PDA

View Full Version : BATS

Nai_Calus
Sep 9, 2004, 08:25 PM
GAHIHSFPIHEG)(#QYT_PQ(FHPQ(#EH)*#GH)#@QPT(U_!)(!!! !!

Ok, cats? I love you. Sort of. And I know you love me and want to bring me presents. But the bats? Yeah, that was a little much. You REALLY shouldn't have. I mean, it was OK until you lost them and they started flying around the house, but after that? Yeah, no. I had to chase one outside, and you're still locked in that bedroom with the other one, aren't you? You're not coming out of there until you catch it. Get to work.

OnnaWren
Sep 9, 2004, 08:36 PM
Awwwww, poor widdle flittermice... <:/

HUnewearl_Meira
Sep 9, 2004, 08:37 PM
I once randomly had a bat fly out of the chimney in the middle of a commercial for Batman Beyond, during a commercial break in the middle of Batman: The Animated Series. Just flew across the room right as Batman jumped off a building. It was quite an interesting experience.

Nai_Calus
Sep 9, 2004, 08:40 PM
Meira: LOL!

Bat update: Both bats have been successfully chased outside, and are now happily doing whatever the hell it is that bats do outside. The cats are in a state of deep depression.

Zzzzzz
Sep 9, 2004, 08:42 PM
On 2004-09-09 18:40, Ian-KunX wrote:
Meira: LOL!

Bat update: Both bats have been successfully chased outside, and are now happily doing whatever the hell it is that bats do outside. The cats are in a state of deep depression.

And life goes on. Until your cats bring in more presents, that is.