PDA

View Full Version : Banned

Getintothegame
Sep 9, 2004, 10:32 PM
From the IGN boards for profanity. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

IGN isn't like PSOW. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif
You can't say shit there, literally.

Ah well, only 12 hours. PSOW = freedom.

Anyone else banned at some forum for some reason?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Getintothegame on 2004-09-09 20:33 ]</font>

Kuea
Sep 9, 2004, 10:51 PM
>_>

well I was banned from ********* for certain reasons that were brougth around by the members pissing me off

<_<

OnnaWren
Sep 9, 2004, 10:53 PM
Banned from Phantasy-Star.net since 2000, for unorthodox theorizing, daring to defend my stance, caling the site owner (and his elite circle of friends) on his (their) many breaches of his own rules, fighting over-egregious censorship, and, above all, not being a kiss-ass to the site's (then) many resident ass-clowns. I was humiliated, had my website stripped from me (the only thing I ever had that I took pride in), and still suffer ill effects today. I hate them all (all who were directly involved... if you are a member of PS-Net now and wasn't involved, then I'm not talking about you).

As far as I am concerned, they can kiss my Laconian ass... >:(

[EDIT: RAWR~! RAWR RAWWRR~!]

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: OnnaWren on 2004-09-10 06:36 ]</font>

Outrider
Sep 9, 2004, 10:55 PM
I was banned a few times from a few Dragonball Z RPGs back in the day... and the subsequent message boards.

Just because my friends and I managed to use the rules to our own advantage and become far more powerful than anyone else in the game, we get banned? Lame-o.

My favorite part was when they decided to let us in again, thinking we wouldn't become the top characters yet again.

They were jealous, I tell you! Jealous!

Saiffy
Sep 9, 2004, 10:56 PM
From a Gamespy forum, because some n00b said a crazy rumour and I proved him wrong http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Kinda ironic that PSOW is hosted by Gamespy eh?

TheOneHero
Sep 10, 2004, 12:21 AM
From Enix's forum because I posted that I like that names from the old NES dragon warriors, and how I disliked that the changed them in the gameboy versions.

Come on people, the greatest hero named... Loto? Loto? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

VioletSkye
Sep 10, 2004, 01:06 AM
The only forums I've ever been banned from (and also successfully got back onto) were the Datel Forums. It didn't have anything to do with codes. I made some remarks about a certain product of theirs (not AR) that they didn't like LOL. It was easy to get back in though http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VioletSkye on 2004-09-09 23:09 ]</font>

SpikeOtacon
Sep 10, 2004, 04:29 AM
I was banned at an 'intellectual' forum because I caught the Admin breaking every single one of his rules, and proved every single one of his 'theory's' wrong with pure common sense. The guy was an idiot. I'm surprised he could type in his password, let alone remember it. I was also banned from one forum a while back for some shit I didn't even do. Of course, after a year or so They finally figured out I was hacked and my account was being used like crazy, but still kept me banned. Both places sucked in retrospective.

KodiaX987
Sep 10, 2004, 07:20 AM
I got banned from TheGleek since I hadn't posted in 30 days. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif Those dudes were Watashiwa's rivals back in the RO days, and damn they were a bunch of dipshits. Bin Laden looked like a pussy compared to 'em!

Armok
Sep 10, 2004, 09:59 AM
I aint ever banned from anywhere ever. Oh except my local pool hall for blocking pockets up with paper to get free limitless games. Still ban didnt really effect me as my mate got a job there later that year and we just continued to use and abuse the facilities.

Seriously though how dum must you be to get proper banned from a site you like. Fair enough if its a shyt site and you couldnt give a shit but really.

Eanae
Sep 10, 2004, 02:44 PM
I've never been banned. I've always been the one who gives them. o_O Mostly people who think they can go to other administrators behind my back and try to get things in their favor. When will they learn it's my site, and that I have the final say in the dispute. Fuck with me, and think you can go around me, and you get banned. Plain and simple.

Arislan
Sep 10, 2004, 04:30 PM
Only place I've ever been banned from is a forum that dealt with RO Aegis server stuff. I dropped off the face of the Earth for a month or so (just didn't want to work with it anymore, this was just after the whole iRO account hacking thing, that's another story entirely).

Anyway, tried to log back in to see what was up, since I hadn't ben there in a while, said I was banned till December. This was 2 years ago, never bothered to find out if I'm still banned. Hate Private Servers at this point anyway.

Guile
Sep 10, 2004, 09:43 PM
Nah but there was a thread in this forum back in the day filled with a few people that wanted me banned. I dunno why?!

Solstis
Sep 10, 2004, 10:00 PM
On 2004-09-10 19:43, Guile wrote:
Nah but there was a thread in this forum back in the day filled with a few people that wanted me banned. I dunno why?!

Jeez. We only wanted to stab you, not ban you.

Was I involved in that anyway?

My friends and I almost got banned from a CoD server (he was chewing out the clan members), but the doof accidentally kicked himself.

Hehe. We were pwning the clan leaders.

Evergea
Sep 11, 2004, 12:08 AM
I was banned only onetime from a chatroom, this was back in 98. I had convinced everyone that I was a girl so much to the point, they wouldn't believe me when I said I was a guy. All the hassle involved landed me a trip to burn... ban land.

Guile
Sep 11, 2004, 04:06 AM
On 2004-09-10 20:00, Solstis wrote:

On 2004-09-10 19:43, Guile wrote:

Jeez. We only wanted to stab you, not ban you.

Was I involved in that anyway?

My friends and I almost got banned from a CoD server (he was chewing out the clan members), but the doof accidentally kicked himself.

Hehe. We were pwning the clan leaders.

I think it was before your time.

Link00seven
Sep 11, 2004, 08:53 AM
I was ALMOST banned from Online Consoles (DC Section) due to posting about the private online server...but I convinced the admin not to ban me.

Logical2u
Sep 11, 2004, 09:59 AM
I was wrongfully Permanently CD Key Banned from the Hive Server on Halo PC. Permanent bans are only supposed to be after something like 35 offenses, and I had only accumulated around 15. They reset the server next week and I got back in after I appealed to the admin that I was wrongfully Perma banned.

ANd I don't like to cause trouble...

yet.

Ness
Sep 11, 2004, 11:33 AM
Way back 100 years ago, I got banned from The Arcade for handing [name removed] her ass.

Mystil
Sep 16, 2004, 03:10 PM
On 2004-09-09 20:53, OnnaWren wrote:
Banned from Phantasy-Star.net since 2000, for unorthodox theorizing, daring to defend my stance, caling the site owner (and his elite circle of friends) on his (their) many breaches of his own rules, fighting over-egregious censorship, and, above all, not being a kiss-ass to the site's (then) many resident ass-clowns. I was humiliated, had my website stripped from me (the only thing I ever had that I took pride in), and still suffer ill effects today. I hate them all (all who were directly involved... if you are a member of PS-Net now and wasn't involved, then I'm not talking about you).

As far as I am concerned, they can kiss my Laconian ass... >:(

[EDIT: RAWR~! RAWR RAWWRR~!]

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: OnnaWren on 2004-09-10 06:36 ]</font>

I've never been banned, but I have been in similar situation as you..

dude3282
Sep 16, 2004, 08:36 PM
Heh, I acted like a moron on a Reptiles discussion board and got banned. Got it lifted after a little bit of shameless begging, though. There is very little to no moderation on that site, I was surprised when I couldn't log back on. Been there about two years, and only seen one mod post very sporadically, maybe once every three months. It was like "wow, there are rules here?"

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: dude3282 on 2004-09-16 18:38 ]</font>

Daikarin
Sep 17, 2004, 06:27 AM
I got banned once from a chatroom, when I insisted on treating someone by "Mr."

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Even_Jin on 2004-09-17 04:27 ]</font>