PDA

View Full Version : Dam phone spam

Armok
Sep 11, 2004, 11:43 AM
I need to vent as this as happened twice while browsing this forum in the last 5 minutes and on average 5+ times a day for the last 6 months.

I am fucking sick of having to get up walk downstairs to the phone just to have it silent and hang up or some bullshit sounds and a hang up. I am sick of it its all the fucking time.

Do losers with no money just constantly ring ppl to piss them off.

Then theres the unknown user mobile calls that do the same with BS texts at 3 in the morning about 'you have won 1000 pounds, to claim etc'.

Fuck off and die ppl that set these autodialing things up. If I ever find out any one of the sad mother fuckers who do these schemes to annoy ppl I will get find the most violent and evil way to kill them but not before killing and hurting everyone they love in front of them.

Axispoint
Sep 11, 2004, 12:16 PM
People do that to me, too, but there is something I hate worst, though: telemarketers.

I get tired of telemarketers calling me and saying I've won a car, blah blah. I spoke to one this one night that didn't speak English good. I was fairly nice to her, but frankly, I get a little tired of them calling, especially at 8:00 o'clock on a Saturday night!!!!!!

One of these days I should get on my state's no call list so the state can sue them everytime they call me thereafter http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif