PDA

View Full Version : Seat of the Heart.

Blue-Hawk
Sep 16, 2004, 11:54 PM
GOD DAMNIT! Thats the 4th time that Elly got her ass killed! What am I doing wrong?! Yes, I'm in ultimate. Yes, I followed the guides. Every switch the guides said to hit were decoys! This quest is seriously PISSING ME OFF! The only thankful thing is the save point midway through.

Waddler
Sep 17, 2004, 01:29 AM
nah the guide is right or it was for jp psoplus.

Dont destroy the switch you have to press it.

Blue-Hawk
Sep 17, 2004, 03:02 AM
DAMNIT! Thats the 7th failure! This damn quest is impossible. Elly is far too frail for the place. Reminds me of Mome on v1 and v2. And someone please move this to the correct forum. I made this in the wrong place. It was made during a raging fit.

Superguppie
Sep 17, 2004, 03:35 AM
Well, since I don't have PSO+ yet (and likely won't get it for a while) I only did it online. I remember my first time. I didn't have a problem with it. Ofcourse that is with a RAmar with a big freezer. Allows me to keep her away from most of the baddies...

Blue-Hawk
Sep 17, 2004, 03:38 AM
FINALLY! On my 8th try, too. That was quite possibly the most annoying quest ever. Thelast switch was driving me normal. >_<

Tycho
Sep 17, 2004, 11:01 AM
You mean you didn't even get the Ragol Ring? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif
Anyway, with Kireek it should be easier. I assume offline he would still be L199 in Ultimate? That would pwn.

Blue-Hawk
Sep 17, 2004, 11:05 AM
On 2004-09-17 09:01, Tycho wrote:
You mean you didn't even get the Ragol Ring? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif
Anyway, with Kireek it should be easier. I assume offline he would still be L199 in Ultimate? That would pwn.

1- I forgot to finish the Sue and Bernie quests.
2- After the first few tries, I said Fuck it and just wanted to open the East Tower. Now that I did, I'm GLAD I found so many scape dolls. >_< Even with a lv 149 hunewearl, I get killed by the first Mericarol. I forgot how I even got past the only one in the jungle a long time ago with her. >_<