PDA

View Full Version : ToS (Tales of Symphonia)

DekaoTheRAmar
Sep 8, 2004, 07:50 PM
OK THATS IT! I'm sick of it! Where the hell do you find this damn game! I finally have saved up enough cash to buy it but everywhere i go there sold out or they don't carry it. WTF! And BlockBuster is gay and invented that unlimited rental crap and they only have one copy of the game...WTF!

Sef
Sep 8, 2004, 08:28 PM
And once again, hah.

You're just jealous because I have it.

Anyways, don't try those big stores. Look smaller.

Bradicus
Sep 8, 2004, 09:26 PM
On 2004-09-08 17:50, DekaoTheRAmar wrote:
OK THATS IT! I'm sick of it! Where the hell do you find this damn game! I finally have saved up enough cash to buy it but everywhere i go there sold out or they don't carry it. WTF! And BlockBuster is ___ and invented that unlimited rental crap and they only have one copy of the game...WTF!

Please edit the blanked word. I know you don't mean any harm by it, but the rules (and mods) are quite strict on this issue.

Genoa
Sep 8, 2004, 09:58 PM
Poor Dekao, ... Ben got his at Rinos. Oh, and we got progressed incredibly last night.

*SPOILER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

(for sef: You know the land Sylvrant?... well I traveled to Teth'ehanna [spelled something like that]. It's the land that Sheena is from. It's soooo much kewler than Sylvrant.)

HotWaterDeath
Sep 9, 2004, 09:33 AM
If you live anywhere near Chicago, I'll sell mine for twenty-bones. Its pretty new (Go figure).

Blue-Hawk
Sep 9, 2004, 10:25 AM
Best Buy. The one by me has 25 copies. I ain't lying.
I was there this morning to buy me more system ram.

Firocket1690
Sep 9, 2004, 11:26 AM
... the best buy i went to last week had about fourty copies >.>

oh and this was while i was looking for ikaruga =/

Zebulan7
Sep 9, 2004, 01:02 PM
Just keep looking, me, I got it at EB as Rhinos was too expensive (par usual). Don't give up, and you can always get it over the net, some places will give you free shipping!

DekaoTheRAmar
Sep 9, 2004, 02:31 PM
I could...but then i'd have to wait 2 weeks in order to get it...and ya know what Sef...yeah you know what I'm gonna say...but it's such a popular game! I mean so far it's sold 25 mil copies...man...it's like it's drugs or somethin...

alredy_taken
Sep 11, 2004, 04:08 AM
I got mine at target.

Myopathy
Sep 12, 2004, 02:52 AM
Best Buy ^ ^

WTigerBlade
Sep 12, 2004, 10:06 AM
I want to get the game too. I don't have enough cash though. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Where ever you go ask the store people, they might have a copy in the back of the store.

Sef
Sep 12, 2004, 10:12 AM
Heh, he went and rented it from BlockBuster.

Still hasn't bought it though. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_nono.gif

Daikarin
Sep 13, 2004, 05:21 AM
Heck, we folks at Europe without the wish to spend money on a Freeloader will have to wait until mid-November.

All probably due to translating the whole plot in 5 different languages.

DarthFomar
Sep 13, 2004, 09:22 PM
Oh my god I'm finally (almost) done with this game. *took a long break from it*

What the hell is up with Kratos, by the way???

The only problem I have with this game is a lot of the side-quests cannot be completed if you like to do things ahead of time. In other words I got jipped on a lot of them.

I may have to go back and play again. *god it's gonna be a while*

Tales of Symphonia is defintely a fun game though.

By the way...I had a fit when I got to the final Meltokio Coliseum match. That dragon is so so so friggin hard. >_<

Myopathy
Sep 13, 2004, 11:10 PM
On 2004-09-13 19:22, DarthFomar wrote:
By the way...I had a fit when I got to the final Meltokio Coliseum match. That dragon is so so so friggin hard. >_<

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/cake.gif

That's all I have to say.

Saiffy
Sep 13, 2004, 11:16 PM
How to get it? Preorder it 5 months before it come out... Guess that options out though http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

silvermax
Sep 14, 2004, 02:11 AM
i kept checking the target, and after a week i snagged one, last time i was there (getting leafgreen) they looked to be over stocked

saleen
Sep 19, 2004, 05:27 PM
yes i did get it at rhino just ask them for it and if they do not have it come back in a couple of days and ask again

Skett
Sep 19, 2004, 05:45 PM
I'm not surprised you had a hard time finding it. The game has been selling rather well (for a Cube game, that is) and Namco apperently released it in limited copies. Just keep a looking.