PDA

View Full Version : Lack of legit FOnewms

Miroku77
Sep 12, 2004, 01:49 PM
Ive been playin as my fonewm, link, and i have not been seeing many legit people of the same race as I. I think i might know the cause though.
1.FOnewms look funny
2.when people go and pick force they see that the FOnewearl has the highest mst so they pick her without looking in and finding out that the FOnewm has the 1.3 boosts
3.Legits in general are getting more and more rare.

Well i guess what i wanted to say here was that i need a new legit place to play. If anyone want to give me the info but dosent want to say it out loud, they could PM me or email me at [email protected]

Tycho
Sep 12, 2004, 02:19 PM
I'll PM you.

Eihwaz
Sep 12, 2004, 03:16 PM
Well, there are plenty of legit FOnewm people on this site, though many of them don't play PSO anymore. Like Navi, or Solstis (?). Some, like myself, or RicoRoyal still play PSO and like FOnewms.

FOnewms look awesome, and have great stats. Probably one of my favorite character types. I would play with you, but I'm on BB only. >_>

Vielka
Sep 19, 2004, 12:30 PM
i have a legit FO myself but its a fonewearl http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif ive played with you before link, but i believe i was under casandra my hunewearl..

Evergea
Sep 21, 2004, 07:13 AM
Fonewmns? I personally can't stand the class. However, just like you'll have classes you like playing as, you'll find classes you like playing with.

I love playing with Fonewmns. I've rarely found any that hacked in my time on PSO (I'm not on GC yet). They've always been those cool players that stick with you, but only show up every few months.

Most of the Fonewmns I've seen are legit. One I met last year, I still speak with frequently.