PDA

View Full Version : Gotta have enough cash....can I have 500 dollars?

SPECIAL_WEAPON_FOmarl
Jun 29, 2002, 11:25 PM
Lol...well,this is just some off topic ramble of how much I NEED(not want)for the pso gc.Just a little real life story I put together out of boredom.Anyway here goes.

When I first heard of PSO coming to dreamcast I was quite excited to get this game!I already had a dreamcast that my parents bought me due to my outstanding grades which where all A's.I had a memory card so I could save games too,I bought every month's issue of dreamcast mag just to hear more of the updates(at the time I think I signed up here but had no idea how to post on my dremcast since I kelpt getting error messages)

Well,when the game finally came out I was able to buy it(or was it my big brother?can't remember fully).When ver.2 came out,I was able to buy it also(ok,I remember this one,I didn't have enough and told the guy at the counter to hold it while I ask my dad for a little more money lol...so embarassed)I was able to go online because my brother paid for the HL(had to beg.The second time I paid him,and the third time he told me NO(dammit..)So I had to ask my dad...and horny for more pso..paid him 20$ for the only required 15$(I didn't want him to say no*sniff*)I explained to him that it was only 15$ dollars,but also said it might be a few fees(not sure what kind just said fees lol).

Soooo,I was now on my way to play for the 3rd renewing process(YAY)After the 3rd time lost of expired hunters lincese I was pretty much stuck offline...My brother said no to renewing...I couldn't pay my dad with my broke ass,and I already f---ed up my main char with lv mod.I played it smart though(or so I thought)and made a back-up char with the original lv.The mod char was only for fun and to test out a FOmarls' max stats.So when I loaded up my old char I was shockedc to find that all my items got deleted.So then I pretty much gave up on the thought of going back online altogether(this happened before the hl expired)

Now the GC version is out,I have no job,no way to pay for a cube,no pride left as a FOmarl,no way to pay for a HL,im just stjuck here pondering on what to do.There is still hope though!My brother walked in and told me he'd buy PSO GC for me!I was soooo happy that i'd at least be able to hold the game!I still have no cube...but if with any luck can buy one on Sept 6,which is my birthday!I believe my dad will let me buy one since the price drop.So now i'll have the game and the cube(lucky).But now I need a modem(why didn't they include this with the system?)

Oh,and im sure i'll need a memory card to even play the game ;.;.So that's

149.99 plus tax=161.51(cube)

39.99 plus tax=43.11(modem)

24.99?? plus tax=26.91(memory card)

and a small fee of 15$ for the HL.

I plan on renewing 6 times minimum and 25 times max(lol.)

Well,um,.....I know this topic is like,not even important lol.But im bored..I have no PC to use...no scanner to play around with my art(GOD I wanna try and CG someting)no type of entertainment..school's out...no PSO..no games to play...no job...

......can I get a donation of 500 dollars pweeez?j/k lol.oh well,glad I typed this up because I have nothing to do.Im going to go read some ghost stories!

Oh,btw,I didn't check but I hope im posting this in off topic >.>

Ian D
Jun 29, 2002, 11:37 PM
Ya damn mooch getting all of your stuff of your parents and brother. I wish my parents weren't so poor and damn cheap, ah well. I'm just wondering why you want $500 when the total you gave would end up a little less than $250.

Dangerous55
Jun 29, 2002, 11:45 PM
My parents are cheap too. I have to work for all my crap. I dont have a GC. But I am finding ways to raises the money, do odd jobs, sell stuff on ebay, etc. Cant really get a real job in this area, nobodys really hiring.

SPECIAL_WEAPON_FOmarl
Jun 29, 2002, 11:47 PM
Insure I can renew http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Ian D
Jun 29, 2002, 11:49 PM
Speaking of selling things on e-bay anyone want a barely used Luigi's Mansion game for $20? It's only partially stolen.

SPECIAL_WEAPON_FOmarl
Jun 29, 2002, 11:55 PM
Yes,I must say my brother and dad DO pay for alot of my online things and games.Im like Dangerous,I have to find ways to raise money.Um,how does this e-bay thing work?Can you sign up and sell or do you have to be at least 18?I have no job but I did send in applications to no sucsess.Two days right after I sent in(or was it three?) those things my phone line died on me for awhile.So now im distilted about ever being able to work,I really want to start paying my own HL fee and buying my own games*sigh*

With any luck mabey none of the jobs called while my phone lines went on strike.This struggle to get this game only makes me more excited to get it!I just hope one of the jobs call O.O;;

Nerd
Jun 29, 2002, 11:57 PM
i am 22, i have to pay for everything. Yippie. Well good luck finding ur money, if u were an incredibly hot girl and were willing to put out...then we could talk.. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Ian D
Jun 29, 2002, 11:59 PM
*Shows off a hairy unshaven leg to Nerd* Yoohoo, I can be whatever you want me to be http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif
(For a fee, of course)

SPECIAL_WEAPON_FOmarl
Jun 30, 2002, 12:06 AM
Lol,me and my friend where talking about something like that.

*somewhere on the street*

Me:Hey baby you want a date tonight?

Guy:Sure how much?

Me:500 dollars for 10 mins...

That's when we both laughed our asses off at the idea.Um...nah I think i'll pass on that.

Nerd
Jun 30, 2002, 01:03 AM
aww http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

*puts wallet away*

Alisha
Jun 30, 2002, 04:18 AM
all i gotta say is its good to have a nurse and doctor for parents XD
<---has x-box cube,Q,and ps2 >_<

ABDUR101
Jun 30, 2002, 04:25 AM
On 2002-06-30 02:19, Alisha wrote:

...are they looking to adopt?

*hopeful*

o_O

watashiwa
Jun 30, 2002, 04:35 AM
On 2002-06-30 02:19, Alisha wrote:

Sure. That's not really something to brag about, though. You don't need parents like that to get all of those systems. All you need is a job. >.> It's not that hard. Someday, your parents won't letcha mooch of them anymore and then what?

Saladwood
Jun 30, 2002, 04:43 AM
On 2002-06-30 02:18, Alisha wrote:

hmm, got all that and no parents.
wata's got a point there.

On 2002-06-30 02:25, ABDUR101 wrote:
...are they looking to adopt?

*hopeful*

o_O

we'll adopt you, wanna?

On 2002-06-30 02:35, watashiwa wrote:
Someday, your parents won't letcha mooch of them anymore and then what?

then you find a kick ass best friend and roomie, work together and have a house with a pool

ABDUR101
Jun 30, 2002, 04:56 AM
On 2002-06-30 02:43, PSOSaladWood wrote:
[quote]
On 2002-06-30 02:18, Alisha wrote:

I could have all those if I did'nt blow $50, $100, and $200 on anime every few weeks.

we'll adopt you, wanna?

..this is just a trick so you can physically abuse me and then claim you were correcting your child!

*flashbacks to two nights ago online*
...where do I sign again?

On 2002-06-30 02:35, watashiwa wrote:
then you find a kick ass best friend and roomie, work together and have a house with a pool

...*starts making ad for needed roomie, must be kick ass, nice, and work*

Dangerous55
Jun 30, 2002, 12:54 PM
Someone just bid on my Simpsons comics on EBAY! And no, you dont have to be 18. Also, if anyone wants to buy Simpsons comics(Prof. Frink where are you!) or Star Wars comics PM me.

Alisha
Jun 30, 2002, 05:05 PM
actually for a time as long i was living under my -parents roof i wasnt allowed to work(at a job) but im going into the air force i leave in october ill try to get stationed in california so i can terrorize wata =P and to tell the truth to me at least it feels better to earn your stuff then to just pretty much get it for free

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
Jun 30, 2002, 05:58 PM
Ahhh, give DARK SISTER $$$ plz! =owo=;
I'd help you out, but I spent every single penny on gamecube stuff, with only enough left to get pso and a bba =owo=;.

Rotis
Jun 30, 2002, 08:36 PM
On 2002-06-30 10:54, Dangerous55 wrote:
And no, you dont have to be 18 [to use eBay].

Welllll... technically you're supposed to be 18 or older to have an account.

But I've been using eBay off and on since I was 13 or something like that... nobody seemed to notice, much less care <g>

Darrin
Jul 3, 2002, 10:56 AM
I got a job and I can pretty much pay for everything http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif So far I got

1 Gamecube
3 Controllers
6 Games
2 Memory Cards

and $80.00 to spare