PDA

View Full Version : About the new things

Weaponslash
Sep 13, 2004, 01:44 PM
I have not been here for 3 months and suddenly i found that there are new weapons (i already knew though that BB would have more enemys and areas),can someone give me more info about them please?

Gjl
Sep 13, 2004, 02:13 PM
New weapons? Well there are 'new' shields for Blue Burst which you can read about in the relevant thread. There's also a new shield called the Black Gear which is available online only in the updated Gallons Shop (see the relevant thread). I haven't heard of any new weapons though.

Eanae
Sep 13, 2004, 02:22 PM
There are 3 pictures of 3 new rares that are gong to be released with the new BB area. I don't know what they're called, but they look pretty cool.

Gjl
Sep 13, 2004, 04:20 PM
On 2004-09-13 12:22, Eanae wrote:
There are 3 pictures of 3 new rares that are gong to be released with the new BB area. I don't know what they're called, but they look pretty cool.

Oh yeah, I remember 3 silly looking weapon drawings that ST released a few weeks ago.

Butoden
Sep 14, 2004, 03:18 AM
I thought they looked kinda stupid...

FOnewearl-Lina
Sep 14, 2004, 03:50 AM
They kinda looked like something Power Rangers would use..... Maybe they summon these giant Zord PBs which combine to form teh ultimate robot? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif