PDA

View Full Version : PSOI&II GC doesn't have 'Only For' since it was released on

Getintothegame
Sep 19, 2004, 01:27 AM
Why doesn't Plus have a 'Only For' sticker? Plus has only been released in Japan and the US for Gamecube.

...What could this mean?

Jack
Sep 19, 2004, 03:34 AM
It means bugger all. Star Wars: Rogue Leader and Rebel Strike don't have the "Only For" tag. Neither do Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes and Resident Evil. It doesn't mean anything. Halo has "Only On Xbox" on the box, but it's out on the PC now.

EDIT- I wouldn't call Plus a new game either. Say they re-released Ninja Gaiden with both Hurricane Packs on the disc, but also ported it to the PS2. Would it be a different game?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jack on 2004-09-19 04:20 ]</font>

Tycho
Sep 19, 2004, 04:35 AM
Oh noes. :/

Well, it's not all that weird. I mean, basically it's still the same game... If you're saying E1&2 came out for DC (wasn't it just Episode 1?), than this certainly would not be enough of an improvement to call it a new game.

Akemi
Sep 19, 2004, 09:49 PM
Maybe Sega will eventually release Plus on the XBOX side too? To be sure, Plus is more like a Gold/Platnium release.

This won't stop me from getting Plus either, mind you. Of course, I'd need a GC to play it in the first place... And a memory card... (I don't plan on going Online with GC, mind you.)