PDA

View Full Version : GC: RAcaseal

Endu
Sep 18, 2004, 01:02 PM
I was just wondering how do you level up a RAcaseal so easy because since my level 70 HUcast got delete by a power cut in our street I lost every single item on my memory card and , my RAcaseal is only a level 13 with a rifle could you tell me whats the best mag to get and since pinkal has no good weapon's , when you finish it on normal there's no way to even get a good weapon only until very hard could someone help me please.

Midnight
Sep 18, 2004, 01:29 PM
first up, delete RAcaseal, remake with new ID...pinkal droid = bad.

Ketchup345
Sep 18, 2004, 01:31 PM
First:
If your RAcaseal is a Pinkal, remake the character before it is too late. Pinkal is probably one of the worst RAnger IDs. Just use a different name.

Second:
Mag:
5/145/50/0 Rati (or one with similar abilities)

Third:
Weapons:
Use Rifles and Shots early on, and eventually your should end up using:
Frozen Shooter (basically a must for all RAngers)
Needle (S-Rank or Spread), Shot is acceptable replacement
Red Mechs/Yas 9kM/Guld Milla
whatever else you want

Skorpius
Sep 18, 2004, 01:56 PM
Mechs, Twin, Partisan, Shot.

My RAcaseal (level 56) uses:
Yas9k, Twin Brand, Charge Gungnir, Crush Bullet.

Mag with S/D abilities, and Mylla/Youlla, Pow > Dex

Eihwaz
Sep 18, 2004, 02:29 PM
Remake the RAcaseal and give her a new ID. Now. Pinkal is one of the worst IDs, and it's far, far, far worse on a RAnger droid.

Give her a Mag that gives S/D (Rati, Savitri, etc), with stats along the lines of 5/145/50/0. Photon Blasts should be Estlla, Pilla, and Mylla&Youlla. Weapons should be the standard RAnger equipment set, that is, Yasminkov9000M, Frozen Shooter, and Spread/S-Rank Needle (certain Shots, like Final Impact or S-Rank Shot can replace the Needle pretty well). If you wish, you could try a Partisan (like Madam's Umbrella) instead of the Needle/Shot, or a Double Saber (like Monkey King Bar or Twin Blaze) instead of Yasminkov9000M.

Also, if you have some Guld Milla, I'd use those, if only for the Gush special. But even if they are legit, some people will harass you for using them.

Orange_Coconut
Sep 18, 2004, 03:28 PM
I think the Ranger ID's are known to be Viridia, Purplenum and Greenill. But you could look around the Section ID info pages on this site and see who gets what/what you're interested in.

But check it out for yourself, check out the frequencies of what drops what and which ID has items you'd like for your RA.

http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=452

http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=306

That's some Section ID information, and for finding what rares and such each ID is capable of dropping:

http://www.pso-world.com/item_findings.php

Tycho
Sep 18, 2004, 05:24 PM
On 2004-09-18 12:29, Eihwaz wrote:
Remake the RAcaseal and give her a new ID. Now. Pinkal is one of the worst IDs, and it's far, far, far worse on a RAnger droid.

Also, if you have some Guld Milla, I'd use those, if only for the Gush special. But even if they are legit, some people will harass you for using them.

Yeah. Someone who just corrupted has a Guld Milla on an L13 Pinkal Racaseal... o.o

And what's with the bashing everyone? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif
Style couldshould be far more important than some droprates, and the pink chair obviously has more potential to be stylish than most of the other ID's..

But if you would indeed choose the ID to be suitable for gun finds; Greenill would make an adequate choice for the Yasks, Purple for the Mechs, but Whitill for the Guld Milla components.

In the end, it's all up to you really.

Endu
Sep 20, 2004, 01:17 PM
Your right in a way Tycho but I don't play online I only play offline , but instead of deleting my person I kept her because I made a HUmar person with a redria ID who can get some good weapon's then I'll trade them over to my ranger.

Ketchup345
Sep 20, 2004, 01:24 PM
On 2004-09-20 11:17, Endu wrote:
Your right in a way Tycho but I don't play online I only play offline , but instead of deleting my person I kept her because I made a HUmar person with a redria ID who can get some good weapon's then I'll trade them over to my ranger.

That still won't work good.

Remake your RAcaseal. NOW!!! Quick, before it is too late.

Redria is a great ID, its just that it doesn't find enough weapons to support RAngers (only gets the Spread Needle; only 1/3 of the most useful RAnger weapons).

Pinkal will not work well for you HUnter or your RAnger. Pinkal is mostly a FOrce ID, and even then it is "meh".

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ketchup345 on 2004-09-20 11:24 ]</font>

Mixfortune
Sep 20, 2004, 01:35 PM
On 2004-09-18 15:24, Tycho wrote:

And what's with the bashing everyone? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif
Style couldshould be far more important than some droprates, and the pink chair obviously has more potential to be stylish than most of the other ID's..

Thread's not about style... it's about helping his Ranger level more quickly. While it might not be of much notice until Ultimate (besides more finds of the normal Ranger weapons), it will still be of use to him later down the line.