PDA

View Full Version : Drop Rates?

dv_Solus
Sep 9, 2004, 08:36 PM
Know how some of the items don't have drop rates?

Does anyone know a place where i can find the rates for some of the items that are missing?

Thanks.

Eanae
Sep 9, 2004, 08:43 PM
http://faqs.ign.com/objects/016/016472.html?ui=gamefinder

dv_Solus
Sep 9, 2004, 09:02 PM
are there any for ult.?

FOmar_Schmidt
Sep 10, 2004, 02:04 AM
Those rates seam a little... bizare... Like all classes being able to get the same weapon/item from a boss at the same rate... All classes? i doubt that. Also, is there a "good" site with alternative drop rates, and a good site with Ult-mode drop rates? I'd really like to know the rate of finding a god/battle from the Hildelt.

Tycho
Sep 10, 2004, 02:11 AM
On 2004-09-10 00:04, FOmar_Schmidt wrote:
Those rates seam a little... bizare... Like all classes being able to get the same weapon/item from a boss at the same rate... All classes? i doubt that. Also, is there a "good" site with alternative drop rates, and a good site with Ult-mode drop rates? I'd really like to know the rate of finding a god/battle from the Hildelt.

Heyf00l's charts are by most people considered the harsh truth. Deal with it. This was taken from game data; your class has nothing to do with it.

And don't imply his charts aren't good -_-;, they're more like the most useful guide ever written for this game.

Eanae
Sep 10, 2004, 05:45 AM
On 2004-09-10 00:04, FOmar_Schmidt wrote:

Don't try and prove game data wrong. You won't get very far. It's like trying to say the sky is green and the grass is blue. it's just not going to happen. This is the best drop chart on the web, and it is fully accurate. So like what was said; deal with it.

Fomar0153
Sep 10, 2004, 06:04 AM
i use this sitehttp://faqs.ign.com/articles/393/393635p1.html
the other guides are there aswell i like the phycowand odds (the best is over 2009off a rare enemy))