PDA

View Full Version : Help with mission

Bladehunter
Sep 9, 2004, 11:04 AM
I am stuck on the mission where the Heroside has lured Peko with food and you must save him. I wanna go with Reiz because she thinks she will remember something if she goes to Lupus Silva, where this mission is played. BUT the jack*ss Peko won´t move so he gets feeded by Teifus powerful weapons and Viviannas powerful techs. I need some tactical advice.

LordWaffle
Sep 9, 2004, 07:49 PM
I hate that mission. Hate it, hate it, hate it. I did that mission 5 times the first time I played it.

The first time was the one that really pissed me off... he had Peko with 1 health left, retreated and behind some monsters (very safe, they were my monsters). He decides to take a pot shot at one diagonally... with a Madness. Not only does he kill himself, but he damages 3 of the monsters around him, killing 1 of them (just adding a little insult to injury).

I found the best way to keep him safe is to simply get ahead of him. Move your guys up in front of him. Teifu is the worse threat (Vivi always goes to the left, towards Peko's little wall of monsters for me anyway), because he has giant axes that get a big boost from that Enemey Bonus (Peko puts out lots of Claws and Recons, just to make things more fun..) You really can't do a whole lot on how to help Peko, he's a COM. They're dumber then my socks. Just play as best as you can, curse and yell at Peko then being dumber then most rocks, and try again.

Joltox
Sep 30, 2004, 10:07 AM
The best way to help Peko is to assist him as quick as possible with Low-cost creatures while you are moving your main character way up to him. Using Memoru would be the best character to use for that battle.