PDA

View Full Version : Guardian's Updated Trading List: MAG CELL 502 is the Item of

Guardian
Feb 21, 2001, 12:29 PM
Again, I'd like to thank CUBE and Faceless and others for another night of enjoyable trading.

Here's my updated list of rare items for trade. As I have been careful to constantly upgrade my stock towards higher and higher native/beast/machine/dark percentages (one of the most important and overlooked aspect of weapons), many of these items come with bonuses as high as 50% (contact me and I'll send you the exact stats when I return home). Most are also grindered to high levels, usually maximum.

FOR TRADE:

Mag Cell 502: one of the rarest items in the game. Transforms your common-looking mag that everyone and their mom has into a super rare critter-like mag (see the excellent mag guide at www.gamefaqs.com). What I want for this is very simple: one Twin Brand, one Victor Axe, and one Hero/Ability-- or best offer. If the offer doesn?t at least contain a Twin Brand and Victor Axe, however, I?m unlikely to accept it.

Double Saber (+20): the granddaddy of special weapons; makes you look like Darth Maul if that appeals to you.

Soul Eater: a giant red scythe, worthy of the grim reaper.

Photon Claw: be like Wolverine

S-Beat Blade +25: in my opinion the best weapon in the game due to its very high one-hit-kill probability; would only trade this for a comparable item such as twin brand, mag cell, etc.

Delsaber?s Buster: cannot be obtained without a lot of offline work

Level 125ish USHASU mag that has been fed a diet EXCLUSIVELY of trifluids (up to mind level around 95, costing more than 1 million meseta in trifluids and a LOT of time); IQ is 200 and synch is at or near 120

Last Survivor: mine have very high bonuses to monster types

Cross Slash: very rare saber, description is "leaves cross-shaped scars in victim's chest"

Varista

M&AQ 60 VISE

DB's Saber

Blade Dance

Dragon Slayer

Club of Loconium

Battle Verge

Fire Scepter AGNI

Visk 235W

Crush Bullet

H&S 25 Justice

Flowen's Sword

Brionac

Slicer of Assassin

Meteor Smash

Parasite Wear Del Rol, 1 slot

Celestial Shield (12 star shield)

MY WANT LIST:
Vjaya
Soul Banisher
Diska of Liberator
Victor Axe
Twin Brand
Body accessory better than General/Body
Hero/Ability
Mag Cell (either)
High level (12 or higher only) Megid disk
S-Beat Blade or S-Beat?s arm
Double Saber
Del Saber?s Left Arm or Shield
C-Bringer?s Arm or Rifle

In addition, I would be somewhat interested in the following even though I can't use them:
Flame Visit
Suppressed Gun
Wals MK2
Mace of Adaman
Final Impact
Spread Needle
Brave Hammer
C-Bringer's Rifle
Storm Wand: Indra
Cauceus
Alive Aqhu

If you have something else that would be very special to a level 76 Hunter, let me know. I'm not interested in anything that appears in the shops (other than perhaps a LOT of grinders), even items that appear in the shops only rarely. In addition, I'm not interested in "normal" items (such as King's Gladius, Devil's Calibur, Hell Blade, Blizzard Gungir, etc.). I am also not interested in meseta.

Why trade with me?
-I have been ripped off in this game like many of you, and I've come to the conclusion that I'd rather give all my items to a good-hearted newbie than give 1 meseta to the lying, cheating thieves that now permeate PSO. As you can tell from my posting history, I've made a point of nailing thieves by making them famous (successfully I might add) and if you are thinking of stealing from me, I assure you it would not be worth your time.

-I am a 27 year old teacher, with wife, with job, with home, and I'm not some 12 year old kid looking to steal (no offense to the 12 year olds out there). If you want verification on this just contact me by ICQ.

-To ensure a secure trade, I *require* the following terms:

EITHER let me take the item you are offering first, and trust based on my record that I will not rip you off (I won't),

OR do all of the following:
1) we exchange guild cards
2) we exchange email addresses-- I will arrange the time and place of our meeting by email to you
3) we exchange real life phone numbers-- I will call you, at my expense, to chat by telephone, hopefully putting both of our minds at ease

I apologize in advance if this sounds ridiculous, but I hope you all appreciate that the only way we can both lose from online trading is for thieves to continue to steal from us. I?ve done many of these trades now under these conditions and never have I had a dissatisfied trading partner.

-Guardian, ICQ#5896613

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Guardian on 2001-02-21 09:40 ]</font>

SnakeEyes
Feb 22, 2001, 11:59 PM
Id happily trade Indra for your Photon Claw

Cheech
Feb 23, 2001, 12:10 AM
I really want that Mag cell, I don't have Hero/Ability, but I do have God/Battle (speed of weapon goes up 30%). If that's not all. I have other weapons too. Tell me what you want.

Tkc613
Feb 23, 2001, 01:02 AM
Cheech, where did you find your god/battle?

KarnaJ
Feb 23, 2001, 01:06 AM
Cheech, I'd give you both mag cells (502 and 213) and prolly some other RARE stuff for that god/battle.

Omegaxboy
Feb 23, 2001, 01:59 AM
Cheech, what's your section id???

Guardian
Feb 23, 2001, 02:15 AM
Cheech I will offer you a TWIN BRAND with no negative percentages on it (one is +25%) AND the mag cell for your God/Battle. PLease ICQ me 5896613. I'm on right now Cordelia Block 10 game = Stremf&Honor, Pass = trading

-Guardian

Tkc613
Feb 23, 2001, 02:18 AM
Ok, geez, why is everyone getting mag cells but me?? I had to trade for mine. Karnaj and Guardian, what ID's are you and where did you find yours?

Guardian
Feb 23, 2001, 02:40 AM
I'm a Skyly, but the beats is apparently important to item finding as well. I found my first mag cell in the vhard forest. traded for the second one that I'm offering now.

-Guardian

Tkc613
Feb 23, 2001, 03:33 AM
What do you mean the beats? You mean beat time? If so, when are you suppose to find stuff?

Guardian
Feb 23, 2001, 11:36 AM
Cheech, please contact me if you still have the God/Battle. I can pretty much guarantee that I will make you an offer you will be very happy with. And, as you know, you can trust me completely. For example, provided you respond before any of these items are traded away, I'm prepared to offer you a TWIN BRAND, MAGICAL PIECE, and Mag Cell 502. Neither of the weapons have any negative percentages.

-Guardian, ICQ 5896613