PDA

View Full Version : new pso idea

IamBob
Sep 16, 2004, 09:03 PM
i thought that if they were ever to come out with a new pso (which im sure they will....... eventually) it would be cool if they made it so there would be a weap making shop that would be unlocked by quests...
i thought it sounded like fun... feedback? plz?

ETERNALFLAME
Sep 16, 2004, 09:11 PM
On 2004-09-16 19:03, IamBob wrote:
i thought that if they were ever to come out with a new pso (which im sure they will....... eventually) it would be cool if they made it so there would be a weap making shop that would be unlocked by quests...
i thought it sounded like fun... feedback? plz?

actually they are releasing a new pso it is called phantasy star universe(no it is not a card game)the core game play is going to be like the previous pso games but it will be inhanced and the story and variety of characters will be much better and the story is completly diffirent and they have more classes of characters and....i think i have more info but i will have to get back to you on that.

IamBob
Sep 16, 2004, 09:12 PM
wow thats sounds cool where did u find thid out?

ETERNALFLAME
Sep 16, 2004, 09:16 PM
i found that info on gamespot.com if you go in the gamecube section and scrool down the list of games(they are in alphibetical order)you will see it.they even have an E3 video clip it doesnt show the actual game play but its a good clip.

Corey
Sep 16, 2004, 09:30 PM
Or you could look at the homepage.
-Mellow-

ETERNALFLAME
Sep 16, 2004, 09:33 PM
On 2004-09-16 19:30, Corey wrote:
Or you could look at the homepage.
-Mellow-

they have a home page?do you think you can get me a link to it?

Corey
Sep 16, 2004, 09:49 PM
Look at the top left of the forum???
:l

I'm talking about the PSOW Homepage, they had info on PSU when it was brought about.

For instance,

http://www.pso-world.com/article.php?sid=1205

Big ass topic
http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=82345&forum=9&382

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Corey on 2004-09-16 19:51 ]</font>