PDA

View Full Version : rappy questions

IamBob
Sep 20, 2004, 04:34 PM
i was wondering, with the rappy hunting seaons coming up (thanksgiving halloween christmas, new years(?)), if what ship/block depends on how many rare rappys u find ( based on population or i dunno). also i was wondering if lets say u have u and 3 friends on... is it better to stay as a group and search... or if it is better to spread into 4 dif. games and look??? if anyone could help me out that'd be great.

Corey
Sep 20, 2004, 04:37 PM
4 diff games, imo
No, pop. doesn't matter, although some ships may not have the proper things updated like last year

Thanksgiving has Rappies?
How can you kill a dead stuffed rappy? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Shadowpawn
Sep 20, 2004, 04:37 PM
I may be offline but, I don't think the ships matter. The rappies are released in a special quest, best you stay in a group (the more people the better your chance at smacking the thing when it gets up.)

Ketchup345
Sep 20, 2004, 04:38 PM
Ship doesn't matter.

Stay as a group, for a few reasons:
1) As meantioned, more chance to hit it when it gets up.
2) You can only go so far in the Temple (and Caves, and any other stage that has floor switches) online solo. With at least 1 other person you could do the whole Temple.
3) Temple Runs go by faster.

Edit:
Thanksgiving and New Years don't have special Rappies. Only Easter, Halloween, and Christmas do.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ketchup345 on 2004-09-20 16:04 ]</font>

IamBob
Sep 20, 2004, 04:41 PM
k, ty all... now i have a good reason to get my friends online faster lol

Shadowpawn
Sep 20, 2004, 05:36 PM
Think nothing of it! Tis be a friendly guesture...

EDIT: Damnit I edit too much...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shadowpawn on 2004-09-20 15:37 ]</font>

shinobu_seta
Sep 20, 2004, 06:08 PM
So does anyone know when Halloween Rappy season officially starts this year?

Shadowpawn
Sep 20, 2004, 06:42 PM
Sega decides...might be around Halloween. You know just a few days before it, the day and a few days after then poof.

shinobu_seta
Sep 20, 2004, 08:59 PM
I'm really looking forward to it. Halloween was the holiday I missed last year for the Rappy's -_-;