PDA

View Full Version : CONNECTING PROBLEM

Travis IV
Sep 12, 2004, 09:04 AM
woah! i just got aan error 113 stating that "my hunters license is not registered under this serial number or access key" i was playing fine yesterday...wtf happened HELP!!!!

bigbang-
Jun 23, 2005, 11:33 PM
it happened to me too, all i did was shut it off and started it up again and it worked fine i was able to get on after that. Just restart or if it keeps screwing up try retyping your serial and key... if this doesn't work then somethings really wrong

Ryna
Jun 24, 2005, 06:30 AM
On 2005-06-23 21:33, bigbang- wrote:
it happened to me too, all i did was shut it off and started it up again and it worked fine i was able to get on after that. Just restart or if it keeps screwing up try retyping your serial and key... if this doesn't work then somethings really wrong

Did you even look at the date on the last post? It is almost 10 months old! It is against forum rules to bump threads that are over a couple of weeks old.

If it has disappeared off the front page, don't reply to it unless it is a sticky!

Dhylec
Jun 24, 2005, 09:37 AM
we encourage search the forum for answer before making a new topic
however,as you can see, this is long, long dead.. in this case, it's better to make a new topic
remember, do not bump old topics!