PDA

View Full Version : 2 Hildelts together in Temple, anyone got map picture?

Gynn_Rei
Sep 18, 2004, 07:59 AM
PSOW picture has a broken picture... I can't see it... I wonder if anyone has it?

Primrose
Sep 18, 2004, 10:48 AM
Maybe nobody knows what youre talking about? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif
If its a site problem, contact the admins?

Eanae
Sep 18, 2004, 11:08 AM
1) Wrong forum. This goes in site related.

2) A rule for thought:

Disruptive Posts/Bumping
Do not make posts that disrupt the flow of the conversation and normal activities of the board. Posts of the following nature will be considered offensive: posts that force users to scroll excessively, largely blank posts, bump posts, posts of identical nature, hard to read or nonsensical posts and counting posts (this is my 100th posts posts). Excessive bumping is not tolerated. Do not post links that will disrupt the user's personal computer by means of pop ups, multiple pages etc. Do not make posts that will excessively stretch out the forum tables.
3) Your sig is too big as well. 5 lines including breaks and text. Your sig is 9 lines.

Signatures
Signature limits still remain the same as they were before. 600 pixels horizontal, 180 pixels vertical, 35000 bytes max, NOT 35KB. This rule still applies to Flash signatures, do not have Flash movies loading other movies. Do not have midi music auto-playing on sigs and no more than 5 lines of text! The 5 lines of text rule includes line breaks not considering any pictures in the sig. If there is a picture on the sig, the whole height of the sig including picture AND text shall be no more than 180. Do not have HTML in signatures that breaks the forum table and configurations. Sigs that are too long shall be taken away upon our discretion and based on our judgement. Repeated abuse of signature limits will result in having your signature taken away. We will not tolerate repeat complaints of signatures being taken away if they break the rules in anyway. Test your signatures in your profiles or offsite.

Butoden
Sep 18, 2004, 11:38 AM
Gynn Rei, it's in Temple Alpha I think. In a room with pillars and a balcony! On a certain point they just drop in. U can't miss it! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif But u need to have the right variation and I cant help u with that http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

EphekZ
Sep 18, 2004, 12:11 PM
Sharea - RAcast - Redria - lvl 82 - Diwari (200)
Gynn Rei - HUmar - Skyly - lvl 125 - Rukmin (200)
Prince - RAmarl - Withill - lvl 119 - Bhima (200)
Mikey - RAmar - Greenill - lvl 3 - Mag (5)

I would reccomend putting your characters in your account info.

Butoden
Sep 18, 2004, 12:48 PM
On 2004-09-18 10:11, darkgunner wrote:

You don't know what you're talking about. We were talking about HILDELTS not SIGNATURES!

Kuea
Sep 18, 2004, 12:55 PM
On 2004-09-18 10:48, Butoden wrote:

You don't know what you're talking about. We were talking about HILDELTS not SIGNATURES!

I think he meant that about the big sgi thing

Eanae
Sep 18, 2004, 02:18 PM
On 2004-09-18 10:55, Eclair wrote:

On 2004-09-18 10:48, Butoden wrote:

I think he meant that about the big sgi thing

Yes. His sig is 4 lines over the limits, so we're letting him/her know before a mode eats him/her.

Waddler
Sep 19, 2004, 07:37 AM
^

All you ever do is try and find something in a post to complain about. I see your icon and think "oh whats he moaning about this time because its always something"

Gynn_Rei
Sep 19, 2004, 02:29 PM
Eanea, ever looked at your own sig. Just don't complain. This post is about something else... why does somebody always need to screw up someone's post.

PJ
Sep 19, 2004, 02:45 PM
Eanae's sig: 23395 bytes
Max sig limit: 35000 Bytes

596 x 174
Max: 600 x 180

I'd say the sig is fine

And Eanae wasn't even being rude about it either =/

EDIT: And guess who posted in the wrong forum originally anyways?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SUPAH_CHAO on 2004-09-19 12:55 ]</font>

Eanae
Sep 19, 2004, 02:55 PM
Want to know why you always see me complaining? It's because I've seen almost EVERY topic that's been posted here done before, and it gets sickening. I can't even count the amount of times someone posted something in the wrong forums, and usually, when I'm in a good mood, I will nicely let them know that next time, they should post it in the appropriate area. If you don't like me, I honestly really don't care, because I don't like most of you either. But that doesn't stop me from giving you advice before the mods deal with you themselves. What would you rather have, a helpful pointer, or an added warning? Think about it. I also pointed out your sig, because if a mod would have spotted it, they would have deleted it completely, and I figured I was doing you a favor. Next time I'll let them disable it for you so you won't have one at all.

Gynn_Rei
Sep 20, 2004, 09:03 AM
Just don't look and go away, is that too damn hard!?!

Garm
Sep 20, 2004, 09:09 AM
on topic: the map variant (sp?) of t1 with in the first room 2 rappys and 2 lillys next a hallway with 3 lillys has a room with 3 lillys and 2 hildelts at the end i think its the best place to pipe in temple for torrs (and maby a mil to!)