PDA

View Full Version : Flame On!

DiamondVR3
Jun 30, 2002, 06:35 PM
Hey can someone tell me: what section id, what area, and what enemy drop the rare armor Flame Garmet?

TeamPhalanx
Jun 30, 2002, 06:55 PM
Section IDs: YELLOWBOZE, SKYLY, and VIRIDIA

Place: Forest, versus the Sil Dragon

Odds: So low you shouldn't bother fighting dragon over and over again trying to get it.

Malkavian
Jul 1, 2002, 09:30 AM
The odds aren't that low.
If you keep playing forests. I'm sure you can get a flame garment befotre reach lv 200. That is if you fon't do quest lv up

TeamPhalanx
Jul 1, 2002, 01:44 PM
I'm sure the odds aren't ridiculously low like 0.1% or something, but the problem is you have to go through the forest to fight the dragon. Hey, if I thought there was a good chance of getting a rare from the dragon, I'd still be doing forest runs.

Question about the Flame Garment: Does it always decrease your hp, or only decrease your hp while you're moving? (like the parasite wear)

Malkavian
Jul 2, 2002, 11:04 AM
O_o flame garment doeasn't drain hp.
Gives average dfp /evp, well a bit low for v2 armor and +5 efr only ;/

DiamondVR3
Jul 2, 2002, 11:57 AM
I heard Redria gets an rare armor from the Sill Dragon, is this true and if so which armor?

TeamPhalanx
Jul 2, 2002, 01:29 PM
Gah, I must have confused it with that flaming double weapon...

For REDRIA, the dragon drops sacred cloth, which is probably the best of the armors that the dragon drops.

Last_Saiyan
Jul 2, 2002, 06:11 PM
I didn't know that the Dragon drops the Sacred Cloths, hmmmm...that's pretty nice then. The only thing I got from him was a pair of Dragon claws and that was a result from 30 runs in forest back to back.

Malkavian
Jul 3, 2002, 08:25 AM
Actually dragon claw is more rare.
And the best armor sil dragon drops is luminous field, the best armor in the game. And only needs lv 121, sacred cloth is worst and needs lv 171 x_x

FinalMasterM
Jul 3, 2002, 11:16 AM
Though the Sacred Cloth was dropped by mothverts (the bug, not the sac)? and the Dragon can drop Luminous, Flame, or Dragon Claws.

TeamPhalanx
Jul 3, 2002, 01:36 PM
I like higher EVP more than DFP, so I'd rather get the SACRED CLOTH. (That or LOVE HEART)

DESTRUCKTOR
Jul 3, 2002, 08:39 PM
Yellowboze can find Flame Garment?????????? YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

BrokenHope
Jul 7, 2002, 08:44 AM
On 2002-07-03 06:25, Malkavian wrote:
Actually dragon claw is more rare.
And the best armor sil dragon drops is luminous field, the best armor in the game. And only needs lv 121, sacred cloth is worst and needs lv 171 x_x

Luminous field isn't the best armor in the game, it would be aura field or virus wear depending on if you want greater def or evp, sacred cloth is better than luminous field also.

I'm not sure if your using the stats from mamak on there rare guide but there wrong for the armor stats.

TeamPhalanx
Jul 7, 2002, 09:59 AM
I suspected that the mamek armor stats were wrong... I mean, looking at 'em, both aura and virus are inferior to some of the others.

Malkavian
Jul 8, 2002, 09:37 AM
Well luminous field has higher dfp, evp near the best and only needs lv 121. The lv requirement is and adantage too.
And auras field, virus armor lafuteria.... aren't that good...