PDA

View Full Version : PSOBB: Billing Question

ImSoDan
Sep 20, 2004, 11:11 PM
I posted this on the Tech Support forum 2 days ago, but ended up locking it because I couldn't get a clear answer.

I want to pay for a Hunters License. I know the price of a hunters license is 1050 yen. I also understand that it rebills on the 1st of every month. My question is, If I was to use a credit card right now, this second, would I be charged now, for the remainder of this month, and on the 1st for another month. I ask this becasue I don't want to spend 10 dollars for 10 days on pso.

EJ
Sep 20, 2004, 11:15 PM
Well I believe it works like this. If you get a HL this mintue and play it for 10 days and then cancel it. You will still get charge for the month but you can still play online until the next billing cycle begins. In which you won't be able to get online until you renewed it again.

ImSoDan
Sep 20, 2004, 11:17 PM
So, correct me if I'm wrong, but that means that I would be charged 10 dollars (whatever the exact amount) this instant, and then also in about 10 days?

Getintothegame
Sep 20, 2004, 11:22 PM
Doesn't it charge you after one month like the Gamecube versions?

ImSoDan
Sep 20, 2004, 11:23 PM
On 2004-09-20 21:22, Getintothegame wrote:
Doesn't it charge you after one month like the Gamecube versions?

I wish I knew. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

EJ
Sep 20, 2004, 11:25 PM
No, you will only get charge this month if you cancel it before the start of the next billing cycle.

An example: If you buy a HL on the 8th of Sept and decide you don't like it and cancel before the end of the month you will get charge for only that month. But if you cancel it on the 8th of Oct. instead, you will get charge for that month also since you played for a whole month before deciding to cancel and entered the new billing cycle. But that you will still be able to play online during October until that month ends sice they already charge you for that month.

Hope that helps some.

Note: Yes it is charge just like the cube PSO but since BB doesn't have the first month thing it charges you right away unless you are on the trial version to see if you like which has a 15 day limit and a lvl20 cap to it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ForceEJ on 2004-09-20 21:28 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ForceEJ on 2004-09-20 21:30 ]</font>

ImSoDan
Sep 20, 2004, 11:43 PM
Thanks Force.