PDA

View Full Version : Hacks?!

Zen89
Sep 9, 2004, 08:10 PM
Hacks?
Character Items in Bank, and equiped Lost.

Well, As I was logging on to PSO, I Almost froze at the Welcome screen. I didn't like this at all. So when I got into the Lobby (Antares 4) I decided to get another Character. But when I disconnected, it said I didn't have my original memory card...So I re-inserted The Memory Card, and it still didn't reconize it. So I had to Continue without saving...Thus Making me lose everything I have owned....Now, I have a question...Is this my Memory Cards fault? or is it Hax?...btw, no other Character were affect my this Error (Thank god)

EphekZ
Sep 9, 2004, 08:32 PM
....I have no idea....probably memory card

Shadowpawn
Sep 9, 2004, 08:34 PM
...This goes in the Cheaters section.

Fireal
Sep 9, 2004, 08:36 PM
There aren't any hacks that can do this.
At least not yet.

It was just a GC or Memory Card error.

Dhylec
Sep 9, 2004, 08:41 PM
please get your facts straight
what you experienced was a connection error/glitch that sometimes happen when getting online - it has nothing to do with hacking!
just an unfortunate accident that causes the char to lose all items & reset the lev

it's nothing new, in fact 1 of my chars happened to get hit by this last week [my gc froze]

this is an extreme case of fsod & very mild corruption
it sucks, but it can happen

Zen89
Sep 9, 2004, 09:04 PM
[quote] please get your facts straight
what you experienced was a connection error/glitch that sometimes happen when getting online - it has nothing to do with hacking!
just an unfortunate accident that causes the char to lose all items & reset the lev [quote/]

it's nothing new, in fact 1 of my chars happened to get hit by this last week [my gc froze]

this is an extreme case of fsod & very mild corruption
it sucks, but it can happen

Thats why is it called Hack (?) (!)

I wasn't sure...So this was a Memory Card Glitch...?
Well, its not like the card is being used alot, the only Data it had on it is PSO. I thought this was strange also, because it happened to my friend 2 weeks ago...

One more thing:

Will this permently Affected the Memory Card? Should I make an Offline only Card?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zen89 on 2004-09-09 19:07 ]</font>

Dhylec
Sep 9, 2004, 09:36 PM
Zen89 wrote:

no no, what happened wasn't a hack!
i avoid getting into the technical side, but i guess i can't evade this

hacking has different meaning to different people..
on pso means doing/making/modifying weps, items, chars, etc. that aren't normally possible
like 300% hit, play as sonic, 1000+ lv mag, etc..
can be by pc or cheat devices

don't confuse hacks with glitches & exploits

visit the cheater forum sometimes, so you know what i'm talking about

Saiffy
Sep 9, 2004, 10:58 PM
On 2004-09-09 19:36, Dhylec wrote:

Zen89 wrote:

no no, what happened wasn't a hack!
i avoid getting into the technical side, but i guess i can't evade this

hacking has different meaning to different people..
on pso means doing/making/modifying weps, items, chars, etc. that aren't normally possible
like 300% hit, play as sonic, 1000+ lv mag, etc..

don't confuse hacks with glitches & exploits

visit the cheater forum sometimes, so you know what i'm talking about

Most people who play as Sonic are just ARing http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Sucks though that you lost your stuff, check to see if your levels that were unlocked got reset too

Dhylec
Sep 10, 2004, 06:22 AM
Saiffwin wrote:
Most people who play as Sonic are just ARing http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Zen89
Sep 10, 2004, 06:31 AM
I wasn't sure it was a Hack, I thought it was because they could do some crazy shit on Dreamcast...

Anyways, Everything is unlocked still, it only Affected my Items, oh, and it made my Stats lower (Like I didnt't use Mats)...And all of my Tech were gone....