PDA

View Full Version : Giant El Rappy

FOmar_Schmidt
Sep 9, 2004, 05:11 PM
Running through Ult mode forest I often run into these. They are El Rappy's that are as large as my char. No, I do not have a chibi char either. When it fall down, and I walk over it, the thing comes up to my waist. Does anyone know why these larger than normal rappy's appear?

Eanae
Sep 9, 2004, 05:13 PM
They're a tribute to the king rappy. Do a forum search. you'll find alot on them. The question has been asked alot of times.

Shadowpawn
Sep 9, 2004, 05:14 PM
It's random...nothing special. My only guess as to why that may happen is that Sega wants to pay a ode to King Rappy, a boss in PSIV.

Ketchup345
Sep 9, 2004, 05:30 PM
Yes, please use Forum Search for these types of questions:
http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=89284&forum=1&21
^Found on page 2 of this forum.

FOmar_Schmidt
Sep 9, 2004, 05:33 PM
Sorry. I'm new here, as you can tell by looking at the number of posts I have.

Link_Dead
Sep 9, 2004, 05:38 PM
Dont worry about it mike, i was asking my self the same question... now we both know... So anyway, We better find some good stuff come this weekend... if i find one more damn ice staff dagon... IM GONNA PUKE!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Link_Dead on 2004-09-09 15:39 ]</font>

TatuPreb119
Sep 10, 2004, 06:34 PM
Wait until you see a Big Rare Rappy .. I came across a Big Pal Rappy once and I've heard about people coming across other Big Rappys also..

Shadowpawn
Sep 10, 2004, 06:37 PM
On 2004-09-10 16:34, TatuPreb119 wrote:
Wait until you see a Big Rare Rappy .. I came across a Big Pal Rappy once and I've heard about people coming across other Big Rappys also..

Tis a lie...you can't see a big rare Pal rappy. The big ones themselves are rare. If you have seen one, next time perpare a photo or a video...or else a beating is in order...

Bladehunter
Sep 10, 2004, 06:50 PM
Oh, you canīt? Check tis out then: http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?mode=viewtopic&topic=84867&forum=1&start=140
Page 8, RagolIsMines post, last pic. A big, fat PAL rappy!

Asura_UK
Sep 10, 2004, 07:21 PM
Big rappies arent rare! How many times has it been said now?

Big and small rappies are just different types.

Pal Rappy can be big or small too.

TheOneHero
Sep 10, 2004, 07:25 PM
On 2004-09-10 16:37, Shadowpawn wrote:

Tis a lie...you can't see a big rare Pal rappy. The big ones themselves are rare. If you have seen one, next time perpare a photo or a video...or else a beating is in order...

Tis a lie, many people have found Fat Pal Rappy's and have taken pictures. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

As already stated, the Fat Rappy's are a tribute to King Rappy.

Ketchup345
Sep 10, 2004, 07:26 PM
On 2004-09-10 16:37, Shadowpawn wrote:

Large Rappies are only probably 1/10-1/30. I can easily have 2 large Rappies in the same room (happens often when piping for Pals in the 8 El room in Fake in White).

Shadowpawn
Sep 10, 2004, 07:36 PM
On 2004-09-10 17:21, Asura_UK wrote:
Big rappies arent rare! How many times has it been said now?

Big and small rappies are just different types.

Pal Rappy can be big or small too.

I know there not rare (I said that in my second post), I was trying to make a point, it's nigh impossible to see a rare fat rappy on ult. And if you could it would only be the PAL Rappy. If you pay attention to what TatuPreb119

On 2004-09-10 16:34, TatuPreb119 wrote:

Tatu said "and others"...you can only see them on Ult so how can you other Big Rappies...beside the EL and PAL?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shadowpawn on 2004-09-10 17:37 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shadowpawn on 2004-09-10 17:40 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shadowpawn on 2004-09-10 17:46 ]</font>

Shadowpawn
Sep 10, 2004, 07:39 PM
Hmmm...I'm looking and I don't see it. I need a video DAMNIT. Photos can be edited, and I'm very critial about certain things...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shadowpawn on 2004-09-10 17:40 ]</font>

Ketchup345
Sep 10, 2004, 08:09 PM
On 2004-09-10 17:39, Shadowpawn wrote:
Hmmm...I'm looking and I don't see it. I need a video DAMNIT. Photos can be edited, and I'm very critial about certain things...

Fat/Big Rappies are common and do exist.

Fat/Big Pal Rappies do exist too (many people have seen them).

You are forgetting about the Episode 2 rare Rappies too (people have taken pics of big Love Rappies).

And I think the proportions for the Fat/big Rappies are different than normal Rappies, so it would be impossible from editting the pictures to make it only appear as if Fat Pal and Love Rappies existed.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v104/abb_gallery/PSO/P6.jpg
^Notice the difference between the regular Rappy and the Fat Pal Rappy in terms of proportions?

Shadowpawn
Sep 11, 2004, 09:58 AM
On 2004-09-10 18:09, Ketchup345 wrote:

On 2004-09-10 17:39, Shadowpawn wrote:

Fat/Big Rappies are common and do exist.

Fat/Big Pal Rappies do exist too (many people have seen them).

You are forgetting about the Episode 2 rare Rappies too (people have taken pics of big Love Rappies).

And I think the proportions for the Fat/big Rappies are different than normal Rappies, so it would be impossible from editting the pictures to make it only appear as if Fat Pal and Love Rappies existed.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v104/abb_gallery/PSO/P6.jpg
^Notice the difference between the regular Rappy and the Fat Pal Rappy in terms of proportions?

Hmm...I see. HOW come I've never seen them, I played the game for a close to 800 hours.

OnnaWren
Sep 11, 2004, 10:28 AM
It's just a matter of luck, really.

I've seen dozens of fat El Rappies over the years, too many to count. The first day I fired up ver. 2 for the DC, I was pwnz0red by a fat Pal Rappy (anyone else remember feeling all badass going into ver. 2 at Lv. 100, what wih your Celestial Armor and Suppressed Gun max grind, having totally owned Very Hard, only to get your ass handed to you by a 2-ton parakeet off of which photon bullets bounce as if it were invincible- 0,0,0,0,0 - Sure, I do!)... -_-;

I just haven't had the luck of seeing a fat Love Rappy (or any of the Holiday Rappies, being a 4-year mostly-offline veteran) yet, but I know from screencaps that they do exist...

It's just a matter of luck.

[EDIT: speeling, s p a c i n g]

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: OnnaWren on 2004-09-11 08:30 ]</font>

Shadowpawn
Sep 11, 2004, 10:49 AM
Oh, I'm glad ya'll cleared that up for me. I was starting to think that they didn't exist. When I first saw the Fat one I thought there might be a rare one. 800 hours later (and no agito 75...damnned thing) I gave up on the idea. But I'm glad they really exist.

Sunblast
Sep 11, 2004, 01:27 PM
Personally, I have only seeon one Pal Rappy, but it was a fat one. I had a killer screenshot for a while, but I ended up replacing it. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

TatuPreb119
Sep 11, 2004, 02:45 PM
Damn this grew up pretty big since when I posted last night.. Theres no need for me to defend myself on if I was lying or not looks like everyone else has already done it for me, just remember to check before calling someone a lier.. It's no big deal to me but some people could get really offended.. Even if noone else had posted I know what I have found or seen so it doesn't matter what other people think..