PDA

View Full Version : Caves Monster Glitches

Sharkyland
Sep 9, 2004, 10:01 AM
Okay... fun times, ttfing alone sometimes... the amazing glitchy boss. x_x

- When it has does it's round, and is about to drift backwards so it could crawl on the ceiling, well... I hit it a few times and it went back and crawled on the ceiling... a rock hits me, joy... then he smashes into the water and he does the death sequence, wtf?

- When he was crawling on the ceiling, I did my pilla or falala right when he was right on top of me, and suddenly he fell off the ceiling through the middle of the boat and did the death sequence.

- I hit them over and over with my slicer arsenal right before he clings to boat. He clings (I didn't hit him) and then unclings, and then the death sequence.

rena-ko
Sep 9, 2004, 10:29 AM
and where exactly is the glitch?
its hitable all the time, unlike for example... when the dragon roars.

if HP = 0 then start deathsequence.

deathsequence is stopping to move, sinking down until around it sank as far down as its (length divided with 2).
then death cutscene.

sorry for the slightly codey style.

Bladehunter
Sep 9, 2004, 10:46 AM
On 2004-09-09 08:01, Sharkyland wrote:

- When it has does it's round, and is about to drift backwards so it could crawl on the ceiling, well... I hit it a few times and it went back and crawled on the ceiling... a rock hits me, joy... then he smashes into the water and he does the death sequence, wtf?

This happens to me too, but only on ultimate. After it unclinges to crawl in the ceiling I hit it with my slicer weapon (which seems to always give me the last hit http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif)Instead of going behind the raft, he dissapears. Then he comes crawling in the ceiling, falls down and dissappears. pops up behind me with death cutscene. Really strange...