PDA

View Full Version : U.S pre-order info/bundles?

SMOKU_9X
Jun 27, 2002, 10:14 PM
I heard that if you pre-order PSO E.1&2 that you get a free special PSO memory card. I also heard it's bundles witha modem and keyboard. Anyone heard of this.
(I know this was posted before but this was made for the most recent news. Anyone can benefit from this)

Sabrina_X
Jun 27, 2002, 10:25 PM
Really!!!!! but these are just rumors right? hey have you seen the keyboard/controller for the Gamecube?! i think that i might have a hard time typing but once you look at it REALLY close you can see that it bigger than a laptop keyboard but has little keys......hmmmmmm where did you get this info from?

SMOKU_9X
Jun 28, 2002, 09:34 PM
Well I heard it bundles for $70 and up, I heard it from GameSpot about the keyboard....and some other people from this forum.

SPECIAL_WEAPON_FOmarl
Jun 28, 2002, 11:19 PM
I too would be interested in a US bundle pack.I've seen import bundles but no US(so far..).Also,if anyone knows what's up with the picture at Gamestop.com?Did you notice the picture is dreamcast's pso ver.2 cover?My brother buys all his games for his ps2 from gamestop.com and so far the results are pretty impressive shipwise.He only shops there because that's the only one I myself know that works with buying stuff online with a dreamcast.

He promised to buy me pso gc if I find a store holding it.Um,anyways anytype of info on a US bundle would be helpful.I forgot to mention I also boght something from amazon.com too but it doesn't seem to have any bundle packs.Sorry if this has been answered before but I need to get the cash for this game organized and the info for online buying together lol.This will be my first time buying a game for myself and I dun wanna mess anyting up >.<