PDA

View Full Version : Can you get faster than a God/Battle?

SS_Death
Jun 28, 2002, 08:02 AM
Ok I have now found 2 God/Battle units in Ultimate Ruins and when I spoke to my friend he suggested I try them both at once to see if it is possible to get any faster...has anyone one tried this?

Personally I don't think it would work and am loath to try it 'cause then I'll want to keep both for myself and not give him one of them for his HUmar...

rena-ko
Jun 28, 2002, 09:10 AM
i equipped 3 at once and could not see any additional effect - but maybe i just did not get it because it was late at night and i was tired...
i'll ask around (when i remember it) tonight ^_^

Malkavian
Jun 28, 2002, 09:24 AM
Definitely not. LIke 4 general/battle aren't as fast as devil or god battle. Only counts one

rena-ko
Jun 28, 2002, 10:12 AM
oh, good to know, thanks for info - so i can give mine away then - more space at bank again, yay

john
Jul 1, 2002, 10:04 AM
equip 2 god/abilities++, i think theres is a difference, however slight it may be...

Ina
Jul 1, 2002, 01:35 PM
I equipped 3 god/battle++ and I noticed the increase in speed : but it's just a slight increase

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jul 1, 2002, 03:13 PM
With Devil or God Battle, I put it in the first slot while in an area(not the ship) then re-equip it fast for the full effect otherwise it doesn't work at all.
Does anyone else have this problem?

TeamPhalanx
Jul 1, 2002, 04:14 PM
Fact: Multiple ?/Battle units will not increase speed.

There's a glitch in v1 that made it so that ?/battle items would only be effective if it was the last units you put on.

Don_Art
Jul 2, 2002, 06:27 AM
One god/battle is all any of us needs.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Don_Art on 2002-07-02 04:36 ]</font>