PDA

View Full Version : The PC version

Javier_Von_Fenrir
Jun 30, 2002, 01:29 AM
I know nothing about the PC version. Can some one fill me in on it? Does it have patches? just like any other PC online game. Will Sega be patching up the new classes and stages on PSO PC? perhaps it'd be better to invest in the PC version.

X-thirteen
Jun 30, 2002, 01:31 AM
its not very likely that that will patch pso pc for ep1&2.

Javier_Von_Fenrir
Jun 30, 2002, 01:36 AM
I was just wondering, It'd be alot easier to just PSO for the PC and treat it like just another online RPG. with updates and patches no need to buy another game. Would be simpler and better than waiting for a new version every year.

WinterMute
Jun 30, 2002, 02:29 AM
Yeah but then they wont make as much dosh, plus sonic team seem to be devoted to consoles and I'm not sure many people with pcs would pay to play pso as opposed to say everquest, anarch, dark ages of camelot and the up and comming matrix,crouchin tiger,atriarch, citizen xero mmorpg's (i wouldnt)and it is unlikely would go free and compete against neverwinter nights and diablo2.

I think your idea is the perfect solution for many of pso problems (as it would allow them to balance changes and ect with no hassle (like diablo2)), but essentially (and perhaps unfortuaintly) pso is a console style game intended for a console owning audience made by a console based development team.

shinokou
Jun 30, 2002, 02:48 AM
they wouldnt really make money that way. But you'd think they'd at least do ep. I and II! oh well - i dont think that would happen.

Greg
Jun 30, 2002, 03:28 AM
There are several posts and information resources about the PC version. Look one up.

Rhete
Jun 30, 2002, 03:32 AM
Ok Greg, you're being a negative Nancy. Stop it. Unless you want everyone to call you negative Nancy from now on.

watashiwa
Jun 30, 2002, 03:35 AM
Haha! *points at Greg*

Negative Nancy!

>.> Actually, that's the first time I've heard of someone being called a "Negative Nancy". I didn't even know what one was, but I know now!

Greg
Jun 30, 2002, 12:27 PM
*goes off to change title*

p.s. What's a dreamcast?