PDA

View Full Version : Now I'm ****ed. Dam all the ppl mentioned inside

Armok
Sep 14, 2004, 11:01 AM
Stupid fucking NTL. A month ago I got a phone bill for 60 quid. 20 of which was me on pso (dam penny a minute). Anyway after getting a shoutiong at I desided to pay for free as you go modem internet for myself to pay for it which I did last month. So they send me the email conferming I payed and said they would send the letter saying I would recieve my pack in a few days with the dial up num and password/username so could use it.

I though sorted fuck it I'll play on 1p min till comes only be few quid. 1 Month later bill arrives at 88 quid (122dollars) pnone bill no dam ntl pack. Thank you for fucking me up like this ntl you fucking dicks if I find out you charged me for it this month I going to get a refund off you for every penny you bastards. Alswo to top it off I cannot email them back as the dam MSN mail BS spam filters placed the mail I got in the spam directory and so it deleted itself after 24hrs. Fucking MSN and spam dicks also fucked me over.

Anyway no more pso online for me till this whole problem is fixed.

Seriously there is gonna be a big fight tonight when the parents return from holiday. Its going to all be about them canceling the free modem internet (which the education department payed for anyway idiots why bother), the phone bill (no biggie as I got plenty of cash at moment) and the fact they desided to get BB in the one location in the house I cannot possibly set up a link system to my room from so fucking me over in some many ways.

BrokenHope
Sep 14, 2004, 11:17 AM
On 2004-09-14 09:01, Armok wrote:
Stupid fucking NTL. A month ago I got a phone bill for 60 quid. 20 of which was me on pso (dam penny a minute). Anyway after getting a shoutiong at I desided to pay for free as you go modem internet for myself to pay for it which I did last month. So they send me the email conferming I payed and said they would send the letter saying I would recieve my pack in a few days with the dial up num and password/username so could use it.

I though sorted fuck it I'll play on 1p min till comes only be few quid. 1 Month later bill arrives at 88 quid (122dollars) pnone bill no dam ntl pack. Thank you for fucking me up like this ntl you fucking dicks if I find out you charged me for it this month I going to get a refund off you for every penny you bastards. Alswo to top it off I cannot email them back as the dam MSN mail BS spam filters placed the mail I got in the spam directory and so it deleted itself after 24hrs. Fucking MSN and spam dicks also fucked me over.

Anyway no more pso online for me till this whole problem is fixed.

Seriously there is gonna be a big fight tonight when the parents return from holiday. Its going to all be about them canceling the free modem internet (which the education department payed for anyway idiots why bother), the phone bill (no biggie as I got plenty of cash at moment) and the fact they desided to get BB in the one location in the house I cannot possibly set up a link system to my room from so fucking me over in some many ways.

If you are getting charged that much on dial up it would probably be easier and cheaper to get NTL to fit a cable point in your bedroom, or extend the current one.