"You're going to go without him" Daemon said in disgust.

" NO, your going to go to Pioneer, tell the principal of our progress and wait for him"

" ME" Daemon repeated.

Jane lead the other two ghost operatives to the door that lead further on past the door and into a teleporter.

"I hope that you get sealed down there FOREVER:" Daemon shouted.

Daemon reluctantly did as told and Ryukered out to Pioneer.
WHEW ok short again but ill work on that. UHH not too much stuff in. just introducing things k

AngelEyez
Sep 13, 2004, 10:37 PM
Well heres chapters 5 hope you enjoy it. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif
================================================== =======

Chapter 5
Asuka

Micoto sat with the girl the entire time they were at the
hospital. She was cleaned up and all her injuries had been
patched up. As she laid there Micoto couldn't take his eyes
off her. She was a stunning Newearl. Dark flowing hair,
delicate hands, slight build, and soft bronze skin. However
why was she under Central Dome he asked himself. He tried to
retrace what he saw. It then came to him, the DOOR. She must
have came escaped from behind that door. There all dead he remembered
her saying. Could she have meant Pioneer 1. Micoto was too tired to think,
he had traveled through the forest all day, dodged dragons and visited the
most dangerous ship in Pioneer 2. The nurse had brought him something to eat
awhile ago so he was content. He leaned back on his chair and went to sleep.

"Ill do that, ill report back wen we get farther in our mission" Daemon had
just finished giving his report to the Priciple and the scientists and was now
heading over the shops to refresh stock and grab somthin to eat.

"Hello, Daemon" said a deep masculine voice.

Daemon knew this voice. But he kept walking.

"Hello D" he said without turning back.

"You haven't been in the arenas lately"

"VR tends to bore me, its real action i crave" he said again without turning.

"Well then, shall I assist you"

"Be my guest"

" Then meet me at Forest area 1 tomorrow, we'll battle at Central Dome" D challenged.

" Don't be late, Uncle"

"Hello...uh sir"

Micoto woke looking into the nurse's eyes, he then looked at the girls bed, who was
no longer there.

" Sir umm the young HUnewearl has left this message for you" the nurse handed him
a black disc.

"Thank, you" micoto said groggily.

He played the disc by hitting a small button on the bottom.

"Hello Micoto Sahurawk, my name is Asuka, I thank you for saving me please head to my apartment at 22nd street in Vega".

Micoto was shocked to learn she lived in Vega, she must have been an assassin.
Micoto shook it off and walked out of the hospital. As he was walking he spotted Daemon and
his long friend D talking. Micoto also knew this was a bad sign. D was a skilled Hunter who used broadswords in combat. He was tall and built with creamy skin and white hair. He wore his armor, Diwari type Mag and a sheathed Flowen Sword. Daemon and D were constantly fighting because of their past. Micoto began to chase after Daemon and D until D headed a different direction.

" Daemon, Daemon wait" Micoto yelled.

" Micoto, were have you been" daemon turned around.

" Well i saved the girl under the dome"

" So someone really was there"

" Yeah, were is Jane"

"She went farther on with her little buddies, I got stuck reporting to the Principal"

"I see, I saw you and D, please don't tell me you two are going to the arenas again"

" Nah, were fighting at Central Dome"

" What you don't know what he's gonna do outside the VR" Micoto lectured

" He could do anything, even kill you!" He warned

" Don't worry about me, how is the girl" Daemon changed the topic.

" She's fine and I'm going to meet her at her apartment in Vega"

" Vega" he shouted, startling a few people.

" You're lecturing me and you're hanging out with assassin's"

" Look, we don't know that she's and assassin" Micoto said in defense.

" Micoto don't be so naive"

" That's enough, we'll stay out of each other's business"

" Fine, that just might be best" Daemon agreed.

So after their brief argument Micoto went with Daemon to restock on supplies
and then headed for Vega.

Vega was a dark place full of sirens from police, druggies, casinos, pawn
Shops and battle arenas Most of the Casinos are the assassin's hang outs to get work. It was a dreary place and is known for the city that never sleeps.

" Here it is 22nd street"

The building her apartment was in wasn't run down like most in the ship, it looked like
A lot of money was given to build it. They entered the great marble doors. The inside looked like a luxury hotel. A red carpet lead to the stairs and dining hall that was used for parties. On top the step was the elevator and a girl dressed in a black blouse, tight jeans, and high heels.

"Hello Micoto" Asuka walked down the stairs to greet him.

" I'm glad that you cared enough to take me to a hospital, but please don't do it again" she warned and then continued.

"There's a lot of money on my head, I can't have people knowing I'm around"

Micoto found himself gawking at the sight of her instead of listening. He paid attention to every detail about her even the eye patch she wore.

" Its nothing really, it's not in me to leave someone to die, however it costed your weapons"

"Dude this is so not the way to flirt" Daemon whispered

" If you don't mind me asking, what were you doing down there"

"I-I-I can't release that information"

" I understand"

" But uh, I am in your debt so please come up" Asuka said turning around.

" You stud" Daemon nudged Micoto playfully.

They walked up the stairs and entered the elevator with Asuka.

" What happened to your eye" Daemon blurted.
Micoto elbowed him sharp in the side.

"Hmm, the eye underneath, it helps me with my…work however it I wear the patch so people don't pay attention to it" she said calmly

They traveled up in silence then entered her apartment on the 6th floor. It wasn't like most assassin's lived it was a modern classy style with abstract furniture yet still cozy. Micoto realize he was in Vega with one look of her apartment.

" This is nice," Daemon said.

" Here I have something for you" she went over to a wall, lifted a picture and placed her hand on the rectangular metal. The wall immediately opened and rows of weapons and discs popped out. She reached to the top row and selected a disc.

" This is for you, you might not find use for it but I'm sure it will come in handy, it's a technique called Megid" she handed the disc to Micoto. Now its true you had to be taught your techniques at the Hunter Academy but the process was slow and there were ways to around that and learn them instantly. People would buy illegal discs to learn them.

" Thank you he said while pocketing it"

" You can have a seat if you want" she offered while pouring a two glasses of wine.
"Oh, you can have something that's in the fridge next to you" she pointed for Daemon.
Being the way Daemon is he wasn't to happy about the remark but he was thirsty.
Asuka went over and handed Micoto the glass of wine. Micoto didn't quite trust it though so while he was there he lifted the glass to his mouth and pretended to drink while casting a Foei technique that heated it to evaporate.

" So Micoto Sahurawk, in my humble abode, saving me from the vicious claws of death" she said with sarcasm.

" Were you on Pioneer 1" Daemon asked chugging his drink. He must have trusted it.
" Hmmm, yes I was, I went on that ship here but I had a apartment reserved for me here"

" Why were you in that dragons pit" Micoto asked

" I was running and I went to a teleporter and…I cant remember much, I was running after I was attacked and I dropped all my telepipes and I didn't know were to go, luckily I found my way back to Central Dome, but there was no way back to the top, so I broke down, became fearful that Id never make it and then you came, I tried to warn you not to go through but you came forward and I tried to stop you, all you'll find down there is death" she finished her part and drank the rest of her wine in one gulp.

" What were you running from" Micoto asked with interest.

" I don't remember exactly, I was about to finish my job when I heard screams, I turned the corner and took a peek to see what was going on and I saw our GREAT army getting slaughtered by these things, they just kept coming, and something struck fear in me, so I ran… later I got surrounded and it was dark I didn't know were to go, what to do I was about to grab a telepipe when something slashed me, I dropped all of them…I ran… and I kept getting attacked by these things" he voice was getting shaky and nervous, you could see tears develop in her eyes. It looked like she was going to break down.

"Im so sorry for asking" Micoto said sympathetically.

" No it's ok"

" Your not going down there are you"
"Yes, it's our mission from Tyrell"
" You cant, you'll die, I barely made it out, and I'm an assassin"
"Then come with us, well need a guide" Micoto asked
"I'm sorry I cant, I won't go back there," she started to cry.
Micoto motioned his hand toward her face and casted a barta spell which turned her tears to snowflakes. She turned and looked at him , eyes full of soft pouring snow and red cheeks that told him she was blushing.

" It seemed your friend grew bored of our discussion" she pointed as Daemon to get the attention off her.

" You can stay here if you want, its late and you live quite far from here, I have an extra bed room" she said determined.

" I guess it would be best" Micoto gave it little thought because of his lack of sleep.

Micoto picked up Daemon and followed Asuka to the bedroom.

" Here you go, ill see you in the morning" She said as she left.

Micoto set Daemon on the bed and removed his shoes, overcoat and hat. He then feed both their mags and removed his excess clothing. He didn't feel to comfortable inside an assassins house or maybe it was because Daemon kept moving over and wrapping his arm around him either way Micoto didn't go to sleep to later in the night.
OY.... So more mood setting and introducing well dont forget to post. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

AngelEyez
Sep 13, 2004, 11:01 PM
The next few chapters should be up in a couple of days and will have more action. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

:: Rereads:: Oy...I dont like this one too much... :

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AngelEyez on 2004-09-14 12:17 ]</font>

TheOneHero
Sep 14, 2004, 04:39 PM
Decent chapter, always more interesting with teh uber seksi HUnewearls. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif A small amount of errors, few periods missing or "and" instead of "an" in one or two spots.

Pretty good overall, looking forward to more. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_yes.gif

AngelEyez
Sep 14, 2004, 09:34 PM
Ok so i hope you enjoy this

Chapter 6
Two in one.

It came to him again, his dream. This time with more force.
It was like being in VR. He could feel, see, and smell everything.
Brief flashes of pictures or memories if you will flooded his mind.
Birthdays, soccer games, training, anniversaries, personal love,
he saw everything that this person expierenced. He felt as if he were two people.
Micoto and a man named Staccato. He knew the mans secrets his loved ones, friends, family, beliefs and
morals. The man invading his body was Captain of and army fighting off
the dark beast in his last dream. Micoto didn't know if he was himself or
this Staccoto. The dream then turned from the mans memories to three totems
covered in runes, then a field of flowers and erect memorial. His dream
seemed peaceful now, as if it was a normal dream, how wrong was he. The dream
faded and darkness reigned. The monstrosity Staccato was facing was now in front
of him, gazing at him with blood red eyes.
" Are you ready to die" it spoke in an inhumane voice.
Out of no were searing pain embedded in his gut. Micoto let out a scream and fell to his knees.
A waterfall of tears poured down his now pale cheeks as he grabbed his katana.
"I am Immortal" IT echoed in his head.
Micoto woke with the unbearable pain still in his gut. He could see three figures darting
around, he could just make out Daemon in a shirt and boxers wielding his Brave Hammer. He then looked down and saw
a saber going through his right side, lodged in the bed. He tried to pull it out but it was no
use, it was stuck in him and the bed. He couldn't even cast a basic Resta spell. He blacked out not
capable of doing anything.

He didn't know where he was, lights were flashing, again and again. Some one kept saying to cast Reverser. He felt like crap and then revitalized and then felt crappy again. He wasnt sure what was going on. All of a sudden memories crushed his empty mind, taking in more than he could handle he kept screaming and shouting.

"Nooo, get out of my head Get Out"!

He passed out again and was stuck in an eternal blackness.

Beeping noises could be heard. He tried to speak but his throat was parched and his tongue swollen.
Someone must have known he was up because they handed him water.

" Drink up Micoto, your going to make me late" said a young voice.

Micoto he repeated in his mind, is that my name. Again memories hit him, but these ones had a blonde Force in them wearing black and maroon robes instead of a tall built man with long black bangs.

" So are we going to get up" a young mans voice said in his head.

Micoto unwillingly got up and opened his eyes. The gleaming light pouring in the windows was too much for his eyes could take.

" Shut the windows" he said. The young one that talked to him hurried and shut it.

" It's about time you got up," a girl's voice sweetly said.

" What happened"

" During the night you were attacked, luckily the assassin only got you in the gut because of your friend" replied a deep sly voice.

His eyes began to come in focus as he looked around the room. He was in the bedroom he went to sleep in, seeing his friend Daemon and new friend Asuka. He also saw an android with a rhino spike with black an yellow coloring standing next to him.

" Hello Micoto, we met yesterday, the names Dreks" the assassin android greeted.

Micoto took another look around the room and saw a Force lying limp in the corner of the room.

" Is he the one" micoto asked still groggy.

" Yes, we weren't able to make him speak so we dispatched him " Asuka answered.

" Now if were done with this incident we need to hurry and go before the person who sent him finds out"

" We, your coming" Micoto questioned still gathering his memories.

" Yes, this assassination has intrigued me and my friend Dreks"

" But anyway are you ready to leave" Daemon hurriedly interrupted.

" We still have to find Jane and D" he said again.

Micoto got up and stretched his side to see if it was ok. He was glad to see the hole wasn't there.

" Yeah we can go" he Oked

" Its about time we go to action" the voice in his head said.

Asuka and Dreks left the room so Micoto and Daemon could get ready. Micoto didn't feel
to good getting dressed in front of a dead man. He then looked at the bed and saw a bloody hole were the saber came through.

" So today's the day for me to fight D" Daemon said while slipping on his jeans.

" How exiting" Micoto sarcastically answered pulling on his underobes.

" Yup, the downfall of D" he chuckled adjusting his hat.

Once they were done they left the room and joined the other two in the dining room.

" Here" Asuka handed both of them him half a sub-sandwich.

" Thanks" they both said hungrily.

Once they were ready Micoto split a Trifluid with his Nidra so they were ready for combat.
All of them were ready to leave but what were they going to do about the body?
"Im not coming back so" Asuka began and went into the room. She came out moments later, going
went directly to the secret shelf were she gave Micoto the Megid disc and grabbed what was
important and walked out the door without a word. Micoto could see smoke coming from the cracks of the door.

They had reached the Hunters area on Pioneer 2 without being stopped and went straight into the portal to Ragol.

"Ahh i see how this works" the voice came in Micotos head again.

" Hello. .Who is this" Micoto questioned

"You know who I am"

"Staccato, are you reading my mind" Micoto asked.

"No, I have been long dead but the Darkness has returned and i cant allow it to come out"

"Why have you chosen me"

"Because you have ambition" Staccato sent him images of Micotos long forgotten past.

"That cannot be, this is not real, NO not me" Micoto screamed to himself.

Meh, another thing i need to work on but ill leave you in suspence about or heros past. Dont forget to leave a comment http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AngelEyez on 2004-09-14 20:24 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AngelEyez on 2004-09-14 20:25 ]</font>

PS2_Master0
Sep 14, 2004, 09:54 PM
hurry up man with that next chapter!

TheOneHero
Sep 14, 2004, 10:14 PM
Really good! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif You have imporved my young padawan [/end Jedi]

" We still have to find Jane and D" he said again.

I do believe that Jane and D weren't mentioned sometime before this so he couldn't really have said it again. *Though I may be mistaken, and just skipped some in excitement* http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

" We, your coming" Micoto questioned still gathering his memories.

I got a little confused here, didn't really make sense too me, though I don't think it's that big a deal.

Overall it was very easy to understand, nice descriptions, puncation errors sometimes but not as much as usual. So it's all good. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_yes.gif Good job, and...gimmie Chapter 7! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

AngelEyez
Sep 14, 2004, 11:33 PM
Thanks guys for the support. The next chapter should be on the next day. Dont forget comment on me or if you see something that could be reworded i would apprciated it

PS2_Master0
Sep 15, 2004, 10:09 PM
well, its the next day.

now what about the next chapter part...hmmm

PS2_Master0
Sep 16, 2004, 08:26 PM
now its the next NEXT day.

i want TWO CHAPTERS!

lol jk, but if i dont get one im gonna scream!!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PS2_Master0 on 2004-09-17 12:36 ]</font>

AngelEyez
Sep 16, 2004, 09:14 PM
Itll be on soon like in an hour

Sagasu
Sep 16, 2004, 09:18 PM
PS2_Master0, please don't spam the topic.

Ficcie is developing well, looking forward to more.

AngelEyez
Sep 16, 2004, 09:22 PM
Itll be on soon like in an hour

AngelEyez
Sep 16, 2004, 10:04 PM
Here you go impatient ppl hope you enjoy. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Chapter 7
Back Again.

The forest looked so different in the failing light. Things
were more exotic looking even the native life. The plant life
had an orange hue to go along with its green and the water was so
still you could see the sunset in it. It would be night soon and they needed
to hurry.

"Is it me or is that a giant turtle"

"Don’t be afraid Daemon" Asuka patted his head playfully.

All the native life was different and deadly. The wolfs had what seemed like armor and
two horns coming from its back to its head to make prey an easier catch. Instead of little
bears of sorts there were great turtles with two clawed flippers and blue skin with rock hard red
skin were a shell should have been. During this time of day the boomas and lesser wolves would
be the prey of these powerful creatures.

"Do you think it will attack" Micoto asked Staccato.

"Those things are very dangerous, use extreme caution, here use this" Staccato sent him images and memories of his fighting style with katana’s and sabers.

The giant turtle turned around and looked at each one of them before it roared, calling others like it from there feasting to attack these, strangers. While Daemon charged a Gifoei the others readied there weapons. All of there Mags responded to the threat by casting Shifta and Deband.

" Get ready here they come" Dreks calmly stated the obvious

Within the bushes five or eight glowing eyes stared at them waiting eagerly for one of the friends to charge and distract them. A flying Rappy looked over at them and dove down to viciously greet them. The rappy had been a succesful diversion and one of the turtles
didn’t have to go running in to be slaughtered so the others can eat, the rappy did the job for them. Dreks charged with his Musashi and Asuka
charged in with her flame blades she took back from Dreks. After the first few swipes the rappy might have well been thanksgiving dinner, decapitated
and carved. The turtles then charged on in.

" Watch it" Daemon yelled, releasing his Gifoei.

Three of the eight had been incinerated while the other ones were fighting the two assassins. Micoto was still taking time to fully understand the new fighting
style he was so briefly taught.

" Micoto, ready for some action" Daemon winked, taking his brave hammer from his back.

" Lets go" Micoto said calmly and coolly.

Now usually Daemons and Micotos attacks were in sync but it only took the first attack for Daemon to realize Micoto wasnt fighting how he normally would, how he taught
Daemon. Micoto went for vital parts with quick slashing and using power attacks to slice right through the turtles tough skin. He was fighting like a veteran soldier. The
style was so different so powerful, not the elegant swipes and smooth stabs that he originally did. Micotos techniques also seemed different. Zondes would come down with thick
repeated bolts and barta would turn to sharpened icicles that stabbed through his enemies. Daemon knew Micoto all his life and this wasn’t him. After they dispatched the horde of turtles
they continued not knowing the greater danger ahead.

He could smell it with his high sense of smell. The blood of bartles have been spilled. Those idiots couldn’t have defended itself from a Mothmant, however their strength was a thing to watch
out for. The leader of a large pack of Gulgus and howled orders to his pack members to head for Central Dome.

" Ewww" Asuka yelped as she touched a meshy sticky substance.

" What is it"

They all turned around and saw what looked like a large pitcher plant.

Micoto held a Foei in his hand and touched the large thing, it shrunk back leaving a burn mark.

"It seems to be an ordinary plant, probably feeds on the bugs around here" boy was he wrong.

Several large bugs with long tube like mouths filed out of the plant.

"It doesn’t eat, them it produces them" Asuka shrieked.

All of them had troubles attacking the large flying bugs. Asuka and Dreks couldn’t reach with their
swords and spells had hardly and effect. They all began to race out of the room waving their swords over
their heads in attempt to swat them away.

" That was soo not cool" Daemon panted.

They continued until they reached the Teleport Station to the second forest area.

"Whew, I’m exhausted" Daemon blurted.

"Suck it up, we have a long way and you have to battle D yet". Dreks reminded.

Just before they went into the portal terrible howls could be heard coming from behind them.

"What is that" the voice in Micotos head asked.

A pack of blue armored wolves came bounding out of the bushes. The red leader with a single
horn jumped out from behind Micoto, grazing his arm, paralyzing it for the moment.

" It seems they wish us for dinner" Asuka jested. To the wolves though the jest was truth.

They took out their weapons and prepared for battle.

"They circle like sharks" Dreks examined.

Each of the ten blue wolves paired up, half circled clockwise, the other circled counterclockwise.
The red one just stood there gazing at the pitiful humans before him.

"Dreks and I will take witch ever circle to the right, Daemon prepare a GIfoie"

"I’m already ahead of you"

"Ill take the ones to left and the red one at the far side" Micoto stepped forward.

As soon as Daemon released his GIfoie attack the three rushed into battle with the Gulgus.

Dreks and Asuka worked in sync so each move they did was together, precise and deadly accurate.
After the mutilation of the first two gulgus they branched off taking out the circles right side.
With Staccatos help Micoto finished off the once powerful wolves to the left and was running at the
red leader. Daemon joined the two assassins using Shifta and Deband on them to clear out the rest of
the Gulgus. Micoto pressed is section I.D. and his outer layer of robes flew off leaving his first layer
which left him more room for wider range attacks and more flexible for him to move. He raised his katana in the
air for a vertical slash. The red gulgus jumped out of the way and poked Micoto with his single horn tipped with paralyzing lacquer. Micotos whole right side had been fully paralyzed, witch left him the to use techniques on the dextral wolf.

" Micoto were coming" shouted Daemon

Out of nowhere a pack of more blue gulgus ambushed the three blocking them from Micoto.

" Go, get outta here, ill handle the wolves" Micoto screamed back over the howls and growls.

" Micoto this is not wise, your survival rate is not high" Dreks pointed out.

"Here take this" Asuka threw him an antiparalysis for his fight as she entered the portal accompanied by Dreks.

"Micoto come on we have to go" Daemon pleaded.

"GO,Ill be fine"

Daemon wasn’t sure what was happening to his roommate. Micoto was a secretive guy and he always watched his friends but
he was no martyr, what was happening to his friend. He decided to leave with Asuka hoping Micoto could handle himself.

"That’s the spirit, you dont need them, they need to fight D you concentrate on the Gulgus" the voice of Staccato said.

Micoto slipped his hand in his robe pocket and pulled out a small purple disc with the label Megid on it.
He took the disc and put it in his left-hand palm, then raised his palm and the disc began to spin. His arm was absorbing the energy it let off, it traveled up his arm and throughout his body then Micoto began to glow a purple hue.
In his left hand sat a ball of dark energy, as soon as he raised his hand at a attacking wolf the ball flew at it with enormous speed. It hit the wolf dead in the head and in mid-air it killed over leaving spasms of energy throughout the dead body. A few coward wolf began to retreat but the red gulgus took care of those ones, slashing them with his horn. He obviously didn’t allow cowards in his pack.
Micoto then began to charge another Megid blast when the red wolf turned and vanished, leaving the lesser gulgus to do his work. It didnt take long for him to down them with Megid. After his fight he was sent images from Staccato about more offensive and defensive tactics.

There he was, D, standing there on top of the platform central dome was on, waiting to kill his nephew.

KK hope you liked it.. Dont forget to POST... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

TheOneHero
Sep 16, 2004, 10:14 PM
Oy, nice chapter more action! n.n

minor errors that would be fixed easily with a read through. Remember, Spell Check doesn't alwasy point of grammer errors like, "and" instead of "any" or something. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

I'm looking forward to more. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Edit* Oh ya, nice ending, creates suspense and makes me wanting more! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_yes.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TheOneHero on 2004-09-16 20:15 ]</font>

AngelEyez
Sep 16, 2004, 10:34 PM
Well ok if u guys dont post i at least hope ur reading and by the viewer looker ater thingy it seems so. so im happy. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

PS2_Master0
Sep 17, 2004, 02:55 PM
its starting to get interesting..........

and megid ROX! great ob AngelEyez

Squall179
Sep 17, 2004, 11:36 PM
lookin' GREAT, Angeleyez!

Keep it up!

AngelEyez
Sep 21, 2004, 01:06 PM
Thanx guys http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gifoughnut: here split that....LOL ok well here ya go.
================================================== ===Chapter 8
The Battle and the Entrance.

Micoto followed a trail of dead turtle and wolf bodies all the way to the platform Central Dome was on. There he saw Asuka and Dreks waiting there at the bottom next to a broken portal. He smelt something poisonous in the air. "Hanthem"he muttered.

"Asuka, Dreks, what are you doing, why aren't you up there with him"

"He told us to stay, then broke the portal" Dreks said staring up at Central Dome.

"Hes been up there for a good fifteen minutes, the battle should be going well" Asuka added.

"You guys don't know D then" Micoto used Ryuker to warp to the edge of the platform.

20 minutes earlier

The three walked into a room that had the portal to get onto the platform
to Central Dome. There were three boxes with a note.

Choose one.

"Should we trust it" Dreks asked.

"I don't know, your the assassin" Daemon coldly replied.

Daemon walked over and cautiously lifted the lid of the middle box. He was waiting for something to spring out or explode. Instead a non-photon-based claw sat there waiting to be used.

"It seems to be a claw" Daemon reached in.

"I don't trust it" Asuka blurted.

"It will be fine, I can handle myself" Daemon turned toward the warp.

"I'm going to do this alone so stay here"

"I don't think that is wise" Dreks replied.

"Ill be fine just stay here" and with that he stepped into the portal and cast RAfoie so they wouldn't come.

"Its about time you came"

"Yes well if you took time to clear the damn beast's that dwell here I wouldn't have been late"

They began to circle each other.

"So were's Micoto, I figured he wouldn't let you go through this alone" D teased.

"Micoto may be looking after me but I still make my own decisions"

"Well then i hope your ready little boy"

"Lets go, don't disappoint me this time" Daemon countered

Daemon pulled out his Custom Ray.

"Guns my dear boy, how shameful"

D pulled out his upgraded Flowen Sword. To Daemon it was longer and it was made differently. It had intricate patterns and curves, more ornate with a dark purple hue.

"This is it, FOR ZET" D began to charge.

Daemon fired three shots at D's head, which would have hit if it weren't for his uncle's monstrous sword.

"You'll need more than that" D came in for a vertical slash. Daemon side stepped and fired three more shots at D's back. The bullets only pinged off his armor as D used the broadside of his sword making Daemon fly into the wall with a broken Custom Ray.

"Your pathetic"

"Ugh, this is not over" Daemon grunted as he got to his feet, taking out his Brave Hammer.

Daemon charged in, channeling a RAzonde through his hammer. On Daemons approach D sidestepped and tried to slap him again with the broad side of his sword. Daemon anticipated this and rolled to were he faced D's back, hitting him with the Razonde charge. D hit the floor with such a force his chest plate broke off.

"Ugh, i see" he said doing a quick turn and casting GIzonde.

Daemon didn't even need to side step, he hit technique with his hammer causing it to bounce back to the one who casted it. Again D made met the floor without a chest plate this time, causing him to be winded.
Daemon jumped over head and was going to come crashing down on D with a RAfoie charged Brave Hammer. D rolled away and quickly stood up and gave a vertical slash that should have cut Daemon in half.

"NO" Micoto yelled.

Daemon felt a slight warm tingle through his stomach area. He should have been dead but something was holding him together, he looked down and saw the lines were the slash was made was healing.

"So Micoto you have decided to join" D whistled and a HUcast carrying a Zanba and a Silence Claw jumped onto the platform.

"I'm not here to join, I'm here to stop you, its not his fault Zet died" Micoto didn't even get a chance to finish when the Android started to rush at him.

Daemon was in shock. D would kill him and his best friend, but why, who was Zet. D came in for another charge at Daemon, sword high over head. He was just inches away when Daemon turned around with the Morning Glory and impaled D with the three vicious claws. D dropped his sword and fell to his knees.

"Its over, you lost" D chuckled and fell backward.

Daemon felt a funny feeling surging through the arm he killed D with. He felt like all he had been taught was leaking out of him. Micoto had just finished off android
with his new technique when Daemon began to glow. Micoto rushed over to him and cast Resta.

"Daemon you have been infected with Hanthem, ill try hold it off" Micoto calmly told him.

"Hanthem?" Daemon questioned.

"A virus that can kill off a force's power then kills him, it was all over that claw" Micoto explained while using RAfoie to destroy it.

"Youll be fine, just don't use too many techniques at one time, it will feed off it"

"Micoto who is Zet, is that why he hated me" Daemon asked. Micoto just walked away.

They then walked to the edge of the platform and helped Dreks and Asuka up since Daemon broke the warper. They walked over to the Central Dome doors and broke it down considering the portal down to there was no longer intact, most likely from D. It was a long way of traveling through the dark Dome. Things were not yet built and most things were make-shift until Pioneer Two came down. They spotted a hatch in the storage room to get to the stairs that will lead them to the Under Dome.

"It figures we end up in never ending stairs." Daemon complained.

Once they reached the bottom they opened the door to reveal the dead carcass of the dragon that the G.H.O.S.T. and Daemon killed.

"Did you guys do that" Dreks asked.

"Yes this is were they saved me" Asuka told.

At the end of the room a large steel door stood.

"This is were Jane and the others went" Daemon said.

"Asuka you don't have to come if you don't want to" Micoto turned to her.

"No, I want to, besides you guys need a guide down there, theirs three areas and three levels of them" she explained.

"Ok then let's go" Micoto turned back around and they walked through the door and entered the portal behind.
Ok so wadya think? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wet-trout.gif to those who dont read grr.

AngelEyez
Sep 21, 2004, 01:12 PM
Thanx guys http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/donut.gif here split that....LOL ok well here ya go.
================================================== ===Chapter 8
The Battle and the Entrance.

Micoto followed a trail of dead turtle and wolf bodies all the way to the platform Central Dome was on. There he saw Asuka and Dreks waiting there at the bottom next to a broken portal. He smelt something poisonous in the air. "Hanthem"he muttered.

"Asuka, Dreks, what are you doing, why aren't you up there with him"

"He told us to stay, then broke the portal" Dreks said staring up at Central Dome.

"Hes been up there for a good fifteen minutes, the battle should be going well" Asuka added.

"You guys don't know D then" Micoto used Ryuker to warp to the edge of the platform.

20 minutes earlier

The three walked into a room that had the portal to get onto the platform
to Central Dome. There were three boxes with a note.

Choose one.

"Should we trust it" Dreks asked.

"I don't know, your the assassin" Daemon coldly replied.

Daemon walked over and cautiously lifted the lid of the middle box. He was waiting for something to spring out or explode. Instead a non-photon-based claw sat there waiting to be used.

"It seems to be a claw" Daemon reached in.

"I don't trust it" Asuka blurted.

"It will be fine, I can handle myself" Daemon turned toward the warp.

"I'm going to do this alone so stay here"

"I don't think that is wise" Dreks replied.

"Ill be fine just stay here" and with that he stepped into the portal and cast RAfoie so they wouldn't come.

"Its about time you came"

"Yes well if you took time to clear the damn beast's that dwell here I wouldn't have been late"

They began to circle each other.

"So were's Micoto, I figured he wouldn't let you go through this alone" D teased.

"Micoto may be looking after me but I still make my own decisions"

"Well then i hope your ready little boy"

"Lets go, don't disappoint me this time" Daemon countered

Daemon pulled out his Custom Ray.

"Guns my dear boy, how shameful"

D pulled out his upgraded Flowen Sword. To Daemon it was longer and it was made differently. It had intricate patterns and curves, more ornate with a dark purple hue.

"This is it, FOR ZET" D began to charge.

Daemon fired three shots at D's head, which would have hit if it weren't for his uncle's monstrous sword.

"You'll need more than that" D came in for a vertical slash. Daemon side stepped and fired three more shots at D's back. The bullets only pinged off his armor as D used the broadside of his sword making Daemon fly into the wall with a broken Custom Ray.

"Your pathetic"

"Ugh, this is not over" Daemon grunted as he got to his feet, taking out his Brave Hammer.

Daemon charged in, channeling a RAzonde through his hammer. On Daemons approach D sidestepped and tried to slap him again with the broad side of his sword. Daemon anticipated this and rolled to were he faced D's back, hitting him with the Razonde charge. D hit the floor with such a force his chest plate broke off.

"Ugh, i see" he said doing a quick turn and casting GIzonde.

Daemon didn't even need to side step, he hit technique with his hammer causing it to bounce back to the one who casted it. Again D made met the floor without a chest plate this time, causing him to be winded.
Daemon jumped over head and was going to come crashing down on D with a RAfoie charged Brave Hammer. D rolled away and quickly stood up and gave a vertical slash that should have cut Daemon in half.

"NO" Micoto yelled.

Daemon felt a slight warm tingle through his stomach area. He should have been dead but something was holding him together, he looked down and saw the lines were the slash was made was healing.

"So Micoto you have decided to join" D whistled and a HUcast carrying a Zanba and a Silence Claw jumped onto the platform.

"I'm not here to join, I'm here to stop you, its not his fault Zet died" Micoto didn't even get a chance to finish when the Android started to rush at him.

Daemon was in shock. D would kill him and his best friend, but why, who was Zet. D came in for another charge at Daemon, sword high over head. He was just inches away when Daemon turned around with the Morning Glory and impaled D with the three vicious claws. D dropped his sword and fell to his knees.

"Its over, you lost" D chuckled and fell backward.

Daemon felt a funny feeling surging through the arm he killed D with. He felt like all he had been taught was leaking out of him. Micoto had just finished off android
with his new technique when Daemon began to glow. Micoto rushed over to him and cast Resta.

"Daemon you have been infected with Hanthem, ill try hold it off" Micoto calmly told him.

"Hanthem?" Daemon questioned.

"A virus that can kill off a force's power then kills him, it was all over that claw" Micoto explained while using RAfoie to destroy it.

"Youll be fine, just don't use too many techniques at one time, it will feed off it"

"Micoto who is Zet, is that why he hated me" Daemon asked. Micoto just walked away.

They then walked to the edge of the platform and helped Dreks and Asuka up since Daemon broke the warper. They walked over to the Central Dome doors and broke it down considering the portal down to there was no longer intact, most likely from D. It was a long way of traveling through the dark Dome. Things were not yet built and most things were make-shift until Pioneer Two came down. They spotted a hatch in the storage room to get to the stairs that will lead them to the Under Dome.

"It figures we end up in never ending stairs." Daemon complained.

Once they reached the bottom they opened the door to reveal the dead carcass of the dragon that the G.H.O.S.T. and Daemon killed.

"Did you guys do that" Dreks asked.

"Yes this is were they saved me" Asuka told.

At the end of the room a large steel door stood.

"This is were Jane and the others went" Daemon said.

"Asuka you don't have to come if you don't want to" Micoto turned to her.

"No, I want to, besides you guys need a guide down there, theirs three areas and three levels of them" she explained.

"Ok then let's go" Micoto turned back around and they walked through the door and entered the portal behind.
Ok so wadya think? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wet-trout.gif to those who dont read grr.

TheOneHero
Sep 21, 2004, 07:55 PM
Good chapter, needs a read through for minor mistakes. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif I'm looking forward to the next.

PS2_Master0
Sep 29, 2004, 10:32 PM
mice job with the chapter!!!

but why did u post it twice?

sry for not posting before.

i checked about a week ago, and there was no new chapter, and my internet's been down from then till now.

AngelEyez
Oct 2, 2004, 05:03 PM
OK guys its been awile i know but inspiration struck late tonite so blame it for not comin sooner..well here ya go..(Rubbishes story has been distracting me)

Chapter 9
The Underground.

The heat they felt was amazing. The group had just exited the portal when a blast of heat surrounded them.

"Activate coolers" they said in-sync to their mags.

The MAGS began a low hum and the area around them cooled down.

"So were are we" Daemon began

"Were underneath Central Dome, there's three levels" Asuka came forward and hit the switch to activate the door. In front of them was a circular room with two active doors to both the sides and cracks of lava spewing out.

"Be careful, mutated beast come out of nowhere here? she warned.

They walked through quietly waiting for some sign of attack. They could hear hissing and growls, brief shadows flying by.

"This is getting creepy," Daemon said in a hushed tone.

They entered a room with lava surrounding a plat form with a hole in the middle.Their MAGS barely stopped the heat from hitting them here.

"Draw your weapons" Asuka advised.

Micoto didn't evens have enough time when out of nowhere a strange shark creature raced at him with blinding speed. The shark jumped up and tackled Micoto and both of them went rolling off the side of the platform.

"MICOTO" Daemon yelled racing to the edge.

"I?m here, hurry get me"

Dreks came over and used one strong arm to hoist Micoto back on the platform.

"A little too close for comfort my friend" Dreks said.

They turned back around to see more sharks of different sizes and colors come forth.

"This is it, watch out for their photon fins" Asuka ran forward, slicing the first in her way.

"Jane were are we" Jen asked after a few hours of walking in the never ending Caves.

"Shhh, I'm leaving a message for Micoto when he catches up"

"He probably bailed" said Skylir unenthusiastically.

"Micoto is a better Hunter than that" Jen told him off.

"Ok, the message is done, lets continue"

The three stepped into the portal to the next level of the Caves.

"Whew, well that was a good warm up" Daemon said.

"Yeah, DAEMON WATCH OUT"

Daemon turned around to see a yellow shark twice the size of the other ones.

"Foie" Daemon chanted and a ball of fire erupted from Daemons hand and shot the now charred shark backwards for an instant death.

"Ah, my hand" Daemon fell to his knees.

Asuka walked over to Daemon, ripped a piece of Micoto's robes and wrapped over Daemons burnt hand.

"Barta" she said in a sweet hushed tone.

The cloth turned cold and little pieces of ice surrounded it.

"The anthem is taking effect" Micoto said

" I shouldn't have trusted that claw" Daemon whimpered.

"Don't worry its only a second degree burn, could have been worse if you casted a higher level technique" Asuka reassured.

"Let's keep moving," Dreks said without a care for the Newman.

They went through the door on the opposite side of the room and continued through the what seemed like and endless cave.

" So the little one is infected with anthem," a robotic female voice said.

"That sucks, how long is this going to take, i think i need a new apparel, what do u think" a cheery robotic voice replied.

"Shh, are you trying to blow our cover"

"Well we wouldn't have to do this if Rensoku and Diode did the job correctly" the second voice whined.

"Yeah well their dead, they underestimated them"

"Can we go now, we can kill them later, please Lavren" the cheery robot begged.

"I swear to the guardians Yinra, if you whine about this again I'll cut through your core with my blades" Lavren pulled out her daggers in warning.

"Ok, Ok, hey they left"

"Lets go, if we take the little one then Micoto will have no choice but to fight us"

"But what about Asuka and Dreks"

"Dreks is a traitor and Asuka should be dead, wait, lets kill her and collect the reward on her head" Lavren smirked.

The RAcaseal and HUcaseal moved out of their hiding spot and chased after the group.

After going through winding paths, dead end rooms, and a sea of enemies the four finally made it to the Teleport Station to the next level.

"Look a message" Daemon pointed out.

Micoto went towards it and pressed the button to play.

"Ok, Micoto this is Jane, my group has traveled far into these Caves and found a Portal to the next station, we have found messages from Rico Tyrell
so if you go back to Pioneer tell the principal this, also when you go up their please go to the GHOST's base and get operative 05 and a man called Nathan Graves"

The message blinked for a second and ended.

"Well that was informational" Daemon said full of sarcasm.

"The next level is a lot cooler than this one, most of it is flooded with water and a lot of life grows down there" Asuka said.

They walked into the portal and went to the second part of the caves.

"They left, we'll have to ambush them on the next part of this god forsaken place, Yinra leave it alone and get over here"

Yinra had been busy playing with a odd insect.

"I'm gonna get ya, I'm...Ok, I think the boss will want a check up"

Lavren activated her wrist communicator.

"This is Lavren, we are now following them into the next part of the Caves"

"You have not killed him yet" a mans voice came from the small device.

"No, we were studying them at first and found that Dreks and Asuka are with them.

"Asuka, she should be dead, she hasn't contacted us about her mission, find out what she's doing"

"Cant we just kill her, you know she betrayed us once already, do you know how much Meseta she's worth"

"No you will not kill her, Flowen is to do that for us"

"There have been no survivors, what makes you think Flowen did, he is dead and soon she will be to" Lavren shouted to her wrist.

"Fine then, kill her but if Flowen is not dead then you will have to kill him" the voice said.

"But sir...fine we will, Lavren out" she turned to Yinra.

"Was that a wise choice?? Yinra asked.

"Well let's just hope she killed him"

They had been walking around for hours hearing Daemon complain about his feet and burned hand.
They had walked in water the whole way considering the place was flooded. Underground life was everywhere; bugs, plants, fungus, and even the mutated sharks. They had encountered a new enemy that resembled a preyingmantis from their home world. The group had just walked into
a room that had a deep pond to the right and an odd totem like figure in front of them. A message was in front of it.

"Micoto" it played "We found one of these in the Forest before you were assigned this mission with us, Rico left messages of her research on it, sorry for not telling you before but I didn't think it was relevant, any ways we haven't been able to find out what the characters on it means so will leave more messages la..."

A small iron foot smashing it had interrupted the message.

"Hello Micoto, Asuka" A dainty HUcaseal stood in front of them. She was painted green with light green lines going down her, making it seem like she was more of an AI or computer.She wore a helmet with three prongs curving towards the back.

"Long time no see" Asuka answered.

"Do you know her" asked Micoto.

"She is another assassin, like us, she even works in the same guild as us" Dreks replied.

"Were is Daemon" Micoto questioned looking around him. A pink and purple RAcaseal came from behind the totem.

"Is he what your lookin for" she teased.

"Yinra get ready" Lavren ordered.

The RAcaseal quickly took out a Frozen Shooter and shot Dreks in the chest. Ice began develop all around him until he was fully covered with it.
Lavren then activated a claw and drew her Bloody Arts.

"This makes things more fair, dontcha think" she smirked.

Asuka drew her twin blades and Micoto took out his katana and Battle Verge.

"SHIFTA, DEBAND" Daemon had been able to wiggle his tongue around to take out the gag. Blue and Red light enveloped around Asuka and Micoto, empowering them. Just after the techniques were cast the android known as Yinra butted him in the head with her rifle, knocking the poor Newman out. Lavren wasted no time and started to run and slice at the two.Micoto had a rough time dodging the attacks and even then he would get knicked by the blades. Asuka on the other hand used her swords to parry the attacks and make slices of her own.

"Lavren watch out" Yinra yelled as she shot for Micoto.

Lavren jumped as high as she could backwards as the shot nailed Micoto in his legs. His body grew freezing instantly and the only thing that probably saved him from being completely frozen was he
tried to counter the attack with a Foie. Landing on all fours Lavren used her daggers and claw to dig into the ground and kick off to do a flying head but at Micoto, the prongs on her helmet erected fully to
pierce right through the force.

Thanks to Dreks Mag, Diwari, the ice melted. He looked around for a second with condensation still on his visors. He was able to see a green blur and he picked up his Musashi and chucked it at the blur with deadly precision.He was satisfied when he heard a scream and two metal clunks hit the ground.The musashi had split her into to pieces.

"Lavren,Noo" Yinra turned to run but Micoto took his Battle Verge and threw it like a spear, hitting the android assassin.

"Ah, no, please leave me be" she said trying to crawl to her gun.

"Why do you people keep coming back" Micoto started to walk to her.

"So he really doesn't know" she said to herself. Yinra grabbed her gun and pointed it at Micoto. He threw his arms in his face prepared for the attack.
Nothing happened, he lowered his arms and saw she was gone.

[center]
WHew...Well this should be more like 2 chapters in one but o wells..tell me what u think ok. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/donut.gif for me

TheOneHero
Oct 2, 2004, 06:57 PM
Needs a read through, things were a little confusing to me. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

More than average spelling errors, grammer and puncation. Remember, you don't have a deadline to post it, when it's done and edited then you should post it for us. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_yes.gif

Oh ya, Nathan Graves was 07, 05 was a Ramar in black and white armor with black hair and green eyes named Eric. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_yes.gif

PS2_Master0
Oct 6, 2004, 05:15 PM
great job, get with the next chapter! Make sure be4 u post it tho, check for spelling, grammer, all that crap.

05 was a Ramar in black and white armor with black hair and green eyes named Eric. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_yes.gif

lol when i read that I thought his eyes were named Eric...lol

FOmar611
Oct 6, 2004, 06:18 PM
hi everyone! Angel, i think its goin great! theres a few mistakes here and there, and a missing puntuation mark sometimes, but overall, i cant wait 4 the next chapter! keep it up!

o and here http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_salad.gif stop it with the doughnuts, ull get fat! lol

AngelEyez
Dec 30, 2004, 04:41 AM
I wrote this a long time ago...when PSOW first crashed so yeah it sucks....but im glad i have been inspired to write again..im almost done with chapter 11...

Chapter 10
Termination and Discovery

He found that it was hard to contact Staccato. After the assassination attempt Micoto looked to Staccato for counsel. They had been walking some time in silence though Daemon blurted random things. The groups had found their way out of the flooded part of the Caves and were currently in one that looked advanced then the other structures they had passed, like the Central Dome. Had the government done this? They also found a new enemy that seemed more dangerous then the others. It looked like a flower and seemed harmless enough but once turned the flower would open up and shoot out acid and some even spit out a dark, slow substance.

"This is the final part of the Caves, the next is the Mines" Asuka informed without emotion.

They had found another portal, large, red and square in shape. They had seen one like it in the forest. They were about to get in when they heard an odd beeping sound. A MAG had been following them for some time, floating through the mass decay of creatures they left behind.

"Do we trust it, it could be assassins again" Daemon assured.

Dreks moved forward and stood before the MAG. The exhausted thing could barely stay afloat but it had a mission and it was going to full fill it. The MAGs yellow eye began to glow, the others backing away, it shot a bright light into Dreks eyes. Without even moving Dreks stood there, unharmed.

"The principle has called off the mission, he wants you to return back to the ship, he is leaving it up to the G.HO.S.T." it turns out the MAG sent a video message and showed Dreks the message just before it malfunctioned and fell to the floor with a soft thud.

"Can he do that, why" Daemon yelled.

"Yes he can, that must be why Jane wanted us to get Graves and 05" Micoto

"This isn't right, why would he do that"

"Does it matter any more, your free to go, now you have a chance to live" Asuka walked past Daemon and headed to Micoto.

"We need to continue, my mission isn't over" Staccatos voice echoed in his head.

"Lets find out why he terminated the mission first" Micoto responded. Micoto then got a bust of memories back. It seemed that whenever he talked to Staccato he would regain what he forgot.

"I think we should have a night on the town" Asuka whispered into Micotos ear.

"Just because I'm not full Newman doesn't mean I didn't hear that" Daemon growled.

"Who goes out on a date in this time of state?" he shouted.

Asuka and Dreks both dropped a telepipe.

"Coming Micoto" Asuka seductively spoke.

Micoto walked into Asuka's telepipe and they were gone.

"Lets go kid" Dreks said impatiently.

With regret and a tantrum Daemon walked into Dreks' telepipe. He would have taken Asukas and Micotos but is wasn't safe to have more than two people go through one, they could become Siamese twins.

"Now tell me Yinra, why didn't you kill them off"

"I got scared.and they killed Lavren" Yinra whimpered.

"Well, this is the first time you failed so ill let you pass, but fail again and you know the rules"

Yinra turned to leave her bosses room.

"Tell me about Micoto, has he remembered yet"

"No, he doesn't even Asuka and I don't believe she is going to tell him" she halted.

"She is making sure she stays hidden, helping him kill off all the assassins we send"

"Have we found any thing in her apartment"

"No, she burned the place along with Rensoku's body"

"You may leave" the voice commanded.
Yinra knew her boss was displeased and if she failed again he would kill her, so she needed to capture Asuka and kill Micoto and kid.

"Yes, I understand" Micoto said turning his back to the principle. He had been told that the reason they no longer needed him was because he wasn't the right person for the job after all and the G.H.O.S.T. members were.

"Something is wrong" Staccato echoed in Micotos head. Since every time they established contact with each other Micoto regained past memories the he didn't even know he had. An image of a bank and then a large fountain with Photon carved Gargoyles stood to the right. He knew this place; it was Altair, one of the richest ships of Pioneer. Micoto turned to leave back through the portal.

"So, I see you know now" Asuka was leaning to the right.

" Know what" he said confusedly questioned.

" I can see it in you, you now know about your wealth, you must be gaining memories" she walked over to Micoto and dropped a telepipe as she hugged him. The both teleported to Altairs bank within seconds.

"This is it, ready" she said walking over to the bank.

" I would like to access Micoto Sahurawks depository"

"I.D or permission slip to access please" the banker said as if it was programmed into her.

"Here" Micoto walked over to the bank and handed the banker his I.D. card. She took it and went over to a safe and ran the card through the slot. A control panel came out from the counter. The two words Item and Meseta appeared. Shocked Micoto pressed the pad for Meseta, the numbers rushed up to the hundred thousands.
" A million Meseta" Micoto gasped.

"Yes, sorry for not telling you sooner"

" How did you know in the first place"

" You have been on my assassination list before, I read up on you"

Micoto then accessed his items. All he saw was a Photon Claw.

"That's it, a Photon Claw?"

"This claw was specially made for you, you spent thousands on it" Asuka said as if offended.

"Now, do you wanna know were you live" she teased and ran a finger down his chest.

Micoto was shocked yet again. He had been living in the most poor ship and apartment.

"Yes, of course" he said

"Take one hundred Meseta and let's go"

He did as she said and followed her down a few blocks until they reached a tree filled area with large gates blocking and fence all around.

"This is it," she said.

Micoto walked up to the gate and pressed the button on the stone block next to him.

"Name" the computer, said.

"Micoto Sawhurawk"

A light beamed from the computer into his eyes.

"Voice and eye patterns verified, welcome back sir"

The gates opened, allowing the two into Micotos old dwelling.

AngelEyez
Dec 30, 2004, 02:32 PM
Woot, im on a roll now lol..hope you enjoy..

Chapter 11
Party Ruiners.

After much browsing around Micoto was quite impressed that he had all these riches. Upon entereing marble staircases with a black carpeting lead up and split off into different wings. Going to the left you would find yourself in a large dining room with unique carvings on the wooden and brass table and chairs, and if you kept going you find yourself in the kitchen assorted with different silver pans hanging. It wasn't much of a kitchen just enough for one person to get around and cook. If you went to the right from the entrance you would be in the parlor and if you turned left you would be in a wreck room equipped with three large vid screens, assorted movies, levitating chairs, bar, and a built in aquarium. Traveling up the stairs and taking the east wing you would find three doors to three bedrooms and at the end of the hall the master bedroom. Each room had black silk bedspread with a painted canopy overhead, the rooms also had their own bathrooms and a balcony. Going to the master bedroom, Micoto's room, was a large circular room with the bed of black and crimson the middle. To the right was the bathroom with large marble sinks and a bath to the left and shower room to the right. There are also many a secret across the master bedroom. Going back to the entrance and behind the stairs you would be in the indoor pool area and going farther you would be outside where the hot tub lay for winter uses. There is also many a secret all along the entire household.

Micoto walked around with Asuka seeing vague images of his past. Parties would be held and small gatherings, he was living the high life. Everything seemed in old styles except the wreck room. Traveling up to his bedroom he found it littered with pictures and notes to himself. Walking over a few he went up to his bed and found a picture of him and a girl dressed in a white strapless skirt. She resembled Asuka but she looked to frail to be. On the back of the picture was a note to him. "Hey handsome here's a picture, im glad you could make it to the wedding, D was so happy and that made me happy". He dropped the picture and started to look around the room. Was all this real, how did he get this all and why couldn't he remember. After spending an three long hours in this room Asuka walked in.

"I was, an assassin" Micoto said in a soft tone, looking down at the carpeted floor.

"You were a great assassin, how do you think you got all this, people would come to you because you got the job done" she said walking to the closet next to the bathroom. She opened it up and started to sort through the clothing that hung there.

"Who is this woman?" he said holding up the picture of the girl on his bed.
Asuka didn't answer.

"Ah, here it is, here wear this hurry, we are going to be late" she said smiling and leaving the room. She tossed a hangar that held a long white collard shirt and black leather pants, not the fashion he thought he would wear.

"What is she planning, we need to get back onto the field" Staccoto rang through his head.

"We shall see, if I play along we might find out more about my past"

"We don't need to worry about your past, we need to go now"

"Look buddy you came to me so I say what goes" Micoto snapped to the voice in his head.

Another burst of memories came to him. He could see the girl in the picture, hanging from a cliff next to a large waterfall, she was beaten badly. Micoto saw himself running to the girl then saw a shadowed figure swing a giant sword at her, causing her to fall down in two pieces. The sword was very familiar, in fact it looked identical to the one D used in their battle at the forest. It couldn't have been D, someone who had the same sword maybe? They had been best friends for a long time and he knew he would never kill someone like that.

After coming out of the image with beads of sweat on his head Micoto went into the bathroom and took care of his dirty complexion. The water and steam felt good on his aching body. He had been down on Ragol for four long days without rest but he was trained for it, his past helped him and he could discipline himself to go without rest for long periods of time. Micoto grabbed the bar of soap and shampoo for further cleansing.

Coming out of the shower he dressed in the clothes Asuka had given him, the pants gave him some trouble so he dressed in jeans instead. Putting on his shirt he went back into the bathroom and took care of his the rest of his hygiene. Walking out of his room and down the halls he met Asuka by the entrance of the stairs. Her hair was down and her eye-path wasn't on. Her left eye looked almost normal if it weren't for the runic writings across her prosthetic iris. She was dressed in a tight blue jean pants, black heels and belt, and a small white blouse exposing her belly for the perverse man to view. The thing that really stood out was the watch that extended from her wrist to about halfway to her elbow.

"Well aren't you handsome" she said walking up to him. He had put his bandana back on so she removed it, folded it up and tucked it in her back pocket, pulling it out slightly for style.

"Where are we going"

"Well if you have the hundred meseta I told you to bring where going out to this club to have a good time" she winked then walked to the great doors. As she opened it Daemon burst through along with Dreks.

"We told the two G.H.O.S.T. members to head in Jane's direction, they took our telepipes and are going to continue along our path to get to them" Dreks informed, talking as if he was in the army to a person in higher command. Dreks must have known about his past too, were they all in the same guild Micoto questioned himself. He also wondered why they were going to a club when they just got out from a heavy mission and Asuka being injured not to long ago.

"Can you believe that fat ass fired us and launched out those wanna be's, nothing pisses me off worse and we only got 400 meseta for it, WHAT A RIP" Daemon bursted out in fury. He tried to hold it in but Daemon was never the one to bottle his feelings.

Asuka walked toward the entrance of the beautifully built old model house and opened the door to reveal a luxurious old-modeled car. It was pitch back with silver handles and silver cat jumping out from it. The wheels were gone though leaving the bolted in hovering engine below, giving off a soft hum and pushing away dust and leaves with its violet gravity waves.

"Do I own that too?" Micoto asked in awe.

"No that's mine" Asuka grinned.

"Dreks I need you to watch the kid here for us, Micoto and I are going out" Asuka almost ordered as she opened up the door to the luxury car and took the drivers seat.

"Hey! Why do I have to stay here when you guys are going out to party! Im not a kid and im not going to be treated like one! " Daemon snapped.

Dreks nodded and grabbed the collar of Daemons overcoat and virtually dragged him in the house. Micoto entered the passenger's position and the car lifted in the air and took off with a soft whoosh.
The trip was silent other then the brief question Micoto would have that would go unanswered. He got a good view of the ship called Altaire. It was the place to be for rich people. Deneb and Antares was mainly the place were common folk and poor hunters would live to hopefully find a job that pays well. Vega on the other hand was overly filled with small illegal pawn shops, casinos, adult places, and the not so exclusive assassin's guilds. If you weren't to popular in Vega or hated in another ship you would end up dead.

The luxury hover car dropped down carelessly nears a parking lot of sorts. It was all hover cars connected to posts that were in front of them. The post Asuka parked near opened up a small hole that a pole popped out of. Once the pole approached it separated into a claw and thrusted itself into the holes in front of the engine that kept the car up. It then locked in and the car shut off. It seemed they had no way of getting out of the car since all that was left below was the under city. Altair was made up of two platforms. The under city were rural areas were kept and the upper city were the "high life" was at. The entire upper city was filled with floating buildings and glass parking lots. A large generator in the lower city made gravity waves much stronger then that of hover car and strong cables built as walkways connected each of the buildings along with a thick cable that went to the top of the ship. All this prevented disaster of course.

Micoto opened up the door and looked down at the fall. "Happen to be a way to get to the club."

Asuka just gave a grin and stepped out of the car. The parking lot had a thick glass floor cleaned with potent cleaner to keep it looking as if there was no floor.

"Come on its safe" she said and started walking toward the walkway that led to the clubs entrance. Micoto placed one foot out of the car to see if there really was a floor. Once satisfied he stepped out and didn't bother to look down for his fear of heights. He followed Asuka into the two-floor building shaped like a warehouse. The outside was a plain warehouse look like the abandoned ones in Deneb but it had advertisements and a large neon sign for its name. The Phantasy. A large android blocked the way to the door, brandishing Brave Knuckles on his fists. The android stepped away from the door when Asuka approached and kindly opened the door. He was beginning to shut it when Micoto walked up but Asuka gave the droid a nod of approval and he let Micoto walk past the iron doors too.

The inside of the club was more like a Rave the teenage population would attend to dance the night away. The first level was more of a dance floor with strobe lights, lasers, hung on the ceiling and a light fog covered the floor. The second level was more of the bar and table area and a gaping hole allowed the top people to view the dancers below. Asuka pushed past the crowd and went up the grav lift to the next floor. Micoto found it difficult to move through the people. They crowded like a swarm of bugs. Micoto found it hard to breath and felt boxed in from all the people. He did not want to be rude but he was indeed getting fed up with all these people. Halfway to the lift he started to push back through them all and managed to get to the lift.

As he went up the Asuka was already sitting at a clothed table with a shaded lamp with two drinks and signaling to come over.

"This place is overly crowded" Micoto said sittind down at the table.
"It always is" Asuka nodded

Micoto took a seat and gazed around, techno rave and hypnosis music blared in the background. It didn't take long for them to start talking, mainly about both of them, what they liked, favorite food, music, pet, color, the basics. Of course Asuka already knew everything there is to Micoto but what she didn't know is that he was more of a party boy these days. He would go and have a party with Daemon with a few hunters and such. When she knew him he was so serious and cared more about his work then anything else. She enjoyed talking to him until he brought up an important question.

"Why has all this happened. Why are we being tracked down and why are we here instead of the field. Who was the girl in that picture?"

Asuka gave a uncomfortable stir. She spoke in a solemn tone and refused eye contact.

"You know D's, Zets, and Daemons past right? Well that girl was Zet's wife, he killed her when he found out she was having an affair with D, and Daemon is D's son. Of course when he grew older you couldn't tell him that and D had no idea. We are being chased because Zet is….."

A struggle could be heard outside and the android that guarded the doors fell over along with the iron door, creating a loud disturbance when it hit the floor. Most the people screamed out loud and the music stopped. Three figures walked through the door simultaneously. One was a very slender figure that looked much like the android they killed in the caves except black and orange, brandishing The Bloody Art, a pair of daggers known throughout Pioneer. This must have been Red Scar, this Hucaseal was one of the most elite assassins known. To her left was the naïve android Yinra and to her right was another Racaseal brandishing the Milla Handgun, one of the most rare guns in the universe. The android ranger went by Holoi and was almost real looking with her synthetic skin, much like Yinra but she had green and white armor. The three scanned the club and spotted Micoto and Asuka and the two Racaseals opened fire.
Yick, *kiks chapter*

TheOneHero
Jan 1, 2005, 04:08 PM
Interesting chapter, some points didn't seem to flow and I got lost in your descriptions.

Keep it up and roll on chapter 12!

AngelEyez
Jan 21, 2005, 09:08 PM
Ok guys well im restarting this story..iv been reading it and its not my best and the plot line is too confusing so i am going to redo it...i should have the prologue done tonight..so yeah..this one has been scrapped to make a new one...